Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest kian wee iec97
21 minutes ago, manehiso said:

The boy's first time to sauna. His friend didn't clearly explain to him what to expect and do, I guess.. :D

maybe should say a little prayer 1st before entering, to seem divine revelation and intercession 

9 minutes ago, manehiso said:

The boy's first time to sauna. His friend didn't clearly explain to him what to expect and do, I guess.. :D

wow! the "boy"

Nowadays every kids slapped me for not using youtube to learn to make something, to whip a dish

THeir teachers and education ministry is called "Google" and all following many Youtubers and he knows BW (many information, I shared many informative details on diff topics along the way, plus the strength of everyone in bw, even MORE) before that

When I organised an event (rarely) the participants bombarded me w qns and same here before I attend anything, I will qn and make sure that my objectives are achieved
if my objective is to go to a new place to just absorb and be an eye opener, so b it, it should be totally eye opening then

isn't the traits of Sporeans kiasu? (I rem when CRUISE newly opend in Sg, there was a promise of buffet, the moment I stepped out after 30mins or 20, the  food are ALL gone, totally wiped out, I will ask myself m I here for the buffet? no, then so b it.....so long one tie to his own objectives, he has nothing to loose, and learn to let loose)

Glad that he will learn after that day

but I think it s more of too pampered

eg 1 is molested in the MRT, should I tell the MRT counter staff instead of how violated I feel after that touch? and what is his fren doing? Your fren after knowing it, he does nothing after your fren get violated? ( I trust violatn doesn't happened in Sauna, but in MRT if u have been following sg news of a male ganna VIOLATED)

have u asked the fren why he was quiet?
I will be quiet too if I m the fren loh, muahahahahahahaha
I will join in the violation too

I hope the above serves as useful tips in learning and prepare (if one cannot take much shock)
eg I don't hookup at others' residences cos there are hidden cams (not just in toilets), if one can trust a total stranger for the v first time, then so b it
don't cry rape later

Guest kian wee iec97
1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

this s so good, God protect me for doing my first gay activity! Luv ya!

indeed!

and i hope there's a support group for the one who is violated to overcome his trauma

yes, by the time he reported , the person wil hide himself by then

the fren doesn't even bother to save  him from the teasing

n one is not comfy in reporting and  showing his face for investigating and clarification/confronting, not even comfy in using a non-guest identity

Guest Grown up
12 hours ago, Guest Dylan said:

I went to keybox recently with a friend who invited me. At first I thought it was some karaoke lounge but my friend explained to me. I'm 18 and it was my first time there so I just needed to pay a registration free of $10 as it was a free entry to my age group or something? Anyways, when I stepped into the entrance, I was taken away by the darkness of the place. After registering I entered and was amused to see how everyone was either wearing towels or briefs. I followed my friend whom brought me to the lockers whom started undressing which came a shock to me as I didn't know I was meant to undress. I followed and started to undress too till I noticed this guy who was standing beside my locker smiling and staring at me. I didn't think much of it, I just thought he wanted to get to his locker and that I was blocking his way. So I closed my locker door slightly and gave him way. However, he didn't move and so I asked him if he wanted to get to his locker. He replied no and stood there while continuing to smile and stare at me. I honestly thought he was suffering from a mental illness as I've never met someone like him before but over time he started to creep me out. My friend told me that he was heading to the toilet first. As I was quite creeped out, I quickly undressed myself till my briefs and tried to chase my friend. I saw from afar that my friend entered a cubicle. I didn't know what to do so I just stood infront of the cubicle my friend was in. The creepy guy then followed me and stood beside me. He started touching my abdomen and all the way till my briefs and touched my dick. I felt really uncomfortable and I pushed his hand away while taking a few steps back till my back hits a wall which was behind me. He just laughed and stared at me. At that moment I was scared for my life cause I don't know what to do as this is a new place for me and my friend is in the cubicle and I've never felt so alone and helpless. The creepy guy then asked if my friend in the cubicle is my boyfriend. I replied yes hoping he would back off but instead he persisted by asking if he can join us. I just ignored and walked quickly and entered a cubicle which a guy just came out from it. I locked the door behind me and waited for a few minutes to pass hoping he would be gone by the time I came out but to no avail he was there when I came out and so was my friend. The creepy guy walked towards me, rubbed my back and tried talking to me. I just ignored him and walked briskly following my friend. Then he walked infront of me and touched my friend's back. My friend pushed his hands away and walked away. The creepy guy followed us to this dark room with smaller rooms in it? Me and my friend went into one of those small rooms and locked the door.

I've never felt so violated and traumatized before and no one should have to ever feel this way. Can I know if I can complain to Keybox Management? Is this a normal thing that goes on inside Keybox?

Typical strawberry generation, only know how to whine and whine like a girl. Join the army and learn how to defend yourself.

But I'll rather think this is that competition sauna always posting this type of harassments as if Keybox is full of lechy uncles LOL.

16 hours ago, Guest Dylan said:

I went to keybox recently with a friend who invited me. At first I thought it was some karaoke lounge but my friend explained to me. I'm 18 and it was my first time there so I just needed to pay a registration free of $10 as it was a free entry to my age group or something? Anyways, when I stepped into the entrance, I was taken away by the darkness of the place. After registering I entered and was amused to see how everyone was either wearing towels or briefs. I followed my friend whom brought me to the lockers whom started undressing which came a shock to me as I didn't know I was meant to undress. I followed and started to undress too till I noticed this guy who was standing beside my locker smiling and staring at me. I didn't think much of it, I just thought he wanted to get to his locker and that I was blocking his way. So I closed my locker door slightly and gave him way. However, he didn't move and so I asked him if he wanted to get to his locker. He replied no and stood there while continuing to smile and stare at me. I honestly thought he was suffering from a mental illness as I've never met someone like him before but over time he started to creep me out. My friend told me that he was heading to the toilet first. As I was quite creeped out, I quickly undressed myself till my briefs and tried to chase my friend. I saw from afar that my friend entered a cubicle. I didn't know what to do so I just stood infront of the cubicle my friend was in. The creepy guy then followed me and stood beside me. He started touching my abdomen and all the way till my briefs and touched my dick. I felt really uncomfortable and I pushed his hand away while taking a few steps back till my back hits a wall which was behind me. He just laughed and stared at me. At that moment I was scared for my life cause I don't know what to do as this is a new place for me and my friend is in the cubicle and I've never felt so alone and helpless. The creepy guy then asked if my friend in the cubicle is my boyfriend. I replied yes hoping he would back off but instead he persisted by asking if he can join us. I just ignored and walked quickly and entered a cubicle which a guy just came out from it. I locked the door behind me and waited for a few minutes to pass hoping he would be gone by the time I came out but to no avail he was there when I came out and so was my friend. The creepy guy walked towards me, rubbed my back and tried talking to me. I just ignored him and walked briskly following my friend. Then he walked infront of me and touched my friend's back. My friend pushed his hands away and walked away. The creepy guy followed us to this dark room with smaller rooms in it? Me and my friend went into one of those small rooms and locked the door.

I've never felt so violated and traumatized before and no one should have to ever feel this way. Can I know if I can complain to Keybox Management? Is this a normal thing that goes on inside Keybox?

Yes, there are computers in keybox, u can police report efile online and immediate. Its abnormal. keybox is meant for storage of keys or wear a whistle on your neck, anyone tries to gt close to u, just blow out loud, many will come to u

Edited by TwoChnBTMs

Guest not hiding
12 hours ago, manehiso said:

come on . so innocent? I think just put up with this shiok feeling. I m sure the first timer knew he's going to a gay sauna...

I think he was just pissed by his friend behaviour leaving him alone and searching for his own fun...

Guest not hiding

I wouldn't even consider what the older guy did constitutes harrassment. In any such place you will face guys who want you. happened too often that guys followed me around and even sneak behind me hoping for their chances.

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Don't act so innocent.  Even a 12 years old know how to google for information.  And you thought a sauna is like a karaoke lounge?

I didn't went to google cause I thought it was just a sauna and what could go wrong right till I entered and got violated? I honestly did thought it was a karaoke lounge cause I've never heard of it till that day. Anyways, I've never been to a sauna or to a spa for that matter so I didn't know what to expect. The undressing part did came to a shock to me but this wasn't the issue. The main issue was how that creepy disgusting and vile creepy guy decided that it was OK to touch me and thought it was OK to continue doing it even when I backed away. The last time I checked Keybox is a man sauna and not a prostitute club that people could just touch me anywhere they feel like it.

16 hours ago, starlioned said:

To correct your point, patronising a sauna does not give anyone a right to violate others physically. 

He did push the fella away and moved away, but the idiot fella persisted in his unacceptable behaviour. That's violation in any interpretation. 

When one person expressedly reject u, in action or words, the person making the advance needs to learn to move off. 

Every sauna establishment adheres to the strict basic rule of non harassment. 

You should have reported to the counter staff. Each of their staff will take this sort of harassment seriously. FYI the big boss is John. He's very serious on nonsense behaviour. 

Thank you for your support! :) Any chance I can report it now in hopes that this won't happen to someone's else experience there?

Guest Lawyer?
12 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Don't act so innocent.  Even a 12 years old know how to google for information.  And you thought a sauna is like a karaoke lounge?

Who are you to judge someone’s innocence? Seriously, dude... you need to stop that shiz... Shame on you! 

As what I remembered first time I went KB without knowing anything ( first gay sauna ) I was serve by mly staff( which now no longer working there ) he seems to be friendly and he told me to cool down first and he talk explain to me every single thing and even he bring me around to who the place at first I abit scared but he told me that If I feel scared can come and find him so that I use to the enviroment there. He talk to me nicely and he told what ever thing I suppose to know. Well he seems to be friendly and nice guy tho. Most of the members know him as a nice guy and a friendly guy. Well if he still working there he would be the first person who will bring new member around if they are alone. I forgotten his name? Anyone knows him? Mly staff with blonde hair

Guest guest new to kb

Hello, I am new to Keybox but know how Cruise club works pretty well. And may I inquire from those who patronize both establishments, how would you compare the general crowds and culture based on recent trend? 

5 hours ago, Guest guest new to kb said:

Hello, I am new to Keybox but know how Cruise club works pretty well. And may I inquire from those who patronize both establishments, how would you compare the general crowds and culture based on recent trend? 

It is quite well known that Cruise club aka "Stature" Gallery.  Generally, crowd in Cruise Club more uptight and conceited while Keybox more laidback and approachable.  I won't said friendly.  I am not in anyway connected to them, just my opinion and observation. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

It is quite well known that Cruise club aka "Stature" Gallery.  Generally, crowd in Cruise Club more uptight and conceited while Keybox more laidback and approachable.  I won't said friendly.  I am not in anyway connected to them, just my opinion and observation. 

Based on this I would assume that Cruise got more hot guys? Or the hot guys in KB are also more approachable?

21 hours ago, Guest Dylan said:

The main issue was how that creepy disgusting and vile creepy guy decided that it was OK to touch me and thought it was OK to continue doing it even when I backed away.

You are spot on. It is never ok to touch people if they don't want that to happen. In gay saunas, fortunately the majority of people know that and apart from a quick tap to get your attention they won't continue and grope you if you politely decline their avances. Unfortunately there are always a few dimwits who don't understand or don't want to understand and who violate that principle regardless of being gestured or told no.

To your earlier point, although it's the right thing to do, I'm not sure complaining to the staff is going to get you very far unless they have wiitnessed that behaviour, otherwise the culprit will just deny your allegations. My advice is to toughen up, and the next time you get bothered by such unrespectful types, to find ways of being just that bit more convincing in saying no. (A skill that will serve you equally well in other parts of life so mastering it is at least twice worth the effort)

Cheers.

Edited by PokaYoke

20 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Based on this I would assume that Cruise got more hot guys? Or the hot guys in KB are also more approachable?

From my visit and observation, yes.  Whether approachable or not, really depends on the person who approach.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 2/5/2018 at 7:35 AM, starlioned said:

1. You are welcomed. The main pioneering spirit of this forum is for Mature minded members of the lgbt community to share their experiences and stories. 

2. Take it as an unfortunate learning experience. You cannot report something in retrospect in most cases. 

3. U gotta learn to deal with the bitching in this forum and in this sorry community of ours, which can get intense. 

4. Empower yourself with the correct info and learn to protect yourself. You are right on one point, going in to the sauna does not mean you have to accept harassment in any form. 

Everyone have the right to reject unwanted attentions that are harassment. 

Believe me, theres alot of weirdos put there who think they can bully their way around gay bois/guys, not exclusive to the older dudes. 

Vocalise your rejection clearly, but you can be civil going about it. Do not do it by violence, e.g. Slapping their hands or pushing them away physically. If they persist, report them to the counter staff and let them handle it. 

Yeah I do understand and realized I should have taken an action on the day it happened. Thanks again for the advice will be sure to use it if the need ever arises again but lets hope not.

21 hours ago, PokaYoke said:

You are spot on. It is never ok to touch people if they don't want that to happen. In gay saunas, fortunately the majority of people know that and apart from a quick tap to get your attention they won't continue and grope you if you politely decline their avances. Unfortunately there are always a few dimwits who don't understand or don't want to understand and who violate that principle regardless of being gestured or told no.

To your earlier point, although it's the right thing to do, I'm not sure complaining to the staff is going to get you very far unless they have wiitnessed that behaviour, otherwise the culprit will just deny your allegations. My advice is to toughen up, and the next time you get bothered by such unrespectful types, to find ways of being just that bit more convincing in saying no. (A skill that will serve you equally well in other parts of life so mastering it is at least twice worth the effort)

Cheers.

Yeah I guess I was unlucky to encounter this type as my first experience there. Thank you for the advice and yeah I do get where you're coming from but it's just that he caught me off guard and that was the last thing I expected to happen.

On 06/02/2018 at 11:33 PM, Guest Dylan said:

Yeah I do understand and realized I should have taken an action on the day it happened. Thanks again for the advice will be sure to use it if the need ever arises again but lets hope not.

Yeah I guess I was unlucky to encounter this type as my first experience there. Thank you for the advice and yeah I do get where you're coming from but it's just that he caught me off guard and that was the last thing I expected to happen.

Hmmmm, perhaps your friend should have explained about what the saunas actually are and what to expect in them. I think your friend brought you there for a purpose right?

Anyway, although it comes as a shock to you as a first timer, such behaviour is common in a sauna. It's a place to cruise, mingle and to release your sexual tension (lol).

However as others have pointed out, you DO have a say & freedom of choice. Most patrons will make the approach to touch & feel you as and when, but if you don't like it, move off, brush him off or just politely say no  if creeps are persistent, you just have to tough it up and be very firm (and make your escape). 

Guest CB Mouth
4 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

angmo would love fucking u

gaysluttyme

•  
  • gaysluttyme
  • Members
  • 346 posts
  • Looking For: Be in similar good shape and Be fun
  4 hours ago, solarplexus said:

Does a slim/lean 24 165 58 chn have market at KB? I'm not super toned or anything but not chubby and sadly, a flat ass lol. Also, are there any angmohs there?

Lots of market, especially if your hole is as loose as starlioned. Or even like MRT, in and out fast.  Shiok.

Guest not hiding
1 hour ago, Guest CB Mouth said:

gaysluttyme

•  
  • gaysluttyme
  • Members
  • 346 posts
  • Looking For: Be in similar good shape and Be fun
  4 hours ago, solarplexus said:

Does a slim/lean 24 165 58 chn have market at KB? I'm not super toned or anything but not chubby and sadly, a flat ass lol. Also, are there any angmohs there?

Lots of market, especially if your hole is as loose as starlioned. Or even like MRT, in and out fast.  Shiok.

guest cb mouth can you please register an account as "gaysluttymouth"

4 minutes ago, solarplexus said:

sorry guys, didn't expect a simple question to stir minds. it's okay, i'll figure it out myself one day when i visit.

i have no idea, just always fantasized about it i guess

Make it happen then. 

Guest lunchtime

Answering my own question for the benefit of others.

Last wed, during lunchtime.

There were about 10 dudes but only 1 or 2 dudes who were edible,  the rest were..... 

On 2/9/2018 at 11:02 AM, Cairos said:

Not a lot. Probably about 30 people the most during lunchtime on average.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.