Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

41 minutes ago, cookies74 said:

I go there for the sauna (other gay saunas don’t have) and the steam room, now that both are not opened, thinking twice to go there anymore...

Was there on Wednesday. Sauna is still down but the steam room is up and running. Shall be going later so may update again.

40 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Has anyone stayed overnight ? What is it like compared to the usual hours?

Quiet loh...  Less patrons 

Just now, JaO said:

what you no house to go back to meh ahahaha

Go there to rest and fun loh. For more details you come experience yourself ~

Guest happy hours

I went after midnight last night. had sufficient play material. Even some eye candy, no uncle. When I left around 2:45am still some younger guys coming in.

28 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

What kind of situation ?

If you go on public holiday there sure will have more patron compare to weekdays. And also if someone secretly plan some events or tourists coming ...

Guest midnight user

going to KB after midnight is not too bad, lesser guys but the quality of men doesn't fall, saw a hunky guy walking around the maze

easier to also do kinky stuff

13 hours ago, Guest Guest kb said:

The steam room seem to be down today. hopefully KB get it repaired soon

The steam room will be up and running from Friday to Sunday and then breakdown on Monday. Lol. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Slutty btm

Quite awhile ago but the last time I went to KB, my manpussy was itching for a nice cock to fuck me. Did the whole routine of going to the showers, then steamroom, showers again before heading into the maze. Managed to get this nice looking Burmese guy after a few minutes of wandering. Went into a room and had mutual bj. Wanted him to fuck me but he came awhile ago so he couldn't get hard enough to penetrate me. Instead he suggested to finger me. I'm not really a fan of fingering (maybe the nails) but after awhile it felt damn shiok. He was hitting all the right spots, loosening my tight hole. But I wanted a cock to fuck me so I blew him until he came.

Went to the dark maze again with my ass dripping lube. Not long after this beng looking guy signaled me to follow him into a room. Immediately after shutting the door he pushed me against the wall and we started making out. Continued with bj before putting on a condom to fuck my loose ass. His cock was average, around 6 inch, but he fucked rough. We tried all positions we can think of and were sweating like we just went for a marathon. Beng guy couldn't tahan after 30 mins of hardcore sex and came in me. 

Still haven't cum from the beng guy, I went out to search for my next meal. Walked out to get a drink, saw this macho uncle with a long thick flaccid tool. But he wasn't interested so back into the maze I went. Initially walked past this British guy as he was abit on the elderly side. But when he lifted his towel, showing his dangling jewels and 6inch flaccid cock, my slutty self just made my way to him. Fondling his balls and sucking his cock right on the spot, not giving a fuck about the onlookers. Another guy came to join and we proceeded into a room. Started out as a threesome, the other guy left as the British grandpa was more invested in me. After sucking on his meat for awhile, it got hard and large, erecting to a length of 8 inch. It was so thick I could barely fit it into my mouth. Once I was done sucking him, I got down on all fours and presented him with my lubed and loose manpussy. Still, his thick cock took awhile to enter me. He pounded me while in doggy style position, then switching to missionary so he could see me face, ecstatic from the fuck I'm getting. As he wanted to continue cruising, he asked if I want to come. I guess I wouldn't be satisfied with another cock so I sat on his monster meat and jerked myself off while he played with my nipples. Best orgasm I had in awhile. 

Looking forward to my next KB trip.

8 hours ago, Guest Slutty btm said:

Quite awhile ago but the last time I went to KB, my manpussy was itching for a nice cock to fuck me. Did the whole routine of going to the showers, then steamroom, showers again before heading into the maze. Managed to get this nice looking Burmese guy after a few minutes of wandering. Went into a room and had mutual bj. Wanted him to fuck me but he came awhile ago so he couldn't get hard enough to penetrate me. Instead he suggested to finger me. I'm not really a fan of fingering (maybe the nails) but after awhile it felt damn shiok. He was hitting all the right spots, loosening my tight hole. But I wanted a cock to fuck me so I blew him until he came.

Went to the dark maze again with my ass dripping lube. Not long after this beng looking guy signaled me to follow him into a room. Immediately after shutting the door he pushed me against the wall and we started making out. Continued with bj before putting on a condom to fuck my loose ass. His cock was average, around 6 inch, but he fucked rough. We tried all positions we can think of and were sweating like we just went for a marathon. Beng guy couldn't tahan after 30 mins of hardcore sex and came in me. 

Still haven't cum from the beng guy, I went out to search for my next meal. Walked out to get a drink, saw this macho uncle with a long thick flaccid tool. But he wasn't interested so back into the maze I went. Initially walked past this British guy as he was abit on the elderly side. But when he lifted his towel, showing his dangling jewels and 6inch flaccid cock, my slutty self just made my way to him. Fondling his balls and sucking his cock right on the spot, not giving a fuck about the onlookers. Another guy came to join and we proceeded into a room. Started out as a threesome, the other guy left as the British grandpa was more invested in me. After sucking on his meat for awhile, it got hard and large, erecting to a length of 8 inch. It was so thick I could barely fit it into my mouth. Once I was done sucking him, I got down on all fours and presented him with my lubed and loose manpussy. Still, his thick cock took awhile to enter me. He pounded me while in doggy style position, then switching to missionary so he could see me face, ecstatic from the fuck I'm getting. As he wanted to continue cruising, he asked if I want to come. I guess I wouldn't be satisfied with another cock so I sat on his monster meat and jerked myself off while he played with my nipples. Best orgasm I had in awhile. 

Wish can meet u in.kb and give u a good fuck too

8 hours ago, Guest Slutty btm said:

Wow.worth the entrance fee. 

that racist malay regular who insults customer there? i suspect he has free entry, he goes on weekday too n stays overnight, staff knows him too , he uses gym at times, he should be banned, some free entry ppl should be banned before they insult more ppl

6 hours ago, Justice said:

that racist malay regular who insults customer there? i suspect he has free entry, he goes on weekday too n stays overnight, staff knows him too , he uses gym at times, he should be banned, some free entry ppl should be banned before they insult more ppl

Ya,some of them like yaya papaya...make the kb like his place.

Guest Guest

Not sure an indian or malaysquat at the locker area and holding his phone up at people changing cloth at the locker.

While I am at the locker area preparing to change and leave, I saw this guy just squat inside the locker area and holding his phone at people changing cloth. 

What the hell is this. 

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes. The steamroom was working find yesterday.. it should be up and serviceable today.

20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I mean steamroom working fine not find.. sorry for the typo error

OK. Thank you. 

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

31 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If you go to Keybox one thousand times, it comes out as only one additional cent per entry.

That's very true. Not all would be thinking like you, though. They'll rationalize that maybe they won't go 1k times. Whatever it is it's ok,  cos it's their choice after all.. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.