Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

There are other factors, not just buy. More. Towels.  The world is not so perfect like the press of a button solve everything . If you can, provide them feedback and solution personally. There's more to it just IQ .

Thanks for your genuine reply. I have already feedback to them and hope they will look into it. Not trying to bring any establishments down, just sharing what happened to me so others will know. 

Guest MATUREJlDAWEIBhwolfalvinjf

Ya! I tell you! Changed all the towel and remove all the yellow ones! The old diamond moved some towels over to Hercules is for nostalgic memories purpose! It is not because they want to give you asia combined society, used towel. They just want to tell you that they are not going to stop there, they will be back. Like the bubble tea retreat!

5 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

日本人はシンガポールで親切に私のメッセージを私の男性のために働いているだけ楽しい....ここで2人の男

cannot even view , not sure can the rest view?

Guest Guest
On 3/31/2018 at 8:56 AM, Guest which staff? said:

who is the one now working at shogun? the one wearing shirt w underwear? Chinese

This is the Keybox forum.

You posted at the wrong forum.

Not the Shogun forum, ok??

On 3/29/2018 at 11:33 PM, Guest Gigi hadeed said:

You forgot to mention that keybox is the only gay patronised sauna that has a $10.00 entrance before 5pm most days and $10.00 dollar entrance anytime on mondays.

Consider it that your money is used to cross subsidised those who make use of the before 5pm entrance as they pay $2.00 less than normal.

And on those days when you choose to enter before 5pm . You would have enjoyed paying $2.00 less and that is equivalent to 2 x towels price.

Just imagine sometimes you subsidise other patrons entry and sometimes other patrons subsidise your entry ticket to have sexual release.

I always bring my own towel to wipe my face area. I dont use the supplied towel to wipe my face only body.

So far towels supplied by keybox is clean and sterilised.

Never caught fungal infection from using their towels.

Evet caught fungal infection in the crotch area from using towelscat other saunas , kena tinea cruris infection . Took 1 month of fungal cream to clear up.

So overall keybox is satifactory to me.

Fully agree.

At S$10.00 per Keybox entry before 05:00 pm daily, and with its facilities, with the newly added TV room about two months ago, proper "not on the floor type of bed", in-room lub, where else can you find that in Singapore?? Two towel change most of time if they do not run out of towels, two condoms, free. More towel change or condom is still negotiable, on a case-by-case basis, mostly compressible. You can spend from 12:00 pm till the next day 08:00 am. Indeed the cheapest in the whole of Asia, and some say Singapore, Ok??

Guest Hygiene

Never ever use the cups near the drinks dispenser and sink. I saw the staff gather the used cups from the tables, rinse them and then place them back for people to use. There isn’t even detergent to wash them there! 

Guest great fun

Instead of the discussion on towels and drinking cups, wanted to give a short field review of Keybox:

I was there on Friday 6 April. it should have been a underwear / swimwear night but some nude, some with towels.

Arrived around 5.45pm direct from work. At the changing locker area spotted already some cute younger boys. Inside the bedroom area was a taller but well trained Indian guy with a nice smile on his face. Around an hour later it got quite packed at all areas. I think there was something for everyone. Even 3 - 4 Ang Moh on the younger scale to mid 30s (and some others in their 40s). The mix of guys was what represented Singapore with some Filipino and non local Indian flavours ( I didn't interview all).

The dark area at the back was quite crowded up to the entrance front. For the general visitors, most guys in the 25 - 35 age group. Some twinks and some seniors.

The steam room had some groups here and there. Action was on hand everywhere.

On times you had to wait to get to a shower and needed to wait for your turn.

Even when time passed new guys flocked into the sauna.

The amount of guys was satisfying but you still managed to get a free room, if required.

Was entertaining... and I have nothing to complain.

Guest boing boing
27 minutes ago, moonki said:

I don't see any problem in patrons taking their towels inside the steam room as long as they don't vandalize it. 

There are people who doesn't enter the steam room yet still request for second towel. The main concern is not about towels being wet or not, it can

get dirty or soiled. 

Patrons get annoyed not because this is a one-time thing where they can see improvements after being reflected about this problem. 

Yet it still persist and this only means that they don't take any actions to solve this issue. 

I do understand that Keybox wants to keep their price at their lowest to retain customers, therefore having smaller budget for their facilities and maintenance. 

But they also have to deliver what they promised? For e.g.The dry sauna. It was out of maintenance since god-knows-when and they seem to not have the slightest intention of fixing it. 

Because despite putting up a sign asking customers not to drizzle water or pour water onto the machine with hot dry rocks, users of the dry steam room still persists in doing that, so I think its reasonable that they not fix it, becuase our local people and some foreigners jus cannot understand instructions not to pour hot water onto the machine at the corner that produce the dry heat.

Some people patronising the saunas just cannot control their urge to break rules one. 

Anyway , I have used the dry heat room and I can tell you once it gets more than three people sitting inside , then the patrons start to act weird , like I can't stand you , you can;t stand me, or give you that " don't look at me or my crotch becos you are not my type and you are like wart covered toad , I can't stand you , let me out of the dry steam room now " throwing dagger looks at each other kinda thing, I have seen this throwing eye dagger thing in the dry steam room so many times, that I was thinking, like can't people just use the dry steam room and leave each other alone.

It just won't happen becos some people are born and bred from lower income, and insecure and chao kuan.

if you see someone u like, just say lowly , let's go to a room , but don;t force and cause the other party to slap aor leave the steam room in a huff, 

there are many strange dramas going on in the dry steam room , that I bet won't happen in places like Japan where people go out of the way not to irritate and inconvenience other users.

So that is my analysis, why dry steam room is not working.

Guest Macho Top
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Guest wet towel gave a very good reply which made me wet wet thats why I want to press the like button but don't have. Keep it up wet wet towel ~

Dear Mr Kim, 

You should stay out from this fight as you are just a liker. 

You like wet towel but - did you give five cents of thoughts that we need dry towels ????????

Insane supporter.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Need to pay $10 membership fees on top of the entrances fees for new members??? 

10 for sign up lifetime . Don't lose the card. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a long while since I went. Found out today that the place undergo some major restructuring:

1. The jacuzzi had been removed and replaced with a TV room

2. The dark maze has been reconfigured to fit in additional room

3. The sauna and steam room are under repair

4. Condoms are given at the counter rather than placed in the room 

5. Lockers are fitted with an addition locking feature (require visitors to bring their own lock if need additional security) 

6. Age profile of visitors are mid-twenties and above 

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

6 hours ago, yiswim said:

It's been a long while since I went. Found out today that the place undergo some major restructuring:

1. The jacuzzi had been removed and replaced with a TV room

2. The dark maze has been reconfigured to fit in additional room

3. The sauna and steam room are under repair

4. Condoms are given at the counter rather than placed in the room 

5. Lockers are fitted with an addition locking feature (require visitors to bring their own lock if need additional security) 

6. Age profile of visitors are mid-twenties and above 

Steam room also under repair ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

was there on sunday, was pulled into rooms 4 times by manly looking guys, turned out all bottoms thinking i’m a top. I’m actually flex, but would prefer to top younger smaller bottoms, and bottom for manly dudes, so that day was tiring not getting any match haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.