Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Hey guys ! I need your advice. Saw my female colleague's husband in a gay sauna many times. Everytime I go there, I tend to meet him. At first we said hi to each other. But now I feel so uncomfortable that I just avoid him. Once, I saw him on the 2nd day of Chinese new year and asked him why he was not with his family. He asked me to mind my own business. I am just guilty whenever I face my female colleague. She is one of my best female friend too.... - I think he is right, u should just mind your own business and not butt into people's life. I would ignore and live my own life cause if she knows, you are actually risking it.. 

Guest Curiousity
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Hey guys ! I need your advice. Saw my female colleague's husband in a gay sauna many times. Everytime I go there, I tend to meet him. At first we said hi to each other. But now I feel so uncomfortable that I just avoid him. Once, I saw him on the 2nd day of Chinese new year and asked him why he was not with his family. He asked me to mind my own business. I am just guilty whenever I face my female colleague. She is one of my best female friend too....

Is she a uni grad? What position she's holding? I imagine she is just a clerk but i could be wrong....

Guest TMI kills the gay

If i were you i would RUN FOR MY LIFE the first time i saw him. Wouldn't be able to face HIM facing me. I may just get into a car accident on my way home - if he saw me. LOL.

Not a happy cuntry this is.

He is just a closeted gay, a gay in denial.  Don't think he is even bi-sexual. 

To all those people like him, please spare a thought for your wife.  Why get married when deep down, you know you can't love your wife?  If your religion tell you homosexual is a sin, cheating on your wife is a greater sin.  

Guest PEteacher

Hi,

Ind mix guy here… planning to visit KB. 1st time to a spa… what are the etiquette ? What should I do if i m a top or I m looking to get groped ? Where do I go to ? Kinda a submissive top here… sorry for the qns.. but i don't wish to offend ple in there.. jus looking for a good time...

13 hours ago, Guest PEteacher said:

Hi,

Ind mix guy here… planning to visit KB. 1st time to a spa… what are the etiquette ? What should I do if i m a top or I m looking to get groped ? Where do I go to ? Kinda a submissive top here… sorry for the qns.. but i don't wish to offend ple in there.. jus looking for a good time...

I think simply be at ease with urself n don't put much expectation. It's more fun that way. But there will be patrons who are aggressive. Casually brush them aside if u are not keen. Other than that, just go with the flow. Oh lastly, u may wanna check what is the theme for the evening. Have fun :)

Guest uncle lover
On 8/27/2016 at 8:59 PM, Guest baby said:

True.  I had once saw a young boy sucking the dick of a 50 plus uncle inside the steam room.  The old uncle feed him like a baby.

can't wait to go for Aniki night to hug naked uncles! :P

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:47 AM, Guest Hip33 said:

I think the ambience around the locker/ changing area is way too bright. The management should deemed the lights on skin nite.

Cannot be too dimmed, otherwise, cannot see locker number.  I think management should brighten the lights on skin nite, so that people can appreciate your naked body better.   

11/09/2016 Sunday, 12 noon.

by 3pm, lockers ran out.......was it due to long weekend holidays ?

Also lots of overseas visitors, all in good shapes and looks.

Exodus of Cruise Clubs members , coming to Keybox on Sundays...and especially many below 25 yo. Guessed it was Cruise Club, charged too high, they come over for free entry.

Also saw many queue up to fill new membership at keybox.

For Heybox Management:

what other ways can keybox improve, especially to have more lockers and have the sleeping couch corner removed ?

please remove the TV from the Giant bed ...pretty useless...

On 6/2/2016 at 9:03 PM, Sagui_32 said:

I guess u need to pay single entry..yo become a member they will require u IC..

On 6/3/2016 at 2:04 AM, Guest KBox said:

Tourist no need membership, just pay a one time visitor prize....cheap and good

as a regular visitor to Sg i wish tourist also can make membership with KB 

On 08/09/2016 at 5:56 AM, Guest Unc said:

If you're lucky- hopefully uncles stab you with their big mature cock! 

You should have written: hopefully uncles stab you with their big mature stick   (walking stick?) LOL

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

11/09/2016 Sunday, 12 noon.

by 3pm, lockers ran out.......was it due to long weekend holidays ?

Also lots of overseas visitors, all in good shapes and looks.

Exodus of Cruise Clubs members , coming to Keybox on Sundays...and especially many below 25 yo. Guessed it was Cruise Club, charged too high, they come over for free entry.

Also saw many queue up to fill new membership at keybox.

For Heybox Management:

what other ways can keybox improve, especially to have more lockers and have the sleeping couch corner removed ?

please remove the TV from the Giant bed ...pretty useless...

ok. if too full no rooms available. This fight between Keybox and Cruise is funny. I bet most guys switch from here to there on times. At least with cruise got some hotties standing at the walls enjoying being watched by others. LOL. Keybox has flaws too.

TV area

I always see soo many guys watching those channel 8 soap opera shows in Keybox. I mean that's what you do in a sauna? How can remove? (joking here)

They can move the gym into that area with the TV and make the dark area room bigger. People can then watch channel 8 soap opera and hot guys doing gym.

The upstairs room should be a bit brighter and stop the people from sleeping there.

I was fortunate then. I visited Keybox on Sunday at about 4 pm, and i got a locker, no need to wait either. 

I had loads of fun there.  Was it underwear night on Sunday?  The guys in the reception did not tell me that, but I did see quite a few people in underwear.  I was not prepared for it, so I just had a towel around my waist (or neck when appropriate). 

Guest CheapoLor
3 minutes ago, gotosport said:

Visited on Monday evening, public holiday. Crowded indeed. But sorry to say, 90% are out of shape mature guys. It felt like shogun or ten men club. Left within 2 hours. 

Wrong crowds and u still stay there for 2 hours, U ARE JUST BEING VERY CHEAPO LOR !!!!  

42 minutes ago, gotosport said:

Visited on Monday evening, public holiday. Crowded indeed. But sorry to say, 90% are out of shape mature guys. It felt like shogun or ten men club. Left within 2 hours. 

Keybox has always had this type of clients most of the time and the increased number of customers will not dramatically change its client profile much. It has alwys been like this. 

2 hours ago, gotosport said:

Sorry to say that your bony body is not attractive to most people, it's like a staving refugee from Africa. Go back to your Cruise club and good ridden.

Guest Fit guest

Was there around evening saw some gym fit guys what..anyway don't go next time if you think its a waste of time and money for you . 

You have preference others also have their preference. Learn to let live..you will get old one day too unless you maintain your body)

Guest Sauna bitch

>95% of patrons wrong gender, body, face, age, color and nationality. Either too fat or too skinny, too young or too old; brown skin (too marnee to gount). Face all so "cui". Too marnee sisters prancing around, felt more like geylang.

Something is seriously going very wrong some where lol.

10 hours ago, Guest Sauna bitch said:

>95% of patrons wrong gender, body, face, age, color and nationality. Either too fat or too skinny, too young or too old; brown skin (too marnee to gount). Face all so "cui". Too marnee sisters prancing around, felt more like geylang.

Something is seriously going very wrong some where lol.

Wah judge level close to 100% liaoz.. 

Heh... keyboard warrior?

21 hours ago, gotosport said:

Your first time to Keybox? 

1 hour ago, Guest nobodyyyy said:

can check if keybox impose any membership fee? or normal guess only need to pay one time entrance fee will do?

You can join as a member or prefer to be a guest..being a member is cheaper .

Up to you ) 

Good crowd mixture embraces diversity of bodies looks instead of some other  so called " high class" and expensive sauna.

Saw 2 guys romancing at the jacuzzi. kissing, licking & playing with each other (sitting down). So Hot...Nice bod... Later they cannot tahan... Walk out of the jacuzzi (both cock standing;) to con't elsewhere...drool...

Nice place to relax & ogle... better if the pool is warm.. How about creating a open shower? Maybe near the jacuzzi or at the open terrace? Adding some plant/green & tea light to enhance the place...
The bathroom is too dark...
Sauna temperature can turn up a little. Not hot (maybe 60ºc) & too dim...
Steam room is dark... 伸手不见五指...

50 minutes ago, Guest First time said:

Can someone go out to buy dinner and reenter again?

Please, if u eat, don't fxxk.  If you fxxk, don't eat.

Why cant you people have better oral hygiene?

Visited keybox on 20 Sep 16. Youth night. The crowd is good and atmosphere friendlier. The regulars at the sauna bring a more relax setting. Be they Indians, Malays, Flippinos or Chinese. This is what the gay society is all about - keybox attracts people from all walks of the life. Yes, there are old men there - equally there are many young men there. I noticed a few blur young ones. The facilities are much newer. No doubt about that. 

I was able to visit last night. Audience was friendly and very diverse. The maze I think was fun (though some can be aggressive and just grab you lol - you can just politely say no). There were dark rooms but it was too dark for me so I did not dare enter. Am I right to say that there are 2 dark rooms? one is like on the 2nd floor and the other is on the right side of the maze. The Steam room had just the right temperature for me. Drinks are provided and there is literally a mini gym which is cool. The locker room though became a hanging place as people tend to stay there but it's cool since you can spot new comers I think. It was a good experience over all. Did not regret being a member.

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why don't you say, if u eat, don't shit.  If you shit, don't fuck !

Guest First time

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does it means you have to fast on that day before coming to sauna? You can't eat the whole day? 

If you dont eat where got energy to fcck? Cant we wash and rinse our mouth after that with mouthwash or smthg?

I was thinking to come in the afternoon around 2pm after work. Probably hang out till the next morning. I was thinking how to settle my dinner. 

7 hours ago, Lester01 said:

I was able to visit last night. Audience was friendly and very diverse. The maze I think was fun (though some can be aggressive and just grab you lol - you can just politely say no). There were dark rooms but it was too dark for me so I did not dare enter. Am I right to say that there are 2 dark rooms? one is like on the 2nd floor and the other is on the right side of the maze. The Steam room had just the right temperature for me. Drinks are provided and there is literally a mini gym which is cool. The locker room though became a hanging place as people tend to stay there but it's cool since you can spot new comers I think. It was a good experience over all. Did not regret being a member.

But is there many people there, since it was a weekday ?  And around what time was you there ?

Guest Keyboxer
3 minutes ago, Mavis5995 said:

wow that's really helpful 

Pls ignore those unconstructive comments.

Yes first time usually will be scary and awkward. I am glad that I was able to try it out with a friend who had no sauna experience too.

After that I ventured to different saunas and their events by myself. The scariness and awkwardness faded away only after a number of visits. :-) 

Guest Don't be scared
2 hours ago, Mavis5995 said:

is it okay for first timer to go alone? i really want to try but im scared to go alone haha 

Buy a chastity belt there, leave your key in the locker? Learn taekwondo?

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.