Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Guest
On 26/07/2016 at 8:41 PM, Guest KB member said:

I observe many people in the local saunas are using poppers excessively . They do not realize poppers can potentially be very damaging. 

I feel it is important to raise the issue and increase awareness.  In 2007 the poppers formula had changed from amyl nitrite to iso propyl nitrite. We call it the IPN poppers. Many gay people who are hooked to this recreational drug suffer a damage of eyesight -  "poppers maculopathy".

You might want to think twice before you sniff your poppers to get high. There is no cure for this eyes problem. 

i really hate it when some guys try to force me to smell poppers even before starting with foreplay, the smell is quite disgusting too

since i'm not the typical cute or hot kind, i always lie naked on the big bed and let different people fondle me 

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

i really hate it when some guys try to force me to smell poppers even before starting with foreplay, the smell is quite disgusting too

since i'm not the typical cute or hot kind, i always lie naked on the big bed and let different people fondle me 

I am like you, I do not like poppers. 

I suppose those who offer poppers were trying to be friendly and share the poppers.  I always decline, and I have never experienced anyone forcing poppers on me, be it in Keybox or the One Seven days.

Guest guest
17 hours ago, camus said:

Huh how u know they Hk 

best to have a event where ppl can wear a tag to identify which nationality  more interesting.Anyway is a hunting game.

Was at kb 9/8 ard 8.30-10.30...first time visit on a tuesday n holiday. Very few patrons. Maybe many celebrating national day elsewhere. Is this the norm for a tuesday? But manage to get into some actions n ending the nite with some f-ing. Not too bad overall. Left the place happy. :)

Guest Cady heron
8 hours ago, asiatrip61 said:

I went once at Keybox on afternoon and a guy not too young told me why I am here because you are not nice and too old. It was so idiot than I didn't answer. I stay in the sauna of course

Such regina georgery should never be tolerated!! :twisted::angry::angry2:

Guest replies Hot Swimmer
8 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Wonder any special celebration for Singapore 1st Olympic gold in Keybox today?

Got special for swimmer?

Yes, 10 koks in ur mouth! 

5 hours ago, nerrad said:

I saw the $6.90 entrance fee thingy after 10pm. But if not a member, how much will it cost to join? 

Can't see the membership clause thingy below the website? M*ther f*ker

Guest For KB Mgt
8 hours ago, Guest Cady heron said:

Such regina georgery should never be tolerated!! :twisted::angry::angry2:

KB Mgt please check for was this staff made such remark? His salary is paid by customers right ?

Put the right staff at the counter and in business, please

16 hours ago, EXHoIoBoIoToIoNoIoST said:

Anyone there now? How's the crowd? Thought of dropping by 8.45. Is it too late?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Was that Stuart Koe in kb on Sat nite .around 11pm or mistaken identity ?

His back got big tatoo and he wear those master slave thingy .

Saw his erected cock too .

u can always complain to management. I ever saw a cutie walk into the steam rm and peep inside. I complain  to the boss and immediately he was call out to be question . After that he was banned from there,.

I suppose these are those regulars who are making a fool themselves ..once I heard them talking loudly outside the rooms and knocking on doors of others who are in the room  or making loud fxxxking moaning sounds just to disturb those inside the rooms .

Guest Eye roller
6 hours ago, Orientsoul said:

Saw some guys running around knocking on cubicle doors shouting 'raid" and then run off.  Really spoilt the mood of wanting to continue further.  Especially one guy with a cap and undies on, quite muscled but goes around talking loudly.  Wonder how come these attitude are being tolerated.

Is the tall muscled guy with cap on and undies and the others a group of malays? They look like regulars there and they like to congregate at the gym and smoking area to chat. If they really did those pranks, they are really disgusting. Last time is minahs. Now this. What's the thing with malays and keybox? Is keybox a mosque or halal place?

I say ban those nuisance!

Guest Mid 40s
1 hour ago, Guest shock said:

i gotta shock when i saw an old ah pek in his 60's walking out from kb with his walking stick this morning...

It's gonna be more shocking if you see young guy making out with such daddies or grannies. I once approach a young guy and he rejected me, telling me that I am not old enough. 

5 hours ago, Guest Mid 40s said:

It's gonna be more shocking if you see young guy making out with such daddies or grannies. I once approach a young guy and he rejected me, telling me that I am not old enough. 

What's there to be shock? Its the young guy personal preference. 

20 minutes ago, Baby Face said:

What's there to be shock? Its the young guy personal preference. 

True.  I had once saw a young boy sucking the dick of a 50 plus uncle inside the steam room.  The old uncle feed him like a baby.

On 8/27/2016 at 2:10 AM, Guest Eye roller said:

Is the tall muscled guy with cap on and undies and the others a group of malays? They look like regulars there and they like to congregate at the gym and smoking area to chat. If they really did those pranks, they are really disgusting. Last time is minahs. Now this. What's the thing with malays and keybox? Is keybox a mosque or halal place?

I say ban those nuisance!

i apologize for your bad experience in keybox. but please dont be racist here. a few malays make nuisance there doesnt mean the race is. its seems ur comment is more disgusting than what they did. if not happy tell the staffs nicely what happen and u dun need to be racist here. 

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

On 26 August 2016 at 9:16 PM, Guest guest said:

u can always complain to management. I ever saw a cutie walk into the steam rm and peep inside. I complain  to the boss and immediately he was call out to be question . After that he was banned from there,.

What do u mean by walked into the steam room and peep inside? What's there to peep inside the steam room? 

3 hours ago, Eukay said:

i apologize for your bad experience in keybox. but please dont be racist here. a few malays make nuisance there doesnt mean the race is. its seems ur comment is more disgusting than what they did. if not happy tell the staffs nicely what happen and u dun need to be racist here. 

So far all the nuisances at keybox had been mostly malay and one or two indians. Id din't all malays are nuisances there. Learn to learn.

1 minute ago, Guest Duh said:

So far all the nuisances at keybox had been mostly malay and one or two indians. Id din't all malays are nuisances there. Learn to learn.

I didn't say all malays are nuisances there. Learn to read.

Guest guesttobe

when to KB today as very long not been there. reached around 7 and saw this cute guy in undies walking around. he has a very big tool but there no chance to get close to him as he moving around. would like to see him soon again in KB. =D

Guest Care bear stare
2 hours ago, KrisXavier85 said:

what is KB like on sat night? any white guys?

Got! Got yellow, brown, black, pink, khaki, stone, olive, salmon, coral and rust colors too!

It's like an United Colors of Benetton or, more updated, an Uniqlo ad!

Hey guys ! I need your advice. Saw my female colleague's husband in a gay sauna many times. Everytime I go there, I tend to meet him. At first we said hi to each other. But now I feel so uncomfortable that I just avoid him. Once, I saw him on the 2nd day of Chinese new year and asked him why he was not with his family. He asked me to mind my own business. I am just guilty whenever I face my female colleague. She is one of my best female friend too....

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.