Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Congrats
1 hour ago, drake25 said:

The manager Javier is hot!....wonder if he is taken...

Yea man... He's definitely the hottest guy

He's attached with 40's + specky beefy man ^^

Congrats to him :clap::clap::clap:

Guest notti btm

went to keybox this time instead of CC cuz i thought there will be quite a crowd with the foam party and Eric East special

managed to touch many guys at once, and lied down on the big bed in the maze

got kissed a lot by one guy although he said he already cummed. he asked me to go shower together but i said i was tired and wanted to stay, so he gave me a farewell kiss, literally locked tongues for 3 minutes

Guest Guest

Can anyone please tell me, is Keybox member card and Keybox gym member card are two difference thing?

On Wednesday fundoshi night only with valid Keybox gym membership get $5 discount voucher? For Keybox member will not get the discount voucher on Wednesday night?

Thank 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Can anyone please tell me, is Keybox member card and Keybox gym member card are two difference thing?

On Wednesday fundoshi night only with valid Keybox gym membership get $5 discount voucher? For Keybox member will not get the discount voucher on Wednesday night?

Thank 

Hi, 

Keybox Member Card differs from Gym Member Card. Gym Member Card is a valid member card from any gym establishments in Singapore.

For Keybox members who are able to present valid Gym Member Cards, for instance Safra, Cali, TF etc., they will be entitled to a $5 Discount Voucher for the next visit.

Hope it clarifies. Otherwise, please give us a ring at +65 6299 4121 during operation hours. 

Cheers, 

KEYBOX

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Keybox said:

Hi, 

Keybox Member Card differs from Gym Member Card. Gym Member Card is a valid member card from any gym establishments in Singapore.

For Keybox members who are able to present valid Gym Member Cards, for instance Safra, Cali, TF etc., they will be entitled to a $5 Discount Voucher for the next visit.

Hope it clarifies. Otherwise, please give us a ring at +65 6299 4121 during operation hours. 

Cheers, 

KEYBOX

Thank for reply, I get it now. 

Yr website should also mention "from any gym establishments in Singapore" that will make it clarifies, because I thought there's a Keybox gym member card lol

Just came back from Keybox.

Have not been there for almost a year. 

Surprised to see the crowd is pretty similar to CC. That is good because Keybox is cleaner than CC. 

They have turned the outside pool into a jacuzzi and a smoking area. Love to soak in the jacuzzi but I think it is not working.

I like Keybox because I enjoy sucking people off in the steam room. Usually no smell LOL ... maybe all sweated out and it is dark too ... Keybox has the biggest steam room so I like it there.

Hopefully the jacuzzi pool will be working soon .... Always can sleep very well after soaking in jacuzzi. And so far, Keybox has the biggest jacuzzi pool ,,,, loving this place for the big steam room and jacuzzi

11 hours ago, herodai said:

Surprised to see the crowd is pretty similar to CC. That is good because Keybox is cleaner than CC. 

They have turned the outside pool into a jacuzzi and a smoking area. Love to soak in the jacuzzi but I think it is not working.

I like Keybox because I enjoy sucking people off in the steam room. Usually no smell LOL ... maybe all sweated out and it is dark too ... Keybox has the biggest steam room so I like it there.

Hopefully the jacuzzi pool will be working soon .... Always can sleep very well after soaking in jacuzzi. And so far, Keybox has the biggest jacuzzi pool ,,,, loving this place for the big steam room and jacuzzi

what is the crowd like there?

Guest Steam
11 hours ago, herodai said:

I was there too.  Someone sucked me off inside the steamroom.  Cannot see face cos it was too dark.

9 hours ago, stockybi said:

what is the crowd like there?

I would say quite similar to CC. Was expecting many elderly people but not so. More medium built in the age group of 30 or late 20s I guess. 

Anyone knows when the jacuzzi pool will be working again? 

55 minutes ago, herodai said:

I would say quite similar to CC. Was expecting many elderly people but not so. More medium built in the age group of 30 or late 20s I guess. 

Anyone knows when the jacuzzi pool will be working again? 

Did u press the power button to get it working??

11 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Did u press the power button to get it working??

I pressed and turned both buttons but no effect. I was walking in and out and no one seems to try to use it ... I think most of the patrons know it has not been working ... Who can resist a jacuzzi, right? LOL

1 hour ago, EXHoIoBoIoToIoNoIoST said:

Anyone going tomor? Going to check out Monday crowd. 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest First time keybox

Who here got harrass by pinoy at keybox? Akready say no to him few times, still harrass me.how to due with roaches in keybox?

Guest Hot Swimmer
On 20 June 2016 at 9:50 PM, Guest First time keybox said:

Who here got harrass by pinoy at keybox? Akready say no to him few times, still harrass me.how to due with roaches in keybox?

Is he the shorty chubby Pinoy? If yes, he is one always like to harass people. I see he has moved from CC to Keybox. Now think CC is safer.

17 hours ago, herodai said:

Is the jacuzzi pool still not working ?!   

Jacuzzi is working . You only need to press the grey button harder . Only no hot water .

Edited by Kimochi
Edit phrases .

Guest Filboy
On 6/6/2016 at 6:02 PM, Topdownunder said:
On 6/20/2016 at 9:50 PM, Guest First time keybox said:

Roaches? You mean cockroaches? Ive been a member of KB for 5 years and been harassed by locals for 5 years. 

On 6/23/2016 at 1:39 AM, Nigel1993 said:

Anyone there now? If yes hows the atmosphere there

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Was there just now, saw a few good looking guys and they are follow by a lot of "chaser", haha..

Saw one spec guys just came in while im taking tower at the counter and about to leave, he is really type but then im just too tired to continue staying, hope to see him again.. : (

Guest HK PR

POSTED WRONGLY ::: SHOULD B HERE

While amongst all the spa, Keybox have finally emerged as TOP SAUNA recently with lots of positive feedbacks

at the most non-ripped off prices unlike some, which seen many common faces from Cruise Club, now coming over to Keybox and lots of foreign visitors  ... :

Please keep it up  :

Good cliente mix.

Less Satutues,

More Action Pack Guys

Removal of that BAD ATTITUDE staff that shouts and screams at closed cubicles

Provision of FREE Condoms and Lubs

Hot Jacussi

GYM

Dry and Wet Sauna

Except : The hygiene at toilets needs to improved

Yesterday, toilet bowl was clogged due to some inconsiderate clients

Rooms needs to be cleaned now and then since its 24 hour now.

KB management please take note the above, improve or maintain the clean image of earlier keybox :

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.