Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Details pls
On 15 July 2016 at 10:54 PM, Guest Popeye said:

I visited KB last week in the afternoon. At the locker area while I was changing, there were 3 guys sitting on the benches chatting, or I should say, gossiping among themselves indiscriminately. 

These 3 "aunties" spoke in Mandarin, describing other KB patrons' looks, characteristics and what type of guys these patrons would go for, who had fun with who, what time some would visit KB, etc. Worse thing is, few of the local & overseas actors and some public figures were mentioned (and stained) by them as well. 

I looked at these 3 gossip mongers and make sure that I have absolutely nothing to do with them, in case I become their next topic of gossip. 

Terrible aunties, really demeaning. 

More details about those nosey aunties pls. So management and others can be wary of them. Chinese? Age? Mannerisms? Distinguishing characteristics?

These are erection deflators and pests of any gay saunas who will totally kill the sexy mood with their incessant eyeballing, sour and intentionally loud and spiteful running commentaries constantly made on patrons who walked pass them.

Reminds one of those disgusting minahs. Urgh!

Ps: management pls exercise pest and damage control in your discretions.

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The number of patrons yesterday  17/07/2016  was amazing and awesome.

The computers and rest area suggest to have it removed, to make way for more lockers.

At close to 4pm, patrons are queue-ing up to get in, as no lockers are available, only for 1-in, 1 out, to get into keybox.

Speaks for itself, that Keybox is leading all other sauna in terms of customer orientation, rates, cleanliness and the provision of condoms , lub and clean facilities, on top of the sumptuous buffet.  All was well mannered, queue for food etc.

Thank you keybox  Management for constantly listening to patron's feedback and thumbs up to all the staff, who relentlessly kept the image of Keybox.

Congratulations !!!

Hi,

A big THANK YOU to you and all members who attended and celebrated the special occasions with us last weekend. It would not be possible without your continuous support !

On top of that, we appreciate our patrons who had been queuing patiently for the available lockers, and to those who were willing to share lockers during the peak period. Heartfelt gratitude to all ! 

Shortage of available lockers during peak hours has been our concern. However, in the view of facilities we can provide to all patrons, removal of computers and resting area do not seem to be a solution. On the other hand, we are still in the midst of adding new value-added facility in that particular area (to be announced soon). 

Nevertheless, we thank you for your feedback.   :)

Best regards, 

Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

49 minutes ago, aftereightme said:

we bathed together and I was looking at your beautiful nude body; it is very eye appealing and you constantly show me your cock when bathing. As there are two others in the bath room, I cleaned up first. Then I saw you wore underwear to leave the sauna. PM me if you are here so that we could connect physically

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

On 7/19/2016 at 1:36 AM, BlaAnima2 said:

i have never been to keybox yet

after reading this thread probably will go there look look see see

may i know the member price?

Don't be lazy. Go to goggle, type keybox

look for their themes and rates. :)

Or for simplicity,

http://www.keybox.com.sg/rates.html

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Suggest only
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 1:18 AM, Keybox said:

Hi,

A big THANK YOU to you and all members who attended and celebrated the special occasions with us last weekend. It would not be possible without your continuous support !

On top of that, we appreciate our patrons who had been queuing patiently for the available lockers, and to those who were willing to share lockers during the peak period. Heartfelt gratitude to all ! 

Shortage of available lockers during peak hours has been our concern. However, in the view of facilities we can provide to all patrons, removal of computers and resting area do not seem to be a solution. On the other hand, we are still in the midst of adding new value-added facility in that particular area (to be announced soon). 

Nevertheless, we thank you for your feedback.   :)

Best regards, 

Keybox

I personally feel it is more appropriate to transfer the sofas at the resting area to the TV room.   The resting area can be used to put more lockers .  Also, why put a bed in the TV room which is under utilised?  That bed area is big enough for 3 Internet stations.

Guest guest

not sure if u guys agree with me that during event  on that particular day , they  should enforce it the  whole day , benefit the early birds.

6 hours ago, Guest Suggest only said:

I personally feel it is more appropriate to transfer the sofas at the resting area to the TV room.   The resting area can be used to put more lockers .  Also, why put a bed in the TV room which is under utilised?  That bed area is big enough for 3 Internet stations.

You need so many Internet stations ? 

On ‎19‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:36 AM, BlaAnima2 said:

i have never been to keybox yet

after reading this thread probably will go there look look see see

may i know the member price?

Depends on your age. If you are fresh meat, then free entry.

54 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is there an option to bring towel inside maze on nude nite? 

No, cannot. Also don't try to cover your dick with your hands.

On 7/23/2016 at 1:35 PM, Guest Hand said:

No, cannot. Also don't try to cover your dick with your hands.

Indeed, Guest Hand is correct, no towels on nude nite.  You seem to have missed the point, Guest Guest.  The whole point about nude night is to be naked.  If you do not have the balls to be naked you should not be there on that day.  It is not voyeur night, it is nude night.  

I would understand that some people are not comfortable with their bodies or cocks or both, but only you can overcome that shadow over you.  Ogling at naked cocks on nude nights is not necessarily the solution.  

Guest Fit guest

Agree with yhtang ..if you feel uncomfortable you shouldn't go into the maze ..Just sit outside and wait for people to hook instead or come on other days instead.

Otherwise you should try to overcome your hurdle ..its just like in the army we all bath naked and changed naked seeing cocks..you need to get used to it.

You need just more practices to overcome such shyness and uneasiness and be confident of your own body .

:)

So far I would say kb clients are rather friendly and they don't force themselves on others . That's just my pleasant experiences in kb.

Kb also has a good mix of crowd too .

Just be yourself even if you may not have the body or looks ..go with an open mind :)

10 hours ago, Guest Guest First Time said:

Virgin bottom. Ok to go keybox?

You will have to start somewhere, sometime. 

I would say it is OK for you to go to Keybox.  Do remember, however, that you do not need to feel compelled to do anything with anyone.  It is as much your right to accept or reject a person as that person has a right to accept or reject you.  

Do not feel offended if your desired person does not accept you.  It is just that you are not to his taste.  You would probably reject some people as well because they are not to your taste. 

Just fork out the money and venture into Keybox.  If you did not have a good time, just imagine that you have spend that money on some food and a movie you did not like. 

I remember the first time I went into a men-only sauna.  I was nervous as hell, did not know the etiquette, and the people in there probably thought I was a first class idiot.  Now I am very comfortable going into such places so much so that I visit such saunas when I travel abroad.

At the end of the day, you have to take the first step.      

Guest Messed

I had a crazy experience and don't know how I feel about it. Before going to the sauna, I cleaned my ass very well, and there was nothing inside. At the sauna I met a guy with the biggest cock I have ever taken inside my ass. His technique was great, but after he was fucking me for about 30 minutes, I suddenly felt like I needed to poop. I told him I think I need to clean myself, apologized, and promised to come back to the room as soon as possible. But he said don't worry, it feels to good to stop, and he didn't want me to go. I asked if he was sure and he said yeah, please, lets keep going because he is too horny to stop. Even though I reluctantly agreed, I felt embarrassed while squirting poop onto his cock, but after I started to concentrate on how good he was making me feel I soon forgot about it. He fucked me for another half-hour in missionary before asking to switch the position to doggy.

That's when I remembered what happened earlier, and when I turned over, the bed and both of my cheeks were smeared with poop. But he really didn't care. He held me still and cleaned my ass like a parent wiping a baby. Then he cleaned the bed as well. I was shocked because I expected him to be disgusted even though he said that he didn't care, and just wanted to keep fucking me, no matter how messy it got. Luckily it wasn't a lot but still enough to create a bit of a smell. Anyway he then started to fuck me doggy for another 30 minutes or so. I couldn't believe I was able to take such a huge dick for an hour and a half. Then he said he wanted to cum soon, and started stroking me to get me close, and I shot, and a minute or so later, he shot as well. When I pulled off his condom it was nearly a third filled with cum. I left quickly, still embarrassed, but now wish I had gotten his number.

15 minutes ago, Guest Messed said:

I had a crazy experience and don't know how I feel about it. Before going to the sauna, I cleaned my ass very well, and there was nothing inside. At the sauna I met a guy with the biggest cock I have ever taken inside my ass. His technique was great, but after he was fucking me for about 30 minutes, I suddenly felt like I needed to poop. I told him I think I need to clean myself, apologized, and promised to come back to the room as soon as possible. But he said don't worry, it feels to good to stop, and he didn't want me to go. I asked if he was sure and he said yeah, please, lets keep going because he is too horny to stop. Even though I reluctantly agreed, I felt embarrassed while squirting poop onto his cock, but after I started to concentrate on how good he was making me feel I soon forgot about it. He fucked me for another half-hour in missionary before asking to switch the position to doggy.

That's when I remembered what happened earlier, and when I turned over, the bed and both of my cheeks were smeared with poop. But he really didn't care. He held me still and cleaned my ass like a parent wiping a baby. Then he cleaned the bed as well. I was shocked because I expected him to be disgusted even though he said that he didn't care, and just wanted to keep fucking me, no matter how messy it got. Luckily it wasn't a lot but still enough to create a bit of a smell. Anyway he then started to fuck me doggy for another 30 minutes or so. I couldn't believe I was able to take such a huge dick for an hour and a half. Then he said he wanted to cum soon, and started stroking me to get me close, and I shot, and a minute or so later, he shot as well. When I pulled off his condom it was nearly a third filled with cum. I left quickly, still embarrassed, but now wish I had gotten his number.

Haha! At least the top is kind enough to finish his business all the way despite of the poop! :) I guess mine was probably more embarrassing... I remembered the time that I was more sexually active, I had a similar experience by a top who banged me like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately I felt a little uncomfortable in my stomach, then I realized that while he pulled out his cock, some shit actually came out :S. The top tried to continue, but not sure if it was due to the shit smell, the top decided to tell me kindly "I think I had enough", and he left :( After the lights were turned on, I realized I have some poop on my legs as well :S

Not sure if it was due to my low tolerance during anal sex at that time.

Perhaps you may want to try with those toys first by yourself, see when you're really comfortable at getting cocks in your ass till there is no shit, then you may probably be ready for some good pounding :)

Good luck :D

Will you be my valentine's? :D

The two stories involving accidents reminded me of my own messy experience at Keybox. I went into a room with one of the hottest bottoms I have ever met. He was so horny to get my cock into his ass. But after five or six minutes of fucking him, he pushed me away, and a huge amount of brownish water shot out of his ass and onto the floor. I am not sure if it was sudden diarrhea or whether he had tried to clean his ass earlier and failed to expel all of the water at the end. Being an understanding guy, I asked if he was alright, and gave him some tissue to clean himself. While he was wiping his asscrack and buttcheeks, I cleaned the floor with tissue, as well as the small amount which had splashed onto my feet. I asked him if he wanted to continue later, but he said he needed to shower, and didn't think he could do anymore. Since then, I haven't seen him there, but really wish we could try again because he ass felt great before the splashdown. Oh yeah, after I showered, there was a group of guys standing outside the same room gossiping about how bad it smelled and wondering what must have happened in there. I wonder if their imaginations were stronger or weaker than the truth.

4 minutes ago, Guest Room said:

The two stories involving accidents reminded me of my own messy experience at Keybox. I went into a room with one of the hottest bottoms I have ever met. He was so horny to get my cock into his ass. But after five or six minutes of fucking him, he pushed me away, and a huge amount of brownish water shot out of his ass and onto the floor. I am not sure if it was sudden diarrhea or whether he had tried to clean his ass earlier and failed to expel all of the water at the end. Being an understanding guy, I asked if he was alright, and gave him some tissue to clean himself. While he was wiping his asscrack and buttcheeks, I cleaned the floor with tissue, as well as the small amount which had splashed onto my feet. I asked him if he wanted to continue later, but he said he needed to shower, and didn't think he could do anymore. Since then, I haven't seen him there, but really wish we could try again because he ass felt great before the splashdown. Oh yeah, after I showered, there was a group of guys standing outside the same room gossiping about how bad it smelled and wondering what must have happened in there. I wonder if their imaginations were stronger or weaker than the truth.

Can totally understand how they must have felt when shit happens even after douching. Very embarassing for the bottom.

Guest boredatwork
On 03/04/2016 at 9:34 AM, Guest said:

HK  黄智贤 was in KB on sat 3pm.....anyone saw him too ?

just read this, wow is it true? i find him quite good looking on tv and can tell he has a good bod.

is he gay or just curious? thought he is married?

Guest a1beng
1 hour ago, Guest hame said:

is there a stay time limit per entry? e.g. enter at 3pm and stay until next morning?

its open 24hours for the month of July, no time limit

Guest Dancer

Keybox got so many messy experiences? Anyway if one of you guys was fucked by a top who didn't mind you browning up his cock or stinking up the room, and even wiped your ass clean for you after cumming, you definitely should have gotten his phone number. A caring gentlemen such as that sounds like boyfriend material to me!

Guest KB member

I observe many people in the local saunas are using poppers excessively . They do not realize poppers can potentially be very damaging. 

I feel it is important to raise the issue and increase awareness.  In 2007 the poppers formula had changed from amyl nitrite to iso propyl nitrite. We call it the IPN poppers. Many gay people who are hooked to this recreational drug suffer a damage of eyesight -  "poppers maculopathy".

You might want to think twice before you sniff your poppers to get high. There is no cure for this eyes problem. 

Guest Muscular

Hi there. Never been to key box before. Only CC. May i know if the gym in keybox is better than CC? Just want to do some light workout. And for the first timer, do they ask the annoying question like in CC? Going on friday and its really compulsory to wear swimwear? Thank you

Guest latex witch house pun
22 hours ago, Guest FetishStockings said:

Question: is it weird if I wear a pair of thigh high stockings while in the maze.

Thigh high RED patent leather stiletto boots with spikes will be sexier! :thumb:

Guest at Keybox
6 hours ago, Guest Muscular said:

Hi there. Never been to key box before. Only CC. May i know if the gym in keybox is better than CC? Just want to do some light workout. And for the first timer, do they ask the annoying question like in CC? Going on friday and its really compulsory to wear swimwear? Thank you

Didn't take a close look but gyms at both saunas are fairly similar. Wasn't asked too many questions as a first timer at KB.

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went to Keybox this evening. Was Surprised to see many cute guys and lean fit executives in tight pant. Got horny by just looking those handsome executives. Found one cute pinoy and pounded him hard. Left as a happy man.

Guest Guest YES

Indeed, yesterday was fully packed...many cuties....especially one I met.

Most important, service of Keybox improves so much;

Free Condoms

Free Lub

Free Towel Exchange  ( unlike some spas, 2nd towel charge ...and limit to 2 condoms....asking more...will start fights or stares )

Thank you Keybox for making your venue a safe haven, that respects by all guests...where there are no hustle....etc

I like the steam room, I like the dry sauna, KB should make the dry sauna a bit more warmer. 

And KB should consider placing a tray of condoms around the locker area or outsize the maze door because sometimes when you go into the room, the condom has finished.

On 8/1/2016 at 1:53 AM, yokohamajin said:

I don't know why, I pressed the grey button for 5 seconds or more multiple times, pulled or pressed the emergency button but the jacuzzi was still not working, any advice how to on it?

And Warning/Advice to Sauna users:

1) No means No, if someone rejects you 1 time, 2 time, 3 time, then you should stop pestering and harassing the person, it's basic respect.

2) If a person rejects you and leaves, don't go up follow around continue to molest to harass when you know that there's no hope.

3) Don't grab people by the balls.

4) Use condoms all the time.

5) Be hygienic a bit, treat this as your home, not MRT public toilet.

Make sure emergency button is not pressed inside , press the black button harder and hold for 5 seconds . If not , ask counter for assistance 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.