Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 18/07/2017 at 5:02 PM, Guest Police said:

Ok, case closed, seewai. Be more careful in future, ok? Like when you pee in toilet and forgot to zip it back, no excuse for indecent exposure. Personal responsibility.Ā 

Ok. Thanks.. count myself lucky this time. I agree it's personal responsibility.

On ā€Ž16ā€Ž/ā€Ž7ā€Ž/ā€Ž2017 at 1:07 AM, seewai said:

I just lost this spectacle from key box a while ago outside the steam room after 12:10am to 12:30am. Confirm loss not due to carelessness..Picture attached. Anyone has any info, pls contact me via Pm. The spectacle is very important to me. $40 reward will be given..and no questions will be asked. Just pm me on how to meet pls..

Ā 

found it by now?

Ā 

it looks like an Hugo boss brand?

Guest Al desserting
37 minutes ago, Guest Bed Bugs said:

Nowadays KB beds got Bed Bugs. Seemed that the Part Time China chub did not do his job well.

got bitten like 4 bites in the steam room before eh, 2 mths ago i guess...how the fuck bedbugs survive in such heat??

On ā€Ž14ā€Ž/ā€Ž7ā€Ž/ā€Ž2017 at 4:35 PM, -Ignored- said:

Wht is happening? it seemed like the police force (incldg CID) has been patronising kbĀ  , what exactly is happening?and all of u quite lucky always ganna such inspections

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

also, IĀ  not sure why will shogun do such a thing!pls don't accuse
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i m not sure it seemed to me that this location seemed to attract police

1 7 too, in the past

2 hours ago, Al desserting said:

got bitten like 4 bites in the steam room before eh, 2 mths ago i guess...how the fuck bedbugs survive in such heat??

bugs in steam room? not possible esp there are no bed linens or sofa/chair for it to hide

Guest Bed Bugs and Dracula.
On 7/20/2017 at 10:32 AM, -Ignored- said:

bugs in steam room? not possible esp there are no bed linens or sofa/chair for it to hide

Looks like you are being bitten byĀ Draculas instead. There are lots of oldĀ Draculas in the steam room.Ā 

On Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Al desserting said:

Ā 

Don't think it's bedbugs. Ā  Probably red ants which can survive high heat. You will feel the pain when it bites.Ā 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Idris and Asmi.

KB StaffsĀ Idris and Asmi belong to all of the following three categories:

Ā 

(1) The Legolas.

legolas.gif

That one who is an arrow-shooting extraordinaire. Once he sets hisĀ eye on you, youā€™re going to get arrowed.

Ā 

(2) The Taiji Grand Master.

wayang.gif

matrixbullet2.gif

matrixbullet1.gif

The mortal enemy of the Legolas. The Taiji grand master fears no arrows. Their (part-time) colleagues on the other handā€¦...

Ā 

(3) The Balls-Carrier.

ball+carrier.gif

If youā€™re in a place full of balls carriers, good luck to you then.

Ā 

Ā 

Guest Al desserting
6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Ā 

Don't think it's bedbugs. Ā  Probably red ants which can survive high heat. You will feel the pain when it bites.Ā 

Probably...only felt the itch when I was in the steam room, could be got bitten around the bed area

Guest Hot Swimmer

Was feeling horny after met many cute guys in town. Needed to release the horniness.Ā So went to Keybox after work. Wow didnt know today is underwear night. Once entered. Saw many cute boys and guys in sexy underwear. Immediately stripped and Ā joined the underwear parrade. The steam room is working good and steam is hot. The jacuzzyĀ pool is also working good. Heard moanings and piak piak piak from rooms in the maze.

I went into the dark maze and saw guys groping and hugging one another. Not too long two vampires attacked me. One sucked and played my nips and the other kneel before me to suck my cock. My cock turned intoĀ aĀ massive hard rod inside the watery warm mouth. The vampire so good at sucking. My cockĀ spurted cums and cums. That was my 1 week essence.Ā And he swallowed all and licked clean.

After that i showered and leaved keybox as a happy man. Today crowd was good with many good looking boys.

Guest KB StaffsĀ Idris and Asmi
14 hours ago, Guest Idris and Asmi. said:

KB StaffsĀ Idris and Asmi belong to all of the following three categories:

Ā 

(1) The Legolas.

legolas.gif

That one who is an arrow-shooting extraordinaire. Once he sets hisĀ eye on you, youā€™re going to get arrowed.

Ā 

(2) The Taiji Grand Master.

wayang.gif

matrixbullet2.gif

matrixbullet1.gif

The mortal enemy of the Legolas. The Taiji grand master fears no arrows. Their (part-time) colleagues on the other handā€¦...

Ā 

(3) The Balls-Carrier.

ball+carrier.gif

If youā€™re in a place full of balls carriers, good luck to you then.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Ā 

Guest Go Shogun
18 hours ago, smslut said:

Hmm am I allowed to xd there partially dressed ? Eg in bra and top only

You can go to Shogun. That side, anything also can. Botak HK Boss Ah Piu allows. Bra, panties, nude, all can. Just go Shogun.

24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

U r KB supporter, everything sure ok Ā !!!!

It is very stuffy inside.

I smell competitorĀ 

The crowd today sucks!
Went and left within 30 minutes.

Ā 

Keybox attracts all the middle aged uncle hunting for young meat.

No longer fun.

Ā 

The dark room is indeed alittle stuffy today as probably the air con is not working well.

Overall bad experience today.

1 hour ago, Guest Bed Bugs All Over said:

There are now bed bugs all over now in keybox. Especially the bed right beside and overlooking theĀ jacuzzi pool.

Ā 

Ā 

Wow怂怂bed bugs migrated from Cruise Club to shogun to Keybox now.....They should have a Dettol spray / cleaner in every room for all patrons to seld DIY, since shortage of staff.

Ā 

Was a kb during pass weekend. Got bitten by bed bugs. Can't be sure where they were at.Ā But I'm guessing should be the restingĀ bed closest to the computer outside. MyĀ fb is fine. He would have been bitten too if it was the room bed we were in. Just FYI.Ā 

P.s. Got bitten by bed bugs a few years ago during a trip. So I know how the bite is like.Ā 

Edited by pipi

Guest Guest
On 7/22/2017 at 0:51 AM, Guest Guest said:

Beware of the guy with full tattoo on his back. He is positive .

How does he look like , can you give more descriptions so that others here can be careful too .

There are a few guys here with tattoo too.Ā 

Age ?fair tan short hair long hair botak ,ponytail ?

Fit or unfit etc tall ?Ā 

On 21/07/2017 at 7:56 PM, Al desserting said:

Probably...only felt the itch when I was in the steam room, could be got bitten around the bed area

Ā Pubic hair lice aka 'crab' become very active in heated environment or high noon sun

Ā 

Look at your private area and check carefully when it happens againĀ 

Guest Guest
On 25/07/2017 at 0:20 PM, RJ06 said:

can u describe how he look like and how do you know...!

Fit looking and tall. Frequently spotted at the gym area in the afternoons.

Guest Guest

Noticed that there is patch in the gym area covered up in carpet and white towel. Learned that someone actually shit in the gym. When Boss John not around, duty staff, especially that Vincent, actually did not clean the gym properly and actually covered up using the carpet and white towel. Vincent actually likes to act innocent and when boss is around, he works. And when boss not around, he acts blur and just bo chup here and there. It is open secret that as the longest-working and currently most senior staff there, he really knows the way around. Everybody knows, and I have been very regular customer since at the old Keybox place. Better don't fuck around.Ā 

Guest Guest
On 25/07/2017 at 1:12 AM, pipi said:

Was a kb during pass weekend. Got bitten by bed bugs. Can't be sure where they were at.Ā But I'm guessing should be the restingĀ bed closest to the computer outside. MyĀ fb is fine. He would have been bitten too if it was the room bed we were in. Just FYI.Ā 

P.s. Got bitten by bed bugs a few years ago during a trip. So I know how the bite is like.Ā 

What to do? Vincent did not clean properly.

Ā 

When Boss John not around, duty staff, especially that Vincent, actually did not clean the gym properly and actually covered up using the carpet and white towel. Vincent actually likes to act innocent and when boss is around, he works. And when boss not around, he acts blur and just bo chup here and there. It is open secret that as the longest-working and currently most senior staff there, he really knows the way around. Everybody knows, and I have been very regular customer since at the old Keybox place. Better don't fuck around.Ā 

Guest Guest
On 25/07/2017 at 1:23 PM, hornbird said:

Ā Pubic hair lice aka 'crab' become very active in heated environment or high noon sun

Ā 

Look at your private area and check carefully when it happens againĀ 

Are you sure that your private area is not bitten by Vincent, since he is Bottom??

Guest Dracula
On 21/07/2017 at 1:15 PM, LeanMature said:

Ā 

Looks like you are being bitten byĀ Draculas instead. There are lots of oldĀ Draculas in the steam room.Ā 

Guest KB Guest
50 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Noticed that there is patch in the gym area covered up in carpet and white towel. Learned that someone actually shit in the gym. When Boss John not around, duty staff, especially that Vincent, actually did not clean the gym properly and actually covered up using the carpet and white towel. Vincent actually likes to act innocent and when boss is around, he works. And when boss not around, he acts blur and just bo chup here and there. It is open secret that as the longest-working and currently most senior staff there, he really knows the way around. Everybody knows, and I have been very regular customer since at the old Keybox place. Better don't fuck around.Ā 

Vincent celebrated his 26th birthday last year on 26 July 2016 at a restaurant with John, Lee, Xavier (former KB Supervisor), Ivan (former KB staff) & Matsu (former KB staff)..

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.