Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

11 minutes ago, Guest Allmight said:

If a local Chinese guy 184 cm and 57kg goes to key box will he be popular there?or do people rather fit guys instead of slim 

KB fit all shapes and sizes.  You will have your market.  Can't said the same in CC though.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Allmight
5 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

KB fit all shapes and sizes.  You will have your market.  Can't said the same in CC though.

So in cc no market?

Guest guest
On 6/10/2018 at 6:42 AM, CumdrinkNgo said:

why sabo another...karma awaits...dare not show actual police report with full details disclosed.

Police should first persecute u for being gay.

Mod should not allow guests to posts, as this threads and board are being abused, this is what most do not want to see.

too late. already reported. even moderator took off the post, also no use. just face the music and truth !! 

Guest guest
On 6/10/2018 at 8:50 AM, abang said:

Just for the record..

The current Minister of Manpower is Ms Josphine Teo, wef 1 May 2018.

That report may go nowhere...

たまごっち The original writer of the letter is such a Tamagotchi (read it in Hokkien).  

What is his motive - to bring down the establishment or just to expose that the freelancer is not paid CPF?  Why is he complaining that this Desmond who manages the place is staying beyond operation hours?  Hasn't he know that there is cleaning work to be done after operation hours?  

this is not just a matter of karma. you do now know the full details. so do not jump into conclusion. now case is under police investigation. cannot comment much. 

Yes, we shall Not  give the proper response to Guest(s) as they continue to harass establishments and registered forum users. 从此声明, 我们有注册的会员不要回应无名氏。  他们可以在背后指指点点我们, 诋毁我们的人格。同志会馆的名誉。

Edited by abang
中文

Guest guest
1 hour ago, abang said:

Yes, we shall Not  give the proper response to Guest(s) as they continue to harass establishments and registered forum users. 从此声明, 我们有注册的会员不要回应无名氏。  他们可以在背后指指点点我们, 诋毁我们的人格。同志会馆的名誉。

still here and always here.

thanks for complement.

11 hours ago, Guest 21 years old malaysian said:

Hi guys, how much should I pay for the first visit on Saturday? Is it $8 or $22

Thank you :)

$30 annual membership fee + free entry.  CC is a membership club.

31 minutes ago, manehiso said:

Keybox is $10 one-time, lifetime membership fee. Not $30 annual membership as mentioned above.. 

It seems that LeanMature had Cruise Club in mind when he mentioned the $30 annual fee.

Maybe the statues at CC are expensive, since they don't pay anything?

In Keybox there is lesser fee, fewer statues, both a plus.

Guest 21 years old malaysian
3 hours ago, manehiso said:

Keybox is $10 one-time, lifetime membership fee. Not $30 annual membership as mentioned above.. 

The $10 membership eligible for foreigner who's not working in SG as well ?

7 hours ago, Guest 21 years old malaysian said:

The $10 membership eligible for foreigner who's not working in SG as well ?

I don't know of anybody who got the $10 membership to be asked for a proof of work in SG.

8 minutes ago, G_M said:

As a senior member you should know better that we don't allow ads in the Main forum.

1 warning point for you. Post any more ad in the main forum meant for discussion and I will suspend you for a week.

K

Guest Sglion

Going there for the first time in a bit. Is there a condom dispenser in every dark room? Or like CC, only one or two in the changing room?  tks.. I found it very annoying to take  a condom in hand everywhere you go.

1 hour ago, MrAnalyst said:

i am looking for a nice dick to suck and hard dick to get fuck at keybox , but very dark there and difficult to see anything and don't dare to initiate and talk to anyone..

anybody want to go with me there together ?

Bring along torch light or borrow from the uncle who cleans the dark areas.

11 hours ago, Balestier said:

eyHad lots of fun around 4pm.  Thanks to guys for sucking me at the maze area.  Cummed twice today

Keybox was full house, walking along corridors is like going to Christmas @ Orchard, Shower areas queue, toilets queue, cabins queue, reception also queue...unseen in the rest of 3 saunas, especially Cruise Cruise is hauntedly ghostly and cold with few patron, rest were freebie statues.

Seeming increasing curious guys visiting and lots of foreigners / visitors on holidays here.

Lates updates : lots of str8s, bi and curious...my str8 frds and bi are using this as relax place too.

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

7 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Keybox was full house, walking along corridors is like going to Christmas @ Orchard, Shower areas queue, toilets queue, cabins queue, reception also queue...unseen in the rest of 3 saunas, especially Cruise Cruise is hauntedly ghostly and cold with few patron, rest were freebie statues.

Seeming increasing curious guys visiting and lots of foreigners / visitors on holidays here.

Lates updates : lots of str8s, bi and curious...my str8 frds and bi are using this as relax place too.

When the patron hit 28 (no more free entry), he switched to KB.  That explains why KB is getting more and more crowded.  

1 minute ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

field report alert : Keybox ran out of lockers.

Customer Queue as long as 20 persons to get in, overflowing at alley @ 4:00 pm, competing with Bak Kut Teh patrons.

Only admits , on a 1 out 1 in basis as of 4 pm.

Wow. Seriously? Haha. People these days so open about going sauna?

Guest guest
1 hour ago, rick2ay said:

Wow. Seriously? Haha. People these days so open about going sauna?

Gays nowadays really so open about going gay sauna, and think there are many gays now.

5 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

field report alert : Keybox ran out of lockers.

Customer Queue as long as 20 persons to get in, overflowing at alley @ 4:00 pm, competing with Bak Kut Teh patrons.

Only admits , on a 1 out 1 in basis as of 4 pm.

Hopefully the families going for Bak Kut Teh did not join the wrong queue. :)

2 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Recently keybox received bouquets of flowers from SPF, police Licencing Unit, for renewal of licence. I should have taken a snaphot...its licensed as Social Club

Didn't know our SPF sends flowers for renewals. Lol

27 minutes ago, Balestier said:

Didn't know our SPF sends flowers for renewals. Lol

24 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Maybe the flowers are sent by a policeman who ever patronised and liked that place.:yuk:

SPF = Sarong Party Friends

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.