Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

6 hours ago, abc_sg said:

this's your choice man. Can't go in the room with him and complain here.

U are right!

truth be told,

When the Lights were on & i realised he was bald/Merdeka Generation...i told myself:

"WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THIS ROOM, I AM DOING IT FOR CHARITY SAKE, & maybe God will reward me by sending me to🌈Heaven🙏4 blowing him, lol!"

5 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

U are right!

truth be told,

When the Lights were on & i realised he was bald/Merdeka Generation...i told myself:

"WHATEVER HAPPENS IN THIS ROOM, I AM DOING IT FOR CHARITY SAKE, & maybe God will reward me by sending me to🌈Heaven🙏4 blowing him, lol!"

Lmaooooooo

Guest See with hands
On 6/14/2023 at 3:38 PM, 30yochinese said:

U are right!

truth be told,

You are already old driver experienced in saunas. How can you not know how to see with your hands in the dark?

I think you intentionally want to give charity sex.

I'm Merdeka gen myself. When in the dark, people will use their hands to feel me up from head to toe with intentions very rudely and blunt.

Touch head no hair means bald is the first check. I don't do that meh?

I still have full head of hair.

Touch face check for loose wrinkles of Merdeka gen. I'm smooth as baby's butt.

Etc etc..

Let him touch then I'll slip away in the darkness. Hahaha. I just want to Got it flaunt it.

On 6/14/2023 at 3:38 PM, 30yochinese said:

U are right!

truth be told,

I salute you for your compassion. Need more guys like you

On 6/1/2023 at 5:39 AM, Guest Patron said:

Yes agreed. It has been more seniors patrons than the younger ones, mainly becos KB is much more accessable compare to the other 3 saunas. Everything all on 1 floor only. Not surprise to see more grandpas n uncles lying everywhere, especially inside the rooms. 

That's really one thing that I am quite pissed. If you can't get laid why occupy one room when no one wants to play with you even if you lie there butt up. Give it to others with more "urgent" needs. If tired there are chairs and benches outside to let you rest. 

On 6/14/2023 at 1:36 PM, Saggiboy said:

I had fun with this very muscular top. When he told he just turned 60, I was shocked and congratulated him for looking so great and young. 

Age is only a number. 

If only everyone can age so gracefully and still able to perform. 

In US n Europe, I think you will find the 50s 60s still very active, creative and going strong, especially in kink circles.

3 hours ago, PlayersGroup said:

In US n Europe, I think you will find the 50s 60s still very active, creative and going strong, especially in kink circles. 

Well, it really doesn't matter where they r from. As long as they can look younger, still muscular, and can perform without acting yayapayaya (arrogant). 

Edited by Saggiboy

On 6/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, thatsamore said:

I wish KB would relook into the music played. Very annoying to hear music being repeated and I can only take so much of Modern Talking and Coldplay. I don't expect the latest but at least more updated music... 

Also the air circulation is very poor especially in the room upstairs. Cannot breathe up there. 

Yesterday the music played was fine. Maybe they read this...

Would also be good if they can install some kind of air refresher that has an auto spray, or get some odor removing spray and have the staff refresh the place when they clear the bins and replenish the toilet rolls. I know we pay only $8 sometimes to enter but these are minor improvements that can make the place better. There is always room for improvement. 

On 6/19/2023 at 9:46 AM, thatsamore said:

I wish KB would relook into the music played. Very annoying to hear music being repeated and I can only take so much of Modern Talking and Coldplay. I don't expect the latest but at least more updated music... 

Also the air circulation is very poor especially in the room upstairs. Cannot breathe up there. 

Surely, you can offer yourself to do a live DJ...

Guest DJ guest

I seriously find the music to be mood killer. I'm getting rammed and then you're playing Coldplay, no switch back to EDM. The music too freaking clingy, and that's not what I am having.

6 minutes ago, singalion said:

hm. now always these music complaints... 

Do people go to such places because of the music???

I assume people are confusing KB with a music club...

Of cos, the ambients play a very important role. The music, lighting, mood, cleanliness are just the basic n very important.

Well i think gaydar radio play great music since they don't have sense taste of music just tune in gaydar radio it also remind people of std and encourage to get tested. I been listening for few since my first time to London and which my first time to European country since i been listening they play super great music.

On 6/14/2023 at 1:36 PM, Saggiboy said:

I had fun with this very muscular top. When he told he just turned 60, I was shocked and congratulated him for looking so great and young. 

Age is only a number. 

If only everyone can age so gracefully and still able to perform. 

I have dealt with a bunch of young guys, not that all can't do the job, there are those who can, some just can't. Now older guys in their 40s and 50s, now lasting the hour and doing funky stuff, now that's skill.

On 6/24/2023 at 7:59 PM, Guest Mary said:

Of cos, the ambients play a very important role. The music, lighting, mood, cleanliness are just the basic n very important.

if any or all of these things were important, not one person would go there

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, Guest Lol said:

if any or all of these things were important, not one person would go there

KB is getting OLD SCHOOL !! becos they have royal supporter like u. Congrat !! 

Guest Patron
49 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Hope so too, if it can expand and rent over the upper floor.  

I dun think KB dare to expand n took over the upper floor. Dun forget that someone died at the upper floor!! 

14 minutes ago, Guest Patron said:

I dun think KB dare to expand n took over the upper floor. Dun forget that someone died at the upper floor!! 

If that had been a point, the previous place ran the upper floor years after that upper floor incident...

Probably some people in the dark areas weren't really sure whether it was or just someone looking like a ghost... 😂

I assume it is a money / rental factor.

On 6/25/2023 at 4:38 PM, fetish69 said:

Well i think gaydar radio play great music since they don't have sense taste of music just tune in gaydar radio it also remind people of std and encourage to get tested. I been listening for few since my first time to London and which my first time to European country since i been listening they play super great music.

I think such commercial places would require to pay a licence to play gaydar radio.

Music is like food, someone likes it or doesn't, you will never find the 100 % common ground.

And looking at the persons around the front desk, you can be hopeful that KB doesn't play Cantonese love songs... from the 50s...

Edited by singalion

2 hours ago, Erwi said:

What had happened? 

Open the link below to read what actually happened more than 10 years ago at 17 Upper Circular Road.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/businessmans-death-at-spa-suicide-or-sex-game-gone-wrong

Guest Cruise death
On 6/28/2023 at 9:40 PM, FunLoving said:

Open the link below to read what actually happened more than 10 years ago at 17 Upper Circular Road.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/businessmans-death-at-spa-suicide-or-sex-game-gone-wrong

Cruise box, 2 deaths falling from 3rd floors no ones talks. before know as HOOK

Guest doublezero4u
On 6/14/2023 at 1:35 PM, Saggiboy said:

I know right. 

I saw that in KB too. An frail looking old man like in 70 walking into a room with a younger guy looking like in early 50s.

I actually smiled and felt pleasantly happy to see that. 

70  with 50 yrs....

60 with 40

50 with 30

30 with 20's

thats ok wa

3 hours ago, Guest Cruise death said:

Cruise box, 2 deaths falling from 3rd floors no ones talks. before know as HOOK

Yup, the staff who fell from from the high floor at the former Cruise Club few years ago & passed away is actually my friend.. May his soul RIP!! 😔😔🙏🙏🙏🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

which sauna has the youngest clientele? anyone has any insights?

KB used to have nice n young clientele BUT not lately from the beginning of this year. KB has to more Indians on Sunday n more uncles n grandpas. Sad... 

Guest tele doublezero4u
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

KB used to have nice n young clientele BUT not lately from the beginning of this year. KB has to more Indians on Sunday n more uncles n grandpas. Sad... 

Meet 2 taiwanese Tops yesterday

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Kb's clientele has always been more mature but on bz days a good mix turns up. That said, I tried going to other places with supposedly younger clientele but there weren't many ppl to begin with.

That said I haven't been back to saunas quite long. Wondering if I wanna go back.

I have not been to the nude Nite theme for a while. Last sat I went there after my heavy workout due to intense workout and the dosage of supplements I get horny usually I go to TMC but for a change and feel naughty and I have the urge to exhibit as I have the fetish of exhibition of show my naked body while I play wipe and sniff with sweaty jockstrap. Best some else jockstrap and happened that day I fuck one gymer at the cubicle and gave me his raunchy sweaty jockstrap at the gym toilet i did not cum but he auto cum.

As I drive to keybox i keep on sniffing his undies so moist dam wet due to the sweat from the workout he had I get ragging hard. I get there around 3.30pm where the crowd to come in and strip naked just hold my own small towel as I want to go into the steam and sauna as well to the jacuzzi to exhibit my body. I rinse to cool down a bit than enter to the steam room i walk in to get my spot as I stand, I feel some hand caressing my body by than I sweating as I sweat a lot. I just ignore it all i know someone suck my cock my cock starts to be ragging hard as I control, I let him enjoy it for few min before I went out than to sauna and cover it with my small towel.

When I come in, I saw 2 guys sitting with towel on I just a spot to sit and cover my ragging jewel. I get nice relaxing sweat out any touching once I'm done, I went to take a soaked at the jacuzzi to cool down and relax. I rest feel like dose off I can see crowd come in I thought to rest before the action takes place.

I went back to the locker change my donut silicone cockring to metal ones. Few guys keep on looking as I put on the cockring at the locker area and strap on the small pouch contain my jungle juice poppers and sweaty jockstrap. I start to walk in looking for empty room to lie down to recharge before action lucky I bought red bull and took some sip before I went in to cabin and darkroom area. Since all the room taken up, I went to the bed near the entrance and lie down I manage to take power nap for few min I stuff my ear with ear plug.

After my power nap I went to my locker to take my drink and phone sit the sitting area check on my messages i just cover my family jewel with small towel. Once I'm done with my drink kept my phone went back in to hunting ground. The moment I inside the room i hold and sniff the sweaty undies i just walked around naked. I walked into the maze area where I face fuck few guys I'm sorry to those I choked to or I fuck merciless. 

After I'm done at the maze I moved to second floor to lay down to rest and let to be serve I cover my face with the sweaty jockstrap I lay down one two hand touching me one sucking my nipple one sucking both have a nice body I let them enjoy they taking turned sucking till one point one of the invited me to get a cabin room which I thought why not as I about to leave I pulled the other guy come along to my surprised one is mature tone daddy and the other late 30s fit but the mature is bit buff.

The room packed we waited for a while and managed to get one. Once inside we intro start kissing each other one of the asked me what I'm holding i showed them I say to them I underwear fetish without further they told me to hold on to the room while they go back to the locker to get their sweaty undies. After few minutes they knock on the door the comeback with their gear. The mature guy holding jockstrap and the guy is swimming trunk. They grab my head and make sniff few second, I feel out of the world is so raunchy I told them I pure top I make them kissing each other while i riming both asshole and fuck both of them they manage flip flop we dp the mature guy as into dp we continue to his hotel room till next day. After the session the mature guy give 2 sweaty gear one jockstrap and the other guy give me his sweaty swimming trunk thong. Overall kb is not as bad as what they say is all up individual. Once again sorry for those I fuck or ramp you too hard at the maze area.

Edited by fetish69

Guest guest
2 hours ago, fetish69 said:

I have not been to the nude Nite theme for a while. Last sat I went there after my heavy workout due to intense workout and the dosage of supplements I get horny usually I go to TMC but for a change and feel naughty and I have the urge to exhibit as I have the fetish of exhibition of show my naked body while I play wipe and sniff with sweaty jockstrap. Best some else jockstrap and happened that day I fuck one gymer at the cubicle and gave me his raunchy sweaty jockstrap at the gym toilet i did not cum but he auto cum.

As I drive to keybox i keep on sniffing his undies so moist dam wet due to the sweat from the workout he had I get ragging hard. I get there around 3.30pm where the crowd to come in and strip naked just hold my own small towel as I want to go into the steam and sauna as well to the jacuzzi to exhibit my body. I rinse to cool down a bit than enter to the steam room i walk in to get my spot as I stand, I feel some hand caressing my body by than I sweating as I sweat a lot. I just ignore it all i know someone suck my cock my cock starts to be ragging hard as I control, I let him enjoy it for few min before I went out than to sauna and cover it with my small towel.

When I come in, I saw 2 guys sitting with towel on I just a spot to sit and cover my ragging jewel. I get nice relaxing sweat out any touching once I'm done, I went to take a soaked at the jacuzzi to cool down and relax. I rest feel like dose off I can see crowd come in I thought to rest before the action takes place.

I went back to the locker change my donut silicone cockring to metal ones. Few guys keep on looking as I put on the cockring at the locker area and strap on the small pouch contain my jungle juice poppers and sweaty jockstrap. I start to walk in looking for empty room to lie down to recharge before action lucky I bought red bull and took some sip before I went in to cabin and darkroom area. Since all the room taken up, I went to the bed near the entrance and lie down I manage to take power nap for few min I stuff my ear with ear plug.

After my power nap I went to my locker to take my drink and phone sit the sitting area check on my messages i just cover my family jewel with small towel. Once I'm done with my drink kept my phone went back in to hunting ground. The moment I inside the room i hold and sniff the sweaty undies i just walked around naked. I walked into the maze area where I face fuck few guys I'm sorry to those I choked to or I fuck merciless. 

After I'm done at the maze I moved to second floor to lay down to rest and let to be serve I cover my face with the sweaty jockstrap I lay down one two hand touching me one sucking my nipple one sucking both have a nice body I let them enjoy they taking turned sucking till one point one of the invited me to get a cabin room which I thought why not as I about to leave I pulled the other guy come along to my surprised one is mature tone daddy and the other late 30s fit but the mature is bit buff.

The room packed we waited for a while and managed to get one. Once inside we intro start kissing each other one of the asked me what I'm holding i showed them I say to them I underwear fetish without further they told me to hold on to the room while they go back to the locker to get their sweaty undies. After few minutes they knock on the door the comeback with their gear. The mature guy holding jockstrap and the guy is swimming trunk. They grab my head and make sniff few second, I feel out of the world is so raunchy I told them I pure top I make them kissing each other while i riming both asshole and fuck both of them they manage flip flop we dp the mature guy as into dp we continue to his hotel room till next day. After the session the mature guy give 2 sweaty gear one jockstrap and the other guy give me his sweaty swimming trunk thong. Overall kb is not as bad as what they say is all up individual. Once again sorry for those I fuck or ramp you too hard at the maze area.

You may want to make yourself sound desirable, but based on my observation in KB, those who just hook up with others either in the darkness of steam room or the 2nd storey dark area, are chaps whom one will just shun when you see them in bright lights! 

Guest Author
5 hours ago, fetish69 said:

another of blowing wind’s resident fantasy fiction writers

thanks for the lolz though 😂 

Guest Jojo
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You may want to make yourself sound desirable, but based on my observation in KB, those who just hook up with others either in the darkness of steam room or the 2nd storey dark area, are chaps whom one will just shun when you see them in bright lights! 

Agreed. That's why the dark room and steamroom are in total darkness. You totally can't see a glimpse of the other face. I have a few bad experiences, only realised when they came out from the dark.

Guest Groped
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

True but then most people also know how to grope to select. You never play this groping game but some of us like the cheap thrills of being groped like being groped by buayas like Kevin Spacey.

Those reports by his so called victims, well we are all men, and he's not exactly the Hulk so if they didn't want the groping he wouldn't be able to grope them. One punch would settle it on the spot like how most straight men would do. These are just seeking attention whores and hoping the jury is dumb enough to believe their helplessness.

Anyway those groping me in the dark are so thorough that they'll even know if I've shaved or not and can even count the hairs on my nipples. So it's not as blind as you think.

Skin suppleness and smoothness, wrinkles, hair on head, shape of face, can tell almost everything about your looks.

My kinks is that I like to be groped. It makes me feel sexually vulnerable yet not losing my masculinity. In broad daylight nobody would dare mess with me, hehe.

Oh, I know that they are thrilled to know that I'm not some troll and eagerly explore every nooks and crannies of my body.

Unfortunately most of the buayas are not tops, as expected, since bottoms are the big majority. So they are averse to groping right into my willing hole.

Only occasionally a top would eagerly check my hole to see if I'm available. Yes I am accessible but that's not my mood then. I only want to tease him that I'm available then feel him trying desperately to stimulate me to let him penetrate.

The fun part is when I gyrate and twirl to say I enjoy being stimulated yet I refuse to open up my legs to let him penetrate. He knows he can't use brute force on me yet he's already so steamed and bothered and huffing and puffing to try to get in while I'm playing hard to get.

At best he'll try to pin me down while trying to force it in from behind, which I wiggle away from easily. Iron thighs are like steel fortress, no entry means no entry.

The fun part is when he's starting to give up, I can safely slip away in the darkness without him knowing who or what I am. Very safe sex indeed.

Guest Open Mind Open Leg
On 7/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, Guest guest said:

Not true ah, I once gave a blowjob to a guy in the maze. And figured out how long he was. Then I proceeded to ask him whether he wanted to bang. And then I could barely walk the next day. The guy was hot also, so well worth it.

Whether you get a good deal I don't know. Just keep an open mind and well if don't want then don't do.

Guest Shoulder Massage Recipient

There a tall plump guy who give me shoulder massage. I rmb him from I think February period when he was massaging some cute guy in the Movie Room. 

Now please stop that, it's weird, and I was only a bit stunned and don't know how to tell you to stop.

You're tall, you should be able to get people.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.