Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, Guest Truth Be Told said:

People are usually discreet when it come to visiting a sauna. Smart people will use cash, Stupid people will use Credit Cards and leave a digital footprint. But I suppose it's a matter of choice again.

😁😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍👍

8 minutes ago, Guest Truth Be Told said:

With regards to the other competitors entry rates - Shogun $13 & TMC $12/$15. Cannot blame them for charging more than KB because their patrons are fewer. Not sure about Hook charges. Anyway at the end of the day - they still need to pay their rentals. Either your have more paying less or have fewer who need to pay more $$. 

But charging more and not having any value to patrons in terms of facilities, upkeep and offerings definitely is a recipe for failure.

😁😁😁😁🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍👍

3 hours ago, Guest Truth Be Told said:

People are usually discreet when it come to visiting a sauna. Smart people will use cash, Stupid people will use Credit Cards and leave a digital footprint. But I suppose it's a matter of choice again.

Nothing abt being smart or stupid, its how comfortable you are with your own identity. Some people find nothing wrong visiting a sauna. Some like you, want to visit, but yet worry about this and that.

On 10/9/2023 at 2:06 PM, Guest Questioning guest said:

I wonder for those guest commenting are they the same person that keeps trolling others?

Good point. 

Probably yes. 

If they got banned in KB due to inappropriate behaviour, why should they behave properly at BW?

Such people reflect bitterness and jealousy towards the joy of others and intend to ruin the happiness with their troll posts. 

Best to ignore them. 

On 10/12/2023 at 10:49 PM, Jurong_Fit said:

Hi guys... may I know which day is the best day for keybox? Need feedbacks. Thanks 

We can't know what you expect?

Probably Friday, Sat, Sunday, Monday. 

But Thursday seems fine also. 

Check their themes from the website... 

9 hours ago, singalion said:

You get a splash of fresh warm milk into your drink at the dark maze to increase the flavour. Fresh from the tap...

Can be joined with some dark chocolate bars also, if you simply turn around and open your mouth with your tongue pointing out... 

Be prudent not to spill anything on the floor...

Grossss...

Guest Guess Guest
9 hours ago, singalion said:

You get a splash of fresh warm milk into your drink at the dark maze to increase the flavour. Fresh from the tap...

Can be joined with some dark chocolate bars also, if you simply turn around and open your mouth with your tongue pointing out... 

Be prudent not to spill anything on the floor...

try their semen custard jelly...

Guest Bullshit
14 minutes ago, HUNGRYBTMS said:

With addition of new lockers, removal of gym, re-design of maze and addition of rooms, KB is till shortage of locker yesterday...what more can be done ?

Create more fake news !!  More bullshits n more free entries !!  

Guest TruelyTruth
On 10/15/2023 at 4:56 PM, Swimfun said:

It's true that Shogun and TMC charge more due to their smaller patronage, but regardless, everyone has to cover their rental costs. However, overcharging without offering value in terms of facilities, maintenance, and offerings is a recipe for failure.

Exactly, overcharging without offering value in terms of facilities, maintenance, and offerings is a recipe for failure !!!  

KB has no gym

KB has no movie room

The steamroom always smell urine. (Not sure, is there another toilet inside).

The darkmaze getting more cramped, no moving space.

The room always smell bad n not clear.

Badly ventilated. 

But charging $22 ! 

5 hours ago, Guest TruelyTruth said:

Exactly, overcharging without offering value in terms of facilities, maintenance, and offerings is a recipe for failure !!!  

KB has no gym

KB has no movie room

The steamroom always smell urine. (Not sure, is there another toilet inside).

The darkmaze getting more cramped, no moving space.

The room always smell bad n not clear.

Badly ventilated. 

But charging $22 ! 

As a consumer, aside from expressing frustration, you do have alternatives. It's understandable that businesses may implement supply and demand pricing due to limited resources. However, there are also cost-effective or free alternatives to consider. I haven't visited Keybox before, but I believe that to maintain sustainability, especially in Singapore, there is more they can do. However, it largely depends on the management's objectives. In this niche market with only a few competitors, excessive funding injections might sometimes have unintended withdrawal effects. Let's offer our support to rainbow entities if possible; otherwise, you may explore the next available alternative. Let's stay united, cheers!

Guest AmazinglyMei
2 hours ago, Balestier said:

How many guys use the gym in the sauna ? Better use of space ...

The dark maze is for ppl to enjoy the attention in a  group fun.. go to the rooms if you prefer 1-1 attention.

Hey Dude, dun ask how many will use the gym. It's a added facilities for patron to use anytime they feel like. 

How to have group fun in the narrow small dark maze!! You can't even stop by when you encounter someone you like.. you will be blocking the whole moving passage. You just have to keep on walk round n round like a zombie. 

Rooms?? The extra rooms are basically a cubicle with a door only! 

5 minutes ago, Guest AmazinglyMei said:

Hey Dude, dun ask how many will use the gym. It's a added facilities for patron to use anytime they feel like. 

How to have group fun in the narrow small dark maze!! You can't even stop by when you encounter someone you like.. you will be blocking the whole moving passage. You just have to keep on walk round n round like a zombie. 

Rooms?? The extra rooms are basically a cubicle with a door only! 

Troll ..... ... U can ask Josephine Teo for the big space 

Guest AmazinglyMei
17 minutes ago, Balestier said:

So what happened to her now !!! 

You hope KB having the same destiny like her! 

32 minutes ago, Balestier said:

You didn't probably get the hint that he is as big as ten men and has problems moving around anywhere.

The second clue was that the gym to him is wasted space.

Cubicles? Reading on all this toilet cruising in this forum, cubicles like a toilet, but without any toilet bowl, shouldn't that be exactly what plenty of guys here are looking for? KB is simply going with a trend... 😂

Maybe, we should just let this troll post his nonsense into the thread and ignore his comments.

Wonder they didn't yet register an Association of disgruntled KB ex members to whine on their emotional hardships...

Guest AmazinglyMei
46 minutes ago, singalion said:

You didn't probably get the hint that he is as big as ten men and has problems moving around anywhere.

The second clue was that the gym to him is wasted space.

Cubicles? Reading on all this toilet cruising in this forum, cubicles like a toilet, but without any toilet bowl, shouldn't that be exactly what plenty of guys here are looking for? KB is simply going with a trend... 😂

Maybe, we should just let this troll post his nonsense into the thread and ignore his comments.

Wonder they didn't yet register an Association of disgruntled KB ex members to whine on their emotional hardships...

Exactly, we just have to ignore yr comments.

You are just doing your job as a watch dog for the free entry. 

Please work harder, John got plenty of bones waiting to feed u.

Good job boy! 

sometimes i wish the staff can spend more time to wash the place.

The steamroom is abit gross to step. full of sperm. at least once a while take a pail and splash some water to wash the floor lah.

its just ewwwww 

The jacuzzi too.... every time i touch the water, can feel the siap siap feel, stickiness. i will feel sianz and never step in.

Why some ppl dunno how to zi-dong, and just shoot inside water.

other than there are more crowd here, can see more meat, cleanliness is really out.

what i hated most is holding the membership card. And then our bf will start to question us. Or your colleagues asking u what card is that.

else pay $5 more for "loss of card".

So, if u feel $10, 12 is cheap, in the end u are paying $15, 17.

1 hour ago, benedict5856 said:

our bf will start to question us. Or your colleagues asking u what card is that.

They ought to, but if it is clean , it is! is it  a dirty thing?
What is wrong for them to qn when they can easily look at your wallet?

With a bf and you still............?

but thanks for sharing the removal of Gym, didnt know that at all...but someone claimed the new one coming soon

Guest Truth Be Told
9 hours ago, Balestier said:

How many guys use the gym in the sauna ? Better use of space ...

The dark maze is for ppl to enjoy the attention in a  group fun.. go to the rooms if you prefer 1-1 attention.

Keybox business registration falls under Fitness Centres & Gyms lah! Obviously they are required to spare some space for fitness equipment in the establishment to operate. In Singapore one cannot suka suka do as they like.

Guest Lightingstroke

Advices

: kindly equip a hair dryer there, went thr but no hair dryer

: add more cubicles

: dont dim the light too dark outside the dark maze area

: kindly replace the current cups with single-used cup. Went there but only provided reusable cups without providing cleaning soap, totally disgusting 

1 hour ago, Guest Lightingstroke said:

Advices

: kindly replace the current cups with single-used cup. Went there but only provided reusable cups without providing cleaning soap, totally disgusting 

Pay peanut get monkey 🐒🐒🐒🐵🐵🐵 !!!!

So unhygiene ! OMG 

Guest Sexited
On 10/18/2023 at 12:38 AM, Guest Observation Deck said:

oLD gYM GONE. nEW gYM LIKELY READy THIS WEEK.

Wow wow wow,  KB new gym will be ready by this week.!!! 

Really Can't wait. 

Will the gym big enough to accommodate at least 4 person working up together or just a showroom room only.

Hopefully the all brand new gym equipments are NOT those frenzy showroom type from Decathlon or Aibi.. 

15 hours ago, Guest Truth Be Told said:

Keybox business registration falls under Fitness Centres & Gyms lah! Obviously they are required to spare some space for fitness equipment in the establishment to operate. In Singapore one cannot suka suka do as they like.

So desu ne !!!! No wonder

8 hours ago, Guest Sexited said:

Really Can't wait. 

Will the gym big enough to accommodate at least 4 person working up together or just a showroom room only.

Hopefully the all brand new gym equipments are NOT those frenzy showroom type from Decathlon or Aibi.. 

Ya get AF to setup there 

16 hours ago, Guest Sexited said:

Really Can't wait. 

treadmills is there... a multi gym set is there too.

no free weight yet

On 10/18/2023 at 7:58 PM, Guest Lightingstroke said:

Advices

Exactly, for these exorbitant low entry fees, they should actually offer free flow of champagne.

Why just a hair dryer, didn't you previously post that the KB patrons don't any longer need any hair dryer?

It shouldn't stop with a hair dryer in my view, KB should have a hair stylist on the spot to style you into fashion.

Single use cups? Nowadays when sustainability is the topic of the season? How dare you!

The lights shouldn't be too dim but should also flacker in different colours. This is needed to keep all patrons awake if we intend to trust your previous posts here...

Guest WatchDog
46 minutes ago, singalion said:

Exactly, for these exorbitant low entry fees, they should actually offer free flow of champagne.

Why just a hair dryer, didn't you previously post that the KB patrons don't any longer need any hair dryer?

It shouldn't stop with a hair dryer in my view, KB should have a hair stylist on the spot to style you into fashion.

Single use cups? Nowadays when sustainability is the topic of the season? How dare you!

The lights shouldn't be too dim but should also flacker in different colours. This is needed to keep all patrons awake if we intend to trust your previous posts here...

For all these hard works, you definitely deserve a bigger bone 🦴

Come get it boy!! 

Guest Truth Be Told
On 10/18/2023 at 7:58 PM, Guest Lightingstroke said:

Advices

There is always a hairdryer besides the sink in the locker area, but i am guessing you have problem with your eye sight as you need lights everywhere.But just to gently hightlight the obvious  

Hello, this forum helped me a lot. 
I’ve been working in Singapore a few months and only here for a few more weeks. Someone told me to check out Keybox because I don’t really hookup or use grindr, so I was a little curious but really didn’t know what to expect as this is the first time going gay sauna. 

Went on Thursday and got told to put my towel in the locker, super shy. Went into the dark maze and I really couldnt see anything, someone I bumped into in the dark told me in a fun manner to stand against the wall and close my eyes to adjust. Maybe in less than a minute someone was jerking me and a few people touching. Can go into a bit more detail but just wanted to say everyone was respectful of my boundaries (I was a bit overwhelmed and not kissing or putting things in my mouth), used protection and a few btm take multiple guys which makes it easier for me to match, as a top. Spent maybe an hour and half in there.

Want to go again before I leave in a few weeks. I think if you’re reading and thinking to try then Keybox is a good place because I didn’t feel pressured at all when I was saying no to some things, till I felt comfortable. Whereas when I’ve hooked up on Grindr I’ve felt really pressured or people don’t respect boundaries when I’m feeling uncomfortable. 

Hope this helps :)

13 hours ago, Guest Truth Be Told said:

There is always a hairdryer besides the sink in the locker area, but i am guessing you have problem with your eye sight as you need lights everywhere.But just to gently hightlight the obvious  

Don’t be so cocky 

when was the last time you were there 

hairdryer broke down for 3 weeks yet to be replaced 

On 10/20/2023 at 5:13 PM, Guest Yolo said:

Hello, this forum helped me a lot. 
I’ve been working in Singapore a few months and only here for a few more weeks. Someone told me to check out Keybox because I don’t really hookup or use grindr, so I was a little curious but really didn’t know what to expect as this is the first time going gay sauna. 

Went on Thursday and got told to put my towel in the locker, super shy. Went into the dark maze and I really couldnt see anything, someone I bumped into in the dark told me in a fun manner to stand against the wall and close my eyes to adjust. Maybe in less than a minute someone was jerking me and a few people touching. Can go into a bit more detail but just wanted to say everyone was respectful of my boundaries (I was a bit overwhelmed and not kissing or putting things in my mouth), used protection and a few btm take multiple guys which makes it easier for me to match, as a top. Spent maybe an hour and half in there.

Want to go again before I leave in a few weeks. I think if you’re reading and thinking to try then Keybox is a good place because I didn’t feel pressured at all when I was saying no to some things, till I felt comfortable. Whereas when I’ve hooked up on Grindr I’ve felt really pressured or people don’t respect boundaries when I’m feeling uncomfortable. 

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by obgdcriv

On 10/20/2023 at 9:49 AM, Guest Truth Be Told said:

Hey Mr , Just so u know I was there last nite and hair dryer has been replaced. 

Guest Dear diary
8 hours ago, Shenlongjian said:

Anyone can share how is a usual wednesday midnight till morning crowd? Like around how many people?

it’s similar to the Tuesday and Thursday midnight till morning crowds. And a bit different to Friday and Saturday. 

Guest GreenSnake
11 hours ago, Shenlongjian said:

Anyone can share how is a usual wednesday midnight till morning crowd? Like around how many people?

Oh very crowded.  But cant see their faces coz all got no heads one LOL.

8 minutes ago, Guest GreenSnake said:

Oh very crowded.  But cant see their faces coz all got no heads one LOL.

Can dont anyhow spread information can 

Wed crowd is such that 

1-2am - age 25
3-4am - 35
5am onward - senior Merdeka 
9am onward - Pioneer 

On 10/26/2023 at 11:51 AM, Guest Bluff said:

Can dont anyhow spread information can 

Wed crowd is such that 

1-2am - age 25
3-4am - 35
5am onward - senior Merdeka 
9am onward - Pioneer 

thanks for the info! U forgot to include> "YOUNG SENIORS".

sorry i am being lame, had a bad day@ work.

Guest Bobo&Bubu
13 hours ago, Guest Caucasian Guest said:

Hey hey, is keybox a good place for a 35y old caucasian bottom?

If u prefer a less moving area which is very crampy, nothing much facilities to enjoy.

After shower, either to the steamroom (pungent smell always) or straight to the super dark n narrow pathway dark maze.

Rooms are always full of paper overflow with cum smell as the staffs are always "busy". 

Do remember to patronize their cozy newly set up cafe. Last but not least, hopefully their long waiting gym should be up by now.

Payment $22 only in cash n nett. No paywave, no credit cards. Hope you enjoy yourself. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.