Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Caucasian

Exactly, he should have smart enough to read the recent reviews.

Majority commented that:

1. KB is getting more dirty than before, not to mention the run down in the facilities.

2. There's seem to have more fighting inside the dark room. Police came into the scene too.

3. $22 for a non member single entry consider the most expensive among the other 3 saunas.

4. Bad management.  The boss always quarrel n banned quite a lot customers. Sack many of their staffs too. Lack of staffs became dropped in the quality/standard of the cleanliness!

That's my personal comments begin a long term customer there ... before.

Thanks for the information.

So seems Shogun fits better.

Guest Member

U can forget about this place.

Expensive, $22 with run down n place getting more n more dirty. Lousy management. Always fighting inside the dark area! 

Member only at $10 per visit. Telegram members get $2  voucher, vailid 14 days.

This is the only sauna that upgrades regulart...noneof the rest ever heard of renovations and upgrading.

Hi to SG,

is Keybox a good place to visit for an caucasian bottom? 🙂

Just go n make your own experience. 

Surely, there should be some guys who entertain a Caucasian bottom. 

Keybox is not right or wrong as options on saunas here limited. 

I don't understand why some Guest needs to be so rude here towards this Caucasian? Is this the new approach to Caucasian guys here???

Majority commented that:

1. KB is getting more dirty than before, not to mention the run down in the facilities.

2. There's seem to have more fighting inside the dark room. Police came into the scene too.

3. $22 for a non member single entry consider the most expensive among the other 3 saunas.

4. Bad management.  The boss always quarrel n banned quite a lot customers. Sack many of their staffs too. Lack of staffs became dropped in the quality/standard of the cleanliness!

You meant: having been a longterm customer at Keybox before until you were banned by the management?

Compared to Europe or US, 22 SGD for a sauna visit is cheap. Europe or US entry fee is around SGD 40 n above. 

You meant: having been a longterm customer at Keybox before until you were banned by the management?

Compared to Europe or US, 22 SGD for a sauna visit is cheap. Europe or US entry fee is around SGD 40 n above. 

Are we in Europe? Are we in usa? No.

Idiots like you who keep comparing the cheaper things in Singapore to those expensive stuff in other countries, all the time while you are earning your big fat paycheck by slave driving Singaporeans, is the real reason why cost of living in Singapore is so high. 

Why don't you just go back to your own country and don't ever come back? 

Guest Telegram Gets U cheaper

Majority commented that:

1) true and not true...this can be feedback to mamagement.

wait till u get bug ridden beds in shogun 

run down ? they just has cleaning and minor upgrading, new locker, toilets,....

2)  More fighting...This is deserving to those idiots who uses watches led to shine on others when one is making out or group play.  Police came caused of 1 fat man causing nuisnacce to others

3) This is cos you are a non member    Shogun / TMC and Cruise are not cheap when u get a ghostly sauna with no patron or lesss than 10 especially cruise club and the dirty noth worth shogun, beds riddened, last renovation of both more than 5 years ago...

Want to enjoy discounts join Keybox Telegrams :  t.me/keyboxclub.com or t.me/+DZlvqjj5EYY3TJI

4) Bad management ? They removed bad staff. Today 23/08, they had 2 new staff cleaning and wishing rooms.

No managementn is good or bad, unless one do not react to patrons feed back.

if above is bad, why is keybox always having run out of their 200 over lockers, especially on Mons, Thurs, Fri , Sats , Sundays and having to queue to enter ?

Does the rest of the 3 have such queue ?

Please dont smear Keybox as everyone know the business is good. activities are wild.

Surely, it is difficult to upkeep cleanliness, when saunas are well visited, when rooms are locked by patrons for prolonged periods etc. KB surely doesn't intend to interrupt actions etc. 

Cleanliness has something to do with patrons cooperation. Some people leave the rooms without any cleaning activity. It's just a local mentality issue comparable to the returning of food trays at hawkers or flushing of toilets. it is this false " but I paid for it" mentality. 

Sure, as other places, KB could close the section and do a thorough cleaning session. But then the section will be closed for 1 hour at different timings. 

On the slave driving comment by that Guest I had a good laugh. hilarious...

Edited by singalion

I went keybox Tuesday and Wednesday, I saw the worker try hard to clean the stuff per hour。 

I think they try their best le XD 

but still some area dirty too fast especially second floor,dun know who make the ky on the floor and got a guy just finish then throw the condom in the dark maze, everyone step this semen when passby the area

Hi to SG,

I think you have to try yourself , I just went 2 times this week, for me is nice experience,my purpose go there is just go see and touch if they ok. 

At Tuesday,I reached at 2pm,I wear towel and underwear to protect my virgin ity,keep walk around from bathroom to darkroom just want to see~ 

although got ppl ask can suck me or fuck them ,I rejected due to scare of STD (I know it is weird that a guy scare std still went sauna)and my dick no so hard to fuck ppl (ya,I am no bottom)

see young guy being blow and 1st time touch a hard as bone dick (last time I touched all soft one or half erect) , dark maze is too dark to see what they doing , I sometime bang the wall. 

Got one funny moment is got one guy ask me can suck or no, after I reject,a tall guy beside him touch him and drag him to the room , I be like it so cute~XD 

then I leave at about 5 pm 

Wednesday more action, got a uncle touch me then suddenly suck my nipple (tuesday got ppl want to suck but I reject) this time to suddenly so I tak sempat,then when I feel he want to suck my dick I quickly reject,then run.

after awhile, got a uncle ask me to fuck him and try to take off my underwear,I reject again then run again XD 

plan go next time during the nude night (coz I like to see dick) but at the same time scare there are no protection for my virginity XD 

Are we in Europe? Are we in usa? No.

Idiots like you who keep comparing the cheaper things in Singapore to those expensive stuff in other countries, all the time while you are earning your big fat paycheck by slave driving Singaporeans, is the real reason why cost of living in Singapore is so high. 

Why don't you just go back to your own country and don't ever come back? 

If that happens, spore would be empty. Wishing for that day n night but never happen. 

Guest Musuem Visitor

2)  More fighting...This is deserving to those idiots who uses watches led to shine on others when one is making out or group play.  Police came caused of 1 fat man causing nuisnacce to others

3) This is cos you are a non member    Shogun / TMC and Cruise are not cheap when u get a ghostly sauna with no patron or lesss than 10 especially cruise club and the dirty noth worth shogun, beds riddened, last renovation of both more than 5 years ago...

Want to enjoy discounts join Keybox Telegrams :  t.me/keyboxclub.com or t.me/+DZlvqjj5EYY3TJI

4) Bad management ? They removed bad staff. Today 23/08, they had 2 new staff cleaning and wishing rooms.

if above is bad, why is keybox always having run out of their 200 over lockers, especially on Mons, Thurs, Fri , Sats , Sundays and having to queue to enter ?

Please dont smear Keybox as everyone know the business is good. activities are wild.

If that happens, spore would be empty. Wishing for that day n night but never happen. 

True....Jook Club is a gay musuem now...weekday less than 10 visitors datime. after 5 perhaps abt -15 , not more.

Hence its very clean.  TMC only after work works got people..or event dates, else its a 2nd Musuem. Shogun, not cheap, for the dirty premises condiitions at $18.

KB sacked staffs responding to patrons's feedback, on staff bad attitude. New staff are better trained, seen them  washing steam rooms, cleaning rooms and top up mouth wash and lub...aspecially the 3 new cute staff, all very polite.

went on Thursday, it was full house, have to wait for lockers for patron to exit  , to be alllocated lockers.

nobody is smearing keybox name. you ask the keybox second boss, john. once he is so desperate that he even sat outside the bus-stop outside chinatown CK and advised people who are on their way to cruise / hook club to go to keybox instead. now keybox is offering only cheap S8.00 to lure customers go. keybox lockers full because the customers who go there NEVER to out till many hours later. keybox second boss gives out VVIP member status for his favorite china boys. they go in free. people go there, stuck inside many hours never go out. thats why lockers full. cruise, now hook different. couples go in, fuck, come out. not so crowded.

Thanks for the information.

So seems Shogun fits better.

since you mentioned that Police came into the scene, now looks like keybox is indeed a GANGSTER CLUB.

Member only at $10 per visit. Telegram members get $2  voucher, vailid 14 days.

This is the only sauna that upgrades regulart...noneof the rest ever heard of renovations and upgrading.

upgrade regularly? limited floor space, how you shift the wall partitions, it is still the same old shit. now singapore government step in and enforce strictly NO SMOKING inside keybox. Good for them. they offended too many ex-regular customers who followed them since the old keybox at lavender area. 

how can you say other saunas never heard of renovations or upgrading? because got one big mouth keybox john  there, always boasting here and there.

Guest Police

Post the PDF up if you dare lol

obgdcriv

reported to police. 

reference number: W20230811/0031.

The above is posted on the 11/Aug/2023.

No need to post up the PDF. Indeed Police CAME on the 15/Aug/2023. This is direct evidence.

Of course I dare and I did it !!

I already dare and did it. 

😂 Oh thanks, that I have so much value here in Singapore. 😂🤣😂

Many locals are much richer than the majority of expats here or Caucasians in their home countries.

As for Keybox, I personally think the mix of different ethnics offers everyone , even locals, what they search for sexually.

I just wonder, why the few Caucasians at Keybox are always chased by locals through the corridors and plenty of guys trying to get hold of them for some fun.

Not to mention other ethnics.

And why do most locals travel overseas for sex adventures. Go to London or other European cities and you will see lot of Singaporeans searching for guys there on the apps.

Let us enjoy the mix of different ethnics here. You locals ought to be happy that you don't need to travel far to find everything what the earth has to offer on guys.

Soon the next F1 will be taking place and Keybox will be full of all sorts of boys... Instead of being disgruntled or sour, please enjoy.

Just to mention here that the visit by the police at Keybox wasn't any "raid" but the police acted on the report of some nuisance incident.

If something objectionable happens at Keybox to you, wouldn't you also call the police?

Don't always talk about raids.

A raid is something different and surely, the police wasn't there to raid the place.

Just to mention here that the visit by the police at Keybox wasn't any "raid" but the police acted on the report of some nuisance incident.

If something objectionable happens at Keybox to you, wouldn't you also call the police?

Don't always talk about raids.

A raid is something different and surely, the police wasn't there to raid the place.

nobody is talking about any raids. do not be overly sensitive. instead you are the one who are talking about raids now. then how come you are the one who is always shielding and talking on behalf of keybox? are you the spokesperson?

i have nothing more to say. 

obgdcriv

reported to police. 

reference number: W20230811/0031.

The above is posted on the 11/Aug/2023.

No need to post up the PDF. Indeed Police CAME on the 15/Aug/2023. This is direct evidence.

Of course I dare and I did it !!

I already dare and did it. 

Yawn... all talk but still no PDF of the police report.

I'm just the opposite. When someone flash his light, I'll go there to exhibit myself. There's something very erotic about the flickering light like being on stage like a go-go stripper.

Those lights reflecting on my smooth and shiny body makes me horny like in a red light district. Hehe

When the lights are out,  I'm gone and not recognised. In fact, I think Keybox should have one of those nights with flashing light themes to get us all horny then no need for those clandestine leds. In fact there used to be such disco lights in the dark before but seem to go out of fashion.

You might like to exhibit because you have something to exhibit...

Can recommend to the Management to place disco lights into the maze and a dance pole for you to exhibit.

Those guys with their LED watches are silly selfish voyeurs.

Why is the dark maze so dimly lit?

If you can't take it or need to see the sex partner, then stay outside at the bright lights but don't step into the maze with your LED watch or torch light and annoy all the others.

Simple!

Guest screwed

Actually when I was there last week, as I entered, there was a very self-entitled guy complaining at the counter abt someone smoking in the toilet, saying smoking is prohibited by law inside KB, and asking for the boss contact. The staff were very polite to him. They gave him an email to write in instead. 

Seriously, I felt like slapping him at that time. So very typical Karen! 

Not sure if what happened above abt NEA true or had anything to do with this guy. 

he didn't bring his parents along to ask them to lodge a complaint?

Guest poor boy

U never mention some nasty guy urine in the steam room lazy to go washroom cause he didn't want to miss any action in the steam room 

Poor boy, probably was scared like shit  that someone will touch him also... Kids then naturally pee...

There are still plenty of locals who have the habit to pee in the shower (at public pools etc)... annoying also, poor boy might have thought, can do the same at steam room.

Poor boy should place a plastic bag around his kkj to avoid peeing unintentionally.

Guest guest guest

nobody is smearing keybox name. you ask the keybox second boss, john. once he is so desperate that he even sat outside the bus-stop outside chinatown CK and advised people who are on their way to cruise / hook club to go to keybox instead. now keybox is offering only cheap S8.00 to lure customers go. 

Heeheehaha

Guest SG Btm

Hi to SG,

Douche appropriately, I think Saturdays are good. Middle Aged metrosexuals are pretty good. And have fun. 

Guest Keybox

You want cleanliness, go Ten Men. The corridor empty enough, the room empty enough, the staff can keep mopping the floor with dettol. I mean I've seen Keybox the staff struggling to clear the dustbins in every room. The problem is not they don't clean, it's that just too many people and they need more space.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
On 8/26/2023 at 10:34 AM, Guest guest said:

upgrade regularly? limited floor space, how you shift the wall partitions, it is still the same old shit. now singapore government step in and enforce strictly NO SMOKING inside keybox. Good for them. they offended too many ex-regular customers who followed them since the old keybox at lavender area. 

how can you say other saunas never heard of renovations or upgrading? because got one big mouth keybox john  there, always boasting here and there.

Are we still allow to smoke inside KB? Toilet ? 

Guest Expanded KB
3 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

I saw on telegram that KB was closed for some upgrading works from 12 midnight Wed to 5pm Thurs. Any updates on the change? 

Yes.  They expanded.  They took over next door, hacked the wall, now there is a cafe cum restaurant 

Also , they have planned to take over upstair and convert it into 6 rooms for overnight use something like Babylon 

Stay Tune 

Wow, I thought it was just some minor repair work as stated on telegram, didn't expect the cafe...not sure if it is a good idea, I rather they have more rooms + other cruising facilities. 

3 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

Wow, I thought it was just some minor repair work as stated on telegram, didn't expect the cafe...not sure if it is a good idea, I rather they have more rooms + other cruising facilities. 

Cafe could be a waiting place for patrons on queue, as lockers are always exhausted esp sat/sundays and nude days.

Thia way, it will not crowd the 4 foot way and create a queue where public are watching.  A good source of revenue.

Also cafe can means those discrete and wants to hook up, can hook up in cafe.

6 room like babylon is too little.

15 minutes ago, nicole said:

Can anyone tell me if Hook has Lube provided in the rooms, like keybox has ??

Of course , they someone is called "Hook".  

Come to KB asked abt HOOK, u siao ah 

Machiam go to Halal Store ask for Ba Chor mee 

5 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

I think, if they have a cafe, its going to be taken over by all the ah pehs watching Channel 8 and eating instant mee.

Guest Unhygienic
On 9/22/2023 at 12:10 PM, Guest Gross said:

A cafe in a place as dirty as KB?! 

🤮

Precisely, the saunas already so dirty and lack of cleaning. And now, a cafe added to serve beverages n maybe cup noodles to eat there?? 

Please eat ít at your own risk !! 

21 minutes ago, Guest Unhygienic said:

Precisely, the saunas already so dirty and lack of cleaning. And now, a cafe added to serve beverages n maybe cup noodles to eat there?? 

Please eat ít at your own risk !! 

This one I disagree. How do you expect the worker to clean up the space when its this dark and dense. I've seen them struggle to get into a room to clear the dustbin full of tissue. Not easy on them. You want clean can, the whole sauna nobody very easy to dettol the floor.

Guest Unhygienic
6 hours ago, Guest Dettol said:

This one I disagree. How do you expect the worker to clean up the space when its this dark and dense. I've seen them struggle to get into a room to clear the dustbin full of tissue. Not easy on them. You want clean can, the whole sauna nobody very easy to dettol the floor

Very good excuse that whole day, all the rooms are always occupied. 

Toilet, cubicles and the steam room smell worst than public toilet!! 

Dettol can't even help!

BTW, KB can afford to spend on the Dettol? Knowing KB management style, they will not spend or can't afford such money on the cleanliness! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.