Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Go to a gay sauna complained abt their water dispenser hahaha 

Is their toilet paper too rough for your delicated ass ?? 

No it’s not a complaint. It’s just feedback so that hopefully it can become a better place. 

Quite honestly I always bring my own water bottle if I go. Entry is just $8, I don’t bitch about what they provide but we can just make suggestions here and hope that they might read and take it constructively. 

Guest Dispenser

No it’s not a complaint. It’s just feedback so that hopefully it can become a better place. 

Quite honestly I always bring my own water bottle if I go. Entry is just $8, I don’t bitch about what they provide but we can just make suggestions here and hope that they might read and take it constructively. 

U r one of the very very few who is very reasonable. 

salute.  indeed, is a suggestion, no obligation. 

Is it true that police raid went to keybox on yesterday? 🤔🤔

Nope, it's not a raid, neither was it a routine check last night!!

Heard from a friend who happened to be there last night that someone "causing trouble".. So the police (in uniform) were called to assist!!

When the uniform police arrived, all lights were switched on inside the dark area.. That's what my friend told me!

Edited by FunLoving

Nope, it's not a raid, neither was it a routine check last night!!

Heard from a friend who happened to be there last night that someone "causing trouble".. So the police (in uniform) were called to assist!!

When the uniform police arrived, all lights were switched on inside the dark area.. That's what my friend told me!

It was a chub Indian guy that was talking loudly in the dark room as i heard from a few friends that someone pushed him. Of course if someone is not interested he should not lingered and asked for trouble. He feels like he owned the place and that's when he called the police. 

It was him that 'caused trouble' and have no mutual respect to other patrons.

It was a chub Indian guy that was talking loudly in the dark room as i heard from a few friends that someone pushed him. Of course if someone is not interested he should not lingered and asked for trouble. He feels like he owned the place and that's when he called the police. 

This fucker troublemaker should be permanently banned from Keybox

Guest Truth Be Told

I was playing around on the bed upstairs when the police came upstairs with torches with that asshole. There were like 3 or 4 people on the bed but we stopped all activities when we heard voices coming up. Luckily I had undies on and the others had towels. The indian guy was mentioning that someone kicked him there. I guess the police just wanted to see the location of the incident. we just continued sleeping on the bed while the police were there and they left in less than 2 minutes. 

I am quite sure that this is the same guy I encountered last Wednesday (National Day) as well. He was waking all over the place getting rejected as he smells so bad, like never shower and odour lingered everywhere he went. That day I was taking a nap at the bottom deck of the double decker beds. He came over and rudely squeeezed inbetween me and another guy even thou there was not enough space there. There was available space at the other corner but he just pushed his way inbetween us. I was so pissed off and immdiately moved to the unoccupied corner. He laid there for a few minutes and then went about walking around again, but he returned again twice and then he attempted to touch me and I said " Please Fuck Off!". Really spoilt my mood! He the uttered to another guy who was there saying that the club is lousy, all the rooms are always occupied, other club in Chinatown is better... Blah Blah Blah.

I hope he never comes back ever!! 

Guest Racist

I was playing around on the bed upstairs when the police came upstairs with torches with that asshole. There were like 3 or 4 people on the bed but we stopped all activities when we heard voices coming up. Luckily I had undies on and the others had towels. The indian guy was mentioning that someone kicked him there. I guess the police just wanted to see the location of the incident. we just continued sleeping on the bed while the police were there and they left in less than 2 minutes. 

I am quite sure that this is the same guy I encountered last Wednesday (National Day) as well. He was waking all over the place getting rejected as he smells so bad, like never shower and odour lingered everywhere he went. That day I was taking a nap at the bottom deck of the double decker beds. He came over and rudely squeeezed inbetween me and another guy even thou there was not enough space there. There was available space at the other corner but he just pushed his way inbetween us. I was so pissed off and immdiately moved to the unoccupied corner. He laid there for a few minutes and then went about walking around again, but he returned again twice and then he attempted to touch me and I said " Please Fuck Off!". Really spoilt my mood! He the uttered to another guy who was there saying that the club is lousy, all the rooms are always occupied, other club in Chinatown is better... Blah Blah Blah.

But he's also a paying customer what. He paid. He wants to touch your cock. You racist la.. 

Guest Guest Disgusted

OMG, could he be the same guy mentioned recently who complained abt someone smoking in the toilet? 

If so, plus the above behaviour, I think he is a mental case. Poor thing. 

But still, given his disruptive behaviours, KB shd just ban him. Period. 

Are they going to perform some cleansing rituals in accordance to 7th month? 

yes they are.  Prayer tonight, after that got shoutig for bidding of item 

and Getai , tentage already setup outside the carpark area.  MP also invited.  CNA might be there 

Remember to doll up if u want attention ....... Maybe those presidential candidates will be there to lelong votes 

Guest Scrumptious Poo

Hahaha. How about adverse to ugly, fat and smelly? 

Don't clean your ass and let them poke into it. Let them enjoy the surprise and for sure you will be left out by them...

Young, muscular and good looking can be smelly too !! Mind u !!

They can be dirty bottom too, i had encountered one yesterday afternoon, great physique with near to 6 pack abs, cute perky butt and great personality but as he said after I entered him too deep, and when he requested to change position, he pooped on my dick. Which I feel disgusted and end the interest with him right away. 

Edited by p-2122
Edit

They can be dirty bottom too, i had encountered one yesterday afternoon, great physique with near to 6 pack abs, cute perky butt and great personality but as he said after I entered him too deep, and when he requested to change position, he pooped on my dick. Which I feel disgusted and end the interest with him right away. 

😱😥😥😥

So he pooped inside the room? I doubt the staffs will clear or sanitize the room even it smells!! 

So he pooped inside the room? I doubt the staffs will clear or sanitize the room even it smells!! 

Like I mentioned, when we switched positions and he pull out my tool  it came with his 💩, and I believe he soiled the mattress. 

I quickly went to shower and thereafter informed the attendant to check and clean up the room.

Like I mentioned, when we switched positions and he pull out my tool  it came with his 💩, and I believe he soiled the mattress. 

I quickly went to shower and thereafter informed the attendant to check and clean up the room.

Such an awkward moment lmao... I encountered once too. I lay down on the bed & the guy's sit on me position. There was a strong smell just a minute after we started & that btm muttered gosh he thought he had clean it up b4.. I was like... Wtf as it really turn me off that make me lost appetite & left w empty handed... Hahaa pity those btm... Serve top but still hv to take complaint from top

Edited by Erwi

omg you should have cleaned up after yourselves - disgusting. 

Yesterday was Michael Learns To Rock Day b’cus they played these same few songs on repeat over and over again…  I wonder what type of music player they got? A laptop perhaps playing from YouTube? It it so difficult to create a playlist that does not repeat?

Yup, I was there last night as well.. keep repeating MLTR "the actor" & a few other songs as well. 😂😂😂

Later around 8pm plus, they quickly switched to fast disco music, thereafter followed by some early 2000s music like Kylie Minogue's "Can't get you out my head" 😁😁😁😆😆😆

Edited by FunLoving

Guest UncleSam

Yup, I was there last night as well.. keep repeating MLTR "the actor" & a few other songs as well. 😂😂😂

Later around 8pm plus, they quickly switched to fast disco music, thereafter followed by some early 2000s music like Kylie Minogue's "Can't get you out my head" 😁😁😁😆😆😆

Wow! Keybox has turned into my favourite old age home sauna. I hope they continue to play such oldies songs for us.. on weekend nites. If possible, some hokkien songs like 舞女, 要拼才会赢 will be great!!   Finally, a place for uncles like us to gathered on weekends. 

I hate it when they play those techno music. My mind cannot relax with that type of noise.

One day they played those American Standards music - like Frank Sinatra jazzy songs. First time ever I experience this type of music playing there. Although outdated and maybe not suitable but it was actually quite refreshing.

Sometimes I wonder what type of music would best suit the place and to me the it would be chill out music like Buddha Bar / Lounge Chill out music. Hopefully one day they would try that out.

Edited by thatsamore

I hate it when they play those techno music. My mind cannot relax with that type of noise.

One day they played those American Standards music - like Frank Sinatra jazzy songs. First time ever I experience this type of music playing there. Although outdated and maybe not suitable but it was actually quite refreshing.

Sometimes I wonder what type of music would best suit the place and to me the it would be chill out music like Buddha Bar / Lounge Chill out music. Hopefully one day they would try that out.

Yup, agree that sometimes listening to some oldies can be quite refreshing for a change! 😅😅😅😅

I still remember that only the former RAIRUA used to play only "spa music" throughout the whole day & night, which is both soothing & relaxing!

The rest like former Absolute, One Seven & Cruise Club all used to play only dance music throughout the day & night!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Some never douche cleaned enough well partly those muscle guy they take a lot of dairies as part of supplement.

Guest Kboy - Card

Recently on telegram there have been offers for Kboys for free on Mons or Tues, quite arbitrary. On the group, they just say I have to present and that would do. And when I went there without a card, instead of free entry, he wanted to charge me $15. Instead of drawing a 25 and under crowd, you make them angry because the telegram notice never say.

And frankly, these pricing are rather arbitrary, I've forgotten my card many times, once I paid $8, twice I paid $10, this time he tried to charge me $15. You should have a standard fee if people forget card, this is not some pasar malam for you to haggle. 

Honestly a lot of slipping standards here and there. Really inappropriate.

Guest Bottom

Even if clean the gut is constantly clearing waste and all the 💩 might be queuing to get to the rectum. So cannot blame the bottom. 💩 will make an appearance now and then… that is why it is best to use a condom.

This is why a lot of Tops don't get the amount of prep work for bottoms. To achieve a totally clear passage, a person has to take a big dump, then douche 2 hours before going to Keybox. And douche one time before leaving the house, in case got some brown back flow. And mind you, after getting fucked we'd be farting a lot from all the air being pumped in. 

Not to mention, the day before cannot consume chilli, and need to eat fairly clean. So all these factors, you don't want to wear condom, find someone who clears their passage ways. And please last longer, imagine 2 to 3 hours of work, only for you to last 5 mins is very disappointing.

This is why a lot of Tops don't get the amount of prep work for bottoms. To achieve a totally clear passage, a person has to take a big dump, then douche 2 hours before going to Keybox. And douche one time before leaving the house, in case got some brown back flow. And mind you, after getting fucked we'd be farting a lot from all the air being pumped in. 

Not to mention, the day before cannot consume chilli, and need to eat fairly clean. So all these factors, you don't want to wear condom, find someone who clears their passage ways. And please last longer, imagine 2 to 3 hours of work, only for you to last 5 mins is very disappointing.

Hahaha so true

Guest jaded bottom

Thats why I wonder sometimes why I bother to do so much preparation and suffering for random strangers in a sauna. Come on they are not worth my effort la. I would go to all this trouble only for my special someone because then I know its worth it. That special someone better appreciate the luxury of having shit free sex and satisfy his special someone by practising edging and self-control in order to last longer!

Those who play in the pool of randos should be prepared to encounter shit: whats a little shit compared to HIV, chlamydia, syphillis, gonorrhea, Hep A, Herpes floating around, which is another reality of the sauna?

Hi to SG,

is Keybox a good place to visit for an caucasian bottom? 🙂

U can forget about this place.

Expensive, $22 with run down n place getting more n more dirty. Lousy management. Always fighting inside the dark area! 

Hi to SG,

is Keybox a good place to visit for an caucasian bottom? 🙂

Be smart.  dont ask subjective question. 

U asked 10 people u get diff answers.  end of the day u r your own judge 

Since u r visiting and $22 means nothing to a tourist when traveling, go check it out, what have u got to lose ?? 

Try it yourself and answer the question yourself NOT from others 

To each his own 

Guest SmartOne

Be smart.  dont ask subjective question. 

U asked 10 people u get diff answers.  end of the day u r your own judge 

Since u r visiting and $22 means nothing to a tourist when traveling, go check it out, what have u got to lose ?? 

Try it yourself and answer the question yourself NOT from others 

To each his own 

Exactly, he should have smart enough to read the recent reviews.

Majority commented that:

1. KB is getting more dirty than before, not to mention the run down in the facilities.

2. There's seem to have more fighting inside the dark room. Police came into the scene too.

3. $22 for a non member single entry consider the most expensive among the other 3 saunas.

4. Bad management.  The boss always quarrel n banned quite a lot customers. Sack many of their staffs too. Lack of staffs became dropped in the quality/standard of the cleanliness!

That's my personal comments begin a long term customer there ... before.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.