Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Wow really got people go so late? Usually i see crowd thin out by 10pm

I think it’s post clubbing crowd so should be younger

7 hours ago, Guest Expat64 said:

Last Saturday 5.8. it was definitely working!

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Unfortunately... NOPE !!

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Unfortunately... NOPE !!

Here  lots anti KB patron....likely be from Cruise, shogun or ten men

Guest Telegram
On 8/4/2023 at 6:32 AM, Guest wow said:

Yesterday abt 3pm...kb already crowded. Wonder if its becos voucherss expired by 3 rd Aug.

By 4 pm already there was a fucking show at 2nd level, crowded up to squeezing movement, with 3 guys being used rotational by many hungry tops

Telegram sometimes has offers, once under 25 get in free.

On 8/4/2023 at 6:32 AM, Guest wow said:

Yesterday abt 3pm...kb already crowded. Wonder if its becos voucherss expired by 3 rd Aug.

By 4 pm already there was a fucking show at 2nd level, crowded up to squeezing movement, with 3 guys being used rotational by many hungry tops

Saw this action on the 8th Aug. I had fun too as I'm one of the tops. Quite a pleasant experience 

10th of August SCDF came around 4 pm.

lights came on

SCDF personnel came.

Including a female

they didn’t give the patrons problems. Went immediately to the main room of cubicles.

i still had fun in steam room

then someone like fainted but he recovered.

I heard him answer their questions but he was staggering 

So SCDF did urine test?

I left cause spoil mood

saw police and ambulance outside 

plus lots of ah Tiong customers from Song Fa 

Today bad day

I shan’t be coming the next month because of Lunar 7th month.

stay safe. 

23 minutes ago, superflawless said:

10th of August SCDF came around 4 pm.

lights came on

SCDF personnel came.

Including a female

they didn’t give the patrons problems. Went immediately to the main room of cubicles.

i still had fun in steam room

then someone like fainted but he recovered.

I heard him answer their questions but he was staggering 

So SCDF did urine test?

I left cause spoil mood

saw police and ambulance outside 

plus lots of ah Tiong customers from Song Fa 

Today bad day

I shan’t be coming the next month because of Lunar 7th month.

stay safe. 

True. It was my first time visiting keybox and encountered this…… scared and left without any actions, like less than 10 mins…..

hello ... hello ...

Complain has been filed with the National Environment Agency (NEA) and NEA has taken action, responded and replied that the Smoking Room has been BANNED.

Keybox is well supported by Regulars who frequented and supported since Keybox was at the old Lavender area. Management not only do not appreciate these Regulars, but also try to be funny with them. Keybox John has NO real friends. Most of the so-close people or friends who knew him, have ALL LEFT !!

Nothing more to say already.

Wishing them good luck ... ...

People who see this may want to let them know of the contents of this post.

Actually when I was there last week, as I entered, there was a very self-entitled guy complaining at the counter abt someone smoking in the toilet, saying smoking is prohibited by law inside KB, and asking for the boss contact. The staff were very polite to him. They gave him an email to write in instead. 

Seriously, I felt like slapping him at that time. So very typical Karen! 

Not sure if what happened above abt NEA true or had anything to do with this guy. 

Edited by Saggiboy

2 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Actually when I was there last week, as I entered, there was a very self-entitled guy complaining at the counter abt someone smoking in the toilet, saying smoking is prohibited by law inside KB, and asking for the boss contact. The staff were very polite to him. They gave him an email to write in instead. 

Seriously, I felt like slapping him at that time. So very typical Karen! 

Not sure if what happened yesterday had anything to do with this guy. 

absolutely nothing to do with that guy you are talking about. it is about keybox bitching around and act as if they are king. asking for boss contact is useless. boss is not singapore government. because boss offend too many people with his behavior and big mouth. i think you agree with me. 

if someone do smoke inside the toilet, i am COMPLAINING to NEA (Singapore Government) that Keybox John, allow people to smoke inside toilet, despite NEA banning the smoking room. let john bang balls !!

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

absolutely nothing to do with that guy you are talking about. it is about keybox bitching around and act as if they are king. asking for boss contact is useless. boss is not singapore government. because boss offend too many people with his behavior and big mouth. i think you agree with me. 

But if its abt smoking and then complain to NEA as mentioned above, I m just saying I witnessed what happened. The boss was not there. Only the 3 staff who handled that idiot very professionally.

Shy on that person making such a unnecessary scene. 

3 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

if someone do smoke inside the toilet, i am COMPLAINING to NEA (Singapore Government) that Keybox John, allow people to smoke inside toilet, despite NEA banning the smoking room. let john bang balls !!

If u dun like that place cos of the boss, why u go hah? I mean, based on ur looks, built, colour and attitude, u must be hiding in the darkest places inside, cos guarantee everyone will be avoiding and pushing away from u. 

7 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

thank you for your feedback on smoking inside the toilet of Keybox. 

Another complain has been made to NEA regarding this case.

Good Luck ... ...

1 minute ago, Saggiboy said:

If u dun like that place cos of the boss, why u go hah? I mean, based on ur looks, built, colour and attitude, u must be hiding in the darkest places inside, cos guarantee everyone will be avoiding and pushing away from u. 

fair and square. i go? never again. you mistake already, bro.

20 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

But if its abt smoking and then complain to NEA as mentioned above, I m just saying I witnessed what happened. The boss was not there. Only the 3 staff who handled that idiot very professionally.

Shy on that person making such a unnecessary scene. 

the previous trio old staffs have all left. now out of the current 03 staffs, 02 are so called old staffs, namely, Keng and Tommy. Keng is very good and professional. tommy only knows how to carry balls. not sure about the other remaining new staff.

Guest History

• Guest History
  • Guests
  On 8/2/2023 at 8:41 AM, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

Last Sunday a plumb fat guy was punched by a tall guy, follwed by 3-5 others, who wallop himup for deliberately shining his BLUE LED watch on other. Doors already posted NO WATCHES and Phones as one enters the corridor.

Expand  

On 8/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, cutejack said:

Don't play play. GAys can be brutal n gangsters too..not necessarily soft soft hor. To me that light is like giving some lights. Y one gets angry? Just curious.. Lol

Such LED watches incidents already history. Many warnings enough given. No sympathy if one gets beaten up .

===========================================================

How come Keybox got so much gangster-related activities?? 

Just an update Keybox recently erected 20 new lockers at the former - 2 computer area corner right at the end (namely A - V.. omitting I & O)!!.. & some of you who are there would have already noticed!

Coming up soon : The gym will be transfer to the current TV room (which is under utilized!) with new gym machine & equipment!!.. & the big screen TV now at the drinks area, will be shifted into the current gym area with a wash basin to wash reusable drinking cups, as the plastic disposable cups are costly!! 

There might be some changes in the dark room/maze as well (glory holes)!!

😁 Just an update & for you guys information!!

1 hour ago, FunLoving said:

Just an update Keybox recently erected 20 new lockers at the former - 2 computer area corner right at the end (namely A - V.. omitting I & O)!!.. & some of you who are there would have already noticed!

Coming up soon : The gym will be transfer to the current TV room (which is under utilized!) with new gym machine & equipment!!.. & the big screen TV now at the drinks area, will be shifted into the current gym area with a wash basin to wash reusable drinking cups, as the plastic disposable cups are costly!! 

There might be some changes in the dark room/maze as well (glory holes)!!

😁 Just an update & for you guys information!!

oh wa, looks like you are carying balls for keybox management. with a very limited floor area, how much can you shift and move around equiptment and re-partitioning the very limited floor area? it is just like wearing your underwear inside out, then outside in, it is all the same shit. 

you mark my words - new equiptment? new means brand new, as in Virgin, straight from manufacturer, not refurbish or looks like new, or second-hand new, or new means keybox has not seen it before. these are not new. this is old-new. do you think keybox can afford and willing to spend BRAND NEW GYM EQUIPTMENT?? fat hope !! keybox is trying very hard to cut cost and corners here and there.

the worst part is the gone of the smoking room, a bit blow to keybox. now with no smoking inside keybox, smokers have to go naked to go outside to smoke. do you think this is possible? keybox spent quite some money at the smoking room area installing false ceiling and fan, then, now cannot smoke. serve them right !!

On 8/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, cutejack said:

Don't play play. GAys can be brutal n gangsters too..not necessarily soft soft hor. To me that light is like giving some lights. Y one gets angry? Just curious.. Lol

reported to police. 

reference number: W20230811/0031.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Guest History

• Guest History
  • Guests
  On 8/2/2023 at 8:41 AM, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

Last Sunday a plumb fat guy was punched by a tall guy, follwed by 3-5 others, who wallop himup for deliberately shining his BLUE LED watch on other. Doors already posted NO WATCHES and Phones as one enters the corridor.

Expand  

On 8/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, cutejack said:

Such LED watches incidents already history. Many warnings enough given. No sympathy if one gets beaten up .

===========================================================

How come Keybox got so much gangster-related activities?? 

On 8/2/2023 at 8:55 AM, cutejack said:

reported to police. 

reference number: W20230811/0031.

46 minutes ago, obgdcriv said:

Post the PDF up if you dare lol

Exactly!!.. Show us the police report if it's true or legit!!!

Btw, the smoking area behind is still available to smokers!!.. It's an open area & not an enclosed area, so it's not an offence & still OK to smoke there!!

Never believe anything guest guest says!!

Edited by FunLoving

3 hours ago, Guest Peterpan said:

Hi,

Is the steam room working ?

Btw, KB always very smelly, dunno why.

Smells of poppers, ass juice and sweaty armpits. 

10 hours ago, FunLoving said:

They have a water dispenser machine that is not working. They should fix that item.

They should consider having a drink vending machine instead of providing those drink and cups. Their intentions are good but for hygiene reasons they should just do away with it all together. Also the staff need not sell drinks from the counter as they are doing now. They just need to stock up the machine.

Guest Ex-Twink

What the hell has happened to Keybox and the general sauna scene in SG honestly. Nothing much to say regarding the back and forth about whether there's good crowd or not on what day, but the one constant thing I think everyone can agree on is hygiene standards has really dropped a lot, partly because of cost cutting and partly because IDK people just seem to be less considerate nowadays? 

What the hell has happened to Keybox and the general sauna scene in SG honestly. Nothing much to say regarding the back and forth about whether there's good crowd or not on what day, but the one constant thing I think everyone can agree on is hygiene standards has really dropped a lot, partly because of cost cutting and partly because IDK people just seem to be less considerate nowadays? 

Yup

37 minutes ago, Guest Ex-Twink said:

entry fee is just too cheap.

sg must have just about the cheapest gay sauna entry fees in the world.

On 8/5/2023 at 9:08 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Honestly i still see people wearing LED watches to dark maze. But if the wearer is a hunk no one bothers but plump old uncle people wallop. Sigh.......

Deserve him right kudos to who wallop him is very annoying idiot.

Guest Shut Down
23 hours ago, Guest Shut down said:

Can the moderators shut down this forum, with all the bickering going on, same as with TMC forums.

U are asking him to shut down Blowing Wind is it ?? 

Before u shouted out anything use your brain... if not keep quiet at least no one know u r brainless 

Guest Dispenser
17 hours ago, thatsamore said:

They have a water dispenser machine that is not working. They should fix that item.

They should consider having a drink vending machine instead of providing those drink and cups. Their intentions are good but for hygiene reasons they should just do away with it all together. Also the staff need not sell drinks from the counter as they are doing now. They just need to stock up the machine.

Go to a gay sauna complained abt their water dispenser hahaha 

Is their toilet paper too rough for your delicated ass ?? 

6 hours ago, Guest Ex-Twink said:

It's getting more n more dirty. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.