Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: On A Technicality

A young major was apprehended, completely nude, while chasing a woman though the lobby of a large hotel. However, his lawyer soon had him freed on a technicality.

The Army manual specifically states that an officer need not be in uniform, provided he is properly attired for the sport in which he is engaged.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: A Person Inside Me

A young woman was so excited to learn she was pregnant that she had to tell her friends right away.

It was about midnight when she called the last one. "I can’t believe I have a person inside me!" she screeched.

"So do I!" said the friend. "Can I call you back in an hour?"

Joke: The Recurring Nightmare

"Doctor, you have to help me!" said the man lying down on the couch. "Every night I have the same horrible dream. I am lying in bed when all of a sudden five women rush in and start tearing of my clothes.”

The psychiatrist nodded. “And what do you do?”

“I push them away.”

“I see. What do you want me to do?”

The man implored, “Break my arms!”

Joke: Car Dealership Screw Job

A patrolman was making his evening rounds in this small town.

As he was checking a used car lot, he came upon two little old ladies sitting in a used car.

He stopped and asked them why they were sitting there in the car. Were they trying to steal it?

“Heavens no, we bought it,” replied one lady.

“Then why don’t you drive it away?”

“We can’t drive.”

“Then why did you buy it?”

“We were told that if we bought a used car here, we’d get screwed… we’re just waiting.”

Joke: Cavity Search Request

A Police officer asked a stupid criminal why he requested a body cavity search when he was arrested.

The criminal replied, "Cause that way I can't be fingered in a line up!"

Joke: You Think You Were Embarrassed

Mrs. Schmidlap hires a maid with beautiful blonde hair. The first morning, the girl pulls off the hair and says, "I wear a wig, because I was born totally hairless. Not a hair on my body, not even down there."

That night, Mrs. Schmidlap tells her husband. He says, "I've never seen anything like that. Please tomorrow, ask her to go into the bedroom and show you. I want to hide in the closet so I can have a look."

The next day, Mrs. Schmidlap asks the girl, the two of them go into the bedroom, and the girl strips and shows her. Then the girl says, "I've never seen one with hair on it. Can I see yours?"

So Mrs. Schmidlap pulls off her clothes and shows her. That night, Mrs. Schmidlap says to her husband, "I hope you're satisfied, because I was pretty embarrassed when that girl asked to see mine."

Her husband says, "You think you were embarrassed...I had the four guys I play poker with in the closet with me."

Joke: It's My Turn Tonight

Forty men attended a counselling session to exchange views on their sex patterns after marriage. After a short briefing, the counsellor asked how many of them have sex with their wives only once a week. Half of the men raised their hands.

The counsellor then asked how many have sex with their wives only once every two weeks. Twelve of the remaining twenty men put up their hands, a little embarrassed.

"I presume then the rest of you do have sex with your wives only once a month?" All, except for one of the remaining eight acknowledged. The counsellor turned his attention to this odd looking guy sitting at the corner of the class, giggling to himself. "Sir, I am sorry to ask, but why are you still smiling since you are not enjoying the same frequency as the rest?"

To this the timid man said," Tonight is the night."

Joke: Who Did This To You?

Doug came home unexpectedly early from work only to find his wife lying in bed naked with large hickies all over her neck and red welts all over her breasts.

She had obviously been ravaged in a moment of passion. Doug then noticed a burning cigar on the night stand next to the bed. He screamed at his wife, “What is going on here, who did this to you?"

His wife calmly and innocently said, “No one Doug, whenever I try to smoke a cigar, I break out in a rash!"

Joke: Anything In Your Hand?

My goodness! What happened to you?" the bartender asked Kelly as he hobbled in on a crutch, one arm in a cast.

"I got in a tiff with Riley."

"Riley? He's just a wee fellow," the barkeep said, surprised. "He must have had something in his hand."

"That he did," Kelly said. "A shovel it was."

"Dear Man. Didn't you have anything in your hand?"

"Aye, that I did -- Mrs. Riley's tit. And a beautiful thing it was, but not much use in a fight."

Joke: The Lousy Lover

The morning after their honeymoon night, the wife says to her husband, “You know, you are a lousy lover!”

The husband replies, “How would you know after only thirty seconds?

Joke: It Shakes So Bad

There are two old guys sitting in a retirement home talking about there indignity of growing old.

The first old man said, "My hands shake so bad that this morning when I was shaving, I cut myself in four places!"

The second old man said, "That’s nothing, this morning when I was taking a piss, I came three times!"

Joke: Now Everyone Has It

"Doctor,” said the man on the phone, “my son has scarlet fever!”

“Yes, I know,” replied the doctor. “I came by your house and treated him yesterday. Just keep him away from the others in the house and …”

“But you don’t understand,” said the troubled parent. “He’s kissed the maid!”

“Well, that’s unfortunate. Now we’ll probably have to quarantine her…”

“And, doctor, I’m afraid I’ve kissed the girl myself.”

“This is getting complicated. That means you may have contracted the disease.”

“Yes, and I’ve kissed my wife since then.”

“Great,” exclaimed the doctor, “now I’ll catch it too!”

Joke: Cold But No Shrinkage

Two old ladies are walking through a museum and get separated. When they run into each other later the first old lady says, "Did you see that statue of the naked man back there?"

The second lady replies, "Yes! I was absolutely shocked! How can they display such a thing. My gosh, the penis on it was so large."

And the first old lady blurts out, "AND COLD TOO!"

Joke: A Beak Full of Sh*t

A strange bird the coo-coo, it sits upon the grass.

It's wings neatly folded, its beak is up its ass.

In this strange position, it murmurs twit twit.

Cuz it’s hard to sing coo-coo, with a beak full of shit!

Joke: Take the Soup

A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home.

As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say, “Supersex!”

She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, “Supersex!”

He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, “I’ll take the soup.”

Joke: Boobs On Your Back

An elephant asked a camel, "Why do you have boobs on your back?"

The camel was stunned for a second and then replied, “That’s a good question, especially coming from a freak who has his penis on his face!"

Joke: One Piece of Tail

Three members of a weekly bridge quartet were all impressed when the fourth arrived wearing a gorgeous new mink coat. “That’s a lovely garment, Fran,” purred one woman. “It must have cost you a fortune!”

“But it didn’t,” said Fran, “just a single piece of ass.”

“You mean,” continued the admirer of the coat, “one that you gave your husband?”

“No,” smiled the coat wearer, “one that he got from the maid.”

Joke: Peanut Butter & Jelly Again

At a construction site one day at lunchtime, three men were all sitting down to eat their lunches. The first man opens up his lunch pail to find a PB&J sandwich. "PB&J AGAIN! I swear, if I have to eat this one more time I'm going to jump off this DAMN building!"

The second guy opens up his lunch box to find a tuna sandwich. " TUNA AGAIN! If I have to eat another one of these stinking things again I’m going to jump off with you!"

The third guy looks inside his box and sees a bologna sandwich and screams, "HELL, bologna again, well, if I get this again, I'll jump off this building with ya!"

Well, the next day all three guys find the same types of sandwiches in their containers so they all leave notes as to why they jumped and then jump off. At the funerals the new widows are all sitting together. The first man's wife cries, "If only he had told me, I would have fixed something else."

The second man’s wife says "It wouldn't have been a problem...I thought he liked tuna."

But the third guys wife sat their dumbfounded and said " well I just...just...don't understand! He made his own lunch!"

Joke: KY, Glove, and What Is That?

A man is having his first proctologic exam. The nurse told him to have a seat in the examination room and said the doctor would be with him in just a few minutes.

As he waited, he noticed that there were three items on a stand next to the doctor’s desk: a tube of K-Y jelly, a rubber glove, and a beer.

When the doctor appeared, the man said, “Look Doc, this is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for, and I know what the glove is for, but what’s the beer for?”

The doctor curses in exasperation, flung open the door, and yelled to his nurse. “Nurse! I said to bring me a butt light!”

Joke: Patio Problems

My husband, Ray, was attempting to build a patio for the first time. He bought 100 cement blocks. Laying them out in a pattern, he discovered the chosen area was too small.

He stacked the blocks against the house and cleared more space. The next day Ray put the cement blocks back down, only to find that the ground was too hard to keep the patio level.

He ordered a truckload of sand to be delivered the following morning. Again he stacked the 100 blocks against the house.

Observing all this, our next-door neighbour asked, "Ray, are you going to put your patio away every night?"

Joke: It's All Good Man

There I was on a game show, and with just one more right answer I'll make a million dollars! But if I get it wrong I only get ten grand.

It was a pop culture question about a television stage name so I decided to go for it. After the game show host asked me the question I drew a blank. I thought to myself well, ten grand is better than nothing. So for my final answer I said, "It's all good man."

Suddenly confetti fell as the host announced, "You've won a million dollar, the answer is in fact Saul Goodman!"

Joke: Time To Teach Time

I was teaching my Grade 1 class to tell time using a conventional analog clock. "We'll be learning about the hour hand and the minute hand," I explained.

One of the students interrupted and said, "I don't need to learn on that kind of clock. My dad bought me this digital watch, and right now it's ten minutes to 38."

Joke: Shit In Your Eye

Positive thinking is like this...

A little bird in the sky,

You look up, and Shit in your eyes…

You don't mind, you don't cry,

You just Thank Goodness, that COWS DON'T FLY!

Joke: Stuck In Her Arse

Two women walking home after a heavy night of booze, needed to pee, so they ducked into a graveyard. They had no toilet paper so, one woman used her knickers and threw them away the other used a ribbon from a wreath.

The next day their husbands were talking. "We'd better keep an eye on our wives," one said. "Mine came home without her knickers."

"You think that is bad," said the other "mine came home with a card stuck in her arse, saying, 'From all the guys at the fire station, we'll never forget you!'"

Joke: What If I Swallow It

A man enters a barber shop for a shave. While the barber is foaming him up, he mentions the problems he has getting a close shave around the cheeks.

"I have just the thing," says the barber taking a small wooden ball from a nearby drawer. "Just place this between your cheek and gum."

The client places the ball in his mouth and the barber proceeds with the closest shave the man has ever experienced. After a few strokes the client asks in garbled speech.

"And what if I swallow it?"

"No problem," says the barber. "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

Joke: Did You Bring Your Own Bag?

A man goes shopping at Whole Foods to gets a few things.

When he arrives at the checkout register the clerk asks, "Did you bring your own bag?"

He responds, "No, she stayed home today."

Joke: Have You Eve

Geraldine: "Have you ever come across a man who, at the slightest touch, caused you to thrill and tremble and vibrate in every fiber of your being?"

Mabel: "Oh, yes, for sure... the dentist."

Joke: Go Away Fido

One day a man was eating dinner at his girlfriend’s parents. The dog was under his chair and it barked while he was holding in a fart.

This startled the man and caused him to rip a small fart. The mom said, "Fido!"

Since the dog was receiving the blame he decided to rip a huge one. Again the mother said, "Fido! Go Away!”

Seeing as the dog was continuing to receive the blame he let out a wet, loud, and/or possibly deafening fart. Then his girlfriend said, “Fido, you heard mom, leave before he shits on you!

Joke: Lower My Sex Drive

A 97 year old man visits his doctor and says, “Doc, I want my sex drive lowered.”

“Sir," replied the doctor, “you are 97. Don’t you think your sex drive is all in your head?”

“You are darned right it is!” replied the old man. “That’s why I want lowered!

Joke: He's A Lawyer

A blind rabbit and blind snake bump into each other in the forest. The rabbit says, "Excuse me, I'm blind."

The snake replies, "That's okay, so am I. I got an idea. Let's rub up against each other so we know what we are?"

Reluctantly the rabbit agrees. The snake coiled around the rabbit, felt his long ears and bushy tail, and said, "Hey, you're a rabbit!"

It was then the rabbits turn. He felt the snake's fangs, ran down the snake's entire body, then felt the snake's rattler.

The rabbit jumped back quickly and hopped through the woods frantically screaming, "HE'S A LAWYER, HE'S A LAWYER!"

Joke: $100 Tattoo

A man came home to his wife one day with a one hundred dollar bill tattooed on his penis.

His wife asked, "Why would you do such a thing?"

He replied, "First, my father always told me to keep a hundred dollars in my pocket. Second, I always like to see my money grow. And third, any time you want to blow a hundred dollars, you don't even have to leave the house."

Joke: My Dad, the Scaredy Cat

Two kids are arguing over whose father was the biggest scaredy cat. Tommy says, “My dad is so scared that when lightning strikes, he hides underneath the bead.”

Peter replies, “Yeah? Well, that’s nothing. My dad is so scared that when my mom has to work the nightshift, he sleeps with the lady next door.”

Joke: Anything You Suggest

One day, a very attractive undergraduate visited the professor's office. The undergraduate pulled the chair closer to the professor, smiled at him shyly, bumped his knee "accidentally", etc.

Finally, the undergraduate said, "Professor, I really need to pass your course. It is extremely important to me. It is so important that I'll do anything you suggest."

The professor, somewhat taken aback by this attention, replied, "Anything?"

To which the undergraduate cooed, "Yes, anything you say."

After some brief reflection, the professor asked, "What are you doing tomorrow afternoon at 3:30?"

The student lied, "Oh, nothing at all, sir. I can be free then."

The professor then advised, "Excellent! Professor Palmer is holding a help session for his students. Why don't you attend that."

Joke: Hands On My Steak

A waiter brings the customer the steak he ordered with his thumb over the meat.

"Are you crazy? yells the customer. "With your hand on my steak?"

"Sorry," answers the waiter, "I don’t want it to fall on the floor again."

Joke: We Eat It

A teacher in a kindergarten school was asking the little kids to tell her the uses of light. Bernard said, "We use it to see in the evening when the sun sets."

Gerard said, "It is useful so that we can read in the evening."

Luc said, "We need it for TV and radio etc."

After all kids said what they thought, little timid Isabelle raised her hand."Yes, Isabelle, what else we use the light for?"

"We eat it," said Isabelle.

"What do you mean, honey?"

"I'm not really sure. But I heard my mother saying to my father last night, 'Switch the light off and put it in my mouth.'”

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.