Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: One Phone Call

If I lock my keys in my car, all I have to do is call OnStar and they unlock my car.

If the car is stolen, they can lock all the doors and trap the thief in the car.

Whenever my wife tells me she is taking the car to go shopping, I call OnStar and tell them my car has been stolen.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Heart to Heart Talk

A woman has a heart to heart talk with her sister. “Sis, I have two boyfriends and I’m very, very happy. One guy is kind, considerate, giving, and handsome.”

“Then why do you need the second one?”

“He’s straight.”

Joke: Northern vs Southern Fairy Tales

What is the difference between a Southern fairy tale and a Northern fairy tale?

A northern fairy tale starts out, "Once upon a time" and a southern fairy tale starts out, "Y'all ain’t gonna believe this shit!"

Joke: Shoot Already!

Mr. and Mrs. Shaw were on a safari in darkest Africa. They were walking cautiously through the jungle when suddenly a huge lion sprang out in front of them, seized Mrs. Shaw in its jaws and started to drag her off into the bush.

“Shoot!” she screamed to her husband. “Shoot!”

“I can’t!” he yelled back. “I’ve run out of film!”

Joke: Tell Me Truthfully

Old Jack had moments to live. At his bedside were his family. His wife was there, as were his four sons, three of which had blonde hair. The other one had red hair.

"Clara, I’ve always wondered why one of our sons had red hair. Tell me truthfully, is he really my son?"

Clara put her hand on her heart and fervently swore that yes, he was his son. "Oh thank goodness," croaked the old man and he died with a smile on his face.

As the family left, the room, the wife sighed deeply, "Good thing he didn’t ask about the other three."

Joke: Your Future Lover

A high School cheerleader attends a wedding with her family. “Put a piece of wedding cake under your pillow, and you will dream of your future lover,” says her mother.

The next morning, the mother asks, “Who did you see in your dreams?”

Her daughter replies with a big grin, “The football team.”

Joke: I Killed Your Chicken

He accidentally kills his neighbour's chicken. He goes to her house to inform her and he says, "I accidentally killed your chicken, but I am willing to replace it."

The neighbour looks at him, smiles, and says, "That depends, how many eggs can you lay in a week?”

Joke: Mommy, What Are You Doing?

A little boy walked in on his parents having sex. He sees his mom bouncing up and down on his dad, and he says "Mommy, what are you doing?"

"Well, daddy's too fat so I thought I'd try to flatten him out."

The boy replied, "Why bother, every Tuesday the maid comes over and blows him back up again!"

Joke: The Woman Is Extremely Hot

A hot girl walks into the doctor's office and sits down. The doctor sees that the woman is extremely hot. He walks up and wastes no time, he slides his hands up her shirt and starts caressing her boobs and says, "Do you know what I’m doing?"

She says, "Yes, you are feeling for cancer right?"

"Yeah, o yeah."

After that he starts taking off the woman’s pants and starts massaging her thighs and says, "Do you know what I’m doing now?"

"Yes, you are feeling for cancer right?"

"Yes, that's exactly it, feeling for cancer." After that he pulls off his pants gets on top of her and says, "Do you know what I’m doing now?"

She says, "Yes I do! You are checking for genital warts because you know that’s why I came here."

Joke: A Tractor Or A Horse

A city slicker was walking down a country road when he saw a farmer plowing his field with a bull. “Shouldn’t you be using a tractor or a horse?” the slicker asked.

“I got both,” the farmer said.

“Then why are you using that bull?”

"I’m trying to teach him that he ain’t here just for romance.”

Joke: We Don't Know A Thing

At a country club party a young man was introduced to an attractive girl. Right away he began flattering her outrageously.

The girl liked the young man, but she was taken a bit aback by his fast and ardent pitch. She was amazed when after an hour he seriously proposed marriage. “Look,” she said. “We only met an hour ago. There is no way you could be so sure. We don’t know a thing about each other.”

“You are wrong,” the young man declared. “For the past seven years I’ve been working in the bank where your father has his business account.”

Gay Joke: Baby From Surrogate Mother

Two gay men decide to have a baby. They mix their sperm, then have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. When the baby is born, they rush to the hospital.

Two dozen babies are in the ward, 23 of which are crying and screaming. One, over in the corner, is smiling serenely. A nurse comes by, and to the gays' delight, she points out the happy child as theirs. "Isn't it wonderful?" Brad exclaims. "All these unhappy children and ours is so happy.”

The nurse says, "He's happy now ... but just wait until we take the pacifier out of his ass."

Joke: What Does Your Wife Think?

A man goes to a doctor and says, "Doctor, I have a sexual performance problem. Can you help me?"

"Oh, that’s not a problem anymore," announces the proud physician. "They're plenty of drugs that do the trick. You take some pills and your problems are history." So, the doctor gives the man a prescription and sends him on his merry way. A couple of months later, the doctor runs into his patient on the street.

"Doctor, doctor!" exclaims the man excitedly, "I’ve got to thank you! This drug is a miracle! It’s wonderful!"

"Well, I’m glad to hear that," says the physician. “What does your wife think about it?"

"Wife?" asks the man. "I haven’t been home yet!"

Joke: Several Times A Night

A researcher phones one of the participants in a recent survey to check on a discrepancy. He asked the man, “In response to the question on frequency of intercourse you answered ‘twice weekly.’ Your wife, on the other hand, answered ‘several times a night’.”

“That’s right,” replies the man, “And that’s how it’s going to stay until our second mortgage is paid off.”

Joke: Go Out Like My Grandfather

Two men are talking about how they want to leave the world. “I’d like to go out like my uncle,” says the first man. “He died at the race track.”

The second man says he’d like to go out like his grandfather. “He just died peacefully. Fell asleep and never woke up or made a sound. Nothing like the people riding in his bus.”

Joke: Exposed Underwear

Susan is great at doing head stands. She was advised by her mum not to practise it in her new school since her underwear is usually exposed.

Susan was proud at her achievement after her first day in school and was eager to tell Mum about the great audience of boys she attracted at school when showing off her skills.

Mother reminded her about exposing her panties of which Susan replied, "No Mum they were not seeing my panties."

"How come sweetie?" said Mum.

"Because I took them off Mum," she replied.

Gay Joke: Mouth to Mouth

Two fire-fighters are butt f*cking in a smoke-filled room.

The fire chief walks in and says, “What the hell is going on in here?!” 

The Fire-fighter says, “Well Sir, this man has got smoke inhalation.” 

The Chief says, “Why didn’t you give him mouth to mouth?” 

The Fire-fighter says, “How do you think this shit got started?”

Joke: For My Wife and Myself 

A couple steeped up to the desk clerk of one of the city’s hotel. “I’d like a room with a bath for my wife and myself," said the young man.

“I’m terrible sorry, sir,” said the clerk, “but the only room available doesn’t have a bath, only a shower.”

“Will that be all right with you, darling?” the man asked the young woman at his side.

“Sure, mister,” she said.

Joke: Just Making Money

"I'm beginning to think that my lawyer is too interested in making money."

"Why do you say that?"

"Listen to this from his bill, 'For waking up at night and thinking about your case: $25.

Joke: Then She Was Gone

A woman had been in a coma for a while. Her doctors told her husband that they had tried everything they could and that she was near death.

There was only one experimental procedure left to try to revive her and that would be oral sex. The husband agreed to try. They provided privacy for the couple and watched the monitor of her condition... blip ... blip... BLIP... then flat line... she was gone.

The husband came out shaking his head and said, "I hope I didn't choke her."

Joke: It's the Dampness

A couple in their eighties just got married and is on their honeymoon. In the hotel room she slips into something sexy and crawls into bed and waits for her new groom.

He's in the bathroom sprucing himself up. She waits and waits until she can't wait any longer. She gets up and goes to the bathroom and opens the door.

Peering in she sees him bent over on the toilet trying to put on a condom.

She giggles, "Honey what are you doing? I'm 86 years old and can't get pregnant anymore."

He looks up at her and says, "I know, but honey, you know how dampness affects my arthritis."

Joke: Teaching Method

Jack and his friend walk into a restaurant when they happen to bump into the Jack’s former teacher.

Introducing his teacher, Jack says, “This is Mr. Miller, my high school teacher who always used to correct me and taught me everything I know.”

“Young man,” said Mr. Miller, “you mean I taught you everything you didn’t know, don’t you? I’m not in the habit of teaching students what they already know.”

Joke: Pregnancy Weight

Our catering manager lacks certain social skills...like knowing when to keep her mouth shut. While discussing a baby christening party with a young couple, she told the mother, "You look like you've lost most of your pregnancy weight."

"Thanks," came the clenched-teeth reply. "We adopted."

Joke: Tired Traveler

A tired traveler pulls into a hotel around midnight. Very tired after a long day's trip, he asks the clerk for a single room.

As the clerk fills out the paperwork, the man looks around and sees a gorgeous blonde sitting in the lobby. He tells the clerk to wait, and he disappears into the lobby.

After a minute he comes back, with the woman on his arm. “Fancy meeting my 'wife' here,” he says to the clerk. “Guess I will need a double room for the night.”

The next morning, he comes to settle his bill, and finds the amount to be over $3000. “What is the meaning of this?” he yells at the clerk. “I have only been here for one night!”

“Yes,” says the clerk, “but your 'wife' has been here for three weeks!”

Joke: Death Of His Father

The applicant for life insurance was finding it difficult to fill out the application. The salesman asked what the trouble was, and the man said that he couldn't answer the question about the cause of death of his father.

The salesman wanted to know why. After some embarrassment the client explained that his father had been hanged.

The salesman pondered for a moment. "Just write: 'Father was taking part in a public function when the platform gave way.'

Joke: I Purchased Twelve Dozen

Storming into the drugstore first thing Monday morning, the young man slammed a carton and a receipt down on the counter.

“I came in here on Friday and purchased twelve dozen condoms,” he yelled at the pharmacist. “Well, I counted them. There’s only eleven dozen here!”

Looking at the man square in the eye, the pharmacist apologetically said, “So sorry, sir, to have ruined your weekend.”

Gay Joke: There were these two friends, ...

There were these two friends, one who was gay, who died in a horrible car accident. They both went to heaven and were standing at the pearly gates when St. Peter met them.

St. Peter asked the first man for a picture of his wife. After looking at the picture, St. Peter asked him if he had ever cheated on her.

The man replied, "I was unfaithful to my wife one time."

St. Peter decided to give the man a station-wagon for him to drive around heaven.

Now it was the second man's turn.
St. Peter asked him for a picture of his wife and then asked if he had ever cheated on her.

The man replied, "Actually I'm gay, but here's a picture of my lover, and I never cheated on him."

St. Peter was very impressed and decided to give the man a Ferrari to drive around heaven.

After a few months in heaven, the two friends met up with each other. The second man was bragging about his Ferrari when the other turned to him and said, "I wouldn't be bragging if I were you. I just saw your lover on a skateboard."

Joke: 3 Knots

Two old sailors were talking after being out at sea for 3 months. One said, "When I get to shore I am going to have a super sauna, hot shower, and then find a loose woman."

The other said, "Well, good luck to you mate."

Later on shore, this old sailor found his loose woman and takes her to his hotel room. Then does what an old sailor would do in those circumstances. After while he says to her, "Well, how am I doing?"

She replied, "About 3 knots."

"What do mean by that?” the old sailor replied.

She said, " One, you're not hard. Two, you're not in. And three, you’re not getting your money back."

Joke: Fast Calculations

Jack: “I am a master of fast calculations.”

Jenny: “Okay, what is 758 times 642, divided by 5?”

Jack: “22!”

Jenny: “Ha-ha, that’s wrong!”

Jack: “I said I was fast, I didn't say anything about accurate!”

Gay Joke: Three desperately ill men met

Three desperately ill men met with their doctor one day to discuss their options. One was an alcoholic, one was a chain smoker, and one was a homosexual.

The doctor, addressing all three of them, said, "If any of you indulge in your vices one more time, you will surely die." The men left the doctor's office, each convinced that he would never again indulge himself in his vice.

While walking toward the subway for their return trip to the suburbs, they passed a bar. The alcoholic, hearing the loud music and seeing the lights, could not stop himself. His buddies accompanied him into the bar, where he had a shot of whiskey. No sooner had he replaced the shot glass on the bar, he fell off his stool, stone cold dead.

His companions, somewhat shaken, left the bar, realizing how seriously they must take the doctor's words. As they walked along, they came upon a cigarette butt lying on the ground, still burning.

The homosexual looked at the chain smoker and said, "If you bend over to pick that up, we're both dead."

Joke: No More Complaining

An elderly couple decided they just spent too much time and energy complaining about all their aches and pains.

“Let’s agree to not say a word about our ailments,” suggested the wife. “We’ll talk about something else or say nothing at all.”

“Great idea!” replied the husband.

Two months later, they got a message from Alexa. “Alexa is wondering if you are both OK. For the past two months we have picked up no verbal communication in your household.”

Joke: That Was Exciting

“Well,” exclaimed the young woman as she and her date left the movie theater, “that certainly was exciting!"

"I agree," adds the date.

She replies, "I wonder if the film was any good...”

Joke: What Are You Laughing About?

Two guys were walking through the jungle and got captured by a group of cannibals.

The cannibals put them in a huge pot and start to boil the water. All of a sudden one of the guys started laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" the other guy says, "We are about to be eaten!"

And the other man replies, "I peed in their soup!"

Joke: How Did You Know?

A young man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and that he is going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Mama, I'm going to bring over three women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."

The mother agrees. The next day he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "Okay Ma, guess which one I'm going to marry?"

She immediately replies, "The one on the right."

"That's amazing, Mama. You're right. How did you know?"

The mother replies, "I don't like her."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.