Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Jpns guy
4 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 17 - Hideto (KL/SG Freelance)

*Hideto is a discreet guy. For that, I must respect his privacy thus no photo is uploaded

Look - If you are looking for a true Asian look, he is your type. He doesnt have a muscular body, but lean enough for you to get hard. He is a bit shorter - but that is expected for most Japanese I guess - no, he is not your typical Anime type, he is the other japanese type (if you get what I mean). 

Look: If you are into Japanese, he is 9/10 (minus for the height), however if you are like me who prefers 'topman like model', he is around 6-7/10

Massage - cant comment

Attitude: Manners maketh man. That's exactly how you describe it. His attitude and manners are way beyond expectation - a true Japanese hospitality. He teases you before the show, kisses you after the coitus, and kisses passionately when you are about to leave. His customer service even after that is excellent. That is why he doesnt advertise that much anymore because he has a steady flow of customers who love him for his personality - in fact most of them are really rich clients who book him for overnight or weekend.

Attitude: 11/10

Sex: He cant handle my penis, so he wanted to be top. To be honest, I have had a better experience but you need to give him credits to his manner - he is very accommodating to me. I can be a super top or super bottom, so when the sex only lasted for 20 mins, I would rate it as bad - so not because of him, because of my stamina. Cannot really blame him for this.

Sex 7-8/10

Overall, 9-10/10 for those who like Asian twinks, for me 7-8/10. Would i book him again? If no other choices yes, but for no, I am afraid it is a no purely because he is not my type. 

ALSO I recommend you to book him  if you are sooo depressed after a break up or having a bad day. He will make you feeel good lol

Seems like a lot of people have good feedback on this guy.

This is just my experience.

I think he already got a lot of regular customer in KL.

I've been trying to get him but so far no success yet.

He will reply the message initially and said will meet on a certain time

But after that decided to cancel it because he said he got some problem with his friends that he need to settle.

Today also the same things.

Oh well...

12 minutes ago, Guest Jpns guy said:

Seems like a lot of people have good feedback on this guy.

This is just my experience.

I think he already got a lot of regular customer in KL.

I've been trying to get him but so far no success yet.

He will reply the message initially and said will meet on a certain time

But after that decided to cancel it because he said he got some problem with his friends that he need to settle.

Today also the same things.

Oh well...

Haiz..he indeed have some personal problem...he did speak of it...so dont get offended...at least he more courtese to let u know upfront..let him settle some of his personal issues first...

46 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haiz..he indeed have some personal problem...he did speak of it...so dont get offended...at least he more courtese to let u know upfront..let him settle some of his personal issues first...

Yup better then making you turn up at the door and he is not there. Kena before by some idiot MB

12 hours ago, zacron said:

Review 17 - Hideto (KL/SG Freelance)

*Hideto is a discreet guy. For that, I must respect his privacy thus no photo is uploaded

Look - If you are looking for a true Asian look, he is your type. He doesnt have a muscular body, but lean enough for you to get hard. He is a bit shorter - but that is expected for most Japanese I guess - no, he is not your typical Anime type, he is the other japanese type (if you get what I mean). 

Look: If you are into Japanese, he is 9/10 (minus for the height), however if you are like me who prefers 'topman like model', he is around 6-7/10

Massage - cant comment

Attitude: Manners maketh man. That's exactly how you describe it. His attitude and manners are way beyond expectation - a true Japanese hospitality. He teases you before the show, kisses you after the coitus, and kisses passionately when you are about to leave. His customer service even after that is excellent. That is why he doesnt advertise that much anymore because he has a steady flow of customers who love him for his personality - in fact most of them are really rich clients who book him for overnight or weekend.

Attitude: 11/10

Sex: He cant handle my penis, so he wanted to be top. To be honest, I have had a better experience but you need to give him credits to his manner - he is very accommodating to me. I can be a super top or super bottom, so when the sex only lasted for 20 mins, I would rate it as bad - so not because of him, because of my stamina. Cannot really blame him for this.

Sex 7-8/10

Overall, 9-10/10 for those who like Asian twinks, for me 7-8/10. Would i book him again? If no other choices yes, but for no, I am afraid it is a no purely because he is not my type. 

ALSO I recommend you to book him  if you are sooo depressed after a break up or having a bad day. He will make you feeel good lol

Curious about your size....lol

Guest Kul_Malay
6 hours ago, Dutchnode said:

Heavily photo-shopped, or......

I will leave it up to your imagination :)

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/realmydick18cmhard/6480364477.html

Available at 99 Hotel, Jalan Pudu

Nope nope nope n nope. Size 5.5” but stay hard thru sex n pretty good. Don’t suck but rimmed me well btw good nipple player tease me like shit. Tried him yesterday just cost me rm150 n still can pang sai wtout pain although having sex in different position. Not my typical Mb short chubby n not Leng at all. Just wanna try fresh meat that all. Btw rm150 only

Guest Kul_Malay
2 hours ago, zacron said:

Raizo is back people

B7A2E181-652C-4404-A17C-379148F72353.png

B8BD1765-FD4B-47AA-8EBA-F607003DC2CB.png

Yup saw him on Grindr. He’s totally my type. Tall lean not too buffy n married. But it kinda funny when I’m looked at his wedding photo that I’ve been fucked by most of the ppl inside the photo 

30 minutes ago, Guest Kul_Malay said:

Yup saw him on Grindr. He’s totally my type. Tall lean not too buffy n married. But it kinda funny when I’m looked at his wedding photo that I’ve been fucked by most of the ppl inside the photo 

Where is his wedding photo? Lol u do know MBs are friends with each other hehe

Guest Kul_Malay
6 hours ago, Sudu said:

Where is his wedding photo? Lol u do know MBs are friends with each other hehe

Ya I know and that’s why I’m abit selective when it comes to hire esp indon Mb. Some of them even come n stay from same place eg batam/Medan. Well to bad I’m a good stalker in social media N accidentally found his fb n ig by Just typing his name. Did u know his lil brother also work as Mb? Fleet motorway

1 hour ago, Guest Kul_Malay said:

Ya I know and that’s why I’m abit selective when it comes to hire esp indon Mb. Some of them even come n stay from same place eg batam/Medan. Well to bad I’m a good stalker in social media N accidentally found his fb n ig by Just typing his name. Did u know his lil brother also work as Mb? Fleet motorway

Wah...bila jadi stalker ni

1 minute ago, Aristic Ong said:

Haha...the MB is more sexcited than u!!! Or he wanna get the job done fast...did u check it is what it is ???? Haha

Usually, MB won't cum that fast, especially when they are playing the bottom role in a particular session.

Otherwise, they can't perform well when they need to perform a TOP role in the next session. I guess he is too excited and sensitive to a certain position, G spot kena hit. . 

1 hour ago, Guest Kul_Malay said:

Im not a good stalker lol what is is ig/fb? 

2 hours ago, Aristic Ong said:

I think he sudu is savvy enuf...i think he is asking for his FB and IG

...lol

Yes i am, im not some grandpa who doesnt know what fb ig means. But yeah, i cant find his fb or ig just by searching raizo lol

Guest Kul_Malay
1 minute ago, Sudu said:

Yes i am, im not some grandpa who doesnt know what fb ig means. But yeah, i cant find his fb or ig just by searching raizo lol

Is it ok for me to publish it here? I did saw someone sharing his conversation screenshot  wt hideto which showing his profile photo. Although they r Mb but still I respect them And keep their private life secret. Let me try to log in to my account if still valid n pm u mr sudu. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.