Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Vincent yum
7 hours ago, TChamp said:

Just went to bbboy and make appt with Vincent for 2 hours. He’s sweet, caring and very good in service!

I’ll definitely look for him again.

How much u pay for that 2h session?

10 hours ago, Ddl1234 said:

Hi, has anyone here been to emperor spa or cozzyland in Kota Damansara? Is it a gay massage place? Cos when I Google gay massage in PJ its on the list .. appreciate any feedback

Any feedback about this place? I’m curious about since I’ve searched for some gay massage and they pop out on the list. 

55 minutes ago, Manhunter said:

Hi...in KL for 3 day weekend. Any massage centres with Indian / South Asian masseur offering more sensual massage? thanks in advance

Not many Indian male masseurs here in KL unfortunately...

Guest Bottom
9 hours ago, TChamp said:

In fact he done bb to me lol, after that I have asked him if he is safe and on prep, and he said yes..

@bryancool

Wow ...u brave ahh...to take the risk..haha... champion la 

Is sempurna safe to go these days? The last time I went there was 2 months ago, amidst raid. Grateful that they only “keep hostage” of the masseurs, and let all customers go. 

Guest chi-dude
1 minute ago, Guest Zack said:

Is sempurna safe to go these days? The last time I went there was 2 months ago, amidst raid. Grateful that they only “keep hostage” of the masseurs, and let all customers go. 

Should be ok now. Most probably next raid will be fresh2 tmn desa because many reports lodged at polis websites and immigration... 

6 hours ago, jondoe said:

Any feedback about this place? I’m curious about since I’ve searched for some gay massage and they pop out on the list. 

Emperor Spa was near BTS of not mistaken and I think its closed. Most of the masseur are at sempurna avenue. 

Not sure of cozzy land 

On 3/28/2019 at 9:20 PM, jondoe said:

I have tried before. Went over there for pure curiosity. So I texted them on WhatsApp and booked a slot for me. It’s a studio apartment in Shah Alam, nicely decorated I would say (for the price of the massage). 

Upon arrival I went straight away upstairs and the masseur asked me to be fully naked. So I lay down on the bed with my dick a bit hard already since I didn’t masturbate for 5 days. He started massaging my feet and legs (he never touched my balls or any other private part). He asked me to turn up and covering myself with a small towel which you can see my bulge. 

He once again started massing my legs and then going up to my upper body and not touching my dick, as I was falling asleep with the music and nice massage, my dick became softer. After a while he wake me up and said that he will start the manhood massage, which I immediately got hard.

He has very soft and warm hands, started the massage and I was hard rock already. As he massages my dick he explains what was the movements for. After a while my dick was even harder, and he asked me “ Are u gay? And I said “Yep, but very discreet”. He said “Top or bottom?” (I don’t know why he asked that but I answered). “I have a big one, so I am top”.

He started to massage faster and I told him “If you continue like this, I am going to cum” and he said “Do you wanna cum?” I said “Do you mind?” And he did not answer. So I ended up shooting a huge cum all over my chest. 

He then cleaned up my chest and dick and asked me to relax for a while he left the room. After 5min he came back and guide me to the shower. I shower and dress up and proceed for payment. 

1h full body massage + manhood massage = 85RM

i thought that was cheap and I love the way that he massages my body, right preasure and gentle.

Dying to go back there again for another massage hahahahaha

Is he good body shap?

34 minutes ago, danielwu said:

Many people said Fresh Taman Desa is very bad now, but I like him... can he change to Fresh Cheras.

alan.jpg

Fresh tmn desa is not that bad. Just that that place is not taken care of and very dirty the mattresses and have bedbugs. And the Vietnam boys there take drugs so many people complain to immigration and police websites. Was there two days ago. Place is still not clean. Saw this mb but in person not so nice. More thinner. If you dont mind can go try and let us know !!! 

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, Racer Man said:

Try 52 forest, I saw Pakistani and Bangladeshi massuers. Never tried cant tell if they are good.

Most of the masseurs in 52 forest not good in massage skills but look for extra services. Yes, they are mostly Pakistan and Bangladeshi. Body type average or below. 

As for the crowd of the sauna facilities, mostly are chubby and old Indian following by MALAY. If you wanna to look for Chinese, this might not be the right place as hardly Chinese go there. 

Having said so, this place not happening at all and usually the crowd less than 10, worst still, sometimes you have to wait an hour just wait the comers as mentioned and also commented by others in previous posts.

Guest Alan cum
22 hours ago, danielwu said:

Many people said Fresh Taman Desa is very bad now, but I like him... can he change to Fresh Cheras.

alan.jpg

He looks nice...

how the servis n mssg?

is he good?

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Mas trade said:

Anyone tried this boy from Fresh Tmn Desa b4? What's he like ?

Screenshot_2019-03-31-16-13-50.png

Took him last week. Very feminine and very slim. Massage was ok but character was too girly. Like a girl. From Vietnam. Asked 100 for bj.

I just finished my b2b massage with  jeff in citybay massage   (I picked another masseur at first cause ambiguous reason the then i was offered jeff ) and i am disappointed because he took some minutes and rest (i paid for  2 hours and he is tired when in The middle of the way) and he  ask for tips like “you can give me tips too” which is annoying to me  also he keep talking about sex in the process which is pretty bad for me, his massage  have technique and power also he patiently made me cum by doing handjob (which took along time)

price:160

service: 6/10

place: 5/10 (like fresh and bboy i guess but pretty bad) 

masseur: 4/10 strong but tired too fast and way uglier than the pic.

back again: I don’t think, i will if the other masseur did the same

Edited by 18chinese

20 minutes ago, 18chinese said:

I just finished my b2b massage with  jeff  (i actually picked another masseur but that masseur got something into him, idk) and i am disappointed not just because he took some minutes and rest (i paid for  2 hours and he is tired when in 90 minutes) for a while but he also  ask for tips like “you can give me tips too” which is annoying to me  also he keep talking about sex in the process which is pretty bad even though the massage  have technique and power also he patiently made me cum by doing handjob (which took along time)

service: 7/10

masseur: strong but tired too fast and way ugliest than the pic.

back again: I don’t think, i will if the other masseur did something like him

Where did u have the massage?

Guest chi-dude
57 minutes ago, 18chinese said:

I just finished my b2b massage with  jeff  (i actually picked another masseur but that masseur got something into him, idk) and i am disappointed not just because he took some minutes and rest (i paid for  2 hours and he is tired when in 90 minutes) for a while but he also  ask for tips like “you can give me tips too” which is annoying to me  also he keep talking about sex in the process which is pretty bad even though the massage  have technique and power also he patiently made me cum by doing handjob (which took along time)

You go to college but you certainly dont write like one!! Whats the story you trying to say?? Cannot understand. Another masseur got what into him?? What other masseur did something like him?? You sound stupid and write stupid and I’m sure you look stupid.!!

I also want to share my experience with Jeff but this Jeff is a daddy type massuer recommended by one of the fellow member on this forum. Jeff only does out all so I got a hotel room for this session. He's got the daddy look and strong body. He was attentive and massage was strong and sensual. Highly recommend. Pm if want his contact 

Guest Taylor
1 hour ago, 18chinese said:

You contradicting yourself. Like chi dude says.. very confused about what you saying. You say he is no good but you gave him 7. He patiently made you cum. Isnt that a good thing rather than rushing you? Place pretty bad and yet you gave 5? Can explain properly?

48 minutes ago, Guest Taylor said:

You contradicting yourself. Like chi dude says.. very confused about what you saying. You say he is no good but you gave him 7. He patiently made you cum. Isnt that a good thing rather than rushing you? Place pretty bad and yet you gave 5? Can explain properly?

For service its not just the masseur i meant like from the staff too 

yes he is not rushing which is nice i will give you the rating of the masseur then 

the place i gave 5 cause its not really comforting  and its dark 

Guest Taylor
5 minutes ago, 18chinese said:

For service its not just the masseur i meant like from the staff too 

yes he is not rushing which is nice i will give you the rating of the masseur then 

the place i gave 5 cause its not really comforting  and its dark 

Who did you initially choose?

2 hours ago, 18chinese said:

I just finished my b2b massage with  jeff in citybay massage   (I picked another masseur at first cause ambiguous reason the then i was offered jeff ) and i am disappointed because he took some minutes and rest (i paid for  2 hours and he is tired when in The middle of the way) and he  ask for tips like “you can give me tips too” which is annoying to me  also he keep talking about sex in the process which is pretty bad for me, his massage  have technique and power also he patiently made me cum by doing handjob (which took along time)

service: 6/10

masseur: 4/10 strong but tired too fast and way uglier than the pic.

back again: I don’t think, i will if the other masseur did the same

Sorry for the confusion, i really bad on grammar and i think i am too rushed on typing i didn’t realise my mistake.

Edited by 18chinese

8 hours ago, hornychub said:

I also want to share my experience with Jeff but this Jeff is a daddy type massuer recommended by one of the fellow member on this forum. Jeff only does out all so I got a hotel room for this session. He's got the daddy look and strong body. He was attentive and massage was strong and sensual. Highly recommend. Pm if want his contact 

Is this Jeff with thick cock? 

Guest interested
11 hours ago, hornychub said:

when you say strong body, do you mean the strong daddy muscular without 6 pack?..he takes off his tshirt when massaging? Is he chinese or malay?

Thanks

Just now, Guest interested said:

when you say strong body, do you mean the strong daddy muscular without 6 pack?..he takes off his tshirt when massaging? Is he chinese or malay?

Thanks

Not the gym kind of strong, naturally strong arms and body. I felt his abs through his tee 

Guest interested
1 minute ago, hornychub said:

Not the gym kind of strong, naturally strong arms and body. I felt his abs through his tee 

nice...i find the strong daddy kind of body a turn on..the kind that you know developed through hard labour kind of work....he allows us to touch him?..just to feel his biceps..chest??

10 minutes ago, Guest interested said:

nice...i find the strong daddy kind of body a turn on..the kind that you know developed through hard labour kind of work....he allows us to touch him?..just to feel his biceps..chest??

Thats what I did. I enjoyed our conversation and his massage. Didn't want to overdo it so I just touched his arms and abs 

Guest interested
10 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Thats what I did. I enjoyed our conversation and his massage. Didn't want to overdo it so I just touched his arms and abs 

cool...very respectful of you...but i would have been slightly naughty and moved my hands slowly down to his groin and feel his pubes and reach for his dick..hahaha...

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.