Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

21 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Thank You & safe trip. 
See you next year! 

would like to take this chance to explain further about What’s prostate care.

Benefit: 

It can help ease pressure and swelling by releasing fluids that build up in the prostate. Small studies have found that massaging the area several times a week -- along with taking antibiotics -- can give relief from pain and pressure. Sometimes a doctor might do a prostate massage during a prostate exam.

WHY Prostate Care?

Prostate massage therapy is the practice of massaging the male prostate either for medical or therapeutic reasons. The use of prostate massage therapy is anecdotally supported for a range of conditions. These conditions include erectile dysfunction and chronic prostatitis.

What to Expect During the Prostate  Exam 

Your doctor/therapist/practitioner may examine you either standing or lying down.

• If standing, you will be asked to stand facing the examination bed, with feet apart, body bent forward and your arms or elbows on the bed. Feel free to ask your doctor to give you a heads up before making any sudden movements.
  • Wearing surgical gloves, the medical professional  will coat a finger in lubricant.
  • The finger will be inserted into your rectum in a downwards angle. You may feel a little pressure or slight discomfort, but it shouldn't hurt. It is important to relax and take deep breaths and let the doctor know immediately if there is pain.

A session usually takes 20-30 minutes!

Preparation before prostate care examination treatment: 

https://www.healthline.com/health/anal-douche

hope information helps! 

Regards  

u offer prostate massage?

Guest sedapsedap
On 10/9/2020 at 10:38 AM, Guest Fresh said:

Looks like Myanmar people genetically have longer cock . even in Fresh, Myanmar MB are longer.

yes, i have tried Cooper from fresh, so big dick, i heard Crv also has big long thick cock, they both fr myanmar

8 hours ago, hornychub said:

Thank you a fellow massage lover here who recommended 88A Blind Massage Center at Brickfields. I liked the place a lot, but the blind masseur that I got was too young for my taste (a nice lad nonetheless). He was paying way too much attention on my butt and I didn't really get his massage technique. Maybe he's still new

But interesting place, clean and well maintained. RM56 per hour and I paid RM83 for 90 minutes yesterday. Hope can meet more interesting mature masseurs there.

Going to Sempurna to meet handsome Ejoi tonight ❤️

Welcome back! 

Guest Guest A
1 hour ago, Guest sedapsedap said:

yes, i have tried Cooper from fresh, so big dick, i heard Crv also has big long thick cock, they both fr myanmar

How cooper service? Nice ?how he look? Wanna try next time ...

Guest Yes, Guest
On 10/13/2020 at 2:29 PM, Expat_klcc38 said:

Yes. PM announced that ........ exception is given to massage centers and    ***  saunas. ***

Don't you think he meant licensed *** spas *** like where (wo)men go for beauty and health treatments with strict SOPs and regular government inspections?

13 hours ago, wetBTM said:

u offer prostate massage?

only if is medical purpose, all benefits listed above on the original post. 

it’s for therapeutic purpose, not sexual being. (With surgical hand glove) 

for further please direct whatsapp

017-8771634

reference/ https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=7w07a7nwthgc

for Sport-Chiro service

you may book through PJ SS2 sports hub clinic or direct booking at WhatsApp 

Edited by SensualMassage_T

Contact |  012 4173134  

18 hours ago, hornychub said:

Thank you a fellow massage lover here who recommended 88A Blind Massage Center at Brickfields. I liked the place a lot, but the blind masseur that I got was too young for my taste (a nice lad nonetheless). He was paying way too much attention on my butt and I didn't really get his massage technique. Maybe he's still new

But interesting place, clean and well maintained. RM56 per hour and I paid RM83 for 90 minutes yesterday. Hope can meet more interesting mature masseurs there.

Please share about your Ejoi experience 😍

18 hours ago, hornychub said:

Please share about your Ejoi experience 😍

2 hours ago, Guest Felix said:

But even before the cmco you have not taken his service long time already right? 

Last time took him was August, it was at night, he was tired and massage was soso. But I liked him for a long long time hehe. Still support his center but didn't ask for him.

On 10/11/2020 at 7:44 AM, adam69 said:

Tried nsk the other day. 

Not so abs-sy as per picture but rather slim fit. The rest almost the same. Hairy as per pic at the right place (armpits and nipple) - which is so seductive. Haha. 

He's young. And kinda cute. 

I requested for the B2B instead of the full service from counter as I believe I can tips more to the massues than fresh taking bigger percentage of it. 

Despite his size (160cm++) he's quite strong for massage. His back massage was quite good. Enough pressure to crack my back as what massage should be. It lasted for about 40mins before he started to give signals if I want any extra. 

Quite a wonderful sucker. Started of licking my body, neckz nipple and goes down to give me one of the nicest bj from fresh centre. Quite an experience blower. Got turned on when he look up while sucking. 

Sometimes he would moan which is quite sexy. Very manja also which makes you want more.

Not gonna go much more into details but the fun part lasted about 30mins or no. 

He got some body acne but non of these mb are that clean anyway. Always wear protection and if you feel like fucking even with condom ensure you get your Prep covetage 

How to book him ya?

On 10/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, Guest Paul SG said:

Hi everyone. Today i would like to share about my experiences with Paul from Scott Garden. Those who want to go there, get ready with traffic jam. Advice you go early so that you can reach there on time.

i wait at the lobby as promise. He took me from there and take me to his duplex. Cleanliness wise is good, except for the bathrooms quite smelled little bit. 

he started with proper massage as agreed. Massage wise I believe was one of the best. He really put extra effort in giving above acceptable massage experience to his customer.

during the massage, he squad above my head. And his cock kept on touching my forehead. I noticed that the cock becoming harder.

body to body was good too. He teasing my butt with his cock. As mentioned by previous commenters, yes, his cock is thick and long. Hard too.

he offers handjob. And ended the session with cooling massage.

what i can say is: worth to pay him.

nice body shape, nice odour, :)

How to book Pual ya?

Had a bad experience in sweater sauna couple weeks ago as the owner did not inform me there was only 2 appointments made until I arrived the sauna around 5.30pm. I had to pay for the entrance and wait for the people come in, also i made a joke to the owner have fun with me if there was no one coming. Fortunately, I was waiting in the sauna for 2 hours with another guy (too bad, he's not my type) until 2-3 people come in and only managed to have fun with one of these guys.

I just feel a bit pissed off during the time I visiting the sauna again, the owner informed me that was around 12 people and telling me don't blame if I didnt manage to have a fun? I just like hey, No one would want to pay the money to visit the sauna just for nothing ok. That's you commitment and task to inform the client in advanced if there is no people but you failed to do so. I seriously don't want to bring it up to here because this is just a small matter. I somehow don't like the attitude of the owner at all. Just make sure to ask for the crowd before you going as the owner not gonna tell you even though he committed to do so. 

Guest Sauna addict
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Had a bad experience in sweater sauna couple weeks ago as the owner did not inform me there was only 2 appointments made until I arrived the sauna around 5.30pm. I had to pay for the entrance and wait for the people come in, also i made a joke to the owner have fun with me if there was no one coming. Fortunately, I was waiting in the sauna for 2 hours with another guy (too bad, he's not my type) until 2-3 people come in and only managed to have fun with one of these guys.

I just feel a bit pissed off during the time I visiting the sauna again, the owner informed me that was around 12 people and telling me don't blame if I didnt manage to have a fun? I just like hey, No one would want to pay the money to visit the sauna just for nothing ok. That's you commitment and task to inform the client in advanced if there is no people but you failed to do so. I seriously don't want to bring it up to here because this is just a small matter. I somehow don't like the attitude of the owner at all. Just make sure to ask for the crowd before you going as the owner not gonna tell you even though he committed to do so. 

You go to the sauna at your own risk. It is not the owner’s responsibility to tell you how many people are in there. You just need to know the right timing, and even if the timing is right, sometimes it might still be a miss. It’s part of the fun waiting for guys to hunt in the sauna. As in all hunts,  we might end up empty handed sometimes. If you want guaranteed fun, pay for a money boy. 

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna addict said:

You go to the sauna at your own risk. It is not the owner’s responsibility to tell you how many people are in there. You just need to know the right timing, and even if the timing is right, sometimes it might still be a miss. It’s part of the fun waiting for guys to hunt in the sauna. As in all hunts,  we might end up empty handed sometimes. If you want guaranteed fun, pay for a money boy. 

Of course everyone go sauna at their own risk. But get the fact right, Thank you. This was the owner who told the client that he will inform the client whoever made appointment via whatsapp not to come in case there is less crowd or police raid or anything else happens. This is clearly owner's responsibility for not committing to what he said to the clients. He could actually tell me there was only one appointment made in and there was no one coming during peak hour in the whatsapp so i can cancel my appointment but why wouldn't him? Clearly just want me to come over and pay for it. I wouldn't blame that much for no having fun regardless to the big crowd or less crowd. But just feel like getting scammed as the owner was not responsible on what he told to the client. It's not about the fun but the commiment and the attitude of the owner. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Guest Sauna addict said:

I have visited Sweater for years and still visit the sauna regularly. I somehow know the right timing and I also don't manage to get fun all the time. Just I'm disappointed and somehow pissed off with the owner's responsibility and commitment upon the "appointment" function. Well, this would be different story if i walked in randomly without any appointment, I wouldn't blame as I could sometimes stay there for 5-6 hours until it closed without any fun.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Imagine to have such privilege... 😂😂

Been there a couple times before, even before this pandemic. As for as my experience the owner always warn/inform me the number of people already inside. 

Nothing come to a surprise when it comes to a bunch of bitter gays in this forum. For me, it is so easy, ignore them. Everyone here as I said are anonymous. For these bitter gays drop few judgements and negative comments without knowing very well who we are is a serious mental illness. 

1 hour ago, Guest Emir said:

One sempurna masseur text me on WA about his ‘CMCO promo’. Take full body + urut batin, get free extra. 😅

I received the promo msg from him too. 

On 7/17/2020 at 11:14 AM, hornychub said:

I was the regular of sentral massage and current regular of senses massage. They have both sauna and massage but currently they only do massage, sauna not reopened yet (bummer)

U can walk in but then you will be assigned whoever is available. Can call ahead to book but nowadays they not picking up, maybe scared spot check. 

Hi, may I know where is sentral massage and senses? thank you :)

Guest sense and sentral massage
22 minutes ago, Versunknown said:

Hi, may I know where is sentral massage and senses? thank you :)

They closed ,walk into history you are little bit too late

Guest Neutral
On 10/16/2020 at 2:27 PM, Guest CovidIsDangerous said:

hi guys, i am not on any side of the argument here. 

Just be honest,  Covid19  is a very dangerous virus as i read one of the article.  Once infected, it is like cancer will follow u forever.  Even u are cured, they might reactive in the body.

Just one word "A needle wont cut on yr skin, you will not feel the pain". 

Think wisely before you act on doing any skin to skin approach activity (of any kind) within these 2 weeks or even longer. 

Even though their income is impacted, but with a small volume of consumers still wont make any different to their business.  Your generosity should use on the right way on the right timing. 

Really want to help these massage guys bec you care??? - Pay it forward. Ask them for their bank acc details when they message you asking why you are missing and PAYIT4FWD. Pls dont try to justify being horny with keeping the economy going. 

Sadly most people as always think with their dicks and not their real head. So they don't realise why we should minimise contact with strangers during a pandemic. Sighting helping poor stricken Massage guys without money or no business is just as lame as their soft cocks. You keep going around spreading the virus, whilst genuine businesses and people who live on daily wages will start to die of hunger as cmco continues and many genuine people really can't go to work, bec your dick was itchy.

Guest Soar High
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Of course everyone go sauna at their own risk. But get the fact right, Thank you. This was the owner who told the client that he will inform the client whoever made appointment via whatsapp not to come in case there is less crowd or police raid or anything else happens. This is clearly owner's responsibility for not committing to what he said to the clients. He could actually tell me there was only one appointment made in and there was no one coming during peak hour in the whatsapp so i can cancel my appointment but why wouldn't him? Clearly just want me to come over and pay for it. I wouldn't blame that much for no having fun regardless to the big crowd or less crowd. But just feel like getting scammed as the owner was not responsible on what he told to the client. It's not about the fun but the commiment and the attitude of the owner. Thank you. 

I really feel for you man. It's not right that innocent people like you get scammed. This is what i suggest you do. Write and complain to Consumer Fair Trade ministry. Then ask malaysiakini to interview you and lastly go to the police station (preferably Cheras) and make a report that you kena con.  Sor hai! CCB. For RM24 you thought what - the owner is providing dating service for you! KNNB

2 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

I compiled a list of the Klang Valley professionals that I know

List of Therapist/Masseur/Practitioner for reference 

1. DaWei - TCM Tuina.      +012-2746671

2. Paul    - B2B/Sensual   +017-2829039 

3. Joe     - Malay/Thai      + 018-3626978

4. Ian      - Osteopathic    + 012-6981426

5. Jacky - Traditional Thai +012-383 1535

6. Dr N   - TCM Doctor     +017-3788448 

7. DIN - Urut Kampung +017-618 6310

9. Dennie - Urut Indo +010-425 2060

9.Me      - Sport-Chiro/ Aromatherapy +017-8771634 

hope the information above helps

kindly direct WhatsApp them for further inform

please don’t ask for my feedback. 
they are all professional and well in their own field of work! 

where is Ian      - Osteopathic    + 012-6981426 location ?

On 10/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, SensualMassage_T said:

only if is medical purpose, all benefits listed above on the original post. 

it’s for therapeutic purpose, not sexual being. (With surgical hand glove) 

for further please direct whatsapp

017-8771634

reference/ https://instagram.com/thesoulfultouch?igshid=7w07a7nwthgc

for Sport-Chiro service

you may book through PJ SS2 sports hub clinic or direct booking at WhatsApp 

whatsapp is direct to u ? also, what is the rates ?

16 minutes ago, wetBTM said:

where is Ian      - Osteopathic    + 012-6981426 location ?

https://happychowder.com/services/ 

Ian usually do outcall

If incall - Kajang

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

4 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Have you tried the B2B/ Sensual with Paul from Scott Garden personally? 

How do you find Dawei? To me, his tuina is so painful and does not adjust his strength even if the customer cannot bear. 

10 hours ago, ryanlim said:

Maybe he like u...

No la.. he sent to all customers he got number.. haha

Btw, his massage was good, but then last time during extra he’s not even hard. So, I’ll pass.

4 hours ago, SensualMassage_T said:

Thank you so much for this! You are kind

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.