Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Iris said:

is he as fit as his pictures? How’s the massage?

Massage is just normal. Sex is good. Body is more stocky or muscular now, not so lean. 

Guest Fed up
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U obviously nvr read the comments here by other members abt Mike. He already passed away. Maybe u can book and try him in the otherworld since its ghost festival now. Do let us know the experience. 

Hahaha...u made me laugh so bad with this comment...I don't blame you being sarcastic..haha

6 hours ago, Guest Sauna addict said:

MM used to open at 4pm, so I didn’t wait too long after 5pm, assuming it was closed. 

52 Forest is not as nice at MM, less crowd and not much air conditioning inside. I find it dark and stuffy. The rooftop area is nice and airy but still too warm to hang around on a hot day.

Crowd wise, mostly Malay and Chinese daddies. Manage to play with a chinese muscle uncle, indian big cock guy, and two malay bear - quite a good haul yesterday. I arrived at 5.40pm and by the time I left at 8pm, the place was quite empty. 

Slim or lean dad eh? Not chubby dad? Keen to try chubby dad

32 minutes ago, Shawn123 said:

I try to text him but I think he can’t really understand English? How did you communicate with him? 

let’s us know how it goes after you’ve tried him! 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Shawn123 said:

I try to text him but I think he can’t really understand English? How did you communicate with him? 

I didn’t  find any problem communicating with him in English. He speaks quite well actually. 

So I tried David from tantara. 

Yes he has a nice bod (l LOVE his arms) and he's much friendlier than Tori. Also he's Nepali not Chinese. He LOL'ed when I told him I thought he was Chinese. 

Anyway his massage is very nice and sensual. He allows you to touch his bod and feel his dick from his pants but no more than that or else he could get in trouble.

I tipped him RM100 cos I like his attitude and he's cute too. Ended off with a Hj and me feeling his toned arms.

Guest SeekingH
29 minutes ago, Swimr said:

Yes he has a nice bod (l LOVE his arms) and he's much friendlier than Tori. Also he's Nepali not Chinese. He LOL'ed when I told him I thought he was Chinese. 

Anyway his massage is very nice and sensual. He allows you to touch his bod and feel his dick from his pants but no more than that or else he could get in trouble.

I tipped him RM100 cos I like his attitude and he's cute too. Ended off with a Hj and me feeling his toned arms.

I bet it'll be nice to suck his dick..hahaha...

Guest Aiyoo
1 minute ago, Guest fresh said:

hi there. anybody knows contact for fresh? the current number cannot be contacted wor

So many times said here already. Alternative number to call  is 011 5162 1106 ask for simon the manager.

15 hours ago, Swimr said:

Any pic to share 

Guest Guest
51 minutes ago, ken yun said:

Sorry let me be clear, the raid was carried out at Fresh Cheras. Not mandi manda, I’m just wondering is it because of this, they chose not to operate last week

Yes they decided not to open so soon bcos of the raid since they dont have a license to operate as well. And at dbkl website there were comments abt MM so i guess they want to be careful.

Called the Healthaland outlet in Sunway and they said they don’t have a male therapist named Lek though. Did he got transferred to another branch?  

Anyways does anyone else have any good recommendation for male therapist for the Healthland outlets in KL/PJ? 

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes they decided not to open so soon bcos of the raid since they dont have a license to operate as well. And at dbkl website there were comments abt MM so i guess they want to be careful.

What about the other saunas.  Like Forest and chakran?  

On 4/5/2021 at 8:45 AM, Swimr said:

Why do you lie? Many people have tried him and he lets you do whatever for a price. Been there, done that. 100 for the HE, more than that if you want to suck his dick.

If you’ve tipped him and he didn’t let you, then I think it’s self explanatory lol

On 4/4/2021 at 5:01 PM, Guest Iris said:

Anybody tried this guy before? Any reviews. His name is iris. 

https://international.blued.com/user?app=2&id=Ek8NXd

Tried him few times. Body not muscular as photo still but acceptable with silky smooth skin as typical Vietnamese massuer. Pretty big and thick uncut cock 

And yes he still provide good massage at rented apartment in BB

massage 8/10

sex 9/10 (pumping almost 1 hour ++)

rate RM150 before LY PKP

repeat Definitely!!!

*sorry guy I meet him thru Grindr unfortunately I dun have his contact no. Sorry 

Edited by Mly_B_Kul

Guest Horny
1 hour ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him few times. Body not muscular as photo still but acceptable with silky smooth skin as typical Vietnamese massuer. Pretty big and thick uncut cock 

And yes he still provide good massage at rented apartment in BB

massage 8/10

sex 9/10 (pumping almost 1 hour ++)

rate RM150 before LY PKP

repeat Definitely!!!

Got contact?

7 hours ago, Ali44 said:

What about the other saunas.  Like Forest and chakran?  

I passed by Chakran in Brickfields on a weekday evening two weeks back.

It was not open, and the Chakran signboard above the stairs leading to Chakran was not to be seen. 

I fear it might be closed for good, but I am not sure if this is so.

15 hours ago, Guest Name said:

Why do you lie? Many people have tried him and he lets you do whatever for a price. Been there, done that. 100 for the HE, more than that if you want to suck his dick.

If you’ve tipped him and he didn’t let you, then I think it’s self explanatory lol

Rude flamer alert

Guest TANTARA

Can anyone tell me whether prostate massage is part of the standard full-body massage package at Tantara, or is that charged separately? Any ideas on pricing? I am not interested in happy endings, playing with the masseur's dick etc. I am just looking for a really good full-body massage and, hopefully, prostate massage as well.

Does anyone know whether all the masseurs there know how to give a prostate massage, or is it only some of them? Someone here mentioned that Saddam does prostate massage, but are there other options? I was thinking of trying David since he seems to have good reviews for his massage.

Thanks,

Guest Curious Onlooker
1 hour ago, ryanlim said:

Nowaday all massuer with mask on....cannot check who is good looking or  not from the eye..

At least provide a massuer who has good looking eyes and features so that we can imagine that we are massaged by a good looking guy in Healthland. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.