Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Aromann Massage Q
4 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

The butt massage is almost like a full body massage, but focus more on the lower part of the body (including butt, thighs and legs). Sensual, but not sexual (or depend on the masseur?). (Hint: Babu quite "naughty"...)

"Babu" sounds like a Bangla. What is he?

Also are more of the masseurs at Aromann local or foreign. If mostly local, which race and if foreign from which countries?

At Aromann, can we choose our own masseur or do they assign somebody to us?

Also, does the "butt massage" include prostate massage?

Thanks

17 hours ago, Nickstone said:

hehe good luck, just enjoy the experience.

If someone touches u, means they signaling they wanna play with u. If you're interested just let them continue or u can touch back n see where it leads to. If you're not interested, just politely signal no and walk away. That being said, there are some very annoying people who don't understand the meaning of no, they'll try to hug u or keep persisting n following u around, if that happends just run away from that person n make angry faces at them

Touch where if interested? 😚

22 hours ago, babesean said:

How naughty ? I actually wanna try but I had masseur focus on butt , but not fingering la haha

21 hours ago, Guest Aromann Massage Q said:

Also are more of the masseurs at Aromann local or foreign. If mostly local, which race and if foreign from which countries?

Thanks

@babesean just butt massage, no fingering. And no prostate massage either @Guest Aromann Massage Q.

I never asked where they are from. But there's a young Malay masseur there that gives a very good butt massage. But I didn't ask his name.

I don't think you can choose your masseur. I just let them assign someone for me. All the massages I had there were good anyway, so far. Again, it's a legit massage place, not supposed to have hanky panky. Any "naughty" stuffs have to depend on your masseur.

Guest Aromann Massage Q
8 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

just butt massage, no fingering. And no prostate massage either @Guest Aromann Massage Q.

I never asked where they are from. But there's a young Malay masseur there that gives a very good butt massage. But I didn't ask his name.

I don't think you can choose your masseur. I just let them assign someone for me. All the massages I had there were good anyway, so far. Again, it's a legit massage place, not supposed to have hanky panky. Any "naughty" stuffs have to depend on your masseur.

Thank you for that quick and clear response. I shall see what is available and how it goes and if there is anything worth reporting back.

On 11/25/2022 at 3:00 PM, Guest Aromann Massage Q said:

Thanks

seriously? if this kind of fussy, better you search at rentmen la

On 11/21/2022 at 8:08 AM, Guest brave said:

dont think it applies in malaysia....i dont see any bottoms putting it on their ankle....

Kiddie talk. Put on any ankle to avoid losing or it getting in the way. 

Guest Zackary

these are my votes to the massage places that i went before:

1. Spa Laksamana: 10/10 back then 2019/2021. but recently went there and i guess their par drop little bit. Perhaps due to change of masseur. parking wise: easy. Place: very nice. Fee: Slightly high end. Massage wise: 10/10

2. Tantara: Nice place, you can select the masseur of your choice. Massage wise: 10/10. Parking: very narrow turns. Fee: acceptable margin. Fun: Depends

3. Magic Men touch: similar to the masseur used to work with Spa Laksamana. Massage wise: 10/10. Location, parking and place: Nice. Fun: No

Guest Guest Oops
On 11/25/2022 at 12:05 PM, Guest fed-up said:

There is one skinny chinese guy who will go around and keep insisting on touching you and your chest..keeps saying wah..nice body...sien....

The brown skinny boy who walk very fast pace right? Keep touching around like a hungry ghost

Review on Iqram the masseur from kelantan.

Got his number in this forum a long time ago but finally he texted me and said he’s back to Kota damansara. Although I’m only looking for a good massage but with a little bit of light fun or HE will be great too. So I decided to book a session with him since that’s quite a lot of good reviews about him in this forum.

The massage was done in his hotel room bed, but hygiene level is still ok. Seeing a lot of reviews says that he’s handsome, but for me I think he looks quite different from his Whatsapp profile picture. Because his photo is totally my type, but when I meet him in person it doesn't really look like that, so I kinda feel like I'm getting catfished, to be honest I'm a bit disappointed cuz u know who doesn't want to get massages by a hot handsome masseur.

Other than that he’s really humble and friendly, the massage is good, I feel relieved and relaxed. Also this is my first time trying urut batin so i can’t comment much, but it really just feels like HJ. He didn’t show his big dick to me like all the previous reviews, and he was fully dressed the whole time until the massage finished, so I didn’t really touch him or see any “meat”.

During the urut batin, he does try touching my nipples a bit (also doesn’t lick it like he did to other customers) but it’s just not enough pressure/excitement for me to get hard. At the end I just felt like he wanted to finish the massage and kept jerking me non stop until I finally cum.

Maybe I was expecting too much after watching all the reviews from this forum. Overall service is just ok for me with the price of RM150.

Edited by Helloxx

Was @ Otot2 this afteernoon.

There was a group of 4 guys who were just exhibitionist, performing oral sex, rimming, handjob and frottage on each other in the open. They were led by a cute short Indonesian with a nice haircut and moustache, who stayed hard throughout.

And then there were 2 guys who had good chemistry beginning from the shower to the darkroom for anal sex [the taller bottom seems very experienced to me] followed by golden shower then to the sauna to start all over again.

With the change brought by GE15, can Malaysia hope for consensual sex between men to be made legal?

15 hours ago, Guest Guest Oops said:

The brown skinny boy who walk very fast pace right? Keep touching around like a hungry ghost

not sure about brown skin coz its almost 99% chinese..haha...and 90% all bottoms looking for cocks..

Guest Happy boy

Yesterday I tried Iqram, he looks … not bad lor. Good looking kelantanesse, tall, dark. Broad shoulder and chest 😋 his massage is quite strong actually, not play2.  I like sometimes he gets naughty (at least to me) So sensual, and of course happy ending. Different people maybe different experience. Currently he doing massage at Kota Damansara - here his number +60 12 899 2246 😘

Guest Ronald D
22 hours ago, Helloxx said:

Review on Iqram the masseur from kelantan.

Got his number in this forum a long time ago but finally he texted me and said he’s back to Kota damansara. Although I’m only looking for a good massage but with a little bit of light fun or HE will be great too. So I decided to book a session with him since that’s quite a lot of good reviews about him in this forum.

The massage was done in his hotel room bed, but hygiene level is still ok. Seeing a lot of reviews says that he’s handsome, but for me I think he looks quite different from his Whatsapp profile picture. Because his photo is totally my type, but when I meet him in person it doesn't really look like that, so I kinda feel like I'm getting catfished, to be honest I'm a bit disappointed cuz u know who doesn't want to get massages by a hot handsome masseur.

Other than that he’s really humble and friendly, the massage is good, I feel relieved and relaxed. Also this is my first time trying urut batin so i can’t comment much, but it really just feels like HJ. He didn’t show his big dick to me like all the previous reviews, and he was fully dressed the whole time until the massage finished, so I didn’t really touch him or see any “meat”.

During the urut batin, he does try touching my nipples a bit (also doesn’t lick it like he did to other customers) but it’s just not enough pressure/excitement for me to get hard. At the end I just felt like he wanted to finish the massage and kept jerking me non stop until I finally cum.

Maybe I was expecting too much after watching all the reviews from this forum. Overall service is just ok for me with the price of RM150.

Handsome or not, mayb subjective la. For me he got that Malay jantan look which quite turn on😂. But i agree, his profile picture in whatsapp a bit different. Using filter maybe. 

Guest Married Top
On 10/28/2022 at 9:08 AM, Guest Malay 7inch said:

I took Kim service, here is my review.

Look:

Cute straight Chinese guy look like my neighbor, tall and average guy but he got a pair of nice bubble butt. ❤️Appointment is a bit random but overall no hassle. 

Massage:

I can feel he did really put effort in fact he is not even a full/part time masseur. His skill is more like a mixture between sensual, pressure point massage (tuina) and little bit of Thai style. Overall I am satisfied. It was really better than many freelance out there. I took him 1 and half hour end up my duration last long almost 2 hours. 

Extra service:

He no offer sex but as mentioned, can hug him and request light fun. He wearing a singlet and brief during the session but I asked him to take off. His dick size slightly smaller than me but it was no erect during massage until I suck him.

Will I come come back again? For sure yes!! He make me hard almost the whole session and make me cum twice. 😚

It was my random 5 days solo trip at KL.i read some good review about Kim and decided to give it a try.

He reaches my hotel punctually at 3pm. Fit guy yet masculine (not that kind of famine/teenage cute for me). He is pretty tall and his bubble butt really catched my attention when I met him at hotel lounge. By that time he was wearing a tight suit pant.

Here the massage began. I can tell his massage is firm from the beginning of the session. His naughty hand keeps teasing my sensual part during the massage which make me feel so good. 

I not sure why do people comment do not talk with him, but I feel he is a guy who can hold conversation. And I feel extremely comfortable with him. The way he talk make me feels like he is a close friend of mine who can mingle with.

He did not rush to end the session by force me cum like other masseurs do. When the massage session almost end, I ask if I can fun with him. He agrees without asking extra tips (he claim no fucking with customer)! Okay!? He is so passionate in cuddle and kissing. His skin is smooth, and I never thought he is so huggable and kissable. It was totally turn me on. He is a bottom but his dick is bigger than mine, oops. It was a long romance session with him, end up both of us didn’t cum. However, I feel so amazing with him. If I am not marriage, I want him to become my boyfriend. Haha.

He offers massage for 1 and half hour, end up my session ended at 5.50pm (which almost 3 hours)
Damage: RM 150 + I gave him RM 100 as tips.

The encounter was not stop here.

After he left, I text him if I can see him again at dinner. 

He says: “Since you have no plan yet, so, would you like to join me at road trip to visit Cameron Highland?”

He continues says: “don’t worry we will share the expansion”

Without hesitation, I reply yes! I guess it was so crazy to join a road trip at Malaysia with a stranger.

So, I went to Cameron and Ipoh with him. We stay a night at highland. Okay, let’s skip the trip itinerary here. All I can say, he is first “masseur” that make me feel like he is more than a masseur.

The trip was fun (not that kind of fun on bed, haha). And here is the highlight of sexual encounter … we randomly bought a wine to hotel after hotpot dinner. He drank poorly and started getting a tipsy. His bubble butt is so seductive for me, I asked if I can fuck him. I don't like to force and rape someone. And I only perform safe fun with stranger. Eventually, he allows me to fuck him after I “begging” for a while. He slowly takes off my pants and suck my dick slowly. And so, I fuck a bubble butt … (please use your own imagination). Guess it is too long for here

Damage during the trip:  sharing RM 500 expenses on hotel, petrol, toll and food. RM 250 each person

Extra: I gave him EZ-Link worth SGD 80 I guess, since he say he will come to Singapore soon. 

Thank you Kim, I have a wonderful time with you 💗 If you see this, please remember look for me when you come to Singapore.

14 hours ago, Guest Married Top said:

It was my random 5 days solo trip at KL.i read some good review about Kim and decided to give it a try.

He reaches my hotel punctually at 3pm. Fit guy yet masculine (not that kind of famine/teenage cute for me). He is pretty tall and his bubble butt really catched my attention when I met him at hotel lounge. By that time he was wearing a tight suit pant.

Here the massage began. I can tell his massage is firm from the beginning of the session. His naughty hand keeps teasing my sensual part during the massage which make me feel so good. 

I not sure why do people comment do not talk with him, but I feel he is a guy who can hold conversation. And I feel extremely comfortable with him. The way he talk make me feels like he is a close friend of mine who can mingle with.

He did not rush to end the session by force me cum like other masseurs do. When the massage session almost end, I ask if I can fun with him. He agrees without asking extra tips (he claim no fucking with customer)! Okay!? He is so passionate in cuddle and kissing. His skin is smooth, and I never thought he is so huggable and kissable. It was totally turn me on. He is a bottom but his dick is bigger than mine, oops. It was a long romance session with him, end up both of us didn’t cum. However, I feel so amazing with him. If I am not marriage, I want him to become my boyfriend. Haha.

He offers massage for 1 and half hour, end up my session ended at 5.50pm (which almost 3 hours)

He says: “Since you have no plan yet, so, would you like to join me at road trip to visit Cameron Highland?”

Without hesitation, I reply yes! I guess it was so crazy to join a road trip at Malaysia with a stranger.

So, I went to Cameron and Ipoh with him. We stay a night at highland. Okay, let’s skip the trip itinerary here. All I can say, he is first “masseur” that make me feel like he is more than a masseur.

The trip was fun (not that kind of fun on bed, haha). And here is the highlight of sexual encounter … we randomly bought a wine to hotel after hotpot dinner. He drank poorly and started getting a tipsy. His bubble butt is so seductive for me, I asked if I can fuck him. I don't like to force and rape someone. And I only perform safe fun with stranger. Eventually, he allows me to fuck him after I “begging” for a while. He slowly takes off my pants and suck my dick slowly. And so, I fuck a bubble butt … (please use your own imagination). Guess it is too long for here

Damage during the trip:  sharing RM 500 expenses on hotel, petrol, toll and food. RM 250 each person

Extra: I gave him EZ-Link worth SGD 80 I guess, since he say he will come to Singapore soon. 

Thank you Kim, I have a wonderful time with you 💗 If you see this, please remember look for me when you come to Singapore.

Wow lucky you! Thanks for sharing 😊

11 minutes ago, abgbotaq said:

thermos less people,oopss alot of statue 😅😅 unless u"re attractive enough physicaly.

haha..ya la..opps lots of statue and bottoms...all looking for tops/cocks...hahaha

7 minutes ago, Evanchii said:

I see. So where shd u recommend me to go this Saturday?

depends la..if you are top, go opps lor but if you are bottom u will be competing with the rest looking for cocks lor...

4 hours ago, Guest fed-up said:

depends la..if you are top, go opps lor but if you are bottom u will be competing with the rest looking for cocks lor...

I see. I think it’s depend on how you approach ppl also. If you r looking good with physical look but arrogant also no point right. In fact, we r looking for the same 😉 and i ask for recommendation since I’m coming from east Malaysia. 

1 hour ago, koknien87 said:

Hi. Anyone wanna try my pro deep throat suck and swallow cum service for FREE?

Please text me personally via WhatsApp or WeChat @ +60126045466 (Anthony 35 KL Chinese VB).

For serious meet-up only, no FFK or cheating.

Thanks.

This is not a place for posting your idiotic personal advertisements. It's a thread for massage places and saunas. After 7 years on the forum you still don't understand ah?

On 11/30/2022 at 1:55 AM, Guest Married Top said:

Anyone has Kim's contact number?

Deep throat suck and swallow loaded cum services for FREE.

PM me for more details.

Available at cruising toilets in KUALA LUMPUR area.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, anthony87 said:

Deep throat suck and swallow loaded cum services for FREE.

PM me for more details.

Available at cruising toilets in KUALA LUMPUR area.

Thanks.

This spammer back again? Two spam posts in two days...wow...

Why don't you go and post this rubbish in the cruising thread instead?

On 11/30/2022 at 1:55 AM, Guest Married Top said:

Anyone got Kim's contact?

Guest Chi Daddy

Thank you to the chi daddy that visit Penang last week. I really miss your hole. Really regret for not exchange phone number with you. If you are here, please like this and I will create an account and message you. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.