Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest Guest

1. is hercules club for matured crowd? YES

2. matured as in 40 and above? YES MAINLY

3. does it cater for all shapes and sizes or still relatively fit? YES ... WHAT'S FIT IS IN THE EYES OF BEHOLDER ... UNLESS U DOCTOR

4. is it very near to keybox right? YES

Guest Guest

Hi, I'm a newbie here and I've never been to any sauna before, so I'm apologize if I posted something silly to ask.

Anyone can suggest me what to do when I arrive?

Any advise for 1st timer will be much appreciated.

Thanks before.

Just pay at counter. Law requires them to take down names .... so just give a one word name, any name ... no need to show IC. They'll give you key to your locker... go change into your towel (remove undies) and go explore!  Simple.

Of course behave yourself and not disturb those who don't want to be disturbed. If you find someone suitable, then just go to one of the rooms or sauna area n do what comes naturally.... If no one suitable, then just relax, enjoy facilities and go home... then next time try again.... Simple also.

Enjoy!

Guest Guest

3. does it cater for all shapes and sizes or still relatively fit? YES ... WHAT'S FIT IS IN THE EYES OF BEHOLDER ... UNLESS U DOCTOR

dun give this eye of the beholder shit. so are they out of shape or still ok/relatively fit? of cos i dun expect uncles to have six pecs or swimmer bods but hope they are not those who can fit 2 spare tyres onto their waists.

Guest Guest

dun give this eye of the beholder shit. so are they out of shape or still ok/relatively fit? of cos i dun expect uncles to have six pecs or swimmer bods but hope they are not those who can fit 2 spare tyres onto their waists.

Of course most are not fit. But you'll be surprised that some are quite fit and muscular. So depends on your luck as usual. You choose them, they choose you too lol. If you yourself are not of high quality, you get rejected by them as usual in any sauna.

But the big difference here is that fit or unfit, reject or not reject, these uncles are mostly quite friendly. The atmosphere here is much more relaxing than those other meat market obsessed saunas. Here the hot pool is relaxing and allow strangers to chat in a cosy environment.

Guest Guest

Recently visited this place.. IMHO, this place is a bit run down and when I go up to level 2 rooms and maze.. I can help but smell moldy and "old" uncle smell..

Anyone had the same feeling?

Can the management do something about this? Maybe opening the window to air the place might help.

• 1 month later...

Recently visited this place.. IMHO, this place is a bit run down and when I go up to level 2 rooms and maze.. I can help but smell moldy and "old" uncle smell..

Anyone had the same feeling?

I was in Hercules last week.  The place needs some improvements.  The mattresses in the rooms in Level 2 need recovering - the PVC covers are cracking band breaking up.  It is not comfortable to lie on. 

The rooms need an airing desperately.  I grant the sweaty, hormone filled smell of gym changing rooms can be sexy, but this smell is overpowering in Hercules. 

If this is what I get for my money, I am better off going to Shogun.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Was at Hercules this even and saw this hunk of a man being ravaged by 3 guys at the TV area! It's very very hot! This hunk look straight as he do not let those guys suck his manhood or kiss them. Does anyone know who this hot guy is?

Guest Guest

To continue, he is hot, handsome and manly. Most of the guys there are obviously lusting over his hot body! His manhood is beautiful! Some uncle told me he cum twice just now and it's still rock hard! What a manly manly man! Anyone knows who this study hunk is?

Guest mr question

Cant suck his manhood, cant kiss... then wat did they engage in?

N were de three guys hot too?

How come u didnt join in?

Guest Guest

Cant suck his manhood, cant kiss... then wat did they engage in?

N were de three guys hot too?

How come u didnt join in?

1 guy was massaging his solid chest, and 2 guys were massaging his cock and balls! I wanted to join but was getting crowded. There were many guys watching the show.

Guest mr question

1 guy was massaging his solid chest, and 2 guys were massaging his cock and balls! I wanted to join but was getting crowded. There were many guys watching the show.

So he was there for a massage :)

U din ans question 2 :)

Crowded so wat, if he is really ur dish, jus squeeze ur way thru to have a bite.

Btw, i went KB n walked past Hercules, hows Hercules?

Guest Guest

The 3 guys were just average. One kind of old. I was actually shy as there was a crowd. But this guy was just so manly and yummy. I think I am in lust over him.

Guest mr question

The 3 guys were just average. One kind of old. I was actually shy as there was a crowd. But this guy was just so manly and yummy. I think I am in lust over him.

I oso saw fit guys being served by many ave guys at keybox jus now, is this the IN thing now? ;)

Go sauna no nid to feel shy one, or else u wil be crying over spilt milk

And pple's attentn wil b on the hunk, not u

Mmm... u din ans my last qn :)

• 2 months later...

Anyone going there today? Im thinking of going..my first time..

Andre08,

You had been warned not to post your ad in the Main forum and here you are doing what you were told not to do.

As such, you are hereby given 7 days suspension and awarded 1 warning point.

Do that again and you get more suspension and or ban from the forum.

No more warning.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Anyone going there today? Im thinking of going..my first time..

Why does newbies and firstimers to saunas always like to ask this type of classic question?

What is your motive people? If you are asking if anyone is there of course there is. A sauna is always occupy by people. You won't be alone inside if u stay long enough.

And people won't be so free to hold your hand and accompany you to take baby steps into a sauna unless you put up a very hot avatar picture of yourself.

Stop behaving like schoolgirls looking for a pack to go into a haunted toilet like that. Geeze..

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Why does newbies and firstimers to saunas always like to ask this type of classic question?

What is your motive people? If you are asking if anyone is there of course there is. A sauna is always occupy by people. You won't be alone inside if u stay long enough.

And people won't be so free to hold your hand and accompany you to take baby steps into a sauna unless you put up a very hot avatar picture of yourself.

Stop behaving like schoolgirls looking for a pack to go into a haunted toilet like that. Geeze..

Obviously they r unattractive and afraid will be left out and ignored, so have to make a date to go with prior so at least they will have someone to chat with in the sauna.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Kinda feel sorry for andre to incur such wrath for just a wrongful post...

Hve never been myself, atho I underrstand it is catered more for the matured crowd, so unless u r into the mature crowd, it might be best to start your venture at other saunas with a more mixed bag.

As for your first time, it's always intimidating, but once u get past the feeling, it's a breeze.

Guest Raiden Alpha

Pls lah Auntie RA,

Like that also want to rant, menopausing is it?

If u buay song just leave this thread or forum lor.

U think everyone is like u a sauna slut is it?

As first timers, of course they will feel insecure and apprehensive, that is why this type of question keep surfacing by DIFFERENT people visiting saunas for the first time.

I think the gay community shd feel ashamed of pple like u who think so highly of yourself, n not providing support to guide the young and inexperience ones.

Life will be so much peaceful without pple like u.

You stupid fucktard go read the fucker post again.

He kena a reprimand from the moderator because he flout the forum rules a second time.

People like Andre are a dime in a dozen these posts appear time and again despite repeat reminders. Don't blame people for losing patience

with stubborn souls.

Now go roll off and die in a forgotten corner. And what made you think sauna virgins are all young things to begin with.

Naive

may it be first timer to gay sauna, i too wonder why some need to find company from here to go together,

if they go with their own friend i have nothing to puzzle about, but with stranger, then make what

different he go alone and explore himself there, isn't more easier ? however, everyone born to

be different, so respect and accept who they are, most important is, enjoy and happy searching.

Moved the 2 love birds to the Flaming room (too bad not hotel room) so that they can continue to bicker and fight from the bed front and make up at the bed end. (床头打床尾和) 

Seriously, you guys really need to go get a room. Let's hope your roles don't clash. Hmm...I wonder who is top and who is btm, between RA and GST

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=42937

The rest of you, please get back to the discussion on Hercules sauna!

Guest Fitwest

Good suggest. They need to make love not war ;)

Moved the 2 love birds to the Flaming room (too bad not hotel room) so that they can continue to bicker and fight from the bed front and make up at the bed end. (床头打床尾和)

Seriously, you guys really need to go get a room. Let's hope your roles don't clash. Hmm...I wonder who is top and who is btm, between RA and GST

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=42937

The rest of you, please get back to the discussion on Hercules sauna!

Thank you GM. I was starting to get very annoyed and irritated with the 'exchange'. Thanks for moving the 'warriors' to another room to continue their battle.

I agree with RA's angle though not his tone and certain choice of words.

It is one thing to be apprehensive and unsure, BUT another thing all together to be needy and require someone to go to a sauna with you.

Stop behaving like a strawberry, stop acting like a toddler needing company everywhere you go.

Be brave be strong be independent.

Guest not annoyed

I agree with RA's angle though not his tone and certain choice of words.

It is one thing to be apprehensive and unsure, BUT another thing all together to be needy and require someone to go to a sauna with you.

Stop behaving like a strawberry, stop acting like a toddler needing company everywhere you go.

Be brave be strong be independent.

U sound so much more encouraging n reassuring :)

But i suspect the person may not be confident n comfortable enough to visit those saunas by himself yet, n he may not have gay kakis to go with him, thats y he asked for help here (more than once?).

U sound so much more encouraging n reassuring :)

But i suspect the person may not be confident n comfortable enough to visit those saunas by himself yet, n he may not have gay kakis to go with him, thats y he asked for help here (more than once?).

Ask his maid Conceula to come along lah.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this place is difficult to find? I am Thai ,going to visit Singapore next week, i would like to go to this place.

Any suggestion for foreigner?

thank you

Is this place is difficult to find? I am Thai ,going to visit Singapore next week, i would like to go to this place.

Any suggestion for foreigner?

Yes it can be quite difficult if you are not familiar with the area

You can walk from Lavender or Bugis MRT, ask people for direction from the MRT but of course dont say you looking for Hercules because most of them will not know. Maybe you can tell people you are looking for a light blue mosque, which I forgot the name. Hercules is somewhere OPPOSITE the mosque.

You may want to try Keybox too, very near to Hercules and the crowd is larger and younger.

You can also try Absolute near Chinatown MRT, or Cruise Club near Outram Park MRT.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I was there today and it was amazingly quiet.  When I reached there at 8pm, there was only another person around.  Then after he left, another person came in at around 9pm.  And the rest of the night was just the 2 of us.  And the place closed at 11pm and there aren't any tissue papers at the 3rd level.  I thought it's supposed to close at 2am on sat?  

I was ok with the place but with so few people on a sat evening, how can this place survive?  

U r unlucky then!

Was there Friday n at least 20 when I left at 8; quite a few nice daddies around! :D

But the following Sat should be good but .............

I guess luck is down on them.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to this site and have read the posts with interest. I like to share with you my impressions of this pace. Recently, I visited Hercules, first time, didn't know such a place existed. I found it to be a pleasant experience. I am a chubby guy who has a taste for uncles and chubs above 40. My purpose there is to relax in the jacuzzi and do some man watching. It is after all a place where you can look at another naked man without feeling guilty. That is why we go there for in the first place. Not many people there at that time I am there but there will be a few uncles already there. 

I think this place is a good, pleasant and relaxing. Maybe just a few minor things that can be improved on like giving the Jacuzzi a good scrub. The pool floor is slimy and slippery and quite dangerous if you are not careful. So are the Steam Room walls for that matter. Maybe a good scrub down of the whole area once a week would be good. Also, they should regularly add chlorine into the water. Also, the TV room sofas need to be re-upholstered, they pinch the butt. Everything else is ok. I would like to go there more regularly if time permits.

Having said the above, the above comments and observations are my opinions only and I am sure there are others who think differently.

I am new to this site and have read the posts with interest. I like to share with you my impressions of this place. Recently, I visited Hercules, first time, didn't know such a place existed. I found it to be a pleasant experience. I am a chubby guy who has a taste for uncles and chubs above 40. My purpose there is to relax in the jacuzzi and do some man watching. It is after all a place where you can look at another naked man without feeling guilty. That is why we go there for in the first place. Not many people there at that time I am there but there will be a few uncles already there. 

I think this place is a good, pleasant and relaxing. Maybe just a few minor things that can be improved on like giving the Jacuzzi a good scrub. The pool floor is slimy and slippery and quite dangerous if you are not careful. So are the Steam Room walls for that matter. Maybe a good scrub down of the whole area once a week would be good. Also, they should regularly add chlorine into the water. Also, the TV room sofas need to be re-upholstered, they pinch the butt. Everything else is ok. I would like to go there more regularly if time permits.

Having said the above, the above comments and observations are my opinions only and I am sure there are others who think differently.

I found the place around 4 months ago and used to go a few times.

However for the past month or so have stopped going due to the fact that I had an a small accident there.

As what was mentioned above by niceboxers that 'the pool floor is slimy and slippery and dangerous if you are not careful'.

Well I was a 'victim'. After I stepped out of the pool and was walking to get my towel to dry off, I slipped on the bare floor just as before stepping onto the plastic. It was a good job I was holding onto the metal railing otherwise the fall would have been worse.

I was quite badly bruised on the right side of my rib-cage but fortunately suffered no broken bones.

Several members came in to see after they heard me fall but only one guy left the shower to come over and help me up.

I therefore agree that this place should be more well maintained.

Having made those comments, now that I have recovered from my injury, I would still like to go there as my general opinion of the place still attracts me.

• 2 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic