Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest fit uncle

To Opps.

How old are you?? When you are 40, 50, 60, look back to what you said and enjoy the place (whatever it may be called then) and hope that the youngsters aren't quite as shallow as you were.

I feel there is no need to rush out to defend us old uncles every time these trolls come whining. No matter how, there will always be the nasty few we can never please. That is life even for the straights.

40, 50, 60s we are proud to be who we are. We only need to live our happy lives. It will show on our faces and our confidence.

Keep fit and clean and they will notice.

Guest Guest

I feel there is no need to rush out to defend us old uncles every time these trolls come whining. No matter how, there will always be the nasty few we can never please. That is life even for the straights.

40, 50, 60s we are proud to be who we are. We only need to live our happy lives. It will show on our faces and our confidence.

Keep fit and clean and they will notice.

I also feel when one is 40, 50, 60. 

Have some dignity rather than to go harass some unwilling kid. 

If the paedophile instincts are just too hard to resist, go buy one. 

Guest Fit uncle too

Fit uncle cheers :)

this princess is coming here just to lash out on gollums .. She wants to be a Gollum slayer..

She wants the whole fucking saunas all over Singapore to know she's very unhappy because she can't get her prince when she could have easily save herself from getting raped through grinding and hooking up. Now she goes all out to exterminate all gollums all perverts.

She should just go report to police instead!

To add she doesn't even seem to know there are young perverts too in saunas who prey and harass uncles !

Goodness .

Guest Guest

this princess is coming here just to lash out on gollums .. She wants to be a Gollum slayer..

She wants the whole fucking saunas all over Singapore to know she's very unhappy because she can't get her prince when she could have easily save herself from getting raped through grinding and hooking up. Now she goes all out to exterminate all gollums all perverts.

To add she doesn't even seem to know there are young perverts too in saunas who prey and harass uncles !

Goodness .

Just because one or two short sighted puppies tried to mount your old ass doesn't make you hot. 

Take a look at the fucking mirror, you are just a balding wrinkly old bitch. I don't think fit uncle wants to fuck you either. 

Guest Guest

Just because one or two short sighted puppies tried to mount your old ass doesn't make you hot. 

Take a look at the fucking mirror, you are just a balding wrinkly old bitch. I don't think fit uncle wants to fuck you either.

I guess their kindergarten teachers skipped 'The Emperor's New Clothes' because they could not bear to traumatise them. They grew up believing that they are desirable without having to eat well, dress well and work out. They blame others for being shallow by not giving them another look or rejecting them.

They are completely delusional, thinking that they are God's gift to PLUs.

Guest fit uncle

WHY is our value defined by whether we can attract others?

Are our lives only this one-dimensional?

Guest Guest

Goodness .

You need to check yourself into IMH.

The young peverts could be more interested in your kidneys and corneas.

Guest Guest

WHY is our value defined by whether we can attract others?

Are our lives only this one-dimensional?

Then why do you go to Hercules? to attract flies?

or to preview life in a retirement home?

or to mediate, attain enlightenment and astral travel to the 5th dimension?

Guest Guest

I also feel when one is 40, 50, 60. 

Have some dignity rather than to go harass some unwilling kid. 

If the paedophile instincts are just too hard to resist, go buy one.

What I saw were desperation and lust on their faces, there's no room for dignity.

Guest fit uncle

Then why do you go to Hercules? to attract flies?

or to preview life in a retirement home?

or to mediate, attain enlightenment and astral travel to the 5th dimension?

yes, to attract flies LOL

yes, it is my retirement club LOL

Does it surprise your little mind that NOT everybody go there for sex? I go there to relax and use the facilities like the big, hot and proper steam room and the nice big hot jacuzzi.

Why do you feel so INSECURE that you need to attack everybody and even spill over from the other thread into this thread?

Are you really what you say you are or this is just your little fantasy to troll for attention?

Guest Fit uncle 2

Exactly... Sex is not everything when a patron comes to a sauna.

Sometimes we just want a place to relax to unwind to chat with others casually or make friends if there is any affinity.

To take a break in essence.

We maybe 40 , 50, or even 60 of beyond but who cares?

As long as we abide by the sauna etiquettes and with dignity and confidence at our age, we are no

”paydophilacs" or lustful gollums.

Just don't come trampling down on all the uncles grandfathers etc here!

Guest Guest

I personally only visit Hercules. Yes I am in my 30s, not fit but looks okay. I prefer uncles, enjoy talking to them after sex. And most are really friendly and giving. Like talking to them over their experiences in career, life and why they like men. It's more just sexual attraction. To be frank, I was even rejected by an uncle before. So it is both ways! :)

Guest Guest

yes, to attract flies LOL

yes, it is my retirement club LOL

Does it surprise your little mind that NOT everybody go there for sex? I go there to relax and use the facilities like the big, hot and proper steam room and the nice big hot jacuzzi.

Why do you feel so INSECURE that you need to attack everybody and even spill over from the other thread into this thread?

Are you really what you say you are or this is just your little fantasy to troll for attention?

Why dun you ask your little brother?

Guest Guest

I never fail to get my share of fun and sex there and I have been going there for many years.......the trick is to know when there is a good crowd and be there at those times. Most of my visits I get to play with at least two to three cocks, even if just to hold or touch them in the steam room or pool. Most actions happen in the steam room and in the back room upstairs behind the TV room. Though most are uncles in their 40,50 or 60s, you do get a few in their 20 n 30s, and only some are nice and worth going after. Last Sunday for eg, there was a 20 or 30 hunk with real nice chisel face and bulging arms and flat stomach but he ignored everyone and stood there like a queen bee! Would you bother to touch someone like that, well as delicious as he is, I gave him a miss!

Guest old patron

I like mature man since I was a teen; 40s, 50s or upto 70s as long as they look clean and not too overweight. (personal preference.) That's why Hercules was the first sauna I visited. It's name was diamond when they were in textile centre.

Went there few weeks ago and was quite sad to see their facilities were so run-down and without proper cleaning and maintenance. All The mattress covers were cracked, I have to use 4 towels to wrap it up b4 going into action. Still body has few bites or red spots as we were in a hot and sweaty session for more than an hour. The counter staff was playing computer games when we asked for towel to be exchanged.

The leather sofa at the lobby or the newspaper area were badly maintain and were cracked. These sofa can get easily from salvation army for less than 100 dollars and they are all in good conition. Those in Hercules were like those sofa u can find in rubbish dump.

The water in the so-called hot pool at the shower area was dirty and u can see either the was not changed regularly or the tub has not been washed for a long time.

REALLY SAD TO SEE SUCH A STATE. After keybox has closed, not sure Hercules with this standard can last for how long.

Can Hercules management do something?

Guest guest

Wah! Saw a hot show by a hot hunk. He was mercilessly teased by a man in the TV area! I think he cum many times! It was so hot and steamy to see this hunk kena cock controlled for 1 hour. This hunk is a Chinese guy, I think about mid 30s and handsome, who knows who this hot hunk is? Anyone played him before?

Guest Guest

Wah! Saw a hot show by a hot hunk. He was mercilessly teased by a man in the TV area! I think he cum many times! It was so hot and steamy to see this hunk kena cock controlled for 1 hour. This hunk is a Chinese guy, I think about mid 30s and handsome, who knows who this hot hunk is? Anyone played him before?

The guy with beard sitting at the back? Not hunky lah although a cute looking guy. Yeah, done him many times....he likes to be JO and cum controlled many times......

Today quite a few more nex faces with pretty nice body....I think a few China hunks....

Guest guest

The guy with beard sitting at the back? Not hunky lah although a cute looking guy. Yeah, done him many times....he likes to be JO and cum controlled many times......

Today quite a few more nex faces with pretty nice body....I think a few China hunks....

yes! That is the guy. I remember he was more hunky last year. He always wear police like blue pants, Duno if he is polic

Guest guest

If he is policeman or not. He cum many times? That is so sex! How is his cock? I read above got people say they made a man in blue uniform pants cum inside his uniform pants, I wonder if it is the same guy. Very hungry for his manly cock. I heard from people he is straight, but really? Looks like he is selective as many people there look like they want to eat him, so I dare not approach him ad wait rejected I sad. Tell her how it feels cum controlling such a man and made him cum many times. How many times can he shoot?

Guest Guest

Personally hercules is still my favourite spa, the hydro-pool and steam room is what attracts me. Reminds me of the big pool BH used to have... maybe a gym area?

I don't think I have seen you there as I would have loved to sucks those tits of yrs........

Guest Guest

Wow, this is an even better pic of you. I am just so head over heel in love with you now! You are exactly my type, esp that smile!

Guest Guest

yes! That is the guy. I remember he was more hunky last year. He always wear police like blue pants, Duno if he is polic

Why didn't u join in to cum control him? He would welcome it. So do it next time. Just sit next to him and let him guide yr hand to his dick.

Guest Top for btm

If u can `tahan` the stinky smell from the rooms, sofa and mattresses. TM is so much cleaner and value for the price u pay.

Hercules has less than 10 clients on weekdays night...... haha..... how many cocks will u get to suck.....

Guest Guest

If u can `tahan` the stinky smell from the rooms, sofa and mattresses. TM is so much cleaner and value for the price u pay.

Hercules has less than 10 clients on weekdays night...... haha..... how many cocks will u get to suck.....

Wow, TM getting worried......even came online to defend themselves.

Guest top for btm

Only wish TM can consider Hercules as a cmpetitor. Look at the TV room, only one arm chair is in good condition and the rest of the leather seats are cracked and is so uncomfortable. The lobby chairs and sofa also in the same bad state. I'm sure the patrons know.

The water of the so called hot pool is light brownish color.....haha..... wish the abv post writer can soak in it and come out without rashes.

Herr is for discussion on how hercules should improve and make more senior and mature to go there for a great fun time and in a more hygenic environment. Not to target this sauna. I mentioned TM becos is really cheaper and they too have torn or cracked leather mattresses but at least they have good condition mattresses in some of the room. However, all Hercules mattresses are in bad shape.

Space and TV room; TM plays movies from online streaming whereas Hercules plays media corps program. There are a lot more rooms available in TM than Hercules.

As for crowd, Hercules is running thin on weekdays and maybe more mature senior over weekends.

Guest FirstTimeVisit

The place is too small for bathing and urinal.It seems jacuzzi,steam room,bathing and urinal all cramped together. Only 2nd floor has room. All the room has no bed only mattress.3rd floor has only TV and small area of resting area.

Guest Guest

The jacuzzi is also a bath and an urinal, same goes for the steam room, it can also be an urinal, at least some people think so..

Guest dannyluv

I got worshipped there by a fit hung guy whilst uncles  watched.  Was interesting.  

Haha. Was it a tall white guy in the afternoon?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Herculesvisitor

Why not Hercules close down and let Keybox take over? I think it will attract more people. I went on Monday and Tuesday.Compare both days..Tuesday have more crowd..And the rooms are only at level 2. Level 3 is only TV area and small area of maze.

Why not Hercules close down and let Keybox take over? I think it will attract more people. I went on Monday and Tuesday.Compare both days..Tuesday have more crowd..And the rooms are only at level 2. Level 3 is only TV area and small area of maze.

sure, you can propose it to the owners of both spas, maybe you can inject capital as well? Hurry up and facilitate it can?

sure, you can propose it to the owners of both spas, maybe you can inject capital as well? Hurry up and facilitate it can?

Hercules had replaced all cracked sofas to new ones at both resting n tv area. The rooms mattress have been changed to new ones. No more painful back lying on those cracked mattress.. they had also had the walls painted .. so go visit them n have fun

At long last!  I hope that with the change, the musty smell in the rooms is also gone.  I would not mind so much if it was musky, but musty is something else altogether.

Guest Hercules Club Management

Hercules had replaced all cracked sofas to new ones at both resting n tv area. The rooms mattress have been changed to new ones. No more painful back lying on those cracked mattress.. they had also had the walls painted .. so go visit them n have fun

Many thanks to all our customers for your months of patience and understanding. We apologize for the inconvenience caused during this period as our tenancy was due for expiry in July. The delay was due to the uncertainty from our landlord to renew the lease as he wanted to increase the rental by 20% more from our current. However, we have finally managed to renew our tenancy in mid July of course with further less than 20% rental increase.  

Hence with the new tenancy, we, the management of Hercules Club has decided to improve on the lacking areas that were mentioned/commented by many BW members. Please let us know if there are other areas that need further improvements.

For your further info,

(1) AFA has once again supported us on the lube and condoms too (previously we have to buy on our own). Please ask from the counter for assistance if you need them

(2) Un-usable old towels replaced with new

(3) Room mattress covers replaced with new

(4) Ground floor walls were re-painted with new sofa sets 

(5) 2nd floor cracked sofas upholstered

(6) 3rd floor TV room cracked sofas upholstered

We look forward to your visit to Hercules Club and ensure our best of services to all our valued customers.

From the Management of Hercules Club 

Thank you Hercules management. I was there last Friday and was pleasantly surprised with the new changes. Please keep improving, not all at once, but a bit at a time.

As I have a big body, may I request the management buys some bigger towels so we can wrap all the way around. Thanks.

But overall, good job for the new improvements!

Many thanks to all our customers for your months of patience and understanding. We apologize for the inconvenience caused during this period as our tenancy was due for expiry in July. The delay was due to the uncertainty from our landlord to renew the lease as he wanted to increase the rental by 20% more from our current. However, we have finally managed to renew our tenancy in mid July of course with further less than 20% rental increase.  

Hence with the new tenancy, we, the management of Hercules Club has decided to improve on the lacking areas that were mentioned/commented by many BW members. Please let us know if there are other areas that need further improvements.

For your further info,

(1) AFA has once again supported us on the lube and condoms too (previously we have to buy on our own). Please ask from the counter for assistance if you need them

We look forward to your visit to Hercules Club and ensure our best of services to all our valued customers.

Well done guys at Hercules.

Look forward to more relaxing and fun times there.

Guest stocky matured

Good work Hercules. . One small request. . Keep the hot pool clean n refresh.. make sure water is clear n the surface free from slim n mold. .herbal fragrance would be good. Thank you.

I know Hercules cannot afford to change so much water so frequently because of costs. Therefore, they should put a big sign at the pool wall

1. all pool users to shower before using the pool.

2. all pools users to dip feet into pan of diluted clorex water before entering pool. ( For those who already showered previously; the most common excuse )

Therefore, they only need to change the pan of diluted clorex water frequently. Those of us( especially those already inside the pool) seeing those who do not follow the rules should gently remind them.

The locker area is exactly between the wet and dry areas with heavy traffic. People wearing shoes will soil the area and people in towels and barefoot will spread the dirt all over the sauna.

Saunas in Japan are very particular about cleanliness and control of shoes are very strict there. Even China saunas are starting to follow them.

So provide seats and plastic bags for clients to remove shoes before entering the sauna, put them into the plastic bag before entering then put them into the lockers. Do the reverse when leaving. These flimsy plastic bags are dirt cheap.

Guest Regular

Please repair the air con at the 2nd level corner room area as it is very humid and stuffy even with the fan on. Thank you.

Many thanks to all our customers for your months of patience and understanding. We apologize for the inconvenience caused during this period as our tenancy was due for expiry in July. The delay was due to the uncertainty from our landlord to renew the lease as he wanted to increase the rental by 20% more from our current. However, we have finally managed to renew our tenancy in mid July of course with further less than 20% rental increase.

Hence with the new tenancy, we, the management of Hercules Club has decided to improve on the lacking areas that were mentioned/commented by many BW members. Please let us know if there are other areas that need further improvements.

For your further info,

We look forward to your visit to Hercules Club and ensure our best of services to all our valued customers.

Can please have more control during nude theme night and ensure everyone follows the theme strictly ? Thank you

Just a field report

Since KB has closed, I dropped into Hercules tonite at about 730 pm.

Place is a tad run-down - the rooms look like they have not been cleaned in years and lights were out in some rooms. So yeah, could use some tidying up.

The crowd - yes, mainly the mature but there were a couple of 30ish dudes who were surprisingly quite hot. But coz there were so few, they tended to play with one another. These were the good looking ones.

1. A stout young fair chin guy  but not sure what he wanted.

2. A tall dark chin executive who was harassed by everyone and had to move from one location to another

3. A pretty fit dark chin guy, who wanted to be fucked by a big dick, he kept sizing pple's dicks

4. A stocky muscular chin guy who was just lazing around on the second floor, I didn't see him doing anything or maybe he was done.

Two more youngish dudes but not very good looking - one tall fair chin guy and another darker guy w glasses

Not a bad outing. I had a bit of fun with 1 to 3 - just simple pleasures and I would hv loved to do more with any or all of them :twisted: , but the state of the rooms was rather unappetizing.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic