Male HQ

Underwear Discussion : Boxer or brief? What Does It Says About You + What Brand You Wear / Buy? (Compiled)

HendryTan

For those who like aussiebum, they are having a stocktake sale right now. I think it's quite a good steal. Some of it half price

http://www.aussiebum.com/sale

anyone try their WJ pro underwear? wonder is it good.

• 3 weeks later...

The GX3 hunks from Japan showcasing their underwear collection.   :twisted: For a limited time only enjoy 20% off storewide by using JULY20 at www.male-hq.com

Stand a chance to win a $100 Mandate Grooming facial treatment voucher in our July Giveaway. Simply head over to http://www.mandategrooming.com/, tell us which facial treatment is your favorite and why.    ^_^

Edited by Male-HQ

I have read many posts saying we avoid buying white underwear becoz it tends to show the stains. But isn't it good that it shows the stains so we could know it is dirty or it is time to replace with a new one?

Imagine the colored ones which we are wearing & it is way overdue with stains & bacteria & we kept wearing it just becoz we choose to let it not show the stains?

The sea breeze, the warm sand, friendship & brotherhood. That's what the GX3 Surf & Vintage underwear collection is all about. Enjoy the video guys.  ^_^

Last 5 days to enjoy 20% off storewide by using JULY20 at www.male-hq.com. In-store customers enjoy 20% discount + 10% loyalty points.

Edited by Male-HQ

The C-IN2 Core Collection adds a dash of style to the classic every day underwear. Last 2 days to enjoy 20% off storewide by using JULY20 at www.male-hq.com. In-store customers enjoy 20% discount + 10% loyalty points^_^

Stand a chance to win a $100 Mandate Grooming facial treatment voucher in our July Giveaway. Simply head over to http://www.mandategrooming.com/, tell us which facial treatment is your favorite and why.

11800453_858808600835335_314532746011818

I have a different opinion.

i bought wj undie and im sure it looks good and bigger.

but thats all. Its totally not comfort.

I think you know that theres some room to put your thing and that make it to be seen bigger.

But as a underwear, its not good.

When i put my thing in the pocket and wear pants, its sometimes irritating. If i dont put my thing in that pocket, its to small room there so sweaty and heaty.

When you sit down when you work, problems harder. Your thing will lost the direction where to park, and it make me crazy.

its comfort only when you dont wear pants and stand up.

If you have a job to show your body wearing only undie, that will be great. But my case, i only show in the gym lockerroom for short time, and in front of my partner before sex( of course its short time too. Should take off soon). So not that effective for me.

Other normal aussiebum underwears good.

I got the briefs and they're pretty comfy. They look great too. Rides a little low but should be okay if you have the butt for it.

Edited by Kwon

Folks, check out our latest newsletter for some of the best deals at our August Clearance. Enjoy 30%-50% markdowns on selected items store wide. In-store customers enjoy 30%-50% off + 10% loyalty points. We're open throughout the 4-day weekend.

Stand a chance to win free made-in-Japan condoms in our August Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite Male-HQ pleasure product & why. It's that simple!     ^_^

11782447_861689047213957_830517980418877

Hi folks, check out our latest newsletter for TOOTAndrew ChristianSTUD & 2EROS underwear under US$30 as our August Clearance enters its final 2 weeks.   ^_^

Stand a chance to win free made-in-Japan condoms in our August Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite Male-HQ pleasure product & why. It's that simple!   ;)

851843846_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to kefinloke and chapapa for winning a pack of made-in-Japan condoms each in our Aug Giveaway. We'll e-mail you your redemption voucher soon.   ^_^

We're giving away free undies in our Sep Giveaway. Your correct guess of the new underwear brand coming to Male-HQ could win you a free pair! Keep your guesses coming!   :clap:

11062557_873490329367162_197782877375118

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enjoy our special offer of 25% off every purchase of two or more TOOT underwear / swimwear in-store & online. Online customers please use discount code TOOT25 at check-out. Valid till Nov 30 only.

Meanwhile, stand a chance to win a free made-in-USA Evolution Man Lip Balm with SPF15 protection in our Nov Giveaway, exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite grooming product at Male-HQ and why.   ^_^

12182919_897528176963377_128504394773907

Our TOOT sale continues till Nov 30. Enjoy 25% off every purchase of 2 or more pairs of TOOT underwear / swimwear at Male-HQ, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. Online use TOOT25 upon checkout at www.male-hq.com. ^_^

12232880_902249109824617_785546658714216

Edited by Male-HQ

As for me hor , what "under" the underwear is more important than the underwear. No point if the "under" is pea size in expensive label. Prefer guys with German sausage wearing cheap cheap undies.

Inspired by the New England Ivy League schools, the new GX3 Ivy League underwear collection is preppy & collegiate. Now in-store & at www.male-hq.com   ^_^

Meanwhile, 7 days left to stand a chance to win a free Evolution Man Lip Balm SPF15 in our Nov Giveaway Contest.

12265833_905165982866263_116039918028476

Edited by Male-HQ

Anyone have try buy from this website:http://www.internationaljock.com

I like to know trustable or fake one. Thank for the feedback in advance.

I have made many purchases with this site before.

No problem so far. Just that delivery time (after confirmation email that the good is shipped) can be a little long unless you pay for more expensive delivery method.

Overall, it's a trustworthy site so far.

Edited by bluerunner

t's masculine yet sensual. You'll absolutely love the new TOOT See-Through Stripe Trunk. Comes in black and navy.

Meanwhile, stand a chance to win a pair of FREE Exponent underwear by taking part in our Nov Giveaway.

12238370_911864198863108_329845069810650

Edited by Male-HQ

Day 2 of Male-HQ's 12 Days of Christmas starts today.

In-store Exclusive: Purchase any 3 pairs of C-IN2 underwear and get a 4th for FREE. The free item will be the lowest-priced item. Online customers enjoy 20% off by using 12DAYS at checkout.

12362981_913033945412800_153378352893689

Edited by Male-HQ

Day 4 of Male-HQ 12 Days of Christmas starts today: 20% off Pistol Pete underwear from Los Angeles. The latest collection is raw & masculine.

In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd. Online customers use 12DAYS at checkout to enjoy discount.

11206769_913784132004448_738388251267112

be it u liked it or not, moderators will allow for that

They have already explained before that - MaleHQ is the sponsor/strong supporter (financially) of bw

U can take over their "donation" part and  u can spam the email

I don't like it too, I felt uncomfortable too , hence I raised and knew their explanation

Still I hve to "swallow" it, I learnt that there is no perfect world and perfect humans
Just take it and live with it....

Apparently moderators allow this. Sucks right?
Basically, every thread here with keywords like "swimming trunks" and/or "underwear", that page will be spammed by MaleHQ.

All the underwear threads in BW have been spammed by Male-HQ. As much as I could understand they are trying create more advertising opportunities, it is becoming a nuisance to me.

I do hope the moderators will do something about it.

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Discussion : Boxer or brief? What Does It Says About You + What Brand You Wear / Buy? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.