Male HQ

Underwear Discussion : Boxer or brief? What Does It Says About You + What Brand You Wear / Buy? (Compiled)

HendryTan

Guest Group Pound

Where are some good places to buy jock straps? Not just the plain white variety, but different colors, because I want to coordinate them with my gym shirts and shorts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While some of u are already are experts

Don't think gays will have an issue : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAZXcWkIFAw

youngsters may find this more helpful

Cotton wll shrink abit? I think so, just abit for undies, but for normal cotton- can shrink a lot esp for pasar malam clothings or cheaper range

holes issues too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD9wPliAfGY

Shrinking for cotton is not really a major issue if you air dry it like most people do in Singapore. I learnt this the hard way years ago when I first moved to the USA. I didn't know about how to operate dryers then, since I never had to. Set the dryer to hottest, and by the time the cycle ended, most of my clothes had shrunk. :)

Love. 

What suits you best? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/551972498056649387/

While I don't demand anyone to be extremely brand-conscious but for those who are not even wearing a properly-maintained underwear, I m sorry but that is really a peeve to me...( I focus more on the pair of shorts/undies than the content inside it)

thongs/g strings, and beefup frontal stuff: a no-no
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/418623727842989986/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2016 at 9:49 PM, doncoin said:

Shrinking for cotton is not really a major issue if you air dry it like most people do in Singapore. I learnt this the hard way years ago when I first moved to the USA. I didn't know about how to operate dryers then, since I never had to. Set the dryer to hottest, and by the time the cycle ended, most of my clothes had shrunk. :)

No wonder my A&F shirt was kinda big at first but somehow shrunk to fit my size.

I had put it in the dryer, with extra minutes allocated to make sure it was dry for sure.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now my collection includes BUM Equipment, Renoma and Playboy. I wear mostly boxer briefs these days. Long departed from the days I wore bikini briefs. :)

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

1 hour ago, manehiso said:

See sew see.. Hehehe.. :D

See what?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

there are many places to get undies.

isetan. tangs. Male HQ. the jock shop.  just to name a few...

there are also many brands to choose from, the classics of CK, Renoma, 2xist, Armani...

to brands like GX3, Cin2, Toot, Addicted, ES Collection, Andrew Christian, Croota, Pump, Etc...

these days it is more jocks for me, as compared to briefs. but i still maintain having briefs in the drawers. (:

13 hours ago, manehiso said:

See you in your boxer briefs.. 

P & C :P

I used to love TM brand. I find they have a lot of stuff for btms like me. Strategic holes here and there hahaha

Even shopping for them would be a treat. I would only go into that particular chinatown shop (not saying which one) when a particular salesman would be working. He'd help me choose, i'd pay up. Then... i would request to try wearing it in the fitting room. Without fail, he would burst in to "help out", how to wear the stuff, where the cock goes, and ultimately, his cock in my mouth hahahaha

har? really
he s not straight?

What is TM? from our era?

31 minutes ago, btmslut said:

I used to love TM brand. I find they have a lot of stuff for btms like me. Strategic holes here and there hahaha

Even shopping for them would be a treat. I would only go into that particular chinatown shop (not saying which one) when a particular salesman would be working. He'd help me choose, i'd pay up. Then... i would request to try wearing it in the fitting room. Without fail, he would burst in to "help out", how to wear the stuff, where the cock goes, and ultimately, his cock in my mouth hahahaha

• 7 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Underwear Discussion : Boxer or brief? What Does It Says About You + What Brand You Wear / Buy? (Compiled)
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have never worn boxers, and even now that I'm older I stay with briefs. 

Briefs that are a little tight but not too much, like the rest of my clothes.

Feeling the tightness of clothes make my body like to respond by staying firm.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2010 at 12:59 PM, windanseaguy said:

I usually wear underwear by TOOT, Groovin or n2n. I love low rise ones.

you will look freaking hot n sexy in whatever brand and types of undies bcos you have a delicious hot bods

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.