Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

Guest Obviously
Hmmm, it sounds like self advertisement? Any one try him? :blink:

Yes! Obviously confirm is! what a stupid thing to do.

readers's eyes are sharp, readers here are not born yesterday!

Sorry Peter Pang.

We probably need a registered member to post something before we can believe. Seriously, I dun think any customer will be so nice as to type such a long message to compliment the massuer, sorry if there might be really such nice people around but I believe very rare.

And from your posting, it's obvious that the settings are from a word document or something cos the words does not go to the end of the page meaning the right indent is too small.

Dun think any customers will be so diligent to type in a word doc then post here? Or you want to re-use the long para in other forums as well?

We probably need a registered member to post something before we can believe.

What kind of crap and bullshit is this?

What value and credibility has a registered member got?

He probably filled in all fake details to be a registered member and what difference does it make as compared to a unregistered member.

And you believe if he is a registered member? Make no sense to me, you seems pretty dumb.

People in BW should be more mature, why still members Vs Guest such thing happen?

I hope that all Guest indicate their nick & use that whenever they want to post,

else every Guest posts appear Guest here & there, we don't know which belong to which, pls understood.

Not all Guests are liar & not all members are honest.

Guest conduct yourself man be cool
We probably need a registered member to post something before we can believe.

What kind of crap and bullshit is this?

What value and credibility has a registered member got?

He probably filled in all fake details to be a registered member and what difference does it make as compared to a unregistered member.

And you believe if he is a registered member? Make no sense to me, you seems pretty dumb.

yes !

actually the member vs guest war already curtain down, why "cool" still lack of a cool mind to bring back the subject again! you yourself as a member dont even know how to conduct yourself and make such rude and crude remarks ! when i read what he wrote i was very furious! :swear:

and i totaly agree with OB and snowball said!

to the guest posted on 28th Jan

do you need to get personal? Cool was expressing his views on this matter. i understood his point as well, that as registered member, esp those that have been with us for sometime, it is more likely we would placed more belief in what he said.

put it simply one would belief what a friend said as compared to guest. that's human psychology.

but the point is the guest posting is a BW legacy. so exercise caution whenever you read the postings.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

hi guys, may be some of you may not be aware that there is 1st BW Singing & Gathering 2007. Go to MEMBERS LOUNGE for more details. There are prizes and lucky draws sponsored by massage therapist and more. Who knows you may be one of the lucky winner. Hurry it's on 3rd February 2006. Good Luck !

Name : Gordon Yew (50+ yo, Chinese) or Mike (50+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Tampines Flat, 10 mins walk from Tampines MRT

Facility : Private flat. Room with proper massage bed and fan

Rate : $58/hr (price includes a scrub)

Field Report : Read here

anyone been there lately?

HI,

me new here. anyone can recommend someone ard north (amk/bishan/yish etc)who can give quality massage at affordable rates probably ard 50-70?. does it usually comes wif a total body scrub? do not necessary need happy ending. just need to distress

Well, 1stly you can go to page 1 of this thread. Most of the informations are provided if not all. Alternatively you may wish to read thru the whole thread to know more..... :D:P

Guest Student
Anyone has recommendations of hard sports massage for athletes? Preferably below 50 as I am still a student. Thanks!

Hi ... Pls go to Page 1 - you can find more inform about $30 to $48.

I had try one masseur at Clementi. He just charge me $40 becos i told him i m student. :D

Guest Student
I had try one masseur at Clementi. He just charge me $40 becos i told him i m student. :D

haha.. i can do for you too! haf been told tat i am quite good by a few masseurs that i had massage after they had done for me :)

Sorry ... i m not keen for FOC becos most of them is Hanky Panky & no good. :yuk:

Is not a real Massage. :(

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what has happened to the discussion thread on "Places for Massage" that used to be really popular in the main Blowing Wind Section? I know that Hendry's listing has been moved to the Info section, but I thought there was still a thread (called "Places for Massage - Part 3" I think) that was ongoing. I just did a search on "massage", and Part 2 of the thread popped up, but already closed, no sign of an open thread.

I for one found this thread really interesting, and it was one of the ones I would check almost every day, to see what people's comments were on massuers, and find out about any news ones that had started up.

I know there were some problems with people self-promoting, and that the discussions got a bit heated from time to time, but I hope that wasn't reason enough for the thread to die.

In any case, in my humble opinion, I think we need such a thread, or else Hendry's list will be in danger of becoming static and outdated. What does everyone else think?

In the interests of getting the ball rolling, here's my two cents worth. I've tried a few of the massuers on Hendry's list, and hope to try more soon. I would recommend Rocky and Jasen, and Nick is ok too. Gard is ok, but having a massage on a regular double bed is a little weird. I tend to go to the spas more often than the home-based ones though. My favourites are Ivan & Ken from Nature's Forest, Hanz from Waterspa and Gary from Perfect Massage. They all give nice firm massage, good attention to detail, and are very warm and friendly.

Hope to hear more about everyone else's experiences soon :)

You are right OC33. That thread is missing.

We have already inform Hendry, our administrator, of this and I do not know if we have a back-up of the thread.

If we do, then we will try to put back as much of it as we can on the forum.

Meanwhile, I have re-open Part 2 of the massage thread for those who would like to contribute with the latest news on masseurs that we like.

Thank you all for understanding.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

You are right OC33.  That thread is missing. 

We have already inform Hendry, our administrator, of this and I do not know if we have a back-up of the thread.

If we do, then we will try to put back as much of it as we can on the forum. 

Meanwhile, I have re-open Part 2 of the massage thread for those who would like to contribute with the latest news on masseurs that we like.

Thank you all for understanding.

Cool ..... Well done!!! :D

I need it also. It's really help me to look for good masseur. :thumb:

no wonder i had been searching for "Places for Massage Thread" past 2 days, cant seem to find this thread, was wondering what happen!

Thanks to Lungker , and also must thanks OzChub33 for bring out this subject in a subtle manner way to brought to BW attention.

really this is like our DAILY BREAD, one day dont drink the kopi and eat the bread feel like a something is missing.

that shows how successful for this Massage Thread ! :clap:

a. Thanks to OZChub33 for the alert and your pro-activiness.

Glad that readers like StockyMature find the reading indispensable.

b. For some inexplicable reasons, the "Part 3" thread went missing.

Our apology especially to readers who make efforts to write reviews. Please repost those reviews if possible.

c. For continuation purpose, we have created a new "Places for Massage - Part3a" at http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2883 . Please continue your discussion there and we look forward to your continued rubbing support. :)

d. To prevent forking of the massage thread into too many sub-discussions. I will be closing this thread now. I will merge it into the "Place for Massage" thread after the weekend.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan