Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

straight massage with a twist

my preference is to be massaged by straight looking fellows, the straighter looking the better.  i also prefer the lesser trodden paths, so i usually avoid those mass choices and established joints.  so if you are just like me, i got someone whom i think is VERY WORTH TRYING!

Go along temple street in chinatown, there is an unsuspiciously-straight massage joint by the name starting with 万_.  not hard to find, considering it's just a few doors away from the infamous luap luap.  i rather not give full names or numbers here, it's sensitive in a way.  but open your eyes and follow the rows of lightboxes, you should be able to find it. 

it's a two-storey joint run by chinese nationals (but they are friendly and customer oriented), and the masseurs there are 99.9% women.  but there is just one male massseur, also from china, who usually does foot massage and body massage, upon request.  his name is 'shilin' (or so i made out to be, although recently i heard they hired another two young chinese boys, so do get the name right). 

shilin is a young chap.  he has a nicely lean body, very atheletic and smooth skinned.  he must either be a swimmer or gymnast, rather compact framed, with a rather pleasant face. 

he led me up two floors to the attic.  the whole joint is surprising well done up, clean and hygienic, not unlike most other chinese-run ones i have been to.  it has little landscaping on the second floor, tacky but at least it strives to be of some class. 

when we reached the attic floor, there were at least 5 curtain cubicles.  the room is somewhat dark, although i could hear muffled noises across the thin board walls.  shilin wears a sporty adidas shirt (not imitation by the way!) and nicely-fitting jeans.  he has spikey hair, and is very well scrubbed with clean breath and smooth hands (so please dispel all your stereotypes of chinese men). 

he flipped me on my stomach and began his massage.  it was not too bad.  he does have some training, it was obvious to me.  perhaps he was not exactly in his highest of spirits, so there were lacking moments.  but strength wise, he is ok.  he worked on my back to my foot, quite a comprehensive coverage, although i would have like his force and quality to be a bit more consistent.  he did ok for my back but the legs were done quite effortlessly. 

then again, if you pay $35 to $40 an hour, don't expect sky-high standards, so i consoled myself.  after all, he is quite a candy to my eyes.  we made some conversations, he is quite a down-to-earth guy, but you could tell he has quite an ambition to make it big one day, although i am sure he would too take the easy way out if given an opportunity. 

he was quite full of praises for my body, and although i knew deep down they were flatteries, i was undoubtedly aroused.  he is obliging as he is polite, i was taken to him more as we progressed towards the end of the massage.  i am saying commenting on the specials, as i strongly believe that massage, being a service oriented and personalised trade, a lot of things are governed by the masseur's fancies and will. 

but do pay him a visit if you like a) young chinese nationals 2) lean bodies 3) being massaged by a guy in a straight joint or 4) all of the above.  i had a pleasant time, and the massage is above passable standards. 

now for the ratings out of *****

massage ***

ambiance ***

service ***

PS:  he wears boxers by the way!   :o

So is this shilin gay? The cubicles has any door or not or just pure curtain only? Any shower facility and did u tip him? So u make request for a guy therpist is it? I'm very interested to give him a try :)

You guys have fighten shilin, he is not there anymore. Alternatively, the lady boss recommends one of her best masseus to me in the evening. She is from China too, very sweet face with nice body. As it is only $40, it is very worth for money return as the massage is excellent and the environment is cosy. At the end, tip her with $100 to recognise her good skills and services.

I totally agree, she has such fantastic skill that I tip her $1000.

What is $100 man.

You people are so stingy.. service so good and you're tipping her a small fraction of a peanut?? I gave her a Mercs SLK as tip.

Remember, always support good service! Its very rare in this country.

for the last time, please edit your quotes, look at the above 2 posting, can you imagine how lengthy each posting will be?

moreover the reply is less than 10% of the quotes.

if you are too lazy to edit the quotes, i will be too. thankfully i have the delete option on my side.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

just wondering if there is any massage salon (not home based)- public place.... with SPA and Jacazzui facilities. But not so GAY orientated.

I mean not those very well known ones. Cause i am quite discreet and i am working in a high post in the govt sector. Dun want to be found out.

Yet curious about this kind of fun. :P

Please help.

icic... wonder wat is the age group of diamond?

and what are the procedures? like do i have to sign up to be a member?

the fees? etc?

sorry, cause never try going to this kind of place before

and just curious....

massage is a must there? i tried surfing the web but nothing there

masseurs are guys or gals? - will they be fully clothed or ?

got to give tips?

is it crowed on weekdays afternoon? or weekend nite?

tot of going either tonight or tomorrow afternoon

and lastly... wat is the age crowd there? range from how old to how old?

HI

What the unit no at lucky plaza? How much and any privcy?

ctc :62355911, its priced at $60 for an hour, very private. Cannot remember which floor, its near OCBS bank. the massuer is cute too.

got give extra?

Yes

hi,

hw u got to know abt him?

his name?

stats?

thks.

i jus happen to pass by and i saw this cute chubby boy there...so i just decided to go for a try...and it was the best massage i can find thus far...everyone should go for a try...he will massage your groin area and talk dirty with you if you are interested....just let him know and lead him and you would be thrilled...yummy

haha... wats his stats like?

he chubby?

u into chubbs?

he is around late 30s cute and chubby

the fees? etc?

and just curious....

got to give tips?

If you really want to be discreet, maybe you should venture overseas...

the fees? etc?

and just curious....

got to give tips?

There is no requirement to sign as member as any1 can just go in too...al you have to do is to pay the entrance fees to use the facilities...it is usually ard $19 b4 7pm on weekdays and sat and sun whole day shd be the same $19....after 7pm on weekdays is $12.....massage wil be an additional prices...this is what i roughly remember as i dun go other timings....the age grp range from 20s to 60s also have but usually 30s and 40s more....so far for all my visits...as for the crowd it depends on ur luck...i can go there and they have a lot of customers but on certain days i visited no much crowd....hehe...heard sunday not too bad...never tried. :D

Posted: December 10, 2006 02:42 pm   

Unregistered

just wondering if there is any massage salon (not home based)- public place.... with SPA and Jacazzui facilities. But not so GAY orientated.

I mean not those very well known ones. Cause i am quite discreet and i am working in a high post in the govt sector. Dun want to be found out.

Yet curious about this kind of fun.

Please help. 

Yah. Email me too

Don't worry, Be happy

Please help.

Here is an interesting dilemma. How does a discreet person, gets gay sex massage while visiting a str8 spa?

Frankly if I am not wrong, a couple of str8 spa has male masseurs which I think might not be str8. But how would the “not-so-str8” masseurs knows if you are gay if you are so discreet?

If the masseurs are working in a str8 joint, they jolly well know that they cannot anyhow “touch” the customers, otherwise, they will surly be fired or get wallop.

Unless they can tell that you are not str8, and provided that they are your type, etc. otherwise, I doubt anything will happen.

So you are back to square one.

Here is an interesting dilemma. How does a discreet person, gets gay sex massage while visiting a str8 spa?

1. Only if he is willing to travel and do it overseas where ppl do not know who you are and what post you are holding.

2. Put a paper bag over his head. :D please, please, I am just kidding.

Guest Seek Chubby Masseur

Hi

Spent 30 min yesterday but I could not locate any chubby masseur at the Lucky Plaza. There are two massage shops near OCBC, and in fact one just next to it but both shops do not have any chubby masseurs. Could someone provides exact location of the shop?

Thanks

Hi

Spent 30 min yesterday but I could not locate any chubby masseur at the Lucky Plaza. There are two massage shops near OCBC, and in fact one just next to it but both shops do not have any chubby masseurs. Could someone provides exact location of the shop?

Thanks

sorry to tell u that his shop is closed on monday. it is best to call for an appointment first if you wanna have a massage. the shop name is hama.

guest: you might want to email me, you can get my email by clicking my nick.

I'm very curious what info u have to provide him. :) U mind pm me the info too? :)

Also, other then Diamond, any other Health center that provide massage and jazcuzzi/suana/steam room facilities like those in Diamond. Preferly gay friendly :P

Guest wink wink
Hi

Thanks

sorry to tell u that his shop is closed on monday. it is best to call for an appointment first if you wanna have a massage. the shop name is hama.

the cute chubby masseur is always in the shop? what is this masseur name?

Guest Guest_guest
Posted: December 10, 2006 02:42 pm   

Unregistered

Please help. 

Yah. Email me too

You may explore or enquire about spa mystique. they have a jacuzzi and wet room and their place is very private - usually they only serve one or two customers, on appointment basis, so u won't knock into others when u are there...

can't remember their website: something like www.spamystique.com or www.spa-mystique.com or www.spa_mystique.com or www.mystique.com

Guest massage your dollar's worth
Hi

Thanks

Get Lucky at Lucky Plaza?

dear all,

seems like there's quite a bit of interest revolving the lucky plaza massage joint. i shall do some social service by publishing an independent review.

the joint is not difficult to locate. it's on the first floor of lucky plaza (opposite wisma atria), somewhere at the back of pizza hut. it's at the rear row of shops in the shopping centre.

i was pleasantly surprised by the interior of the shop. designer chandelier, table lamp, leather sofa ...... and flat-screened TV. it resembled a high-end condo living room, cosy yet classy. although i am kind of impressed, but i would still rather it come with a touch of sleaze, as that helps jumpstart my dirty libido.

the masseur is in his mid-thirties, 1.6 m plus and i wouldn't describe him as 'chubby' as he was so called in the forum. he has a baby face with some stubborn baby fat, maybe that gives the illusion of rotoundness. but he looks proportionately sized.

he is more comfortable speaking in mandarin, so please initiate a conversation in that language if you want a chatty session. he politely ushered me into the lone massage room, plushly decorated with a walled mirror and elegant curtains. the room is a tad tight, but i would say is largely comfortable nonetheless.

his massage was good, above average with good strength and thoroughness. his force is consistent throughout, strokes equally practiced, and he is unmistakably an experienced guy.

our in-massage conversation was mischievous yet restrained. but he is supposed straight (so he claims), so watch the OB markers. but he is surprising open minded and can sometimes be a tease.

but no matter what was spouted from his mouth, he remains professional in his massage, observing perimeters and ensuring quality at all times.

if he is really straight, he must be gay friendly. he has no hang ups watching your manhood peek-a-boo through the confines of the towel. in fact, he even makes teasing references to it.

my advice is: go to him if you want a solid massage in a spa-quality setting. price wise, it's rather steep: at $70. also if you want more privacy, go in the day as his boss (who doesn't do massage and is suspiciously gay) is lurking in the shop after office hours.

now for the ratings out of *****

massage ****

ambiance ****

service ****

PS: he can do up to 12-15 customers a day, and is single at the moment.

Guest Guest_TiredBody
Anyone have feedback on massage by Victor of Boon Keng? He advertises in Sgboy (Trevvy). Thanks

i would like to know abt this masseur too.

Saw this ad in yahoo:

Swedish / Sports massage by certified & gym fit male therapist in private and cozy home spa. Massage bed & high quality massage oil / lotion will be use. Awake all your senses and stimulate every part of your body... SMS booking for an unforgettable session today. Hp 9819 1330. Special rates will be given to students above 18 yr old and National Servicemen. Student ID / NS ID required for verification.Contact: Dylan

Anyone tried before? What's the location, rates and service quality?

Page 1 shows alot of masseur...and the relavent details...except it doesnt stats body size of the masseur...

me would like stocky to chubby masseurs....any good n reasonable priced one to intro?

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

Guest Great idea!
Page 1 shows alot of masseur...and the relavent details...except it doesnt stats body size of the masseur...

me would like stocky to chubby masseurs....any good n reasonable priced one to intro?

I would like to know too!! :clap: :clap: :thumb: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:

Anyone tried here before? Know the rates and service quality? Tks

MAQSZ

273-C (Top Floor),

New Bridge Road

Swedish and Thai Massage

i have gone there before but that was more than 5 yrs ago..

the massage areas r broken up by white curtains so quite nice n you can hear the happenings next to u :Pp

that can be quite a turn on... only thing is the masseurs there e generally quite big size n older types..

the guy who massage for me was called gary.. his skills quite gd but dunno if he is still there...

do share if you go k :)

i walked by the "hama" massage at lucky plaza the other night.. lokks nice n i saw this slight stocky bearded guy in there so din dare to ask anything... is he e masseur.. or e boss?

he is the partner of the shop not the massuer...isn't the shop kewl?

Guest Victim of John Alleviate
anyone try this shop at pagoda st ? saw this cute chub w/moustache carrying a placard ' ALLEVIATE FOOT AND BODY MASSAGE' outside his shop .

His name is john,the owner of that place.They do mostly on foot reflexology and also doing massage.There are women,men and children there,so expect any hanky panky.

hi matureuncle52,

would like to know that if this john that u mentioned do more than just normal massage?

In his shop he definitely have to do clean business because all the rooms have curtains instead of doors and his therapist are mostly straight except for Sebastian who is gay.So do u think he will risk just to do special service for you.If u book him for outcall i think maybe he will,but i heard he only likes chubs,are u one of them..........

Hi all clients of Alleviate Foot and Body Massage,

just a caution and lesson learnt.

A friend of mine has contracted Syphillis after being serviced by John (with moustache). As a word of caution, I urge all clients who have been "serviced" by him, go for a blood test for a proper treatment.

Hi Moderator, if you deem it unfit for this message to be posted here, you could remove this message away. But for my friend, as a victim of STI (sexually transmitted infection) as a result of the "service", we have to warn those who have come into contact with him to take proper precaution or go for a thorough blood test. Now, my friend is in fear that he may contracted even more deadly disease of HIV. Go for the blood test, you would know we are speaking nothing but the truth.

Guest 不平则鸣 Cry Out Loud

A friend of mine has contracted Syphillis after being serviced by John (with moustache). As a word of caution, I urge all clients who have been "serviced" by him, go for a blood test for a proper treatment.

Hi Moderator, if you deem it unfit for this message to be posted here, you could remove this message away. But for my friend, as a victim of STI (sexually transmitted infection) as a result of the "service", we have to warn those who have come into contact with him to take proper precaution or go for a thorough blood test. Now, my friend is in fear that he may contracted even more deadly disease of HIV. Go for the blood test, you would know we are speaking nothing but the truth.

the point here is that are you sure your friend contacted the desease tru the so call mentioned John, or is he contacted through other sources?

secondly your description of the inccidents is very brief, no one is going to believe what you said, and judging from what u reported, you are highly suspected that you may be didnt get what you expected (XXXtra happy ending)from John , so you decided to come here to wrote a fake report to take a revenge, you didnt bring out any proof to proof what you said!

I think your friend should go to the police to file a report and say that;

Your friend went for a massage at Chinatown, and he had sex with his masseur and later found out that he had contracted STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease).

We can also bring it up to local press or Channel News Asia to cover the story. It would surely be front page news.

Hmm..hey wait a minute, something is not right here?

Isn't it wrong to have sex in a message shop?

How did your friend end up having sex in the first place?

Was your friend being forced into having sex or was it consensual?

Why did it not occur to your friend to have protected sex?

Hmm..let's see, your friend when there and chose John to be his masseurs (because he likes mature, chubby uncle) and then they end up having unprotected sex and now since your friend contracted STD, you are exposing the establishment and warning people about the owner.

Let assume that your friend did not visit the shop but instead he went to a sauna and met a guy and your friend had unprotected sex with that guy. He found out later that he had contracted STD. Would you be posting on his behalf about the sauna he went that made him contract STD?

Well, that is the problem with some people. You guys treat masseurs as if they are some kind of sex provider, when they only were trying to provide massage service.

Anything that was done after the massage service is between 2 consenting adults. I don't think your friend is a virgin spring chicken when he ends up having sex with John. Worst of all, I don't think your friend is so ill informed about protection that he forgotten to use condom when he had unprotected sex. It seems to me, your friend is as much to be blamed for his condition too.

Your posting here, only sever to show the importance of using condoms when engaging in unprotected sex.

Should we blame the establishment? Should we blame the guy your friend had sex with?

It is easy to blame people when something goes wrong, but I think you should not just target at an establishment when people are there to make a living. If you want to find someone to blame, it should not be blamed on an establishment.

Did you know that STD has an incubation period? Your friend have to prove that prior to him contracting STD, he had not had promiscuous unprotected sex with anyone else other than John, and his condition is caused by no one else except John.

Well, let’s hope your friend recovers from the ordeal and hope he is more conscious when he has unprotected sex.

Guest Victim of John Alleviate

Just to inform you guys of what had happened, believe it or not, it is not within my control. As for those that had contacted with him, it is better to be safe than sorry that you go for a blood test.

i was pleasantly surprised by the interior of the shop. designer chandelier, table lamp, leather sofa ...... and flat-screened TV. it resembled a high-end condo living room, cosy yet classy.

he is more comfortable speaking in mandarin, so please initiate a conversation in that language if you want a chatty session.

our in-massage conversation was mischievous yet restrained. but he is supposed straight (so he claims), so watch the OB markers. but he is surprising open minded and can sometimes be a tease.

if he is really straight, he must be gay friendly. he has no hang ups watching your manhood peek-a-boo through the confines of the towel. in fact, he even makes teasing references to it.

Thanks Massage your dollar's worth,

I agreed that the management has indeed spend a lot of effort to design the shop to make it feel like a living room.

Hama's skill is pretty good and professional, I felt so relieved after the 1 hr session as he concentrates and pay Xtra attention to the area where my tensed up muscle needed.

I praised his skill and he teased me by suggesting that I should try his other handy skills the next time :yuk: (hmm... I suppose his is trying to tease my desire as he sees my hard on)

I take it as a passing remarks as I find that the shop is pretty "open" concept with client waiting and chatting with the boss. (not forgetting hearing people's foot step walking along the corridor of the mall)

I will give Hama an 8 out of 10.

Guest 不平则鸣 Cry Out Loud
Just to inform you guys of what had happened, believe it or not, it is not within my control. As for those that had contacted with him, it is better to be safe than sorry that you go for a blood test.

Again you are crying "狼来了!"

Guest oh my god!

hey there,

saying that your friend now is in fear of getting more deadly disease, did he know about the consequences he will get in having unprotected sex? btw, it seems that your friend are quite a loose person to actually looking for sex around unprotectedly.

saying that your friend got the disease from the John that u mentioned. what about saying that, John is another victim of your friend's selfishness and "care"-less behaviour for having unprotected sex everywhere. he must be a horny slut, sorry to say that. but dun cry over spilt milk. what happened had happened. ask your friend to prepare his necessary if the disease really get worst and not going around that spread to others anymore, pls.

if john is reading this, i hope that u will go for checkup too. who knows that this guy's friend might had spread the disease to u and u not knowing about it or vice versa. god bless u.

:D

A fair statement to be made....having the disease, yes pretty sorry for your friend..but blame should not put across to one party itself...its a responsibilities of both parties....

Next, having a sexual disease, its rather hard to back track you got it from who.....if you only have a specific partner,and the only partner..the answer is clear cut....no horse run, it must be your partner who pass it to you....

2nd, If your friend patron the massure.......you have put it as if your friend has got it from him...but why it turn up to be unprotected sex...this question has been prompt by GM..shall not elaborate more....

3rd, Its very kind of you, to warn others, about your friend's case, hopefully this will serve notices to many patroning massures.....sorry for me to say this..indeed massures touches more dicks a day compare to us....

4th, there should be fairness in pin pointing directly against J..., we are virtually blind, the truth is only know by your friend, and of cause J... so now the most important of all is to help your friend...you should be supportive to your friend...lets put arest of where he get it..but make sure he do not spread it...its not a deadly disease, but make sure he go for proper treatment.....

So guys, be careful when you are patroning a massage palour, and suana too...to be safe better than sorry....

cheers... :thumb:

A friend of mine has contracted Syphillis after being serviced by John (with moustache).  As a word of caution, I urge all clients who have been "serviced" by him, go for a blood test for a proper treatment.

What is your friend sympton of Syphillis? How does he know got it?

Scarely, Syphillis is also an uncure disease.

****Moderator's comment****

Don't spread nonsense!! Syphillis is definitely curable.

Anyone tried here before? Know the rates and service quality? Tks

MAQSZ

273-C (Top Floor),

New Bridge Road

Swedish and Thai Massage

i have gone there before but that was more than 5 yrs ago..

the massage areas r broken up by white curtains so quite nice n you can hear the happenings next to u :Pp

that can be quite a turn on... only thing is the masseurs there e generally quite big size n older types..

the guy who massage for me was called gary.. his skills quite gd but dunno if he is still there...

do share if you go k :)

older type :thumb:

but big size = chubby, muscular....or birdie :P

Victim of John Alleviate,

How did your friend got syphilis? Is it through oral or anal? Below are how syphilis spread by dsc. Please enlighten us.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/common_...ns_syphilis.php

HOW DOES ONE GET SYPHILIS?

Unprotected sexual intercourse with an infected person (vaginal, anal, oral)

Mother-to-child (transplacental infection)

Blood transfusion with contaminated blood products (all blood donations are screened in Singapore)

Contaminated needle stick injury and sharing intravenous needles with an infected person

like all postings here, we shoudl read with a handful of salt!

but such warnings are not too unexpected - be it at saunas or at massage places, the risk is always there. btw, wear condoms don't mean you are 100% protected.

thanks anyway!