Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

:D

of where he get it..but make sure he do not spread it...its not a deadly disease, but make sure he go for proper treatment.....

Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease characterized by contagious, open sores on the genitals, in the anal region, or in the mouth. Syphilis develops in three characteristic stages. It starts with a usually painless, open sore at the point of contact. Months later, a rash appears, which may be accompanied by fever, enlarged lymph nodes, sore throat, weight loss, malaise, loss of appetite, headache, stiff neck, and achy joints and bones. Syphilis then becomes latent, or hidden, for years.

Most often syphilis can be treated with a single antibiotic injection. Syphilis can be effectively treated with penicillin in its early stages; however, if left untreated, it can progress to cause severe physical and neurological disease.

What is syphilis Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It has often been called “the great imitator” because so many of the signs and symptoms are indistinguishable from those of other diseases.

How people get it Syphilis is passed from person to person through direct contact with a syphilis sore. Sores occur mainly on the external genitals, vagina, anus, or in the rectum. Sores also can occur on the lips and in the mouth. Transmission of the organism occurs during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Pregnant women with the disease can pass it to the babies they are carrying. Syphilis cannot be spread through contact with toilet seats, doorknobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathtubs, shared clothing, or eating utensils.

What are the signs and symptoms in adults Many people infected with syphilis do not have any symptoms for years, yet remain at risk for late complications if they are not treated. Although transmission appears to occur from persons with sores who are in the primary or secondary stage, many of these sores are unrecognized. Thus, most transmission is from persons who are unaware of their infection.

Primary Stage

The primary stage of syphilis is usually marked by the appearance of a single sore (called a chancre), but there may be multiple sores. The time between infection with syphilis and the start of the first symptom can range from 10 to 90 days (average 21 days). The chancre is usually firm, round, small, and painless. It appears at the spot where syphilis entered the body. The chancre lasts 3 to 6 weeks, and it heals without treatment. However, if adequate treatment is not administered, the infection progresses to the secondary stage.

Secondary Stage

Skin rash and mucous membrane lesions characterize the secondary stage. This stage typically starts with the development of a rash on one or more areas of the body. The rash usually does not cause itching. Rashes associated with secondary syphilis can appear as the chancre is healing or several weeks after the chancre has healed. The characteristic rash of secondary syphilis may appear as rough, red, or reddish brown spots both on the palms of the hands and the bottoms of the feet. However, rashes with a different appearance may occur on other parts of the body, sometimes resembling rashes caused by other diseases. Sometimes rashes associated with secondary syphilis are so faint that they are not noticed. In addition to rashes, symptoms of secondary syphilis may include fever, swollen lymph glands, sore throat, patchy hair loss, headaches, weight loss, muscle aches, and fatigue. The signs and symptoms of secondary syphilis will resolve with or without treatment, but without treatment, the infection will progress to the latent and late stages of disease.

Late Stage

The latent (hidden) stage of syphilis begins when secondary symptoms disappear. Without treatment, the infected person will continue to have syphilis even though there are no signs or symptoms; infection remains in the body. In the late stages of syphilis, it may subsequently damage the internal organs, including the brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones, and joints. This internal damage may show up many years later. Signs and symptoms of the late stage of syphilis include difficulty coordinating muscle movements, paralysis, numbness, gradual blindness, and dementia. This damage may be serious enough to cause death.

What is the treatment Syphilis is easy to cure in its early stages. A single intramuscular injection of penicillin, an antibiotic, will cure a person who has had syphilis for less than a year. Additional doses are needed to treat someone who has had syphilis for longer than a year. For people who are allergic to penicillin, other antibiotics are available to treat syphilis. There are no home remedies or over-the-counter drugs that will cure syphilis. Treatment will kill the syphilis bacterium and prevent further damage, but it will not repair damage already done.

Because effective treatment is available, it is important that persons be screened for syphilis on an on-going basis if their sexual behaviors put them at risk for STDs.

Persons who receive syphilis treatment must abstain from sexual contact with new partners until the syphilis sores are completely healed. Persons with syphilis must notify their sex partners so that they also can be tested and receive treatment if necessary.

info for everyone about this disease, it is curable but please be more responsible once you know you have it. And please do get more info before letting out unneccesary remarks to them. And try to observe the person skin before you make all the sex movement, and also don't have sex in dark room because you dont know if the person have open sores or not. You can be as horny like a horse but do think ten times before make that stupid move. And once it done don't blame people for it because you make your choice no one force you too.

guys when you are quoting, please edit away the unnessary parts. blindly quoting will make the posting very long.

Seems like no one bothered...

I totaly agree that we should take some time to do some editing when quoting... instead of just hitting the "quote" button so freely. :angry:

To the person who wrote about John who pass the disease to your friend who have sex with John in his shop.

I think it's not possible to have sex in John's shop because there r only curtains and not doors with locking device in the massage rooms.Moreover,they r just cubicles and not rooms,means to say that there are big gaps on top in between both rooms.Do u think that John will be so stupid to have sex with your friend in a cubicle with curtains covered.Moreover,although i don't have much good impression about John,i think he is not a stupid person.I think either u r just trying to make up a story or your friend get it from somewhere.Whatsoever,if your friend or you is telling the truth,then you guys should have go to John and tell him.

Maybe this is true or false,for those people out there,if u guys go for massage with sex,good luck to you guys.Who knows which massuer is clean and who is not,how many dicks they have suck and how many dick they have sat on,disease might have pass around to you,him or they.By the way,not all male massuer are sluts, there r sttill some out there doing sincere and professional spa services.Go for them instead.good luck

Guest Guest_guest
wah! $150 for 'normal' massage and $250 for nude massage?? Might as well go spa + proper massage... All still less than $250... Wonder if anyone had tried his service before...

wow !!! with this kind of pricing you can do all those things in JB for at least 6 times.

AFter reading this thread, i checked out Hann at AMK few days ago. Quite good, esp for my aching neck and shoulders and upper back. Friendly and checks regularly if I was ok with the pressure. I did get a little nap so I dont think he was too chatty. Wld go back again. :)

I have tried him before.  Don't be fooled by the pictures as he doesn't look like that but is frail-looking.

His massage skills is below average.  That's why he has to collect payment prior session.

Thanks akiyachris for your frank review. He sounded very friendly over sms though. But I guess I shall not bother trying his massage. Much too expensive.

Hi boy2man, much had been discussed about Terry (Clementi) and Paul (Bedok) in this and previous Massage thread. And many have complimented their skills and friendly personality. So i don't think u will go wrong with either of them! :thumb: Enjoy ! :P

Koh Samui, I need u...

[older type :thumb:

but big size = chubby, muscular....or birdie :P

well they are older n big n bit to chubby side.

as for their birdie i do not know since i din do anything with them since they r not my type :P

do let me know if they are different now if you go hor :)

thkx

who is chubby ? :(

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

Lotus Men's Spa has a "4 hands massage": http://www.lotusmenspa.com/menu.htm

Apart from Patrick, where's the other pair of hands from?

Understood from those who had the massage before...it seemed he had a few frens helping him so it might be different 'extra pair of hands' helping him to do the massage and it comes at a price too........ <_<

Anyone can recommend Indian massuer?

Just happened while browsing Yahoo's classifieds and I saw this ads

------------------------------

Health & Beauty: Massage - Indian Male $28 / 60mins; West Coast, sg

Description: I am indian male - 30 years. Good looking. Provide good massage for both male and female. I provide good total relax for 60 minutes. Only for Chinese/Malays. contact me at email: steve_4_massage@yahoo.com.sg Thanks Steve

Date Posted: 12/25/06

Email: steve_4_massage@yahoo.com.sg Reply to this ad

http://sg.classifieds.yahoo.com/display/se...3&position2.y=9

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

i ahve tried him recently, he mentioned he is a swimmer build, but when met, he is a normal looking slim guy. the massge is ok, and he wear a brief when he massage and kept asking, IS IT OK, U OK?can get quite irritating sometimes. not really my cup of tea.

OB note: as mentioned in my earlier posts (in fact more than one occasion) please edit the quotes, we still have someone that decided to quote wholesale and asked "anyone else try XXX also?"

so no more warning, just deleted the whole post, the next time there wont even be this remarks

i ahve tried him recently, he mentioned he is a swimmer build, but when met, he is a normal looking slim guy. the massge is ok, and he wear a brief when he massage and kept asking, IS IT OK, U OK?can get quite irritating sometimes. not really my cup of tea.

Thanks xentone001 for your review. Did he provide happy ending or any extras?

Video Clips of M2M Massage (without extras ;);) )

ENjoy!

total chillout - massage of the abs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kaTNo8BpU

A proper sports massage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI1DSMk61j0

Relaxing classical massage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1StChBRkUg

Classical massage....with attitude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJVG7S_UFH8

testicular self examination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0L0BruQLA

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Engaged Gard's massage service today. Nice clean cut looking friendly guy. The massage was done on a massage bed which makes it more comfortable for the head and arms. The pressure used was about just right for me. The place was no frills like the rest had mentioned. On the whole, the experience was good. Will be visiting him again.

Engaged Gard's massage service today. Nice clean cut looking friendly guy. The massage was done on a massage bed which makes it more comfortable for the head and arms. The pressure used was about just right for me. The place was no frills like the rest had mentioned. On the whole, the experience was good. Will be visiting him again.

Hi,

You sure there is a massage bed? The last time I went it was a bed only. He just put a towel over it.

Engaged Gard's massage service today. Nice clean cut looking friendly guy. The massage was done on a massage bed which makes it more comfortable for the head and arms.

You sure there is a massage bed? The last time I went it was a bed only. He just put a towel over it.

Yeah, my experience was the same. It was done on a bed ( rather springy) by Gard. In the same apartment, another masseur is operating in another room, I heard he uses a message bed but I have not tried personally.

Engaged Gard's massage service today. Nice clean cut looking friendly guy. The massage was done on a massage bed which makes it more comfortable for the head and arms.

Yeah, my experience was the same. It was done on a bed ( rather springy) by Gard. In the same apartment, another masseur is operating in another room, I heard he uses a message bed but I have not tried personally.

Wow. I didn't know there's another massuer. I only know that sometimes his parents are around and they will hide if I am coming out of the room. Kinda weird.

Lotus Men's Spa has a "4 hands massage": http://www.lotusmenspa.com/menu.htm

Apart from Patrick, where's the other pair of hands from?

The place in his gallery looks nice. He doing massage at his place or he does outcall only? I cant find the address in his website.

He does massage at his place.

A point to note: He had not updated his pictures for some time, I think... <_<

Wow. I didn't know there's another massuer. I only know that sometimes his parents are around and they will hide if I am coming out of the room. Kinda weird.

I was told he has a massage bed but it's in the other room... And he does not feel like using it. I feedbacked that it was horrible to have the massage done on the big bed as it was springy and the back hurts more as a result. He replied that he will consider using the massage bed instead... Apparently, he is not inclined to use the bed...

Oh, I was under the impression that he was renting the other rooms to Chinese nationals... :huh:

Guest stopover

Hello guys, is my last day here in singapore. Just would like to share with you my massage experience, last week I had a massage in my hotel by this guy John his a phillipine guy. Massage pressure are strong and it is really good to relax the muscle. His quite a nice guy, very quiet. I can just said that the massage are ok for me. Last two days I went to this guy Adryan, got his contact from here his website www.dtouch72.com looks great well info, his place at Woodland I think that is north singapore. His very friendly, I like the house and the massage room very cosy. I took up the shower scrub, very unique and very sensual. The massage on massage bed, very relaxing massage and he mix it with body to body. Over all the massage is good very strong, relaxing and sensual. It was really an experience. His massage is very detail, with foot reflex, and head massage. At the end of the session he gave some health advise, as i have cholestrol level, and high blood pressure and offer me a green tea with honey. Excellent service. Well this is the first time i tried a outcall therapy and inhouse therapy in Singapore. I am very impress with in house therapy hope i have the chance to try other in house therapy when here again. cheers guys have a great year ahead...

Guest Guest_gc0805

hi stopover,

i have been looking for john for a long time. he was my regular therapist when he was working in the spa here a few yrs back. i would really appreciate it if u can email me his contact. very straight decent guy with very good skills. please if you can, contact me at grandchateau@hotmail.com.

thank you.

Guest AdryanFan

i managed to be massaged by adryan today. he is a very fit looking and handsome therapist. i was mesmerised the moment he answered the door. i was very impressed by his good manners and his excellent customer service. he was very courteous and soft spoken. he took the time to talk to me and to understand my needs. his massage area is very beautifully decorated and there was an intoxicating scent that he prepared even before my arrival. i liked the high quality oil that he used on me that felt very nourishing to the skin. i fell asleep almost immediately when he applied his gentle strokes. it was amazing. when i awoke, i felt that my body was very light and that all the stress and knots in my body magically disappeared. this was the best massage that i have received in my life and no other therapist i have tried before has been able to do such a good massage. keep it up, adryan! i am your fan for life!