Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

Guest guest-02

oh, i heard that John is very good and sincere. he is quite charming too. hope to be massaged by him soon! so lucky to know him through recommendations and contacts from this forum.

Guest massage freak
i managed to be massaged by adryan today. he is a very fit looking and handsome therapist. i was mesmerised the moment he answered the door. i was very impressed by his good manners and his excellent customer service. he was very courteous and soft spoken. he took the time to talk to me and to understand my needs. his massage area is very beautifully decorated and there was an intoxicating scent that he prepared even before my arrival. i liked the high quality oil that he used on me that felt very nourishing to the skin. i fell asleep almost immediately when he applied his gentle strokes. it was amazing. when i awoke, i felt that my body was very light and that all the stress and knots in my body magically disappeared. this was the best massage that i have received in my life and no other therapist i have tried before has been able to do such a good massage. keep it up, adryan! i am your fan for life!

self advertisement....ADRYAN.....

now no business,......becos of his bad attitude and services,

no one wants to go to him anymore. :yuk:

Stopover, good to know that u had a great time with Adryan. I only had a so-so time and decided not to go back.

Tried Adryan because i wanna have a try at body-to-body massage. Yes, i have a very sensual bath/scrub, but i didn't have a body-to-body massage. He claimed that he no longer do that and will only do it for his regular customers if they requested. So when i continued to know that he still do body-to-body massage, i then know that he chose to do it only if he like the customer. I deemed this kind of attitude as unprofessional.

Koh Samui, I need u...

Guest massage freak
i managed to be massaged by adryan today. he is a very fit looking and handsome therapist. i was mesmerised the moment he answered the door. i was very impressed by his good manners and his excellent customer service. he was very courteous and soft spoken. he took the time to talk to me and to understand my needs. his massage area is very beautifully decorated and there was an intoxicating scent that he prepared even before my arrival. i liked the high quality oil that he used on me that felt very nourishing to the skin. i fell asleep almost immediately when he applied his gentle strokes. it was amazing. when i awoke, i felt that my body was very light and that all the stress and knots in my body magically disappeared. this was the best massage that i have received in my life and no other therapist i have tried before has been able to do such a good massage. keep it up, adryan! i am your fan for life!

Self advertise again......adryan

now no business,.....becos of his bad attitude and services,

no one wants to go to him anymore...

i managed to be massaged by adryan today.  he is a very fit looking and handsome therapist.  i was mesmerised the moment he answered the door.  i was very impressed by his good manners and his excellent customer service.  he was very courteous and soft spoken.  he took the time to talk to me and to understand my needs.  his massage area is very beautifully decorated and there was an intoxicating scent that he prepared even before my arrival.  i liked the high quality oil that he used on me that felt very nourishing to the skin.  i fell asleep almost immediately when he applied his gentle strokes.  it was amazing.  when i awoke, i felt that my body was very light and that all the stress and knots in my body magically disappeared.  this was the best massage that i have received in my life and no other therapist i have tried before has been able to do such a good massage.  keep it up, adryan!  i am your fan for life!

Self advertise again......adryan

now no business,.....becos of his bad attitude and services,

no one wants to go to him anymore...

yes agreed. The compliments are a bit too fake and unrealistic. Even if the massuer is good, no way that someone will compliment until like that.

i managed to be massaged by adryan today.  he is a very fit looking and handsome therapist.  i was mesmerised the moment he answered the door.  i was very impressed by his good manners and his excellent customer service.  he was very courteous and soft spoken.  he took the time to talk to me and to understand my needs.  his massage area is very beautifully decorated and there was an intoxicating scent that he prepared even before my arrival.  i liked the high quality oil that he used on me that felt very nourishing to the skin.  i fell asleep almost immediately when he applied his gentle strokes.  it was amazing.  when i awoke, i felt that my body was very light and that all the stress and knots in my body magically disappeared.  this was the best massage that i have received in my life and no other therapist i have tried before has been able to do such a good massage.  keep it up, adryan!  i am your fan for life!

Agreed. I felt that the "report" was a bit too fake and had details that would not be mentioned by a client. Its is obviously doen by Adryan himself. He gives details that he would like clients to know... too obvious. Need to be more subtle le if you want to do this kind onf thing

Guest Neutral

Maybe he is just Adryan's friend trying to help him lah.

If the praising too exaggerating people sure suspect one , this guys got not experience so maybe he will learn.

BTW what kind of name is that? Adryan??? must be a variation from Adrian or just self invented?

Guest Christopher Lee

If the praising too exaggerating people sure suspect one , this guys got not experience so maybe he will learn.

BTW what kind of name is that? Adryan??? must be a variation from Adrian or just self invented?

Since you love to give people bad names, bad comments.....

Then i suggest you be a masseur, and let me commends abt

your skills, your name.....

You think being a masseur is so easy...

Must massage all types and all kinds of people... :rolleyes:

Guest Christopher Lee

Agreed. I felt that the "report" was a bit too fake and had details that would not be mentioned by a client. Its is obviously doen by Adryan himself. He gives details that he would like clients to know... too obvious. Need to be more subtle le if you want to do this kind onf thing

Also... Adryan you are far from FIT and goodlooking. Be more humble la...

You too...always love to give people bad commends...

I suggest you be a masseur also and you both let us commends

abt you..

You are not a masseur you won't know how difficult it is...

Always breaks the masseur rice bowls..

What benefits will you get for being such a cruel guy.... :rolleyes:

Guest juz a review
"Tried Adryan because i wanna have a try at body-to-body massage. Yes, i have a very sensual bath/scrub, but i didn't have a body-to-body massage....  I deemed this kind of attitude as unprofessional."

i would agree totally with Panda_9791, coz i had the exact same "treatment" by adryan abt a yr ago.

i also wanted to try b2b massage as listed in his website (before he changed it thereafter, probably a mth or 2 after my visit), n was told he not providing anymore + he said tt i might like it... :blink:

so if it was listed in his website, but could not deliver n came up wif a "lame" excuse, it sure would "speak" a lot abt himself.

he ended off the session wif his "so-called professional opinion" abt my health. i do appreciate it, however his tone used was rather harsh to the extend tt i was like feeling being "reprimanded by a sch's DM". big time attitude problem...

wanted a relaxation but ended wif "more stress", guess u know the "end result", i wont go back there again, of coz...

aiya, all the so called critics of adryan are sour grapes lah. please lah, you all choose masseurs, masseurs choose you all oso you all cannot take it right? maybe you all have some body or skin condition that he paiseh to tell you all directly, so he ends up bear the brunt of all your attacks. adryan has been great so far and his knowledge is good. his service is beyond reproach.

aiya, all the so called critics of adryan are sour grapes lah. please lah, you all choose masseurs, masseurs choose you all oso you all cannot take it right? maybe you all have some body or skin condition that he paiseh to tell you all directly, so he ends up bear the brunt of all your attacks. adryan has been great so far and his knowledge is good. his service is beyond reproach.

Obviously another liar who dun even dare to register. So far, most of the negative comments are given by registered nicks so they are more credible than non-registered nicks who defended Adryan.

And you are wrong too. Clients of course can choose massuers and client will have the right to comment on massuers if they select customers which is not right in the first place. Customers are always right. They pay, remember? Of course, I am not talking about over the board unreasonable clients who throw money in your face kind. But so far all comments here sound reasonable to me. How can you post a service in the net and later claimed that you dun provide and yet you provide for some clients? If that is the case, you should advertise a disclaimer to say,"This service is only applicable to selected clients".

:P

Guest Massage Fan

Ok, I have no idea who 'massage freak' is , but he seems like a jerk who is out to attack all masseurs with the same tired lines about their bad attitudes. Who knows, maybe he has tried Ethan, Adryan and others, but his repetitive comments sound as though they belong to one of the little queens from trevvy, or perhaps he himself is just a crap masseur who wants to bad mouth the 'rivals'.

Whatever, I think we can safely discard his babble.

I just wanted to put in a comment about Adryan (it's obvious that I am not the earler writer). I've been going to him for about 3 years now, & I've always been very happy with the results. If I am aching from sports, he sorts it out with a strong massage. If I want relaxation, then I can fall into a doze and wake up feeling sated. Body to body - he gives you just what you are looking for, doesn't try (unlike some quoted) to rape & pillage you, just enough contact to keep you happy.

As for his name, it is a lot less daft than many Singaporean names, many of which have either been invented or come in as spelling mistakes on the birth cert!

I generally like this forum, as it's more mature than many others in Singapore, but there are obviously some people here with their own petty agendas who are out to snipe at as many people as possible. Well girls, why don't you scuttle back to the playground and sling names at each other until you grow up!

Ok, I have no idea who 'massage freak' is , but he seems like a jerk ....... but his repetitive comments sound as though they belong to one of the little queens from trevvy, or perhaps he himself is just a crap masseur who wants to bad mouth the 'rivals'.

Whatever, I think we can safely discard his babble.

I just wanted to put in a comment about Adryan .....

I generally like this forum, ...... sling names at each other until you grow up!

Hey Guys,

One Man's Meat is Another Man's Poison.

We are each entitled to our own opinion... let's stop all these name callings and bitching....

As for the accuracy of field reports, it is seriously up to readers to discern....

For writers, if you want to increase your believability, you may want to consider registering yourselves.... you can't blame other for being skeptical with the loads of "rubbish" dished out by those "unregistered guest" :angry: with few postings and sending members on a wild goose chase

Just tried massage session by Cheng Soon, quite good, like it.

His a humble and polite young guy.

His foot reflexology is good.

who is Cheng Soon ? Could you give more details?

Caveat emptor

Latin for "let the buyer beware".

this IS the internet forum.

moreover we are talking about services that are very personal and subjective.

for example

your type guy + bad massage + happy ending = good review

not your type guy + not bad massage + no happy ending = bad review

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

oic, registered means post will be believed ah? then might as well the forum moderators ban all guest posts, including mine! sigh. sadly, posts by registered members haven't been all that truthful, fair, objective, enlightening etc at best they are back-stabbers who do not have the decency to give feedback directly to the masseurs so that they have the chance to make good. their hearts are not right because they have only one objective, to destroy the masseur. customers always right? yes. but do they have to be mean and evil? i take comfort in the fact that life has a way of dealing with us fairly and those who sow like will reap like. you can say what you like about me, what don't forget to check your own self.

Guest Guest_guest
Just tried massage session by Cheng Soon, quite good, like it.

is he gd looking?

think he does it in hotel rite?

wats his stats and charges like?

he gay?

can pm me e details if u like :)

go to services, business links all details there..........good luck.......

Guest alfred

go to services, business links all details there..........good luck.......

sorry... "services" for which website?

care to elaborate.

thks :)

Service, business link from this website, of course.

Guest enough is enough
for those who have "really" tried adryan sensual and body to body massage,care to elaborate your experience.

please lah, these few days everyday open this massage thread keep on reading the posting all abt Adryan!

topic abt him had been posted over 3 pages already, still want to lor lor soh soh reapeat and repeat asking the the same old question and old topic....... sigh!

move on man! enough is enough! :angry:

for those who have "really" tried adryan sensual and body to body massage,care to elaborate your experience.

please lah, these few days everyday open this massage thread keep on reading the posting all abt Adryan!

topic abt him had been posted over 3 pages already, still want to lor lor soh soh reapeat and repeat asking the the same old question and old topic....... sigh!

move on man! enough is enough! :angry:

i dont see anything wrong asking about a certain messeur with regards to what he offers(provided what they are offering are genuine),anyway if you re-read what that have been answered,nothing much was elborated/written on the "sensual" and body to body massage he offers.

in a forum if one does not like what they read they can always skip it..................

also in a forum,it is a place you share and learn.............

Hi, i agree with the above Guest's comments. I love this massage forum and have benefited alot from it too. Hence i see there's nothing wrong about exchanging views of masseur or massage skill as long as it don't reach a stage where people are hurling insults.

Nonetheless, I still wanna thank you Hendry and the rest of senior members' contribution. I enjoyed good massages in 2006 :thumb: So let's hope we can have new and skillful masseur to appear! :P

Koh Samui, I need u...

:o I've tried many massuers.... and Adryan happens to be one of them. Honestly, he gave me the impression that he wants to impress me, but hey, I wasn't impressed at all. haha!! His body to body massage was not as sensual as the ones I tried in JB... Well, also, he was trying to arouse me while having the bath, but then, he wasn't exactly aroused to arouse me!!! :B)

OK, this is my own personal opinion about Adryan.... well... to each his own.

Hello everyone, first of all let me thank everyone for talking about me. The good the bad, the positive the negative fine with me. But this post here I quote, YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY NAME, ARE YOU TRYING TO INSULT MY PARENTS THAT GIVE ME MY NAME. IF YOU GAY ENOUGH AND HAVE TWO DANGLING TESTICAL AND ONE PENIS down below COME AND APPROACH ME PERSONALLY AND LET ME SHOW YOU MY I/C. I don't care about wharever comments with my massage because i cant satisfied everyone. But do not cross the line and attack me personnally or I will dig you out and sue you personally. As i said again you better call me personally to clarify or I will have my way to dig you out of your gay f**** mouth. My name is spell ADRYAN in my IC who dare to come and see. Dont be coward and just know how to talk behind me, get your bloody dirty ass down here and face to face with me. You have the right to post whatever you want, but don't cross my line. Because therapist do keep a secret and respect all the clients. So think about it before you post in, and if you are not F***** happy about my post call me. And wait till you see MY DIARY coming out in my website, who ask for sex, who have rashes on the body, who have smelly dick... so as i said again be very careful with what you post in. This is about massage thread not my name that was given from my parents. But as i said again thank you for all the comments. I appreciate it very much.

huh?

if adryan is commenting on Neutral's posting on his name, isnt he getting too work up on this? he can fault neutral for ignorant, but i dont really see neutral's posting as belittling the name.

also i dont think it is a good idea to kiss and tell, let alone for a massuer to write a diary on his clients. even if the names are withheld, customers wont be happy about this.

I know he is unhappy but should consider on the diary posting

the irony is he wrote this as well

Because therapist do keep a secret and respect all the clients.

now i wonder, whether is this written by the real adryan, as this is a new member's 1st posting.

Since you guys have the right to post , well i think therapy also have the right to do so. Sensual body to body massage, as i said i cant satisfied everyone, but let me share you my experience of doing the sensual for the past two years till I took it off June 2006. Client who came for my sensual body to body massage, some not all I don't think they understand the meaning of SENSUAL BODY TO BODY , that sound erotic enough. Some has been rejected because have body rashes that I feel not qualify to do body to body, some came for session with very bad body odour, and when ask to take shower they said no. There is a few that act like they are lamp post and bark of tree. Some call for three days straight asking my height, weight, skin colour, good looking or not, blah blah blah blah, and when he turn out gosh, if god can help me, I dont have to describe. Some of you out there will understand. But as I do not choose my client I take in the session. But whats the reason of asking all the question when you dont see yourself in the mirror. SERIOUSLY!!! and there is some out there came and take off everything and just want to have sex, they call it PURE SEX. I do not have any attitude problem, but hey you guys still have the right to said if you think I have, I treat all my client fair regardless you are slim, fat, ugly, short, tall, smelly...malay, indian, chinese, eurasian. But as i said It feel great to recieve comments, whatever comments about my massage. That make me improve overall and everyday I learn something new from client too. As a therapy, I respect your privacy, between that four wall... so what about our privacy. Yes i still do my sensual massage but I do not put it in my website because I would prefer to provide that service to my regular client that appreciate the Sensual, but to the one who can't get sensual well is time to go for sex check up with your family doctor. Dont blame others.

huh?

if adryan is commenting on Neutral's posting on his name, isnt he getting too work up on this? he can fault neutral for ignorant, but i dont really see neutral's posting as belittling the name.

also i dont think it is a good idea to kiss and tell, let alone for a massuer to write a diary on his clients. even if the names are withheld, customers wont be happy about this.

I know he is unhappy but should consider on the diary posting

the irony is he wrote this as well

Because therapist do keep a secret and respect all the clients.

now i wonder, whether is this written by the real adryan, as this is a new member's 1st posting.

do you have problem with it? so you mean the client like you can said anything you want and make the therapy look so ugly but the therapy must keep your dirty secret..... Hey as i said you can touch about my massage but dont touch about my name because that was not invented, that come from my parent, you not happy about it call me and talk about it. what you trying to said is that I must keep quiet even people play around with my name. You can like my massage or dont like it i dont really care, but dont cross the line. If you dont know how to keep secrect, than wait for a book about it.

Shall we all give poor ADRYAN a break. He has put himself in a difficult position by defending himself and adopting that line of argument. I am not sure to what extent that would spoil his reputation as a therapist... but hey, lets leave the dude alone to make a decent living.

All the best Adryan.

Shall we all give poor ADRYAN a break. He has put himself in a difficult position by defending himself and adopting that line of argument. I am not sure to what extent that would spoil his reputation as a therapist... but hey, lets leave the dude alone to make a decent living.

All the best Adryan.

thanks amazonian, and thanks for all the support through out the year. I will not be here if people know what to comments and not too. So I am still waiting for a person who comment about my name, it is an insult to my parents. So dont be coward, and this is not ignorant, this is called stupid and idiot comments and people who try to support him go and suck up. As i said again you can comments about my massage, as this is a thread about massage. But dont go over board. Or the 2007 year will be the most unlucky year for you. I know who are the client respect me and who don't. So think again.

Guest carlos77

kids kids.. enough of this.. it's a new year !!

to the one who's name's a toothbrush.. whether you think that other one's (what's his name) comment was belittling or not is actually none of your F.B. .. it's not your name they're talking about dude!!

saying stuff like "BTW what kind of name is that? Adryan??? must be a variation from Adrian or just self invented? " is just plain crappy and irrelevant.. this is supposed to be a thread for massage services.. or am i in the wrong place ??

and dont worry about adryan's diary comment.. i think it's just to scare the shit out of the you know who people. yeah talk about 'irony'.. maybe toothbrush is the one with 'rashes' because i hear worry?? pardon me.. i'm just saying Grow UP !!

never tried adryan.. u guys make me wanna try his services.. what's your contact adryan ?? haha

sorry for the name calling.. i hope toothbrush and the other guy don't find the irony in what i'm saying.. haha

it's fair that if a customer talks about a masseur, the masseur can talk about the customer! customer pays and is always right and has the right to abuse the masseur? ha! time these people figured out that they paid for the massage they got (or didn't get. too bad!). period. there are bad masseurs and there are also customers from hell. it is best that if one is dissatisfied with the service rendered, it should be dealt with the masseur directly, not be a baby and cry on the forum, not be vengeful and try to kill off the masseur. it sure says a lot about the character of the person who posted (registered or not). ugly! looking at what have transpired so far, it seems we need better guidelines how to write reviews of massages and masseurs? hope future reviews are more accurate and objective, with minimal & unavoidable personal subjectivity. what about personal attacks and seemingly bogus posts and apparently self-reviews? for a start, moderators could allow only registered members to submit posts. and posts that are objectionable or dubious should be deleted. just some suggestions but lots of work hor? hee

Guest Guest_TiredBody

;) somehow, i empathise with some of the masseurs that have been under our scrutiny here. as much as we, the customers, often feel with the dollars we pay to them is superior, we should not stick too much to the fact that 'customers are always right' attitude.

i dont deny that information shared about a masseur is helpful here. customers need some knowledge for the things they are about to pay. however, do bear in mind, and be matured and tactful when we want to share the information and particularly NOT on the masseur's personal and private life, and for goodness sake, NOT on why his name is like that, or wow, his **** is big, etc. let's face it, when we click on this thread, there is already a nagging need where we seek for a masseur of our type; for the service we can get out of the session and the dollars that we want to equate and justify. when we think of a massage and comfortable with the price, let's just end there and go for the massage with an open mind - along the way, just like any other shopping trips, bring extra cash for 'bonuses' that you might need to pay.

quality of service is subjective unless there is a proper large pool of poll to determine the quality. hence, looking at this thread, we-who-seek-massage need to know that when we call for an appointment with one masseur here, we must be prepared for whatever outcome. take information here with a pinch of salt, and dont fool yourself with high expectations.

i applaud adryan for speaking up here - indeed, he is taking a risk where his rice bowl might crack. however, his comments proofed us that he is not afraid to lose customers, and i guess his customers are not largely from BW. it is from his comments too that we need to realise that we are not short of defects. just like adryan, all masseurs face with our idiosyncracies and yet they often need to carry out their job. i have been to few masseurs highlighted here, and none failed me from giving a good massage. yes, some may not fall within my expectations, but not 1 masseur shortchanged time and 'skill' [subjective] with the agreed transactional dollars.

cheers! :)

dienasaw:

so you are saying we should only allow positive review on the masseurs be kept? Any posting that's deemed vengeful or negative should be deleted? the logic is that if you are unhappy with the services, you should complaint to masseurs directly and not here cry father cry mother?

ops wrong folder, then you should visit the Services, Biz & Useful Web Links folder for that.

tell me, who is to judge on your so-called "more accurate and objective, with minimal & unavoidable personal subjectivity. what about personal attacks and seemingly bogus posts and apparently self-reviews?" when massage is by and large personal?

A massuer once PM me when he was attacked on the board recently, i replied that the new digital age provided a fast and easy (not to mention FOC) way for home business owner to advertise their services, but on the same time, it also grants others to have a fast, easy and free avenue to air their comments, be it positive or negative. This is a double-edges sword. we can put a stop on personal attacks but we really have no backing on the service reviews, be it positive or negative.

read through what i have written on Caveat emptor in page 29.

let me set the record straight also, i have nothing against Adryan, i have not used his services before nor any SG massuers. (trust me, i would have shared my experiences here)

i am worried that he maybe winning the battle but losing the war.

Being a customer and working behind the counter to service a customer are really 2 different angles, which I happen to have done both.

I've read enough of what customers had been writing about the masseurs, how about the masseurs write something back on the customers for a change? :whistle:

It certainly would be nice to read them, provided no names are mentioned.

dtouch72, would you like to start the ball rolling? :D