Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

let me set the record straight also, i have nothing against Adryan, i have not used his services before nor any SG massuers. (trust me, i would have shared my experiences here)

i am worried that he maybe winning the battle but losing the war.

Wow!! thats how it goes, comments that I get also came from people who got nothing to do with me, never try my service before and some dont even know what is massage.Well I came to picture not to win or to lose, that is not the subject. And the truth is I have good client really good client from this forum, but majority are bad bad bad. Reason some remarks here are not true and there is certain thing that I dont provide but the client said yes as it is mention in the private email from people here but hey I can handle all this type of nuts crack people. Look!!! i came here to straight thing out also, and what reputation I get from here??? SEX?? None of the bad remark come from an expert, and seriously I dont really care for the past two years with all this posting, what trigger me now is, this MASSAGE THREAD or would you like to open a new one call NAME THREAD????You dont said what you want here that got nothing to do with massage, and people who post in bad remarks here some of them have not even come for my service, I know....but that dont bother me at all, because forum like this is more bull shitting then the truth. But I am happy to read it and laugh at it sometimes too. You think that I must keep quiet and just play along even people play with my family name, well you are wrong. everything have the limit. and yes CLIENT NOT ALWAYS RIGHT when come to this line of service. As i said again any of you not happy with it call and dont blah blah blah blah blah about it here....if got nothing to do with massage. If you have anything even not the truth statement, about my massage go ahead blast it here.

Being a customer and working behind the counter to service a customer are really 2 different angles, which I happen to have done both.

I've read enough of what customers had been writing about the masseurs, how about the masseurs write something back on the customers for a change? :whistle:

It certainly would be nice to read them, provided no names are mentioned.

dtouch72, would you like to start the ball rolling? :D

That will be great, lets talk about all the evil one and lets keep quiet about the good one. That will be nice.

Name : Eddie (40+ yo, Chinese)

Place : Blk 698B Hougang Street 61 Flat

Facility : Excellent ambiance Balinese style deco. Private flat. Aircon room with proper massage bed

Rate : $50/hr

Web : http://www.eddiemassage.com

Field Report : Read here

Begging your pardon, but Eddie is Eurasian, and not Chinese. :D

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Are customers always right? Personally, it depends on what kind of customers.

When services are bad, we can write in forum anonymously about particular masseurs, and bad mouth him so that others can read about it and stop visiting him, but when the masseurs gets treated badly, where can they find redress for the injustice?

I believe some customers do carries matters too far by treating the masseurs badly, should masseurs be treated like some kind of "prostitute", without respect, etc. just to make a decent living?

Since, like what OB had said, internet is a "double edge sword", if customers can air their views on masseurs, why not masseurs on customers?

It would be an interesting switch isn't it? :D

Maybe there should be a format on posting comments about the masseur. Like

1) Name of masseur AND location (So we won't confuse masseurs with similar names)

2) Time of visit e.g. Last month or 2 weeks ago (So we know it happened recently not 2 yrs ago)

3) Points for different parts of the experience (1* to 5*)

i) Massage

ii) Ambience

iii) Cost

iv) Hygiene

v) Masseur Hunkiness index

vi) Others

4) Comments regarding the whole experience AND please give some advice or solutions you think might help.

5) Give at least 1 nice comment about whole session (Strictly no sacarstic remarks)

Like this

1) Eddie of Hougang

2) Nov 06

3) Massage : ****

Ambience : *****

Cost : *****

Hygiene : *****

Masseur : ****

Overall : 4 1/2 *

4) Things i like:

Ambience : He has part of his place converted into the massage room and the decor was consistant throughout the whole apartment so i was immediately into the mood once i step into his place.

Massage: Massage was good as he ask me where i like him to concentrate on and it's one of the massage style i enjoy.

Masseur : Friendly and decent looking. Warm welcome once i step into his place.

Hygiene : One of the best from the few massages i've tried so far. Very clean and organised.

Things i don't like:

Parking. Not much parking space available around his block. So might have to walk a little further.

If it's not some adonis god or super hunk you are looking for, i strongly recommend him. He's like a yardstick of how i rate other massages now.

:clap:

oralb

so you are saying we should only allow positive review on the masseurs be kept?

<i said be objective. ok to be negative as long as it is objective>

Any posting that's deemed vengeful or negative should be deleted?

<you are for vengeful posting?>

the logic is that if you are unhappy with the services, you should complaint to masseurs directly and not here cry father cry mother?

<err... you mean it's not logical to deal directly with the source of the poor service? you can of course write an objective review here. but to cry father cry mother? please, you are more adult than that. reminds me of the story of the boy who fell in school but only started crying when he reached home because that is where mummy will sayang him. but i guess singaporeans are generally uncomfortable about giving negative feedback to a person's face. is it cultural or is it due to our schooling? sigh>

tell me, who is to judge on your so-called "more accurate and objective, with minimal & unavoidable personal subjectivity.

<i don't have the answer to that but shouldn't there be some basic decency in the way we talk about people? i think most of us know have an awareness of what that is. of course, there are some who just get caught up in their anger when they post. if we could focus on solving the problem and not make personal attacks, i think we are on the right track.>

what about personal attacks and seemingly bogus posts and apparently self-reviews?" when massage is by and large personal?

<is it difficult for the owners of the forum to require everyone who post to register before they can do so? it will not eliminate such useless posts but it will help to reduce them for sure. like i said, it is a lot of work for any moderator to take a personal interest in the quality of the posts and interactions amongst the members. or we can just live with the current situation lor.>

... it also grants others to have a fast, easy and free avenue to air their comments, be it positive or negative.

<as long as the comments are objective, they are worth reading..>

This is a double-edges sword. we can put a stop on personal attacks but we really have no backing on the service reviews, be it positive or negative.

<a double-edged sword. now it seems only the aggrieved customer wielding this sword leh and wielding it mercilessly at times. both edges are meant to cut only the masseur? time for the masseur to pick up the sword that cut him to cut his aggressor!>

read through what i have written on Caveat emptor in page 29.

<let the buyer beware... does that mean buy at your own risk? means when meet lousy masseurs, too bad lor? means there shouldn't be complaints here, issit?>

Guess,

Kudos!

I think you have taken the first definite step arising from all the discussion. It is good to focus on the important aspects of the whole massage experience and you have included both positive & negative feedback. Hope this format catches on!

Are customers always right? Personally, it depends on what kind of customers.

When services are bad, we can write in forum anonymously about particular masseurs, and bad mouth him so that others can read about it and stop visiting him, but when the masseurs gets treated badly, where can they find redress for the injustice?

I believe some customers do carries matters too far by treating the masseurs badly, should masseurs be treated like some kind of "prostitute", without respect, etc. just to make a decent living?

Since, like what OB had said, internet is a "double edge sword", if customers can air their views on masseurs, why not masseurs on customers?

It would be an interesting switch isn't it? :D

In service we bounce to get the good the bad the evil, and even a competitors. All the said the remarks and comments can come from all sought of people, well what OB said is true "double edge sword". Well if a therapist can accept all the bad, the evil remarks and treatment given by them, but they still swallow it, that the best one. But in service even not only in massage world there is a line to draw when come to abuse of each individual person or services. Well is good idea to present a topic Bad Client, mostly in massage industry so other therapist dont get cheated. Experience: A client called and said he badly need massage because his shoulder aching very badly, but cant pay now. As a therapist like me I feel pity for him. So agreed on pay at the end other month, benefit of doubt. When come to end of the month, called him he said pay not in, and the best one " WHO ARE YOU?" but at least he did get a good massage and I did help him to get rid of the aching. I kept that number, the best part again the same guy call and ask me " did you provide massage and same thing tell me blah blah blah aching here and there... " and he thought I dont know who he is. What a lame one. Simple I said you got the wrong number. I use to have two therapy with me, I will recommend client to them. This particular client called and book, when the therapist go to his place reach there since he didnt give any unit number so have to call when reach his vicinity, he off the mobile and the therapist waited for 30mins and go off, I paid him the taxi fair since is pass midnight the booking. So client not always right. More experience for me to share for therapist do look out for my black list in my website soon.

:D

It would be best if this massage thread could have subset link.

Follow according to alphapetical order of each massure ...and a mini poll of a survey form for patron who had visit the massure in accerding order.

This will simplified the search of a particular massurer, as many of the post here are repetitive and it has jumble up the sequence which makes the moderator difficult to maintain. There are too many feedbacks on the massure and too lengthy, a mini survey form will just be sufficient enough for individual to know their service.

Beside, massage is a service, perishable experience, different people will have different perception of the massure and likewise about the Extra service from the provider is too personal and it vaires too.

I hope the moderators could take consideration into open up a folder just for massage or a subset under the serivce folder.....let someone to maintain the folder or the thread, which i believe OralB is tackling on this as well in promoting members to come out topics to improve the forum.

:D

Guest carlos77
Being a customer and working behind the counter to service a customer are really 2 different angles, which I happen to have done both.

I've read enough of what customers had been writing about the masseurs, how about the masseurs write something back on the customers for a change?  :whistle:

It certainly would be nice to read them, provided no names are mentioned.

dtouch72, would you like to start the ball rolling?  :D

That will be great, lets talk about all the evil one and lets keep quiet about the good one. That will be nice.

sounds interesting.. a good way to shut guys up who blabber about irrelevenat things

You guys are just so complicated. Everyone has their own expectation of what a massage should be, be it the masseur, the technique, the ambience etc... If it suits you, fine. If it doesn't. ok, that will be your last time. Period. What's the point of blabbering like a spoilt brat making a big hoo ha out of it as though it would redeem your short change. Move on. You win some you lose some. That's life.

Hi

Has anyone tried the masseur Larry, he handphone number ends with 5493. Thanks

Had tried Larry service. He is not skillful but massage is generally above average to be fair to him. For his asking charge of $70/45mins and $90/60mins is very expensive and need to incur another $20 for the outcall at hotel. He don't has a place and all adds up easily to $100. I can have a very good and superb massage for half his price to all those home-based masseurs. Think is my last to see him.

with all the arguments posted here about masseurs and their services, it looks like we may soon need a body much like CASE to moderate the pink massage industry. Also, a set of defamation and libel laws so that aggrieved parties, who feel they have been unfairly maligned and ruined, can sue and then donate the monies won to a fund to upgrade the skills of masseurs catering to the PLU community and to train newbies so that they do not get "massacred" in this august forum.

:blink:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Haha....and all the lawyers fighting the cases will chassé (sashaying) all the way to the bank from all the pink dollars. :D

:D:D Hahaha .... GM agreed with you, lost or win of every case, the engaged lawyer get paid too .... :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Massage fever
anyone tried terence quek at grandlink square, guillemard road? his tel is 90699100? he used to work for diamond.

self advertise again liao, so obvious! <_<

it would really help if we start talking about good masseurs and give useful & believable description of their skills & services! at the same time, we should simply ignore these self-advertisements and let their posts languish into oblivion. of course, it would really help if the moderators could simply delete these dubious posts!

.... at the same time, we should simply ignore these self-advertisements and let their posts languish into oblivion.  of course, it would really help if the moderators could simply delete these dubious posts!

It would be good if we know which are the "self-advertisement" post.

It may not be that easy. However, moderator are in a better position as they are able to view the ISP No and so forth.

Moderator who "nabs" these self advertisers should have a Hall of Shame for these people, so that the readers can decide whether to shun them for business (since they are unethical).

If the consequences are not detrimental enough, it will not deter these people. :swear:

.... at the same time, we should simply ignore these self-advertisements and let their posts languish into oblivion.  of course, it would really help if the moderators could simply delete these dubious posts!

It would be good if we know which are the "self-advertisement" post.

It may not be that easy. However, moderator are in a better position as they are able to view the ISP No and so forth.

Moderator who "nabs" these self advertisers should have a Hall of Shame for these people, so that the readers can decide whether to shun them for business (since they are unethical).

If the consequences are not detrimental enough, it will not deter these people. :swear:

Jazz, sometimes we have to close one eye la, cos they olso ask for a living too what, we just judge ourself after reading the post, which is worth to trust, maybe those "self-advertisement" post is a good massure just we never take note or neglect?

it is not easy to enforce, even if they shared the same IP, it doesnt meant anything concrete.

bear in mind that even as mod, i reckon we wont be willing to do a hall of shame thingy. like what PSS said, they are doing for a living. this is the internet forum, the reader like yourself will have to judge yourself.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

wat does 3  <_<   means?

does <_< seem like a happy, satisfied, 'he did a fantastic job' face to you?

i went to this ricky over the weekend and was quite put off by the whole experience. his website is "secrect spa studio" or something. 1st off he is more like 35 then e 25yo he cliams to be. also he is not particularly friendly with lots of self promotion n putting others down n keep trying to get u to sign up for his packages. place is neat n clean n massage is not to bad but his personality made the whole experience very yucky. also he will keep trying to make u have more treatment so tat u pay more. WILL NEVER GO BACK.

can i check.. anyone knows if terry at bendemeer is still giving massage?

thks :)

can i check.. anyone knows if terry at bendemeer is still giving massage?

Yes ... and he is still as cute as before in his very short shorts :D and love his smile.

we have been talking abt new masseurs lately how abt any new review of those listed in the front page :P

it'd be great if the reviews of masseurs listed in the front page could be tagged to their listing... for now, we have to plough through many pages of discussion threads on them, if any at all or go by word of mouth...

jegyu9999, err, what's your intention quoting the whole text from page 1 here? :unsure::D

the moderators have been telling us not to quote unnecessarily, and to edit appropriately when quering/contributing to certain topic. Not doing so will only make this Massage Thread unproductive.

i wonder if the moderator would consider for this particular thread to be made a sticky?

when did u last go to him 'cause i dun get any response from him when i sms him...

That was last week. I guess you could have sms him when he was busying with his client. btw, his hp number remains the same.

jegyu9999, err, what's your intention quoting the whole text from page 1 here? :unsure::D

the moderators have been telling us not to quote unnecessarily, and to edit appropriately when quering/contributing to certain topic. Not doing so will only make this Massage Thread unproductive.

i wonder if the moderator would consider for this particular thread to be made a sticky?

Hey, I think jegyu9999 was trying to help me realise that the listing does have field reports tagged to the masseurs. Thanks for the effort, buddy. My mistake in not checking out the listing before I posted my comment. Sorry.

Guest massage fever
HI,has anyone tried the massage at Peoples Parks complac,his name is Kelvin?That is his own appartment.

funny hoh! what is this masseur u mention got to do with the long list of BW masseur guide? coz his name is not on the list what?

so is unneccessary to quote blindly, thus abusing the quote system,

hm....

unless u got some other intention, i dont know! <_<

anyone knows if terry at bendemeer is still giving massage?

thks :)

Heard about this Terry, but do not have his number... Anyone can pass me his number? Thanks... :)

needless to say, what he mean is the bendemeer terry, not the clementi one lor