Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 1 January 2016 at 3:27 PM, woohoo86 said:

Hi all,

29 Chn 165 65 working professional seeking a partner for ltr. Out-going ENTP btm who is looking for a committed and sincere individual. Open to dates and chat. Hobbies include Badminton, reading, music and watching tv dramas. 

Not into effeminate or fat. Let's chat and find out more about each other.

Wechat: ahgumon86

Happy New Year!!

Still looking

HI manly btm bear, decent looking mature, well educated and decent job and am looking for ltr. It is not wrong to play especially in the gay world as that is how it is so lets not cheat ourselves. But nevertheless would love a monogamous relationship as everyone deserves a good guy to be with. I would prefer younger guys and stop judging me as no one has the right to :) Nevertheless not written on rock as I am open to all

Someone who takes care or his body and well being would be great. Attitude above all is key. If you are not sure if you want a ltr then I guess for this chat do not message me cause we gonna waste our time. If someone says an older guy cant make it with a younger guy then you are wrong at least based on my relationships. Anyway if you are sincere and want to know me do PM me and I will tell you more.

Hobbies: I do cook (you better eat it haha), I do gym, travel, used to dragonboat but no more so stop expecting a muscular bear :), I travel, do lots of other stuff but to my bf I look after him like he is The One provided he does likewise. Hope to hear fom some sincere guys. Big beary hugs :)

2 hours ago, lonely57 said:

23 mly 170 68 dont know if that matters but yeah..

likes to bake, cook and play mmos.. not very good at them but still =/ 

currently studying in unisim. 

likes to joke around and probably offend people but i guess thats just how i show affection? lol

Hello

On 11/23/2015 at 2:29 PM, bonekaz said:

Yo. Don't know if I'm looking for a relationship right off the batt, but I'd like to get to know someone first, and maybe fall in love as friends.

I'm 24, 183, 68, Malay. I love working out (though I'm still far away from my goal - aiming to get big and strong, and I will), reading, writing, movies, music (old and new), and the arts. I also love the outdoors. 

Looking for someone who shares the same interests? I have no racial preferences so far, but I seem to have a thing for Chinese men. I'm attracted to the smart, go-with-the-flow, non-judgy types. Think anyone between the age of 23 - 32 works best for me. 

Send me a PM! 

Just reposting. haha. Hit me up.

Height: 165

Weight: 55

Race: Chinese

Stays: Near Tiong Bahru

Hobbies: Gym, run, movies, travel. Don't club 

Looking for date and Ltr, prefers straight acting, age below 35 years old, non chub, boyish or sporty look if possible.

If you are ready for dating and ltr to settle down, pls send me a message. Thanks guys.

#Trying luck again..!!! 

Height: 189

Weight: 95

Race: Indian 

Stays: West

Qualifications: Degree in culinary arts

Currently serving NS, studies in USA Charlotte North Carolina. Might be going back after NS. I've never gotten into a relationship before and I'm planning to get into one. Basically I'm very open you could share your thoughts and I won't take it to my heart. 

Pretty much looking for dates and Long term Relationship

Would also like to know more friends. 

Hobbies: Baking, Cooking, Swimming, Bowling,

Preferred: JUST A NICE GUY. 

I am just a simple lonely guy who is lost in my mind recently. Just hope to find someone who can give me some moral support with care and motivation. Someone who is patience and loving. 

Hoping to look for someone who stay around the East so that we can spend sometime together 

Just wish the person is around my age or max 35. Someone Chinese or Malay. Who love cycling. 

If you think you are the one. Just inbox me.

Height: 172

Weight: 78

Stays: Simei

Hobbies: coloring, swimming, running

seeking Chinese guys that are around 22-30 though age is not a determining factor. Just don't be older than my dad. Just want a guy to settle down and be loyal.

pm me if keen or Whatsapp 94559986. Thanks 

Edited by RT28

22 165 56 Chn, LF someone who is caring and treat people with tact (good sense of EQ) More info abt me in my profile page, I wont bite so chat me up ~ (No chubs, age up to + 8, only chinese pls, no offense just personal preference) 

Just trying my luck here >~<

Height: 165

Weight: 55

Stays: Near Tiong Bahru

Hobbies: Gym, run, movies, travel. Don't club 

Looking for date and Ltr, prefers straight acting, age below 35 years old, non chub, boyish or sporty look if possible.

If you are ready for dating and ltr to settle down, pls send me a message. Thanks guys.

Height:175

Weight: 65

Stay: yishun

Take note: i have a belly.

Hobbies: read, kayak and rock climbing. (According to how often I spend my time for the hobbies) might be taking course for scuba, Thai language this year.

Looking for dates/ltr below 35, must be be sporty, best If you are into kayaking and rock climbing.

I'm so perplexed (and sad) because people keep disclaiming their bodies. Do we need to warn others before they fall in love with a 2D image (or non-image) of ourselves online?

Not that I dont do this. But I'm just wondering aloud if this thread is but a manuscript for lost souls waiting to be found by people who can't even see you beyond your body. 

Eh... But what do I know. I'm probably just as guilty.  

Height: 170

Weight: 58

Stays: East

Pretty much looking for dates and Long term Relationship

Would also like to know more friends. 

Gym, Martial Arts, Jog, Swim, Gardening, Cooking, Homely life style.. family focused.. Non Scene, straight acting boyish looking. Prefers simple things in life

Prefer Chinese, 

Edited by gymmerz

Looking for mature man around 30-48 age , I'm 25 173 63 slim here local chi, prefer someone must be -

- easy going

- non fussy

- open minded

- no attitdude

- have sense of decisions

- caring

- discreet

- decent look

- No chub ( slight hunky is ok )

- Height least 173-180

Edited by Hydrogen93

height: 170 

weight: 63 

Race: Chinese 

Goal: I have a belly ,trying to cut it down.

looking for someone that can make me laugh 

spent my time with (Long term relationship)

personal preference: no chubs ,Chinese pls ,age below 30

83122181 WhatsApp me if u Wan my photo  pls chat with me

Edited by Maple6446
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic