Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 12/19/2016 at 10:26 AM, james28 said:

seeking friends 1st who can connect

i am 35 local chn top, 182/76. working professional in finance sector, financially independent. stay at east with family.

enjoys travel, gym, musical/plays, ktv, movies, hanging out with friends chatting over meals and drinks. dun smoke. drink responsibly :) 

conversant in eng and chn. gym at true fitness.

seeking someone who's:

chn btm/ flex btm

age 28-35.

financially independent

aver height and built (not slim nor plump)

smooth and toned bod

loyal, honest, caring and good tempered

pm me for line ID. pls read the above before texting me.

happy christmas whether you are single or with someone special.

I'm looking for LTR, let me know if you are keen to know each other.

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

'The world is complicated out there, don't make it worse when I'm with you

--- To infinity and beyond ---

28/170/62 btm looking for a loyal and committed partner/spouse/soulmate. 

Preference (somewhere close is still acceptable =p):

>170cm (like tall people somehow)

loyal

decent

same age or older 

non chub

dependable

Humourous

Mature

Positive-thinking. Sorry but I can't stand people who just looks at every small problems and not look at the bigger picture.

Edited by avatars
4 hours ago, avatars said:

loyal

decent

same age or older 

non chub

dependable

Humourour

Mature

Positive-thinking. Sorry but I can't stand people who just looks at every small problems and not look at the bigger picture.

i think u better be single better...so many criteria, do u think u got what "he"want to ?

5 hours ago, avatars said:

loyal

decent

same age or older 

non chub

dependable

Humourour

Mature

don't get mad...just be realistic.

speaking from experience, i knew a ipoh boy who have no education, look, financial stability, and personality but demand a bf to have  a atas career, handsome look, young and weathy rich who own a mercede car with condo....tsk tsk.

Hi guys!

Feel it's tedious and tiresome meeting one random guy from time to time which may just end up in lust.

Am seeking the opportunity to date again & gradually get into a long term relationship with a decent guy who's with good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Am in my early 30s 173 90+ Mly flex btm.

Seeking guys ages 36y/o & below, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable.

Someone who is truly ready to commit and is loving and shall be treated in kind.

Hope to hear from you & thanks for reading. :)

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

9 hours ago, Firday said:

don't get mad...just be realistic.

speaking from experience, i knew a ipoh boy who have no education, look, financial stability, and personality but demand a bf to have  a atas career, handsome look, young and weathy rich who own a mercede car with condo....tsk tsk.

Actually, I don't think my preferences are very demanding. I never say my bf needs to be good looking, rich or owns and car. I can enjoy a simple bus ride home with him. And that's just a preference, not a criteria my friend. So don't me angry or mad =)

Edited by avatars
Guest sddv1997

I'm 19, Indian-Pinoy-Spanish [the race is gonna throw a lot of ppl off haha]. I'm a really small person [164cm] but i definitely have a big heart. I don't even know why am I even trying anymore but at least I'm still living with the hope that I do find someone and even if it doesn't work out I would still stay friends with you. I don't want super-duper good-looking people, as long as you're decent [pls pls pls be a nerd/geek] and you can tahan someone who is loud and expressive, you'll be the world to me. I have never been on dates and stuff like that [yes I'm one of those innocent ppl]. Just because I'm being nice doesn't mean I'll allow you to take advantage of me, and yes, everyone has their two faces and so do I. Do message me to get to know me better :) I'm definitely looking for ppl around my age (hey 97 kiddos), but I'm generally fine with 18-25 years old. No racial preference :) 

53 175 20 chinese university student in malaysia north part from ipoh 

Seek ltr with sense of humour 

Im okay with long distance relationship 

Ver btm (i would top u if u want ) 

I have weird fetist (just to make things interesting) 

Prefer non chub no fucking chub!! Non smoker 

Age 18-35 loving and caring not too overly attacted (i like my personal space thank) 

Enjoy movie and song 

Thats it.

Pic upon request 

so many 2017 resolution is to find someone special, why not take action instead? Ok, I m looking for someone to start as friend, someone who are into travel, sports, massage etc.....preferably in your 30s and 40s, 20s is a bit too young for me and we may have generation gap :whistle:

Not into virtual friend who only line and whatsapp but someone who can actually meet over a cup of coffee :P

1 hour ago, doublehappiness said:

2017 a new year! Guess I want to try my luck as well! 

21 Chi 173, Still schooling! 

Looking for someone with the following pointers: 

1. Sincere, Honest

2. Preferably older or around my age 

3. I do not work well with Btms 

4. Someone whom I can talk about "how is your day today?"

5. Someone who prefers spending an entire day at home watching movies, reading books over partying 

6. Preferably more dominant than me. Don't get me wrong I'm not feminine! Just someone that can control me haha! 

7. Enjoys going out for supper lol! 

DM me then! 

Hii

Edited by Chubby_1986

Hello, it's 2017 wohooo:clap:

I'm Arab mix Indian mix Malay 

yup I maybe chub! But so what? I do still run and swim to keep myself healthy and lose weight along the way:):)

studying full time at Nanyang poly

working full time  at Starbucks:) Yup I'm a Barista!:)

Looking to settle down actually( yup you may think I'm still young and such) but we gotta settle down or be in rs at a certain point in time:)

basically I have not much preferences just guys below 35 years old?:)

Hope to hear from guys soon:)

line id: vausey1998

or PM me:)

Hello guys! Happy New Year 2017! 

Just as the last, it'd be nice to find that decent guy to date and hoping that it could maybe gradually turn into a long term relationship? Seek someone who's with good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Seeking guys preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Someone who is truly ready to commit!

Hoping to hear from you & thanks for reading. :)

11 hours ago, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge. 

Catching each other in naked and blindfolded, wink wink:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge. 

wah buy a house and stay together. unless you're talking about a condo, otherwise either of you have few more years to go before you can get a HDB. then there lies the issue of home ownership and money involved. complicated but an ideal dream nonetheless

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

I love travelling and getting lost in a foreign land. Im extroverted and simple. I do want to settle down with nice sincere guy with no baggage.
i'm particularly fond of guys with tattoos (at the right places) and the same time very dapper and preppy. preferably chinese or malay - english speaking.
i'm not tall, so my ideal man doesn't have to be either. :) i love fashion so he has to at least, know how to dress himself. i'm independent, so he can't be clingy.

Fell in love early last year and got hurt pretty bad. Picked myself up and now I guess I'm ready to mingle once again.  Chat me up! haha

Things about me: 

- 18 year old Chinese who enjoys writing and watching films. 
- In tee shirts and shorts 95% of the time
- Quite blunt with expressing honest, sometimes politically incorrect opinions; I can judge harshly
- Can be utterly random, like going to a waterfront park to sit on the ground and enjoy the breeze and scenery
- Veering towards a slim build, looking forward to beefing up in NS 
- Someone easy to talk to précisely because I'm blunt (I think)
- Appears to be in a daze a lot of the time, but actually am listening; quiet, knowing accompaniment is as romantic as endless couple banter to me
- My ex date was 32

Possible scenarios with someone special:
- Bitching about people behind their backs, unbound to moral guilt (not in everything la)
- Going for super random outings like fishing at east coast park??? (I really dk)
- Him arranging something special because he likes surprising me and hearing me say 'holy fuck'
- Be willing to watch, say, Arrival with me for the third time in theaters because he knows I can be a movie freak. 
- Talking to me normally (and slightly idealistically) about our possible future without thinking I'm a crazy clinger
- Picking up the pieces with honest feelings after a fight, not sweeping things under the carpet. 

Sorry for that long chunk. It's actually all about me me me. But in putting myself out there I thought I should craft a more concrete image for myself and wait for the interested fish to bite. This as opposed to defining parameters for my potential date(s); my ex date wasn't someone I thought I'd fall for, and I once rejected someone I thought I could love. I'd hate to scare off the one who matters. Here's to looking for someone with a big heart and big mind. Interested parties can pm me or Line me @mockingjay

Cheers!
Edited by FleaBiscuit

so I want a long term serious relationship.. maybe with a guy who is in his 30's and bottom or a guy in his 20's and mature enough.  :wub:

I like to make myself active but still enjoy relaxing time at home or parks or cafes.

My interest:  creative activities like drawing, painting, sewing, craft and cooking. cycling, walking and immersing in nature, watching documentaries.  

Even when I have a boyfriend/partner, I still would try to secure some of private time for myself.  Of course I will try to secure time with him as well.  It's all about balancing.  I don't drink but I can cook something that goes well with your favorite drink if you like drinking. :)  

I'm Japanese, 39 years old... and I am top, looking for a bottom.  

Edited by Taiyo

Hi Im 32,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Edited by ReallyMeh

29/ 170 /82 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local Chinese, Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

14 minutes ago, skybabylister said:

29/ 170 /82 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local Chinese, Do chat with me if we have common interests

why are you copying the same exact words as my intro?  be more creative la bro

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Hello! 

Just as the last, it'd be nice to find that decent guy to date and hoping that it could maybe gradually turn into a long term relationship? Seek someone who's with good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Seeking guys preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Someone who is truly ready to commit!

Hoping to hear from you & thanks for reading. ;)

5 minutes ago, Taiyo said:

i posted here in this morning and i was approached by a couple of guys who were looking for a casual fun.  ha ha  ha..hahaaha...

It's common, especially with a face pic.

However, with a face pic, you have a higher chance of getting messages from someone who lurks around here, either with a genuine intention to look for a ltr, friends or people who are just looking for fun.

Without it, you're gonna stuck in this loop of hoping-to-see-how-each-other-looks-like and probably not message at all..

But then, you can choose to ignore those messages that doesn't interest you anyway! Stay positive :D.. 

Good luck on looking for your partner!:)

Holy mama.

12 hours ago, Taiyo said:

so I want a long term serious relationship.. maybe with a guy who is in his 30's and bottom or a guy in his 20's and mature enough.  :wub:

I like to make myself active but still enjoy relaxing time at home or parks or cafes.

My interest:  creative activities like drawing, painting, sewing, craft and cooking. cycling, walking and immersing in nature, watching documentaries.  

Even when I have a boyfriend/partner, I still would try to secure some of private time for myself.  Of course I will try to secure time with him as well.  It's all about balancing.  I don't drink but I can cook something that goes well with your favorite drink if you like drinking. :)  

I'm Japanese, 39 years old.  top.

Anyone wants to try me out?  heheh. 

i take a rain check since i already over 20 year old, too mature to secure private time for partner, friends, hobbies and family...career.

i can only try u if you btm for me....

1 minute ago, sharkbaithoohaha said:

26, chinese/malay crossbreed (lol)

tall n slim

average, boyish sorta guy 

quite a geek

average joes step up! 

sorta have this hairy fetish (pm for more deets;)

not really boyfriend material but if I like you

we shall go farrr

. _ .

i like your intro! hahaha, crossbreed huh. well anyway i'd love to be friends if that's something you're up for too.

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. :)

Do PM me if you are keen and if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love....

Guest YJacket

20 chn 184 70 nsf,  seek ltr.  <28 chn with similar stats.  LINE : iancaleb.  Non-smoker here,  homely boy most of the time.  Prefer guys who knows how to read English words ( you guys sure know what i meant. )  and also knows more vocabulary other than " seek,  fun,  here for,  ) kindly indicate who u are and a recent face pic upon initiation,  basic courtesy.  Cheers. 

Edited by YJacket
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic