Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 3/13/2022 at 5:54 PM, yoyQ said:

Does having disability make finding love hard? It hasn't been easy for me 

.. may my true love come one-day who can accept my limitations.

dear @yoyQ i was born with a hole in my heart as a Baby. During Puberty things got worse... Living with a disability makes u stronger... Take care of yourself k?

happy Friday. For those who wanna post here, pls be warned...

i am stocky,

not meaty,

even with a tummy its a small one,

I've lost weight & i do not consider myself a chub...

YES! My abs are not well defined, but i do not allow anyone here to see my face or bod picture & pass judgement on me.

Most guys here,

Some are hypocrites.

I send them my bod pic & they classify me: as Chub, in their eyes STOCKY means out-of-shape :(

NO! to them, stocky means semi-Chub. That is the sad game that some here are playing. That's why in 2022 i will never post under this thread. Until the culture changes...

Even in 2032 the same people will continue to discriminate guys who are Stocky...like me :0(

I fear @GachiMuchiis gonna scold me for not posting> Long Term Relationship (Compiled).

i am 38yo, seeking guys for bff, now dating a local Chn.

2 requests: i am in a Choir,

if u are Tenor or Baritone we will make a gd couple & maybe can register for Busking, lol

(2) i stay walking distance from Redhill MRT. if u stay near me, pls hv some proof of residence hor... Maybe we can go for dinner dates, of course>>> if i am your type. Thx for reading :)

hi everyone. I am 36 chn local. 

I am not good looking or fit and I have tummy. I feel that I am avg or below avg in terms of physical looks, but i will try to be nice and sincere to ppl close to me, like good friends or family.

I am trying to know more people who wants to connect with me to be good friends, soul mates or dates. 

During free time, i like to play games (mobile), watch shows (netflix) or movie, or just go out walk walk (at shopping mall etc.).

Pm me if you are interested to know more. :)

51/168/64c local

Mature, down to earth and lead a simple life style, not into night life. I like nature, gardening, singing, travel, reading, cycling and exercises to keep fit.

I hope to find someone sincere into long term friendship or relationship, share similar interest and beliefs, to spend time for remaining life's journey. Prefer someone easy going, non-feminine, mature thinking and non smoker.

PM me if you are keen, and we'll take it from there..

Regards

Hello guys. I'm 51yo local chn 1.8m 85kg flex/btm mature discreet working professional. Loving, caring with a sense of humour. 

Seeking someone slightly younger in his 40s, local chn flex/top who is intellectual, career-stable and English-speaking. more of an alpha Male who enjoys caring for his younger partner in public. Roles may be reversed in private. Communication is essential.

PM me if keen to explore.

Hi guys,

33 Chinese, 170, 87 average meaty. Work on the body.

I like to swimming, gym, open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and go out with friends.

Interests : Music, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!,cuddling in bed

I prefer my other half to be:

-above 33 and wan to settle down.

- Like to work out

- Take care of each other

- Financially stable, can be local or malaysian chinese

Pm me ur tele or line. Thank you.

Looking for that special someone to hunker down with. He be the one to laugh through those B-grade horror movies with, the one to slow dance to some mellow tunes with and the one to steal a kiss under the stars with. Am 31 175 70, local professional attracted by wit and charm. Flick me a PM to connect. Waiting to make memories together one experience at a time.

Lookin' in your eyes
I see a paradise
This world that I've found is too good to be true
Standin' here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you

Let 'em say we're crazy
I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand
Baby, don't ever look back

On 4/1/2022 at 12:59 AM, EC1974 said:

Seeking Uncle or mature daddy type of guy for fun (nsa). I’m into chinese man who is vers/btm, age must be over 50yo, old is gold (hehe)

I’m top, married local chinese (44yo, 183/97).

If keen, pls add me at wechat cocky2017

TQ, Cheers!

Did you read the title? Why are you here then?

This thread is not for NSA fun.

1 warning point for spamming in the wrong thread.

On 2/5/2022 at 12:20 AM, geekie89 said:

...Trying again despite the overwhelming odds. 

Local chinese here, top if it matters. 32c 176 75. Looking to make friends with and date someone with one or more common interests (see below), and LTR if we click. Ideally, that someone should be around my age (around 25-35 years old) with similar stats, be sincere, be real, be able to hold conversations and does not have a short attention span. I'm also discreet, and not out to my family and most of my friends and colleagues, if it matters. 

Abit more about myself -- Currently attending gym classes thrice a week at VA. Plays genshin impact and pokemon legend arceus. Enjoys walks in both nature and urban areas, cycling at parks too. Enjoys travelling. Up for good food and desserts anytime. Recently hooked to All of Us are Dead on Netflix. Interested in landscape photography too. 

up

Hi ,

I'm in early 40. Tall Decent looking chn.. stocky built.

Consider myself good-natured with soft spoken personality.

Hope to form discreet relationship/ friendship, with straight act and manly individuals (top Chinese).

While I'm still single, I'm looking for someone whom can feel comfortable with and that can have deep intellectual conversation with. 

I may not be good at talking but i can be a good listener to You.

Seek for straight acting, discreet and decent looking chn. PM for more if u r in 40 and 50s .

Hi ,

I'm local Chinese, in early 40s.

Tall, STR acting looking.. stocky built. Consider myself good-natured person.

To keep things less complicated, I hope to find a discreet relationship with straight acting/discreet individuals (top Chinese), preferably a rather long term arrangement. Someone who is intellectual is plus point ;)

Someone who share the same sediments so we can satisfy each other's needs, while going back to our families feeling physically and emotionally satisfied.

I know it's hard but it is worth the shot.

If you r looking for the same, we can meet up for coffee or a meal, and see where chemistry leads us ;)

Married, bi curious tops are welcome.

Edited by True079

Hello!

32 Chinese, tall and big to describe me.

Standing at 184cm and weighting 103kg.

still believe in happy ever after, ideal relationship doesn’t need to see each other 24/7 or texting good morning or sending photos of lunches. 

Cafe hopping is too over, companionship wins over IG worthy photos of food. Like nature, trying to start exercising.

Super adaptive and empathetic, able to accustomed to people’s feeling. Loves dogs (literally). 

if you’re find that such description of a person is someone you don’t mind, PM me. 

Each one of us requires the spur of insecurity to force us to do our best.

Not sure if I'm anyone's type but why not 😄

Me:

1. 34 year old, turning 35 this year

2. Chinese

3. Not particularly handsome or good looking, have a "dad" body 

4. Not particularly active physically

5. 169cm, 84kg, on the meaty/chubby side

6. stable software engineering job

7. Discreet

8. Interest in science fiction

9. Spend most of my free time on Netflix, YouTube and games

10. bottom

You:

1. Chinese (strong preference)

2. same age or slightly older than me +1 or +2 years

3. same height/taller than me

4. Mature and not an emotional wreck

5. not clingy

6. slim/average body and looks. Not interested in those with tons of muscles or expecting gym type body. 

7. maybe same line of work. Not a hard requirement. But I do want to engage in intellectual discussions and conversations. 

8. top (I do have a mild fetish about being fucked by an "elder brother", thus the age requirement)

9. Non-smoker. Just hate the smell and smoke always make me sick.

Edited by FlippantMount

Hi ,

I'm local Chinese, in early 40s.181. chn 90kg. STR acting looking..

To keep things less complicated, I would like to know more discreet straight acting individuals (top Chinese).

If u r in 40s and 50s Chinese tops, and are keen to know me., Do PM me.  We can meet up for coffee or a meal, and see where chemistry leads us 

Married, bi curious tops are welcome.

On 3/6/2022 at 8:24 PM, moonchild said:

Since it's 2022, maybe it's time to give this place a try to find my other half .

About myself

Height: 163

Weight: 80 ( dad's bod perhaps)

Race: Chinese

Position :

-Flex Btm,  possible to top if we work something out. 

-I'm fine without it all together.

Interest

-Culture , traveling, experimental cooking, photography, craft & arts.

-I am not sporty but I am doing some weight lifting and all. Slowly working my way back to shape.

Looking for

-Plus -Minus 5 yrs of my age (perfably but who knows)

-preferably chi, others are fine too as long as we can click

-Preferably a non-smoker, non-chub

-str8 acting, non loud

-Stable job, good sense of humour.

-Someone who is looking to doing simple things as a couple together. 

Drop me a PM if you like to chat and let's get to know each other.

Please start with a self introduction when you PM me. Thank you.

Refresh my post.

Reading through before texting will be appreciated.

Edited by moonchild

Hi, I'm 26 this year 2022 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and i could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by jerking off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily too!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient type of boy!

You definitely have to be vers or btm. Pleasent looking to me of course! (like who doesn't go for this now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy! 🥰 If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Firend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What we will be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Date like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and get away 1 night stays!

Go to other country together like Thailand or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim and near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

On 4/17/2022 at 12:48 PM, Boiboi2001 said:

Hey all , happy weekends :)

I'm turning 21st this year and seeking LTR

I'm someone that's pretty chill and easy going 😌  

Open to making friends as well ☺️ 

CONGRATS Boiboi2001 on your 21st bdae!!!

TBH,
This is the wrong platform to find friends,
Why? Most men who P.M. u parade as Twinks but they are actually Hunters, hunting for "Fresh meat".

I advise you,
to go the old fashioned route,
joining OUT-IN-SG & gtg exposed to the circuit, I know its a long road ahead, & u mite end up like me...a 38yo openly gay... disillusioned & recently dumped by an older guy after dating him from 17th to 31st March... 
                                                                                                                                                  ...but this is a better outcome than my gay-friend who got to know a guy, dated, & ended up with genital warts/an S.T.D. & gtg infected, so pls take care!!!

Looking for that special someone to have and to hold innamorare. He be the one to laugh through those B-grade horror movies with, the one to slow dance to some mellow tunes with and the one to steal a kiss under the stars with. Am 31 175 70; a local professional attracted to wit and character. Slide into my DM to connect. Waiting to make memories together one experience at a time.

You could give me chills
On a summer day, yeah
When we're laying still
But you make my heart race
Gonna keep me young
When we're old and grey
I know that time moves on
But some things don't change

I won't stop getting butterflies
I get 'em every time
I look into your eyes
You won't stop running through my mind

Hey everyone! I am looking for someone to call mine. I am open to a lot of stuff as I didnt do it much when I was early 20's. I am Indian, 26, 170cm, 55kg and vers. Bare in mind that I am still a virgin cause didnt focus much on sex back then. I am from Malaysia currently staying in SG cause i got transferred here. 

Who do I prefer?

Someone who can speak english cause that is the only language I am good at. Someone who is stable in most aspect and also it is a MUST to be chubby/cub/stocky as I like my man to be big size :3

About me?

I am into dogs, video games, going out to the bars. I am also a social butterfly but dont worry I wont go around sleeping with other people hahaha. I work in the IT department. 

Unfortunately I am no longer on any social media but you can text me on telegram: regan1310.

P.S. We dont have to jump into a relationship str8 away. We can always start slow cause I dont want to make the mistake I made in my previous relationship. 

On 4/9/2022 at 12:59 AM, Im-Who-Im said:

Hello all

Looking to get into a LTR

- I am 30, 173, 65, local, Chinese, working in a bank.

- Btm, looking for a top, who’s not sassy and not an emotional wreck - no drama.

We can drama in bed all we want but that’s besides the point. 
- Looking for someone who’s willing to understand and accept me for who I am and I vice-versa will make the effort to do the same.

X open relationship

X fun

X drugs

X fwb 

Y humble, not arrogant

Y well-mannered

Age isn’t a major factor but preferably between 27 and 40. Have a stable job, mature in character, behaviour and disposition. 

- You should have moderate to high sex drive where possible LOL (but it’s not everything!)

Ok sorry, I’m making this sound like a job description, but HEY hit me up if you’re interested?

I believe that being polite and courteous doesn’t cost alot of your time. Pm-ed but left the conversation is a very rude way. Glad u left as this shows clearly ur personalities. 

On 4/22/2022 at 9:30 PM, boyboy24 said:

I believe that being polite and courteous doesn’t cost alot of your time. Pm-ed but left the conversation is a very rude way. Glad u left as this shows clearly ur personalities. 

Hey, thanks for dropping the note. But, we have crossed paths before so I’m sorry if me leaving the conversation disturbs you. Wishing you the very best.

Edited by Im-Who-Im
On 4/23/2022 at 12:01 AM, Im-Who-Im said:

Hey, thanks for dropping the note. But, we have crossed paths before so I’m sorry if me leaving the conversation disturbs you. Wishing you the very best.

Well. Even we crossed paths before u could at least inform me. So I wun be texting or pm u again. Its not a very pleasant move.