Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

I'm going along the lines of why not. 

Me:

1. 34 year old, turning 35 this year

2. Chinese

3. Not particularly handsome or good looking, have a "dad" body 

4. Not particularly active physically. Goes for run on weekends.

5. 169cm, 84kg, on the meaty/chubby side

6. stable software engineering job

7. Discreet, not out to many. 

8. Interest in science fiction, tech and engineering and european history

9. Spend most of my free time on Netflix, YouTube and games

10. bottom

11. Drinks alcohol quite often but always stop before complete incapacitation

12. Not clingy, aloof at times. Introvert.

You:

1. Chinese (strong preference)

2. same age or slightly older than me by no more than 5 years. 

3. same height/taller than me. 

4. Mature and not an emotional wreck. But, I WILL not judge or reject if you need time to sort out some emotional trauma or have some mental health issue. Just be honest about it and willing to work together to help you get better.

5. not clingy

6. slim/average body and looks. Not interested in those with tons of muscles nor am i expecting gym type body. If you do gym from time to time, it's fine. I'm neutral about it.

7. maybe same line of work. Not a hard requirement. But I do want to engage in intellectual discussions and conversations with you. 

8. top (I do have a mild fetish about being fucked by an "elder brother", thus the age requirement)

9. Non-smoker. Just hate the smell and smoke always make me sick.

10. If you don't mind someone who is chubby/meaty in their 30s. In other words, the average guy who blends into the crowd.

11. High integrity and honest. 

On 9/3/2021 at 12:41 AM, SAKnight93 said:

Hey Everyone. This is my first post. Sorry if it is too long or if I am not suppose to be posting it here. 

I am local indian. June 15, Gemini, if that matters. 28 years old. 173cm. 130Kg. Bi.

I am doing my final year psychology and criminology degree now. My interests are netflix and video games. I am generally a shy person until I get to know you. Sorta Introvert but mostly a homebody. I spent all my life just watching shows and school. I have not yet started working because I did not want to split my focus from school and work. 

Since secondary school, I knew that I was attracted to both men and women. However at that time I had no idea that a man could be with a man. I have never even heard of PINKDOT back then even though it existed and never really had any friends who shared the same interests. So I assumed I had one option. Men-Women. 

Only two months back did I decide to explore the other side of my bisexuality. I probably spent weeks reading on the different labels and terms and I still find it overwhelming. I often found myself alternating between being Bi-Curious and Bisexual. I have never been in a relationship before. So you may ask how sure I am that I am attracted to both Men and Women. Honestly, all I know is that I don't care if you are a Men or a Women. Love has no Gender. Hope I am quoting that correctly. Anyways, all I know is that when I finally have a relationship, I will work hard at it and cherish it and fight for it all the way. Especially in a country that is not yet fully welcoming. 

For women, I always thought my friendly personality alone would be enough but for men, I feel like looks plays a huge part too. I am obese right now and I am slowly trying to start exercising and be better for the person who I eventually end up with. Other than the men who I seldom match with on apps, no one in my family or friends know about my bisexuality. I feel like before actually telling them I need to figure out myself first. Right now, with all these information I read on the forums and goggle, I feel like I need more friends who can relate or understand what I am saying and help me navigate though my bisexuality.  If anyone have watched Love Victor, I need a Simon to help me out. Hahaha. 

Anyways, I am someone who is also looking to be in a relationship. Long term one if everything goes well. I just need someone who I can count on, who is loyal, patient with me since I am new to the relationship and everything else and I will try to do the same. Trust and Communication is very important to me. I rather you tell me that you cheated or do not like me and we can either work things out, go back to being friends (Depends) or leave mutually instead of prolonging the hurt and pain. I am a little slow when it comes to emotions so if you are mad or angry, I will prefer if you are straight forward and be honest with me on why you are angry or how I hurt you rather than making me guess. Since I am 28, I prefer around the age from 27 to I don't know 32? We will just figure the age range when it comes to that. Personal Preference, sorry if it offends anyone, I don't really fancy a smoker as a boyfriend. I do not smoke nor drink so I feel it would be easier to be with someone who is similar to that. Social drinkers are alright as long as they don't mind me not drinking. They are free to drink with their friends if they like. Hahaha. I am not keen on pets too. I love them but I do not want to own them. This is still debatable so pet owners, fret not. Hahaha. 

As for friends, I am okay with any age but I find it easier to connect to people around the same age or the same age as me. I have been living in my room for ages anyways so I will probably be learning more from you than you learn from me. Hahaha. For people who wants to become friends and wouldn't mind joining me for walks or something, I live in Woodlands. I am a morning person so feel free to join me before the sun rises. I do not mind if you prefer the evenings too.  

That is about it. If I miss anything feel free to ask me or DM me? I still figuring out this forum. If there is a private message option, feel free to do that if you like and I will get back to you. Thank You for reading all the way and Sorry for making it so long. Just getting it off my chest. Good Night. 

Well written

Hi ,

I'm local Chinese, in early 40s.

Tall, STR acting looking.. stocky built. Consider myself good-natured person.

To keep things less complicated, I hope to find a discreet relationship with straight acting/discreet individuals (top Chinese), preferably a rather long term arrangement. Someone who is intellectual is plus point ;)

Someone who share the same sediments so we can satisfy each other's needs, while feeling physically and emotionally satisfied.

I know it's hard but it is worth the shot.

If you r looking for the same, we can meet up for coffee or a meal, and see where chemistry leads us ;)

Married, bi curious tops are welcome.

On 9/17/2021 at 1:30 PM, pusheenpika said:

Not sure if I've ever posted here. Probably did. But here goes again.

Looking for that special someone who (hopefully) doesn't define me by my stats because I'm way (x5) off from today's gay male beauty standards. If anything, I'm taller than the average Singaporean male, heavier than most too, and almost blind without my glasses. Have been trying my best at the gym, ensuring I strut out with a sore body and a drenched workout attire (well, ok I exaggerate cos I can shower there).

I have demons to fight, and I hope you can accompany me on my journey to self love and recovery. I'll definitely be there for you too, and have been know to provide new perspectives (if you need help with a knotty situation), bring lots of laughter, and can listen well.

Into guys who are around my age (mid 30s) and smart (sapiosexual they say?) but not too full of themselves. Be financially stable, humourous (I love dad jokes), happy and confident. 

Plus points if you love cafe hopping, photography, walks (because my knee is injured), crystals (collector here), gaming (boardgames or on the console), hitting group fitness classes at the gym (rpm and bodypump!), and cuddles (while catching shows on Netflix, Disney+, etc). I love gadgets too!

Hmu if this catches your gaze. 

Edited by pusheenpika

Looking for that special someone to have and to hold innamorare // He be the one to laugh through those B-grade horror movies with, the one to slow dance to some mellow tunes with and the one to steal a kiss under the stars with…Am 31 175 70 | a local professional attracted to wit and character. Slide into my DM to connect~

I don't get tired of loving you

I don't get tired of us
Every time that I'm touching you
You're the one that I want
And all the ones that have come before
Never had me feeling this way
Oh, you know what they say

When it feels right, you'll know what it feels like
Front seat of a joyride, caught up in a rush
And when I'm by your side, looking into your eyes
That's just what it feels like, feels like
It feels like love

It sounds so dramatic
But I know that you feel the same
Oh, and there's no sign of stopping
Keep taking me all the way

On 5/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, sgind said:

Looking for that special someone to have and to hold innamorare // He be the one to laugh through those B-grade horror movies with, the one to slow dance to some mellow tunes with and the one to steal a kiss under the stars with…Am 31 175 70 | a local professional attracted to wit and character. Slide into my DM to connect~

I don't get tired of us

It feels like love

It sounds so dramatic

This is a post, poem, or song? Hehe.. 

I am

- Malaysian Chinese

- 33 years old

- 174cm, 85kg

- Average looking (can pm me for ig)

- hairy bear

- not really into anal sex (currently enjoying cuddling, kissing and more)

- work as professional

- hobby: travel, outdoor activity, cooking , singing, badminton

Looking for (if possible)

- someone who can speak chinese with me (i feel more comfortable)

- similar hobby / interest

- age > 32

- height > 170cm

- straight acting

- caring

yo

just a nerdish lookin guy, average with a hint of Twink 💀

studyin

am a switch and an enfp

watches anime/cartoons read abit of manga,likes cats and gamin(fps) and also photography (nothing professional just doin it with mah trusty phone)

Edited by vera.

To the one:

I am turning 32 this year. I am Malaysian Chinese and currently working in Singapore.

-I am not gym built and I have a small tummy 🥲(165cm and 65kg) and looking for someone to train and get fit together. 
-I like to watch Netflix, café hopping, cycling, going to nature park occasionally. 

-I stay with my housemates and I can host for overnight cuddles at North West area

I am looking for someone who is:

- >28<40, buffed than me as I like to squeeze chest and butt a lot lol

- Homey and kind

- Enjoy cuddle and Netflix kind of person

- Clean, smooth, non-smoker

Chat me up to find out more.

Only pm me if you are keen.

Not into chub, cd, skinny, discreet.

Just my personal preference, nothing personal. 

Spread love; not hate.

Edited by kinkienips

Looking for my other half who is kind, independent, Intellectually stimulating and supportive, whom we both can grow to be a better person in the presence of each other. 

About myself

Height: 180

Weight: 75

Race: Local Chinese

Position: Flex

Outdoor sports person, nature lover, loves travelling to see the world, stable career and financially independent. 

Looking for

Race: Chinese 

Position: No  Preference 

PM me and let’s make friends.

On 2/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, tanwla said:

Hello everyone, here hoping to try my luck again.

I am:

32 years old

170cm

50kg

chinese

working

versatile

friendly, sociable, caring

looking for:

top/versatile

below 50yrs old

Not chubby

working

chinese

around same height or taller

friendly and sociable

please chat me up at telegram @algint

see you :) 

Hi ,

Looking for someone to share life with.

Seek discreet relationship with straight acting/manly individuals (top Chinese), preferably a rather long term arrangement.

Someone who is intellectual is definitely plus point .

If you r looking for the same, we can meet up for coffee or a meal, and see where chemistry leads us .

Hello,

28, 162 58 local Chinese here.

Homely guy who like to watch Chinese variety shows, anime, read novels and listen to songs during my own free time. 

Quite introverted (INTJ) so will take quite a bit of time to warm up.

Looking for someone that I can click with and be committed to plan our future together.

Open to making friends as well.

Hi guys, 

I am looking a LTR and ready to settle down. Hope that I am lucky to find the special one here. 

Myself:

I am 35chinese, 165,57kg, gymfit. I like to gym a lot, jog, travel, movies and spend time with family. I am straight acting and I am Top. 

Looking for the other half:

- No chub pls. Just a preference and no offense pls. 
- Not more than 38yrs old. 
- Straight acting. 
- Hopefully Boyish or cute lor. 
- Nice to be fit and someone who likes to gym also or similar hobbies. 

I am just exploring and trying my luck here. Cheers. 😊

On 5/21/2022 at 8:58 PM, Just J said:

Hello,

28, 162 58 local Chinese here.

Homely guy who like to watch Chinese variety shows, anime, read novels and listen to songs during my own free time. 

Quite introverted (INTJ) so will take quite a bit of time to warm up.

Looking for someone that I can click with and be committed to plan our future together.

Open to making friends as well.

I like to connect with u coz i can spend hours reading a novel, but the thought that i am 38yo makes me think: "it ain't gonna work"... sigh☹️

On 3/6/2022 at 8:24 PM, moonchild said:

Since it's 2022, maybe it's time to give this place a try to find my other half .

About myself

Height: 163

Weight: 80 ( dad's bod perhaps)

Position :

-Flex Btm,  possible to top if we work something out. 

-I'm fine without it all together.

Interest

-Culture , traveling, experimental cooking, photography, craft & arts.

-I am not sporty but I am doing some weight lifting and all. Slowly working my way back to shape.

Looking for

-Plus -Minus 5 yrs of my age (perfably but who knows)

-preferably chi, others are fine too as long as we can click

-Preferably a non-smoker, non-chub

-str8 acting, non loud

-Stable job, good sense of humour.

-Someone who is looking to doing simple things as a couple together. 

- "telegram" no "line"

Drop me a PM if you like to chat and let's get to know each other.

Please start with a self introduction when you PM me. Thank you.

Text if you like to chat.

On 5/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, sgind said:

I don't get tired of us

It feels like love

It sounds so dramatic

Bump

Hello!

I am:

- 24/171/85/Chi/Top

- I am currently in Uni studying

- Plays LOL but badly

- Can cook and bake! :)

Looking for:
- Someone taller and older than me (30 is probably the cap on the age)

- Chinese: I am really bad at keeping up with own culture already... I might not be able to handle 2 :( [I don't mind if you are very patient with me :)] 

- I like a chubby belly as long as you are healthy! All the more for me to hug ^^

- non-smoker as I cannot tolerate the smell/ breath :(

- Aims to settle down with one person and not play around 

Please do chat me up and give me some time to warm up to you! We can take things slow, be good friends and then decide if something more is good for us! 

47/170/61 chn local here. Am keen to find someone to spend time with and hopefully more. Enjoys movies, keeping fit, travelling and nature. Hope to find someone who is also chn, small build and enjoys the same activities. PM me if keen.

Apologies if you have PMed and I have not replied. Not being rude but just not good in declining. Hope everybody will eventually find somebody to be comfortable with! 

On 2/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, tanwla said:

Hello everyone, here hoping to try my luck again.

I am:

32 years old

170cm

50kg

chinese

working

versatile

friendly, sociable, caring

looking for:

top/versatile

below 50yrs old

No chub

working

chinese

around same height or taller

friendly and sociable

please chat me up at telegram @algint

see you :) 

Hi,

Looking for someone to share life with.

Seek discreet relationship with straight acting/manly individuals (tall top Chinese), preferably a rather long term arrangement.

Someone who is intellectual and professional r definitely plus points .

If you r looking for the same, we can meet up for coffee or a meal, and see where chemistry leads us .

Edited by True079

Hi, I'm 26 this year 2022 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

Horoscope: pisces  

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and u could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by allowing me to jerk off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily by blowjob and sex by the way!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy/non chhb who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient boy!

Definitely you have to be vers or btm and pleasent looking to me. (like who doesn't go for now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy and do tiktok together! 🥰 

If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Friend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What will we be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Go out for Dates like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account by create tiktok content together and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and 1 night vacation!

Go to other country together like Thailand or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim/non chub and you are near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

Hi,

I’m 35 years old Chinese(PRC working in SG).

Came to SG by 2014 and ended 7.5 years relationship with ex half a year ago.

172cm 75kg and straight acting & working in transportation service management fields. 
First time post here and wish to know more friends, can understand basic English and mainly look for mandarin speakers if possible. Sorry my English is not so good as native speakers, so better you could understand mandarin or Chinese if sometimes I have to express myself in Chinese. 
Look for LTR (A top with unmarried status, BIG NO to married guys sorry!) and ±6 years around my age (29-41). 

If you want to know more we may can have a coffee or tea session, never be in gay circles but glad to know more friends. 
my contact telegram: ammo86

Discreet 43/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/Skinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy & Ladyboy for LTR

42yrs old and Below 

Edited by Flexiguy

hi

I am trying this on post again and hope to have someone special to spend with on the 14th.  I'm 47 local chn, 173 65 average build young looking (B) hoping to find a top long term soul mate for remaining life's journey.  Naturally an introvert in general but I have resumed cycling recently.

Ideally my partner

preferably > 170

Proportionate body build (not extreme skinny or chub)

Christian (a bonus)

The rest I guess based on chemistry. By the way, my interest are music, movies, drama, gaming, cycling and I have a cat.

If you think you like to chat further and contact to get to know each other better.  do drop me a message

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Hi! New here, going to try this out with no expectations 😅

I'm: 

-23/171/90/chn/vers (to be honest still exploring my sexual side)

-Appreciate intellectual conversations and deep talks. Or we can just be fools and joke about everything. I'm pretty open!

-I read a lot, mostly on wellness and psychological theories. Yah lah, nerd lah. 

-I love the performing arts too and play music myself.

-Trying to lose weight recently so having someone to do it with would be amazing. 

Looking for someone around my age range who is up for dates/casual hang out/getting to know each other. Of course a LTR would be nice but I'm someone who likes to get to know the person first and see where it goes! Feel free to PM me for my telegram or anything. Thanks!

Hey hey, thanks for reading!

I'm 31, 178, 85, bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Seeking partner for stable relationship.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese/Caucasian

Average built matured man/daddy-like person

Age probably between 35 and 45 (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect

Able to spend time with each other

Hit me up!

Edited by Eded90838

About myself

Height: 160

Weight: 57kg

Nationality: Singaporean

Abstain anal and oral sex

Abstain alcoholic drinks

Non smoker

Ovo lacto vegetarian

Very easy going personality

Playing computer games a lot

Likes to socialize and makes many friends

Always want to look attractive by keeping fit and eating healthy but eats desserts frequently as well

Attracted to lean fit guys

Looking for

Fit guys and like to keep fit with me by joining me run weekly (cycling or roller blading with my running group also ok)

Kind, compassionate and caring people

People who loves to socialize

Non smoker

People who love me and not sex me

Easy going person and not nitpicking

I am looking for more good friends that are attracted to each other. Friends that are so good that we can be living together in the future, cooking together, exercising together, cuddle together, play together and do many activities together. 

Hey, just trying my luck to see if I can find that special someone to connect with.

29/163/59 average build, local Chinese, discreet/straight acting, non-smoker, financially stable.
Chill and easy-going, enjoys music/Karaoke, Netflix/movies, trying new cuisines/food and visiting new places. Recently started frequenting the nature trails/hiking, and also jogging/running more to try to be healthier.

Looking for someone around the same age or slightly older, preferably local Chinese too. Someone discreet who's taller and around the same build as well, and also a non-smoker. Someone to explore the world with or just simply to spend time together. An active lifestyle or similar interests would be a huge plus as well.

Edited by c192

Hey hey, thanks for reading!

I'm 31, 178, 85, bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Seeking partner for stable relationship.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese/Caucasian

Average built matured man/daddy-like person

Age probably between 35 and 45 (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect

Able to spend time with each other

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so just posting and hoping for the best 

About me:

25 168 65 local chn flex btm

Average build

Uni undergrad

Non-smoker

Hobbies: I usually do eSports or indoor sports but hoping to find someone that'll bring me out for some outdoor sports too 

Looking for: 

Someone taller and older than me

Average / fit build

Values the heart/emotional connection > physical connection

Top (Unless you're not into anal then idc haha)

non-smoker

Down-to-earth

Edited by jcy
Added age