Male HQ

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply

imchaser

Fine, then post your photo ID here lo.

Call upon your parents to validate.

post your CB la.

You post your M'sian IC first lor, let us call upon your wife and 3 children to validate. Siao

Guest CuteBear

Hi, I know this sounds kind of sleazy but.

Would you have fun with me? 29 170 100 chi

I ALSO want ley, 32 177 100 chinese bear, hairy chest, tummy and ass, u keen bo

You owe me the answers since March

Can you share with us your (when,whom how)

a)Best sex experience

b)Wildest sex experience

c)Kinkiest sex experience

d)Worse sex experience

e)Most turn off sex experience

Ill just keep it brief. Wont elaborate further.

a)The one with a tailor. I was the tailor.

b)The one on the bus.

c)Sexual harassing a drunk man.

d)Those with non responsive dead fishes.

e)Those with non responsive dead fishes.

Where is the best place to bump into you?

The museums, art galleries, wine bars, the operas, galas, fund raising events... mostly places that are sophisticated i suppose.

Nah just kidding. Toa Payoh, Shogun, Tantric, toys R us, gyms locker room, pool shower room, Hotel 81, cruisy toilets...

Hi, I know this sounds kind of sleazy but. Would you have fun with me? 29 170 100 chi

I ALSO want ley, 32 177 100 chinese bear, hairy chest, tummy and ass, u keen bo

Both also my type based on the stat. But face is important too.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Nah just kidding. Toa Payoh, Shogun, Tantric, toys R us, gyms locker room, pool shower room, Hotel 81, cruisy toilets...

Tantric? That place is full of (not completely but at least 95%) GAM chasing GWM.

Do you prefer GWM over GAM?

Also, what is your impression of Rewind?

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

To guest, your questions are welcomed but can you pls respect others?

Chaser has his own preferences. Do respect.

i think chaser is witty enough to handle this type of criticism...well, u hv to admit other then a beautiful butt, he also got a smart brain

留人间多少爱 迎浮也千变 和有情人做快乐的事 莫问是劫是缘

Tantric? That place is full of (not completely but at least 95%) GAM chasing GWM.

Do you prefer GWM over GAM?

Also, what is your impression of Rewind?

I like Tantric doesnt mean im SPG. I prefer asian. I like the musics they play and their Bluespin and hey they play Kpop on their videos.

Plus thats the only places we get to see new faces from all around the world. Other pubs usually have the same group of regulars every day acting like they own the place. Its very intimidating. Somemore, why would i wanna sleep meet with the same old faces everytime.

I havent been to Rewind. Maybe u wanna meet there and have a drink?

i think chaser is witty enough to handle this type of criticism...well, u hv to admit other then a beautiful butt, he also got a smart brain

Yeah. Im one in a hundred million.

what do you think of Gachi M?

Why, whats your hidden agenda? I think he is a sexy guy and a great friend. Is that what u wanna hear?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

>>>imchaser

hey, according to your profile... today is your birthday...

Happy Birthday bro!!

so, what's ur bday wish??

and what's your new year resolution for 2011??

cheers! ;-)

Guest FattChoy88

I ask one question, and you asked two.

You're suppose to reply, not ask back questions like a woman.

Anyway, that's what I think of GM too.

He's got his feet firmly on the ground.

Why, whats your hidden agenda? I think he is a sexy guy and a great friend. Is that what u wanna hear?

hey, according to your profile... today is your birthday...Happy Birthday bro!!

so, what's ur bday wish?? and what's your new year resolution for 2011??

That was my fake birth date in BW. Hope u didnt prepare any gifts... sorry.

As for my 2011 resolution, i wish to become a professional manhood therapist. Need alots of practice...

You're suppose to reply, not ask back questions like a woman.

Anyway, that's what I think of GM too. He's got his feet firmly on the ground.

:twisted: Well i didnt ask u what u think of GM too but somehow u feel obliged to answer that yourself.

So what, your agenda is trying to get him into your back? Gee, just pm him!

I like Tantric doesnt mean im SPG. I prefer asian. I like the musics they play and their Bluespin and hey they play Kpop on their videos.

Plus thats the only places we get to see new faces from all around the world. Other pubs usually have the same group of regulars every day acting like they own the place. Its very intimidating. Somemore, why would i wanna sleep meet with the same old faces everytime.

I havent been to Rewind. Maybe u wanna meet there and have a drink?

Yeah, i guess that's true. You do meet new people around there. Just not exactly comfortable when a go in there and the left and right are lined with GAM grinding or Lap dancing for their GWM targets seated against the walls...

Maybe i should go give that place a chance again.

As for Rewind. It has a really nice retro swingin' 60's feel and is a great place to chill. It's right next to Play, where you see all the kids. For some reason, the kids don't come into Rewind.

Wondering if there will be future locations beside called Rec, Fast Forward and Stop. :lol:

Maybe i'll see you around the area someday. ;)

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Guest 秘密花园

View PostFattchoy88, on 31 December 2010 - 10:07 AM, said:

what do you think of Gachi M?

Since he is sexy and great friend

As u both staying together ....... does he has good fxxck skill?

Btw since when GM start to be Mediacock's slave? his debut in 秘密花园 is so lame la....

Did he practice acting with u?

6E9982BB43AD6D7774721F88A11E5A.jpg

so bad act at all

Guest Spiral

imchaser... is your fantasy to be fxxked by a dominant top until the condom is torn??

Then he continues to fxxk you hard until he cums in your ass??

you have 60 pair of underwear? mainly consist of what brands?

Now is about 80 pairs.... Wanna xchange? haha.

Most consists of N2n, Aussiebum, Skinxwear, Private Structure, Score, and those regular ones. Recently been interested with TXM and their thongs.

imchaser... is your fantasy to be fxxked by a dominant top until the condom is torn??

Then he continues to fxxk you hard until he cums in your ass??

What r u, the incredible hulk?

Its not mine, but i think its your fantasy instead. Its ok, u can fantasize doing that to me until condom torn and cum explodes in my ass.

Guest boy2man

What r u, the incredible hulk?

Its not mine, but i think its your fantasy instead. Its ok, u can fantasize doing that to me until condom torn and cum explodes in my ass.

It's actually my fantasy never mind

• 2 months later...
Guest Guests

I used to think imchaser was the most irritating guy of the forum with his sarcastic posts.

Now, with that CB amidst_the_CB on the block, gimme imchaser any day.

Wouldn't want to see the both of them in a bloody bitchfight, but I'll stand on imchaser's side any day. Go imchaser!!!!

I used to think imchaser was the most irritating guy of the forum with his sarcastic posts.

Now, with that CB amidst_the_CB on the block, gimme imchaser any day.

Wouldn't want to see the both of them in a bloody bitchfight, but I'll stand on imchaser's side any day. Go imchaser!!!!

Im sorry, but who is this amidst_the_whatever u keep mentioning? I dont know him and i never heard of him. Hello u dont compare the Queen King with an unknown.

imchaser,

What made you so sarcastic and dysfunctional?

Those are my distinguish traits that separates me from the lame animals.

Why Imchaser, my insult is too much to take? Speechless?

This is what happen when you reject my advances. I keep sending you msgs but you keep ignoring me, acting so hard to get and high class.

Take your buck teeth and your slutty ass back to where you really belong, the rubber tree in Malaysia need you more.

Tsk tsk

OMG. Yes im really speechless.

What a loooseerr.

Guest Funny

Why Imchaser, my insult is too much to take? Speechless?

This is what happen when you reject my advances. I keep sending you msgs but you keep ignoring me, acting so hard to get and high class.

Take your buck teeth and your slutty ass back to where you really belong, the rubber tree in Malaysia need you more.

Tsk tsk

But Imchaser is a really nice guy.

He's also quick to apologize and always take the initiative to know people he likes.

He does not have buck teeth but a nice face. His ass is better than J.Lo.

This is not a Gay Fatal Attraction, I hope.

Why dun you go back to your mother's womb and remains unborn. Better still, dun reincarnate.

Guest Knowing

Im sorry, but who is this amidst_the_whatever u keep mentioning? I dont know him and i never heard of him. Hello u dont compare the Queen King with an unknown.

Hey cock sucker. Just because the real Queen King of ass is letting you have your days here doesn't mean you can lord over other asses. You better pray that he doesn't appear and bring you back to reality of who you are - a loose ass. :rolleyes:

Guest More Funny

You don't know meh?

He some more thick skin can say the trolls are back to get him because he rejected them.

Born with a face like his, like as thought he got a choice over people !!

Hey cock sucker. Just because the real Queen King of ass is letting you have your days here doesn't mean you can lord over other asses. You better pray that he doesn't appear and bring you back to reality of who you are - a loose ass. :rolleyes:

Oh i pray for the day. Its so lonely here at the top. Who r u referring to anyway?

And please, u make loose ass sounds like its a bad thing. Loose ass is getting all the action and tight ass is the ass that no one wants.

And havent u heard? Some guest above quoted my ass is better than Jlo.

Edited by imchaser

Guest Not Funny

You don't know meh?

He some more thick skin can say the trolls are back to get him because he rejected them.

Born with a face like his, like as thought he got a choice over people !!

He has quite a handsome face with stylish glasses. He could definitely pick and choose.

Oh i pray for the day. Its so lonely here at the top. Who r u referring to anyway?

And please, u make loose ass sounds like its a bad thing. Loose ass is getting all the action and tight ass is the ass that no one wants.

It's true. I could not even stick my cock into a tight ass. I even chanted "Open Sesame" thrice. A loose and expereienced ass is much better. I am serious!

Guest Knowing

Your lonely and itchy ass knows best who can lord over you. Simply close your eyes and there, in your subconscious mind, appears the world most finest and sought after gem you can only dream of.

Should I say "Good for you"?

That explains why he still preferred to be a guest.

But Imchaser is a really nice guy.

He's also quick to apologize and always take the initiative to know people he likes.

He does not have buck teeth but a nice face. His ass is better than J.Lo.

He has quite a handsome face with stylish glasses.

Mr Funny, though i dont know u, but whoever u are, u r definitely someone with exquisite and expensive taste. :)

Your lonely and itchy ass knows best who can lord over you. Simply close your eyes and there, in your subconscious mind, appears the world most finest and sought after gem you can only dream of.

Sorry im not into jewelry.

Guest Guest

Mr Funny, though i dont know u, but whoever u are, u r definitely someone with exquisite and expensive taste. :)

Yes, U dun know me. We dun each other personally.

I just want to be fair and objective.

It's your good karma (with all the volunteering and good deeds)coming back to you.

You have very clear and positive energy. Just ignore those attacks and mean words.

Cheers!

Thanks guest, but i dont wanna talk abt the volunteering its not nice to boast abt it its not the reason i joined and furthermore im nothing compare to the real full time volunteers. Thanks...

Edited by imchaser

Guest Lord of the Ass

Mr Funny, though i dont know u, but whoever u are, u r definitely someone with exquisite and expensive taste for 2nd hand....whatever :)

Indeed, indeed. Especially when a hungry person has no other choice but to take whatever that is leftover as..."good". Once he is filled up and back to his sense, he will one something more memorable and tight.

Whatever dude! Can we have some real questions please? U guys are so predictable. Is that the best u guys can do?

Edited by imchaser

Guest amidst_the_stars

Ok I shall ask you.

1) What is your favourite brand/flavor of condom?

2) Have u ever tried bareback before and if yes, does it feel better for u as a bottom? I take that question back cuz I have read your answer to a previous question. So what I would like to ask is,

Why are you so sarcastic ? Is that the real you?

Edited by amidst_the_stars

Guest Guest

2) Have u ever tried bareback before and if yes, does it feel better for u as a bottom?

What's the point of asking this STUPID and SILLY question?

Who cares whether or not bareback feels better given all the risks of HIV/AIDs and STDs?

fxxk man, are you trying to promote bareback sex? :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

2) Have u ever tried bareback before and if yes, does it feel better for u as a bottom? I take that question back cuz I have read your answer to a previous question.

Do you always shoot off like a bitch in heat without reading properly?

Ok I shall ask you.

1) What is your favourite brand/flavor of condom?

2) Why are you so sarcastic ? Is that the real you?

1) I don't know, my ass hole does'nt discriminate since it cant taste.

2) Because im not Paula Abdul. Why dont u find out yourself?

NEXT!

Edited by imchaser

Guest amidst_the_stars

1) I don't know, my ass hole does'nt discriminate since it cant taste.

2) Because im not Paula Abdul. Why dont u find out yourself?

NEXT!

Sorry I really don't know how to find out.

THANKS!

• Guest locked this topic