Male HQ

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply

imchaser

Guest FattChoy88

>Since you started this dumb subject, I would just tell you that you are an attention grabbing narcisistic individual

So what else is new?... even the blind knows that.

>.. and since your head is so huge, i would assume your dick could be any less smaller,

Assuming only makes an ass out of U. Besides he already stated his tool size.

>this is a forum to cultivate more awareness amongst the gay community and also provide fun harmless entertainment.

Oh really, what are you? The internet police or something? I always laugh at sssholes who think they can tell people what to do on the internet. If you don't like what he's doing then don't click on this thread. Period.

>Your photo is also an obvious fake, so please why don't post something more legit?

I don't have a problem about that, so I'm not sure why that would rub you the wrong way.

Why don't you can say that to everyone, starting with the moderator Gachi Muchi?

Get a life, dumbsss

Chaser, since you can't give a straight answer (which is ok, since you didn't promise straight answers, just honest oes, here's a set of Yes/No questions. Of course if you wanna elaborate, that's fine.

When you tried to dinner date 'slayer', were you hoping (even the slightest of hope) to get him to screw your sss? (now be honest here, and stop giving me half answers)

Have you been intimate with men of other nationality?

Do you think your family/colleagues suspects you prefer men to women?

Do you think Married Top needs to try harder (to get into your pants that is)?

Chaser, since you can't give a straight answer (which is ok, since you didn't promise straight answers, just honest oes, here's a set of Yes/No questions. Of course if you wanna elaborate, that's fine.

When you tried to dinner date 'slayer', were you hoping (even the slightest of hope) to get him to screw your sss? (now be honest here, and stop giving me half answers)

Oohh, even i appear in ur post...

Guest Insecure

1) Are you feeling insecure and have no/few friends around you?

2) Is your PM getting fewer these days that people are no longer keen to know you except for sex?

Otherwise, why do you want start a thread and get people to know you better?

Why was my heavenly ass mentioned in some of the boring postings. Celebrity ass is not supposed to be mentioned in this kind of boring threat that screamed "Lai Ah, lelong lelong, buy one get one free, last few days promotions, GREAT OFFER AH!!". Gosh!!! the threat starter must be in desperate attempt for fame or rather..flame. Really know no shame. :whistle: Already wasted my precious here, going to bath my tight ass now while you guys can continue bitching and whoring with him as if I care. Damned now my brief presence here is going to earn this threat more viewerhsp at the expense of my pearls :rolleyes:

Edited by Tight Ass

Guest not a chaser

I reckon Imchaser must be in close proximity with one of our moderators.. this topic is so off-tangent and for goodness sake, Imchaser is an ugly Malaysian lah... and the bum isnt his... unless he can show us a full body pic with his face (not photoshopped)

Let us stop wasting our time on this stupid guy

Guest Centrino

Hahaha...very interesting topic. What fetish do you have?

and it also enhance the look on the butt and bulge (not that i really needed the enhancement).

Actually, one would need all the enhancements he can get if he's only 3 inches unerect, and 5 inches when erect...

Guest Not Imchaser

this topic is so off-tangent and for goodness sake, Imchaser is an ugly Malaysian lah... and the bum isnt his... unless he can show us a full body pic with his face (not photoshopped)

Thats not true! Ive personally met Imchaser before, and i can tell u he is the hottest guy ive ever met! Its true!

U guys are just being bitter and jealous of my popularity.

Guest boy2man

For imchaser, which dish do you like the best: Boon Tong Kee chicken rice, Penang char koay teow, authentic bak kut teh, fried carrot cake (chai tow kuey), chilli crabs, Shanghainese xiao long bao, Sushi Tei sashimi, Penang laksa, KFC fried chicken, McSpicy, double-boiled paper-baked herbal chicken.

Sorry guys, been out with friends (yes, i do have friends). Will try my best to answer all your queries. Sorry for kept u guys waiting.

Btw, shoutout to Fattchoy and MarriedTop for dissing the rude member off.

1) No, my intention was not trying to have his cock up my ass, but rather wanting to know him more to see whether his online persona and real life persona is the same.

2) Yes of cos, i dont discriminate.

3) Family: No. They thought i have a gf. Colleague? i could care less if they know or not.

4) I dunno, im quite conservative in meeting people of the forums. As u know, i have lots of haters.

Can you tell me your greatest sex fantasy and also have you try orgy before?

Have alots. But my fav would always involve either a tailor, a doctor, or the company's CEOs. And molesting a drunk hot executive.

Sex party? No. I prefer to have it with my man exclusively one on one and i dont like sharing or being shared.

I am 57 years old, would you like to be screwed by me?

Stats 170/80kg

I dont shunned older people, age is not the criteria. More important is how u look like... show me a pic.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

1) Are you feeling insecure and have no/few friends around you?

2) Is your PM getting fewer these days that people are no longer keen to know you except for sex?

Otherwise, why do you want start a thread and get people to know you better?

1) No, but other people always feel insecure when around me. I have few close friends and thats already enough.

2) The reason i started this thread is to get u guys familiar with "Formspring" which i heard will be as huge as Twitter. And i just wanna spice up the forum abit from being too serious. Sometimes my good intentions are being misunderstood and not appreciated.

will u still get horny at age 85? or not useable anymore?

Dont be silly, im happy to just be alive at that age.

2. What is your favourite dessert?

Why, a huge shot in the mouth with my future bf's hot load of coz...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest guest

1) No, but other people always feel insecure when around me. I have few close friends and thats already enough.

2) The reason i started this thread is to get u guys familiar with "Formspring" which i heard will be as huge as Twitter. And i just wanna spice up the forum abit from being too serious. Sometimes my good intentions are being misunderstood and not appreciated.

will u go for plastic surgery . r u happy with yr chub look? r u still hot with BW members?

Ok, so i heard Formspring (an answer question kinda thing) is the new Twitter or Facebook. So in tunes of getting familiar with it, i thought of creating an attention whorish thread thats all abt me, me, and me.

So go ahead, ask me any questions and get a honest reply. Its ok, u can post as guest too!

Like your underwear.

Care to share brand name.

10 Q

Hahaha...very interesting topic. What fetish do you have?

Actually, one would need all the enhancements he can get if he's only 3 inches unerect, and 5 inches when erect...

Underwears, officewears, and butts.

Im not gonna fxxk u, so why are u complaining abt the size of my tool?

For imchaser, which dish do you like the best....

Only from your list of options?

Xiao Long Bao, i love to place the whole thing gently into my mouth, then slowly savor it and enjoying the explosion of the liquid inside my mouth.

But sometimes ill burned my tongue.

Edited by imchaser

Damned now my brief presence here is going to earn this threat more viewerhsp at the expense of my pearls :rolleyes:

U sure its not the other way round? Like conveniently showing yourself in this popular thread to get ppl to noticed u still alive?

will u go for plastic surgery . r u happy with yr chub look? r u still hot with BW members?

Im happy with how i look like, and imm not a chub..

Am i still hot with BW members? Havent u heard? i was voted more fxxkable than Derek Lam and Joe Zee by the BW members. Proof

Guest GUEST

Im happy with how i look like, and imm not a chub..

Am i still hot with BW members? Havent u heard? i was voted more fxxkable than Derek Lam and Joe Zee by the BW members. Proof

so now do u consider yrself a celebrity .u seems more popular than david gan. btw where do u live?

Guest GUEST

If given a chance, which media corp celebrity you choose to sleep with?

i think could be andy lee. david gan or aunty lucy . all gay mah, cannot be fiona or fann wong.

What? Theres more queries for me? Oh gosh i didnt even noticed it until now!

Just when i thought i can finally get some peace!

Oh my, give the cele.. man a break!

Edited by imchaser

so now do u consider yrself a celebrity .u seems more popular than david gan. btw where do u live?

So u can camp outside my house to catch a glimpse of me? Yeah right, nice try.

If given a chance, which media corp celebrity you choose to sleep with?

Lucas Chow, Ceo of Mediacorp.

34723_story_images.jpg

Be more ambitious, people!

Do you love sucking cock and have you sucked any BW member's cock before?

Love sucking a cock to orgasm. I love it when he squirts his hot load on my face and all over my body. I would not be with a guy that wont let me suck his cock a lot!

And for the second part of your question, i cant answer u that but u can send in your application.

Love sucking a cock to orgasm. I love it when he squirts his hot load on my face and all over my body. I would not be with a guy that wont let me suck his cock a lot!

And for the second part of your question, i cant answer u that but u can send in your application.

Wow... don't cock tease leh. So tempting virtue you have. I can just imagine laying there like a king and not have to worry about the poor guy working too hard. If only my... ;+_+ (Result for choosing one those macho shit guys).

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

Guest GUeST

What? Theres more queries for me? Oh gosh i didnt even noticed it until now!

Just when i thought i can finally get some peace!

Oh my, give the cele.. man a break!

will u pose nude for us ? or possible to re take your pic by removing the white undies and expose the crack line ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest boy2man

Ok, so i heard Formspring (an answer question kinda thing) is the new Twitter or Facebook. So in tunes of getting familiar with it, i thought of creating an attention whorish thread thats all abt me, me, and me.

So go ahead, ask me any questions and get a honest reply. Its ok, u can post as guest too!

How many BWers have you met up with so far and would you be open to meeting up with one more...?

will u pose nude for us ? or possible to re take your pic by removing the white undies and expose the crack line ?

For your eyes only. In Shogun website...

Would u have paid sex ?

Sure why not. Vice versa, nowadays those gmen/bear are so hard to get im willing to pay for them instead.

How many BWers have you met up with so far and would you be open to meeting up with one more...?

Would u be more specific? Meet up for fxxk session or meet up like those gathering?

Guest LiarImChaser

For your eyes only. In Shogun website...

u r liar not honest at all

model.jpg

model3.jpg

That's not ur body .... u didnt have six pack and those nipples look so small, urs wont be so small rite

so why u fake them?

Can u PM me your msn?

What is msn? Sorry i dont msn. Msn is so last decade. Get an iPhone and we will Whatapps.

How painful is anal sex, from the point of view of the recipient?

Unless u have a vagina, i dont see u have any other option. So deal with the pain, u pussy.

u r liar not honest at all

That's not ur body .... u didnt have six pack and those nipples look so small, urs wont be so small rite

so why u fake them?

So? Whats the big deal? Havent u heard ALL of the celebrities of the world have their photos manipulated before it was shown to public. Welcome to the new milennium, u primal human.

This post came back alive?

My question: Have you been in one of the sauna for voluntary HIV Test campaign promoter?

Yes i have, not just sauna but pubs as well. Im a truly noble person.

I know imchaser's real name. It is Yang Zunyi. Hehe

Good job, Nancy Drew.

But sorry to tell u that that is just one of my other fake name.

I know imchaser's real name. It is Yang Zunyi. Hehe

You are capable getting those info. But kindly spare your thought over others.

Would you be happy if someone posted your real ID , IC , contact number, home address or even your work place here?

Let the HIMSELF reveal his own P&C Info.

Do show good courtesy and manner here.

• Guest locked this topic