Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

8 Dec 2022

FF Fusionopolis

11am to 12pm

You were wearing a tank top (grey, i think) and doing back and shoulders workout, with a myprotein bottle. Would love to connect if you are here! I think you are handsome, along with your lean, muscly and tanned bod! I was doing chest workout and ended with arms, in a blue tank top

8 Dec 

around 7pm
On the Bus home

You sat next to me on the bus in office attire. I was fiddling with my thumbs/fingers and soon you also followed suit. You also started to fidget with your hand sanitiser, not sure whether you are signaling me? Felt you push your thigh against mine at one point. You got down at the condo bus-stop, didnt get to see your face properly as I was shy to look. 

Dec 8

Yunomori onsen

Just before closing

You are the tall fit guy with fair complexion. I like your confidence, you didn't bother to use the small towel. You sat next to me in the steam room then followed me to the dry sauna.

Later on you came to sit next to me in the silky bath and tried to initiate something with me. Sorry I did not reciprocate because I'm not used to hooking up so openly. I'm a shy person. Plus, the staff came to announce it was closing time. 😂

You're really hot and hope maybe you can DM me here.

Edited by CCH1985

13th December Tuesday, Newton MRT(DTL) > Novena MRT(NEL), around 5-6pm

You were wearing white and a cap. Your bag was opened and I walked over to remind you. You followed me to the same platform door, we were standing next to each other in the train. You waved at me to say goodbye, and I returned with a smile. I'm glad that we had such contact before I alighted.

:)

MRT East West line at around 10.25pm.

Both of us board the train at jurong east. We are one cabin apart when we board the train. We have been exchanging glances several times when we were in the train. We seated one cabin apart but facing each other in opposite diagonal. I alight at Buona vista MRT but you continue your journey. You still turn back and look at me when i have alighted the train at Buona Vista.

If you keen to connect, pm me. Hope you will see it and look forward to receive your message.

Safra Toa Payoh pool

Date: Sunday 18 Dec

Time: Between 1230-1pm

Buff guy wearing floral-pattern trunks at Safra TPY around 12.30-1pm. You suntanned for a bit between your swim. Our swim was interupted by the pool closure. We exchanged glances several times as we left the pool, inside the changing room, and as you were exiting the turnstiles. Hmu if u are here. 

Looking for a guy with initial BW

1st time we met at JP Starbucks you had Americano. 

and we had fun at my place few weeks later.

you worked near Joo Koon.

you stayed at Bukit Timah area.

last we met at HDB hub.

I change my phone and lost all contact 

19 dec monday

ard 515pm

NEL

i think u boarded at little India or dhoby ghaut, alighted at Clarke quay

u wear dark blue UA tee and a white shorts … I was seated down and u standing at the door. Our eye meet a few times before you alighted. After alighting, u turned around and look at me again …. I was in brown tee 

yunomori onsen

21 Dec, Wed

to the guy w the speedo tanline, we were exhibiting a bit to each other towards closing time at the shower area and were beside each other but couldnt do much in the end cuz of other ppl cmg. i think u're hot, hope to see u again or connect :)

also sorry if i was creepy to follow u to the carpark, i just thought we might be able to continue somewhere else... and i wasnt rly sure if u gave me signals

Edited by bbbboy

21 Dec 5:55pm TEL towards Woodlands

I boarded at Caldecott and you were already there, near the door. As I am about to alight, I stood close to the door too. We were close, and due to train movement, my hand brushed briefly on your sports shorts and felt a hard and big dick. I apologised softly and alighted when I reached my station. We are about same height, but you are much younger and slim. 
If you are willing to connect, do DM me. 

Date/Time: 21 Dec 12pm-1pm at a ActiveSG gym in the West (iykyk)

You were wearing your Guards singlet, and you were doing the bench press with 20kg plates. When I asked if I could alternate with you, you agreed, and asked me if I could spot for you with the brightest smile I have ever seen. We also carried out some small talk throughout your set, and afterwards you kindly offered to spot for me if required. Afterwards, while we did not converse, I noticed that you were looking at me from time to time. Normally I do not post here because the chances are slim, but I felt such a strong connection that I felt compelled to post here for the first time, in hopes that you will connect. If by some miracle you happen to be here and you are interested in connecting, do DM me!