Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

8 hours ago, doncoin said:

I had my regular eye check up today with the same doctor whom I've been seeing nearly 20 years now. We are about the same age, and he is Korean-American with a slightly dad bod physique. He is pretty good looking still and a really nice guy. 

I was seated on the examination chair, and he was seated on the stool with his right side facing me and just walking me through the test results while we waited for my eyes to dilate. Then as he turned to face me directly, he had to man spread his legs due to the examination table. A patch of light blue by his crotch area caught my attention as it contrasted against dark navy of his scrubs. It appears that he had a rip by the crotch area of his pants.  

Anyway, as he started to examine me, I told him that he has a rip in his pants, to which he paused for a second, looked down, muttered shit, and continued with his job. After the examination was done, we exchanged some more pleasantries and he said a good thing he has spare scrubs in the office and we ended at that.

Haizzz...thought it leads to......

On 7/22/2023 at 3:50 AM, doncoin said:

I had my regular eye check up today with the same doctor whom I've been seeing nearly 20 years now. We are about the same age, and he is Korean-American with a slightly dad bod physique. He is pretty good looking still and a really nice guy. 

I was seated on the examination chair, and he was seated on the stool with his right side facing me and just walking me through the test results while we waited for my eyes to dilate. Then as he turned to face me directly, he had to man spread his legs due to the examination table. A patch of light blue by his crotch area caught my attention as it contrasted against dark navy of his scrubs. It appears that he had a rip by the crotch area of his pants.  

Anyway, as he started to examine me, I told him that he has a rip in his pants, to which he paused for a second, looked down, muttered shit, and continued with his job. After the examination was done, we exchanged some more pleasantries and he said a good thing he has spare scrubs in the office and we ended at that.

Your eyes are healed forever and ever miraculously 😀

On 6/6/2023 at 12:34 PM, Guest guest said:

When I m at phuket last week, I noticed alot of China men not wearing underwear when walking into the restaurant for breakfast every morning. Almost all mornings, I caught kkj exposed. :D

Indeed, I was breakfasting at a Kopitiam yesterday morning and a tall moderately buff China man was browsing the stalls for food and his penis line is clearly visible from his loose fit blue nylon pants. Quite a low hung flaccid cock no less than 12cm. Mmm no underwear it seems. Must be huge and thick when hard. Oh lord mm 

Edited by Pubic01

Guest briefline

Saw these 2 jc students at fairprice today, they were at the snacks section and were both in white full uniform. one of them (not wearing specs, built slightly shorter and buffer and carrying a basketball on one hand) was bent over taking pictures of the snacks, and i was shocked to see that his long white pants was fitted so tightly around his butt that i could see a bright red underwear print from behind with a MARVEL logo on it. the other (slimmer and taller with spectacles) was standing behind him, and i could see him glancing at his friend's ass a couple of times lol...must be resisting the urge to grab it

On 7/24/2023 at 10:13 AM, Pubic01 said:

Indeed, I was breakfasting at a Kopitiam yesterday morning and a tall moderately buff China man was browsing the stalls for food and his penis line is clearly visible from his loose fit blue nylon pants. Quite a low hung flaccid cock no less than 12cm. Mmm no underwear it seems. Must be huge and thick when hard. Oh lord mm 

12 cm!!! is that an ant 🐜 eater?

Edited by aftereightme

Guest guest

Saw a man sitting on the bench at the playground while his little son was playing there. He was wearing the adidas grey color cotton long pants leaning forward with both elbows on his thighs playing on his phone. When I walk behind him, I saw nearly half of his butt was exposed out of his pants waistband. Really erotic seeing married man not wearing underwear.

On 8/3/2023 at 8:57 AM, Guest guest said:

Saw a man sitting on the bench at the playground while his little son was playing there. He was wearing the adidas grey color cotton long pants leaning forward with both elbows on his thighs playing on his phone. When I walk behind him, I saw nearly half of his butt was exposed out of his pants waistband. Really erotic seeing married man not wearing underwear.

Totally agree w you that’s erotic. Guys aren’t wearing underwear nowadays prolly due to the hot weather? Or is going commando more acceptable now? 
Either way, I go commando very often too. Hehe. 

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Totally agree w you that’s erotic. Guys aren’t wearing underwear nowadays prolly due to the hot weather? Or is going commando more acceptable now? 

I think one of the reasons is probably laziness. Too lazy to wear underwear lah. 🤣

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Either way, I go commando very often too. Hehe. 

Show us! 😝😝😝

G U M M Y M A N S G  |  H E L L O  T H E R E

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

54 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Hahaha..Laziness for sure is a valid reason

Show?! Wait moderator issues yellow card...haha

Oh ya true! Show means NOT accidental oredy. It's deliberate taking of pictures. 🤣🤣🤣

You may call me Gummy. I love gummies. I enjoy running, swimming and circuit training. Basically, a cardio guy. It is my utmost pleasure to meet all of you.

Guest guest
9 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

It is already so uncomfortable in this hot weather to be wearing shorts pants jeans. It is much worse with underwear. So I guess more people decide to free ball. Exposure risk is minimal unless you wear very thin or white material. Or purpose spread your legs wide when seated facing outwards

I believe some men did not purposely expose their jewel. I m sure they have forgotten they are freeballing because they are use to not wearing an underwear. I have caught men exposed on buses, coffeeshop, hawker centre, etc.

Guest Edwin
On 7/25/2023 at 10:39 PM, Guest briefline said:

Saw these 2 jc students at fairprice today, they were at the snacks section and were both in white full uniform. one of them (not wearing specs, built slightly shorter and buffer and carrying a basketball on one hand) was bent over taking pictures of the snacks, and i was shocked to see that his long white pants was fitted so tightly around his butt that i could see a bright red underwear print from behind with a MARVEL logo on it. the other (slimmer and taller with spectacles) was standing behind him, and i could see him glancing at his friend's ass a couple of times lol...must be resisting the urge to grab it

your post reminds me of a sec sch mate from another class, he was pretty handsome and had pants so tight everyone can see his ass shape clearly. sometimes i felt like his pants can burst anytime but it was a good sight.

and he did grow up to be a hunky guy. handsome, well built and fit but too bad, straight.

On 8/6/2023 at 1:24 AM, Guest guest said:

I believe some men did not purposely expose their jewel. I m sure they have forgotten they are freeballing because they are use to not wearing an underwear. I have caught men exposed on buses, coffeeshop, hawker centre, etc.

Haha so lucky

On 7/25/2023 at 10:39 PM, Guest briefline said:

This gives me good memories from my sec school where we had an all white uniform..my school did not explicitly say that white undies was a rule but it would get pointed out once in a while by the discipline master…however my form teacher told us to wear whatever we wanted and feel free to express ourselves.. however i caught him staring at one of my friend’s  butt area when he dropped his stationary and was picking them up from the floor😂 no wonder he was against the rule lolll

On 8/12/2023 at 10:46 AM, Guest horny said:

This gives me good memories from my sec school where we had an all white uniform..my school did not explicitly say that white undies was a rule but it would get pointed out once in a while by the discipline master…however my form teacher told us to wear whatever we wanted and feel free to express ourselves.. however i caught him staring at one of my friend’s  butt area when he dropped his stationary and was picking them up from the floor😂 no wonder he was against the rule lolll

Your form teacher 😏

On 8/12/2023 at 10:46 AM, Guest horny said:

Your teacher must not have been able to control himself around all the butts moving around in the white translucent material lol

just curious- what sort of undies is this?? i've never seen anything like it before..

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-17 at 11.21.06 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-17 at 11.21.07 AM.jpeg

Its not underwear in its true sense. Not sure if wearer is of indian ethnicity? It looks like a modesty thread, which people of indian ethnicity wear, specially from southern states. His real underwear, which provides more coverage is below, close to upper lining of pants.

Its not underwear in its true sense. Not sure if wearer is of indian ethnicity? It looks like a modesty thread, which people of indian ethnicity wear, specially from southern states. His real underwear, which provides more coverage is below, close to upper lining of pants.

i know him though and he's malaysian chinese...that's why i was so confused haha

I squatted down at my previous workplace trying to get something, not knowing my pants was ripped at the seams. I was wearing a jock strap. 

My colleague tapped on my shoulders, smiled at me and pointed at my butt. 

I squatted down at my previous workplace trying to get something, not knowing my pants was ripped at the seams. I was wearing a jock strap. 

My colleague tapped on my shoulders, smiled at me and pointed at my butt. 

You make your colleague excited.

You make your colleague excited.

No lah. Don't think so lah. Or maybe I'm just oblivious. 🤣

Yeah. IKR. 
If it happened when you are with your friend, I think that wouldn’t be that embarrassing. 
Well, if I have a colleague whom wear jocks to work, I will be very proud of him! 

Haha! Why proud leh? Also... I really dunno if he saw just my butt or *gasp* since I was squatting down, my hole could be exposed too. I didn't ask him. I didn't wanna ask him. Wish you were my colleague though. At least I wouldn't be that self-conscious.

Anyway, I bought a pair of new pants during lunch break. 😬😬😬

Haha! Why proud leh? Also... I really dunno if he saw just my butt or *gasp* since I was squatting down, my hole could be exposed too. I didn't ask him. I didn't wanna ask him. Wish you were my colleague though. At least I wouldn't be that self-conscious.

Anyway, I bought a pair of new pants during lunch break. 😬😬😬

Under such situation, best not to ask. When the incident happened too quickly, it’s unlikely he get so many things w such detail. Your hole is safe. Haha

Under such situation, best not to ask. When the incident happened too quickly, it’s unlikely he get so many things w such detail. Your hole is safe. Haha

May be looking for something like this

https://www.playvids.com/9hYuEvCwrSu/pc/men-pitching-balls-catching-cum-with-daniel-and-alpha-wolfe

just curious- what sort of undies is this?? i've never seen anything like it before..

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-17 at 11.21.06 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-17 at 11.21.07 AM.jpeg

I do not think the string is part of his underwear.

It is common in India to have a talisman tied around the waist.

This person is fair skinned.  He could be from Sikkim or somewhere near the Himalayas.

Juz saw a man across my blk (3 level down mine)doing pumping naked in his master bedroom when I m standing at my kitchen window brushing my teeth. 

When brushing my teeth, I saw tis man bedroom light suddenly on. Then I saw him inside his bedroom. I suppose he juz came home bcos he was in tee n jeans. Soon, he went into e kitchen n removed his tee at e washing machine n went back to his bedroom again.

I saw him stripped off his jeans n hang it behind e bedroom door. He was oni wearing an underwear in e room for a while before switching on his bedroom toilet light n went in. Then I saw something (his underwear) flew past e window n landed on his bed.  N didn't did I expect to c him come out fr e toilet again. He was totally naked. He went down on e ground n did 10-12 pumping before picking up his towel on e chair n then closed e curtain at window. :( no more show.

Juz saw a man across my blk (3 level down mine)doing pumping naked in his master bedroom when I m standing at my kitchen window brushing my teeth. 

When brushing my teeth, I saw tis man bedroom light suddenly on. Then I saw him inside his bedroom. I suppose he juz came home bcos he was in tee n jeans. Soon, he went into e kitchen n removed his tee at e washing machine n went back to his bedroom again.

I saw him stripped off his jeans n hang it behind e bedroom door. He was oni wearing an underwear in e room for a while before switching on his bedroom toilet light n went in. Then I saw something (his underwear) flew past e window n landed on his bed.  N didn't did I expect to c him come out fr e toilet again. He was totally naked. He went down on e ground n did 10-12 pumping before picking up his towel on e chair n then closed e curtain at window. :( no more show.

Maybe he was putting a show for you. 

Tot of buying 4D later after my breakfast at coffeeshop. But after seeing tis freeballing daddy having breakfast with his wife exposed his kkj at his shorts opening, I tink I will gif it a miss.:lol:

• 6 months later...

Erm , read all the comments listed ….

Wearing normal undies (not ref to jocks or skimpies), Shouldn't make u feel sweaty in sg even w a thick pair of berms or jeans

&

a gd pair of undies (squarish or triangular) should be comfy and cooling

if not, dont ever invest in those which failed

Now, All kids in their preschools are reminded by teachers to wear undies to school since young (though without pubic hair then, hence whether the zip will trap your hair is also not the real reason for wearing them), pls dont ever rebuke them as their dads are not even wearing hence they dont even know how to…. Such excuse will not work

they will be made to start training to wear one from the age of boyhood….

On 8/19/2023 at 4:48 PM, yhtang said:

I do not think the string is part of his underwear.

It is common in India to have a talisman tied around the waist.

This person is fair skinned.  He could be from Sikkim or somewhere near the Himalayas.

Yup.

When i was in Army, i saw indians wearing those strings around their waists.

The pictures shows the guy is wearing a pair of light grey undies (first picture if you look closely to the brim of the pants)

3 hours ago, doncoin said:

I was at the gym this morning when I was using one of the machines to work my calves. Situated directly across the calf machine were the leg press machines. There was this older guy doing leg presses and every time he is in a rest position, I am looking directly at one of his balls that popped out from his loose briefs under his shorts. 

did you help him to put his two balls safely back into his shorts?

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

I was at the gym this morning when I was using one of the machines to work my calves. Situated directly across the calf machine were the leg press machines. There was this older guy doing leg presses and every time he is in a rest position, I am looking directly at one of his balls that popped out from his loose briefs under his shorts. 

Sometimes, I really wonder if these people know that their junk is spilling out? I’m sure one could ‘feel’ it or sense that something is spilling out of your shorts, right? 

26 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Sometimes, I really wonder if these people know that their junk is spilling out? I’m sure one could ‘feel’ it or sense that something is spilling out of your shorts, right? 

Definitely can. Once I was doing leg press. My dick head popped out of my high split shorts (lining removed) when my legs was in bend position. I quickly push the weight back up and shift my dick up right position.

Luckily, there was no other machine or equipment opposite. But there's a mirror in front. There were only 3 other guys in the gym. Hope they didn't see it through the mirror reflection.

Edited by ryk

4 hours ago, ryk said:

Definitely can. Once I was doing leg press. My dick head popped out of my high split shorts (lining removed) when my legs was in bend position. I quickly push the weight back up and shift my dick up right position.

Luckily, there was no other machine or equipment opposite. But there's a mirror in front. There were only 3 other guys in the gym. Hope they didn't see it through the mirror reflection.

Then why the guy who bluerunner met never bother to hide his cock head? Purposely showing it to him? Woohooo... 

Guest Sure?
13 hours ago, doncoin said:

are you sure you weren’t facing a mirror? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.