Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Long story short, she walked in while we were fucking by the balcony, and pretty much saw everything. 

Anyway, we made sure we left a generous tip for her to make up for the incident. :pray:

Did you guys stop after realising that she had walked in or ....?

9 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Did you guys stop after realising that she had walked in or ....?

We didn't notice her until like 10 seconds after she came in as we were out in the balcony, and BF yelled out in surprise which I mistook as him cumming at first. We were both still hard, and he grabbed a cushion to cover his dick while I used my hands. :) 

Love. 

37 minutes ago, doncoin said:

We didn't notice her until like 10 seconds after she came in as we were out in the balcony, and BF yelled out in surprise which I mistook as him cumming at first. We were both still hard, and he grabbed a cushion to cover his dick while I used my hands. :)

Lol.not cum coming but the room service came!:yuk:

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, doncoin said:

Haha...tat 'embarrassing' moment...I noe how it was ! It was a company trip. We 2 sneak away fr e group & went back to hotel. I brought him to my room to haf sex. When he was fucking me half way my colleague who I share e room wif came back for something, after scanning e card on door, we heard e door knob clicking sound & e door opened. He quickly pull out his hard dick fr my hole. Juz when he was pulling out, my colleague oredi walk in seeing us naked on bed, & too saw his still hard dick. I pull e blanket covering myself & he took e pillow covering his below. Fr tere on my colleague noe we 2 r gay couple.. Haha! 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha...tat 'embarrassing' moment...I noe how it was ! It was a company trip. We 2 sneak away fr e group & went back to hotel. I brought him to my room to haf sex. When he was fucking me half way my colleague who I share e room wif came back for something, after scanning e card on door, we heard e door knob clicking sound & e door opened. He quickly pull out his hard dick fr my hole. Juz when he was pulling out, my colleague oredi walk in seeing us naked on bed, & too saw his still hard dick. I pull e blanket covering myself & he took e pillow covering his below. Fr tere on my colleague noe we 2 r gay couple.. Haha! 

Hehe Don.. Whenever u have sex in hotel remember to lock the door not only close it.. Hehe 

Guest UnkleL

I stay in those cheap Chinese hotel in Bangkok Chinatown when I'm in Bangkok to save money for the good food there.

It's dirty and the only thing that they'll keep clean are the cheap bedsheets that they'll only change once a day. 

The good thing about this type of cheap hotel is that they only hire one or 2 counter staff to run the whole hotel. If I bring a man back, they wouldn't be bothered to check us since this is a prostitution hotel.

I don't even bother to cover up when the old man knock on the door to come and change the bedsheets late in the morning. I open the door for him while totally naked. Then I'll go shit while he'll change the bedsheets. When he finished, he'll come into the bathroom while I'm finishing brushing my teeth and spray water at the bathroom and consider that to be cleaning done!

Then he'll dump the rubbish in the trash bin into his black trash bag. I'll be sitting on the cheap chair watching tv totally naked. He's seen everything and I've done everything so it's only routine. He and I don't even bother. I feel so free staying there and not be worried about being looked at with disapproving eyes like those in big hotels.

Only one thing that bothers me there, sometimes a prostitute will come knocking on my door, "massage, massage?" While I was being banged inside. I'm sure the counter staff get tips for allowing this.

Sometimes the counter staff themselves would ask me if I want a massage. The first night he'll try to show me women's photos. The next night, he'll be showing me men's photos because he saw me bringing a man back and obviously heard me being banged. 

"This one strong strong big big one you want?"

I'm not even bothered that they know, sex is only business to them. 

On 1/23/2018 at 10:45 PM, Guest Rex said:

Abang just finished his dinner in living room nude. His kitchen was very dark n it was quite vague. But with a little help of shinning light from his living room, i m able to see he was actually totally nude standing at the basin putting down all his utensils in it then washed his hands n went out the kitchen. After he went out the kitchen the shinning light in living room soon went off too.

Reach home hour ago after party n saw Abang's wife in kitchen preparing breakfast. I waited for Abang to appear. More than 15mins later he finally walk into the kitchen in his white triangular underwear. Seems like Abang just woke up. After finishing some words with his wife he went into the toilet. 5mins later Abang came out the toilet naked with his underwear on his hand hanging it on wall hook. After that he turned around n walk towards the service balcony naked to grab his towel. After his shower he stood outside the toilet naked drying himself and talking to his wife. After done he grab his underwear on the hook and put on. 

2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Take out underwear Will be better 

Hmmmm may not be allowed but instead of bxr brief, they should wear kinky underwear such as translucent types, thongs or g-strings

Guest Guest

In Singapore, sure kenna "stomp".

Singapore is developed BUT the society cannot this. Somebody will put in facebook and police will start to investigate. 

Still talk want to about gay marriage, GLBT equal rights?! Wait long long! 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In Singapore, sure kenna "stomp".

Singapore is developed BUT the society cannot this. Somebody will put in facebook and police will start to investigate. 

Still talk want to about gay marriage, GLBT equal rights?! Wait long long! 

I love Stomp and the reactiveness of some of the population to anything out of the conservative norm. Sometimes I wonder if the sight of a bare ankle or the wrist is going to send some uncle or auntie over the edge?

Love. 

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Wearing only tights and going into Cheers or 7-11 to pick up a drink? Alright?

Of cos alright as long as you are not naked, nobody can hold any laws against u..

10 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Tights can 

naked try not to 

Yea ... i have done that be in tights, translucent shorts (with undies and also no undies) to Cheers, 7-11, NTUC or even food courts or hawker centre before.

though u will get staring eyes at your bulge n butt cracks, who cares ... there is NO laws stating you cannot wear those.

Edited by DeMarko

32 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Yea ... i have done that be in tights, translucent shorts (with undies and also no undies) to Cheers, 7-11, NTUC or even food courts or hawker centre before.

though u will get staring eyes at your bulge n butt cracks, who cares ... there is NO laws stating you cannot wear those.

Daring daddy :clap:

50 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

You are so daring 

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Without under wear will attract a lot of attention. :clap:

5 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Police kor-kor can still stop you for scantily or indecently dressed, especially if a woman complained about you. 

I know you wouldn’t care because your whole neighbourhood has seen your kkj shape, butt crack and what not. Don’t push your luck too far. 

Edited by bluerunner
Typo

13 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Police kor-kor can still stop you for scantily or indecently dressed, especially if a woman complained about you. 

I know you would care because your whole neighbourhood has seen your kkj shape, butt crack and what not. Don’t push your luck too far. 

Thanks for your advise dude ... so sweet of you

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

I know you wouldn’t care because your whole neighbourhood has seen your kkj shape, butt crack and what not. Don’t push your luck too far. 

Maybe police kor kor will bring you back and slowly see. Admire. And anyhow touch lei.

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Maybe police kor kor will bring you back and slowly see. Admire. And anyhow touch lei.

Lol. If other country perhaps. Singapore I dont tink that will happen.....

On 6/17/2018 at 12:29 AM, quanjishou said:

i have wear those running tights like 2XU without underwear to running event, i guess pretty much normal.

Then after the event then end point is near marina sq, so i went there for lunch and walk whole day in just tights.

felt like i legally wearing just an underwear out man

If the bulge is too big to attract stares   hihihi

Guest Blank
On 6/17/2018 at 12:29 AM, quanjishou said:

i have wear those running tights like 2XU without underwear to running event, i guess pretty much normal.

Then after the event then end point is near marina sq, so i went there for lunch and walk whole day in just tights.

felt like i legally wearing just an underwear out man

Very normal. Seen a malay guy in 2xu running tights at the park doing static push up, situp, pull up etc. He was topless and I can see his cut dick shape quite clearly. Not bad, nice body and quite cute

On 6/16/2018 at 10:58 AM, DeMarko said:

I saw a mature dude last weekend at early morning 2am+ inside Cheers below my block. He wore a lose fitting singlet and a white translucent split shorts buying instant noodle n drinks in there. It was so obvious he was not wearing undie because the material of his white shorts was so thin that I can see his butt skin when he was at shelves picking instant noodles. He walk towards my direction at the fridge when I was closing the fridge door after picking my drinks. Gosh... I got turn on when I saw his cock was bouncing so obvious under his thin shorts and big cock head can be seen too. 

I think might not be you lah because he was with a woman holding her hand. :D

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

With a pair of tanktop and a pair of white translucent shorts, i went to nearby coffee shop to have my breakfast this morning.

Chosen a table without shelter after bought a bowl of wanton mee and cuppa coffee. A while later a family (husband, wife and 2 sons) chosen a table opposite my view. The husband was abit stocky built wearing a pair of singlet and a pair of lime green shorts. He is in commando as i can see his bulge swaying left and right while helping his sons to the seat.

The husband went to order food and so lucky he was sitting right opposite me whereby i can see from his waist down when he is seated. His legs was opened wide. I kept secretly peeping at his legs and groin area in the hope that he can accidentally expose himself.

After 15 mins, i finally get to see his expose cock when he was trying to feed one of his son some food. OMG, his cock head was nice with a kinda above ave thick girth in flaccid mode. Guess must be very thick when fully erected. That sight instantly gets me hardon and i looked down to my bulge and it was like a tent and was throbbing hard. His cock was exposed throughout for the next 10 -15 mins which make me precum over my white shorts. Luckily its white so the precum is not that obvious.

What a sight in the morning

Did he saw yr bulge?

i guess he did as i can see him peeping below my table while spoon feeding his sons. And he tries to adjust his sitting position to have a better view of my bulge and tries to open his leg wide to expose more of his manhood without using his hands to adjust else his wife may be suspicious

Guest I knew what you did
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

With a pair of tanktop and a pair of white translucent shorts, i went to nearby coffee shop to have my breakfast this morning.

Chosen a table without shelter after bought a bowl of wanton mee and cuppa coffee. A while later a family (husband, wife and 2 sons) chosen a table opposite my view. The husband was abit stocky built wearing a pair of singlet and a pair of lime green shorts. He is in commando as i can see his bulge swaying left and right while helping his sons to the seat.

The husband went to order food and so lucky he was sitting right opposite me whereby i can see from his waist down when he is seated. His legs was opened wide. I kept secretly peeping at his legs and groin area in the hope that he can accidentally expose himself.

After 15 mins, i finally get to see his expose cock when he was trying to feed one of his son some food. OMG, his cock head was nice with a kinda above ave thick girth in flaccid mode. Guess must be very thick when fully erected. That sight instantly gets me hardon and i looked down to my bulge and it was like a tent and was throbbing hard. His cock was exposed throughout for the next 10 -15 mins which make me precum over my white shorts. Luckily its white so the precum is not that obvious.

What a sight in the morning

Coffee shop near Clementi MRT?  You can go to the MRT toilet to look for helping hands and mouths.

1 minute ago, DeMarko said:

i guess he did as i can see him peeping below my table while spoon feeding his sons. And he tries to adjust his sitting position to have a better view of my bulge and tries to open his leg wide to expose more of his manhood without using his hands to adjust else his wife may be suspicious

Nice. Should have wink2 for further action in the nearby toilet. Haha

1 hour ago, Guest I knew what you did said:

Coffee shop near Clementi MRT?  You can go to the MRT toilet to look for helping hands and mouths.

He already did. Many times .... :lol:

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Some married daddy r indeed 'bitchy' especially when he knew we gays r watching him. I too came across 1 when I m doing staycation at RWS. He came into e hotel restaurant with his wife n children for breakfast sitting across me. Tis big ruby bod daddy in his FBT shorts n his freeballing bulge n his hairy legs reali caught my eyes. My instinct tell me he knew I m watching him. He even opened his legs wide to let me enjoy his exposed dick. Later part he purposely scratched his private part making his dick more expose at e opening of his FBT n I can tell his dick grew abit. I m enjoying till wet. Haha! 

51 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Married guys are bitchy and horny when their wives don’t give to them for a Long Long Long time with their wives attention in the kids. 

Their cum are thick creamy and huge load. 

Whao speaking from experiences ar?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.