Male HQ

How To Have Anal Sex + Breaking In A Virgin + How To Have Painless fuck? 肛交秘訣 (Compiled)

mvplover

3 hours ago, Guest heee it tickles said:

you used it on yourself, your own ass or you used it on your bottom. and he just sigh with smile widely when you eased into him ??

I hate the Brit accent and grating voice of this bloke

I used it on myself with my dildo and also i ever used it on others.....

• 5 months later...

wanted to post this in a thread on positions, but they are all closed, so got to post here instead

the reasons why I couldn't manage people who are heavy-weighted is cos some love to sit on me or squat on me

but when their buttocks (some quite bony) sit or hit on me, it is quite painful, bang bang bang, do u have such bad experience? what would u do? put a cushion , cannot be bah, not all have a long dick!

the banging on me part is painful (pls note i m the top), but those w a tight rectum will send me heavenly thrills (sadly, may has a loose hole, mine is not a stick, yet i still find it loose, it means they are really loose)

nothing wrong w larger-size people, just that it is my failure to manage them well
and somehow i don't feel like doing anything

but if the person is slimmer , i have no issues exercising missionary or doggie on him, this could be a psychological issue to me

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2012 at 0:25 AM, Guest freeanimated_01 said:

anyone (top) has any experience when breaking in a virgin guy?

normally i break my btm virgin ass, by licking slowly kissing and then start by rim him well till he so horny. that he want my dick more. :)

maybe you can try it too . :)  

most btm below 25 my type i will do raw on them and cum inside. since it their virgin might as well go all the way right hehe 

so far i am still hiv / STD clean, last test is jan :) hehe

1 hour ago, Bptop88 said:

normally i break my btm virgin ass, by licking slowly kissing and then start by rim him well till he so horny. that he want my dick more. :)

most btm below 25 my type i will do raw on them and cum inside. since it their virgin might as well go all the way right hehe 

erm but are they wiling to take the risk?

I think that's very risky and selfish behaviour. You obviously care only about yourself (your own safety and pleasure) and disregard the safety of those younger guys. Totally disgusted.

1 hour ago, Bptop88 said:

For virgin btms, don't be fooled into fucking raw. There are definitely much better choices out there.

And for tops who take advantage of fucking raw, they not be the virgins they claimed to be too, so good luck to ya too.

Now where's that dam ignore user button again...

19 hours ago, Bptop88 said:

On 1/6/2016 at 10:29 AM, heartmuscle said:

You need to find a top who would rim your ass really well, you know, really tease your hole with this warm and wet tongue, darting it in and out, and licking your ass around. Let your hole relax, and also play with your cock. Then as he slowly fingers you with lube, the entire time - You two will be kissing intensely so your moans are muffled, and I believe the switching between intense rimming, cocksucking, fingering (up to 2 long fingers, deep and loosening the hole) will get you to be so turned on, you'll be begging to be fucked.

That's when the top goes really slow, the entire time still teasing your body and kissing, watching your face as he enters you missionary style - licking your neck, nipples, and once he's all in, he stays there for a while to let your ass adjust to his size, before he pulls and rams it in deep.

this description! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bonfire
On 1/6/2016 at 10:29 AM, heartmuscle said:

You need to find a top who would rim your ass really well, you know, really tease your hole with this warm and wet tongue, darting it in and out, and licking your ass around. Let your hole relax, and also play with your cock. Then as he slowly fingers you with lube, the entire time - You two will be kissing intensely so your moans are muffled, and I believe the switching between intense rimming, cocksucking, fingering (up to 2 long fingers, deep and loosening the hole) will get you to be so turned on, you'll be begging to be fucked.

That's when the top goes really slow, the entire time still teasing your body and kissing, watching your face as he enters you missionary style - licking your neck, nipples, and once he's all in, he stays there for a while to let your ass adjust to his size, before he pulls and rams it in deep.

Totally agree. A good top who prepares a bottom well like this makes it so much more painless. Especially when he pauses for the ass to adjust to his size and gets in sync with the bottom for kisses to distract the mind off the pain.

Then, the sex session can last quite long and the bottom (me) will get the feeling of wanting his dick inside him again after sex. ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest JoeS

Why does the bottom feel painful? cos the bloody top is a dickhead who only wants to ram but doesn't have the patience to prepare him with care and love - needs lots of tongue actions to rim, lick and kiss the hole. No effort, no honey

1 hour ago, JoeS said:

Why does the bottom feel painful? cos the bloody top is a dickhead who only wants to ram but doesn't have the patience to prepare him with care and love - needs lots of tongue actions to rim, lick and kiss the hole. No effort, no honey

The difference between virgin bottom and seasoned bottom.

1. Virgin bottom don't know how to clean their ass. Seasoned bottom always prepared and ready.

2. Virgin bottom will anticipate pain. Seasoned bottom anticipate pleasure.

3. Virgin bottom have anal sex out of love. Seasoned bottom have anal sex out of pleasure.

4. Virgin bottom love anal sex to be slow and steady. Seasoned bottom love anal sex to be wild and raunchy.

5. Virgin bottom love the top to guide them and talk sweet nothing. Seasoned bottom love to take charge and goes straight for the kill.
6. Virgin bottom will open their eyes wide in disbelieve when they autocum. Season bottom moans louder when they autocum and smiles with satisfaction.

7. Virgin bottom want to cuddle and feel love after sex. Season bottom want to clean up and go for 2nd round.

7 hours ago, JoeS said:

@JoeS      I  fully agree with you on that bro.

A good top has to be relaxed and able to spend some time to prepare ... his bottom well.... the effort will be greatly rewarding to both.

I find that too many "tops " are just half-fuk ones.... not trained enough...and always in a bloomin rush.

I had an amazing expert top for my first time... and he spent over an hour just to prep my hole.... tongue...fingers...licks... wow!!

He was so turned on that my butthole was so clean deep inside... it got him hard... when his tongue went in all the way!!

I actually made a honey and vanilla solution to do the final rinse of my butthole... guess it tasted really good..!!

Then he went in a bit t a time till I was able to fully stretch open for his 8 inches cok to go into my ass... fukin awesome....fun... and NO PAIN !!

He would tell me breath and relax my inner muscle, as he pushes his hard cok deeper, and for me to know the feeling when his cok head is

going past the sphincter muscle...to relax and help it open fully...so no pain....just a great sensation inside.!!

He gave me an amazing one hour fuk session.... and he was so fukin turned on by seeing and feeling his cok enter my tight buthole...

I was really glad that I gave my virgin ass to the right top...and made him so happy too.

He told me that 1 hour was all I need for the first ass fuk session... too much and the next day will be hurting inside... he was really caring of my butthole.

I really learnt a lot that night, and to be fukd so nicely was truly an amazing experience never to be forgotten... Love and Respect was the key !!

So now I'm planing my second fuk session when he returns to Sg...hehe

So...All you tops out there... go learn your craft, and improve your sex skills please.... you will be much happier if you do.  

Hope you like my feedback.

Cheers, Mike  :- )

7 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

1. Virgin bottom don't know how to clean their ass. Seasoned bottom always prepared and ready.

3. Virgin bottom have anal sex out of love. Seasoned bottom have anal sex out of pleasure.

4. Virgin bottom love anal sex to be slow and steady. Seasoned bottom love anal sex to be wild and raunchy.

5. Virgin bottom love the top to guide them and talk sweet nothing. Seasoned bottom love to take charge and goes straight for the kill.
6. Virgin bottom will open their eyes wide in disbelieve when they autocum. Season bottom moans louder when they autocum and smiles with satisfaction.

7. Virgin bottom want to cuddle and feel love after sex. Season bottom want to clean up and go for 2nd round.

Hahahaa.experienced old man.no wonder can b a GM.lol

On 6/9/2017 at 11:50 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Actually many of the characterizations above are not accurate. I got penetrated for the first and only time a few months ago. But I cleansed and myself thoroughly before that. Took some mild laxative and purged myself clean, and then douched a couple of times more for good measure. I also prepared myself by using trainers. I did not anticipate nor encounter any pain during the session, which must have lasted about 20 mins long, though I did feel sore after that. Alas! Its a one-time encounter... no love to speak of either.

On ‎18‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, Lycandie said:

Actually many of the characterizations above are not accurate. I got penetrated for the first and only time a few months ago. But I cleansed and myself thoroughly before that. Took some mild laxative and purged myself clean, and then douched a couple of times more for good measure. I also prepared myself by using trainers. I did not anticipate nor encounter any pain during the session, which must have lasted about 20 mins long, though I did feel sore after that. Alas! Its a one-time encounter... no love to speak of either.

You are someone who knows you are a bottom and had done some studies about how to be a good bottom. But NOT everyone starts out knowing that they are bottom and how or what to do to be fucked.

I am sure you read some of the posts in BW about how to clean your ass and prepared yourself to be a bottom.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest johnsonklt

very seldom to be anal becoz it is alway painful when shaft.

if someone know how to anal without causing pain I dun mind

to be fuck by him.       hahahhahahhaa

would prefer  chn / mly    young slim guy

On 08/06/2017 at 11:49 PM, heliumduck said:

That is some great infographic on the cleaning and yes I can verify this all works and is especially true if you are into toys and long anal sessions.

The more clean you are inside and deeper into your colon the longer you can have sex like for as long as 8 -12 hours.. if you like me are into cycling in the park to cruise for long hours... so you can stop  have fun and then cycle or walk about and the do it again with another person..etc. Of just that you clean up but will not be having sex immediately but like after clubbing..etc. You might still want to do a quick flush in case too much dancing you jump about will cause some of the shit deeper inside to start making their way to your colon or rectum prematurely.

You are not doing this for your love but also for yourself. And if you are too lazy to do all this... your lost as you might never truly know what it is like to really have good anal be it with a partner or toys. It takes a while to get to that stage and if you do, you will never go back heh.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Not Rimming That

There are also some bottoms who should share the blame for their anal sex being unnecessarily painful. I have met a few bottoms who were in a hurry, and insisted that I didn't rim or finger them, but just demanded that I fuck them straightaway. My dick size is above average, however, and those fucks often ended up with me not being able to stick it into the bottom because his ass is too tight, or it felt too painful and he asked me to stop, or it felt too painful but he let me finish and then complained about the pain after I cummed.

• 3 months later...
On 24/06/2017 at 11:22 PM, upshot said:

That is some great infographic on the cleaning and yes I can verify this all works and is especially true if you are into toys and long anal sessions.

The more clean you are inside and deeper into your colon the longer you can have sex like for as long as 8 -12 hours.. if you like me are into cycling in the park to cruise for long hours... so you can stop  have fun and then cycle or walk about and the do it again with another person..etc. Of just that you clean up but will not be having sex immediately but like after clubbing..etc. You might still want to do a quick flush in case too much dancing you jump about will cause some of the shit deeper inside to start making their way to your colon or rectum prematurely.

You are not doing this for your love but also for yourself. And if you are too lazy to do all this... your lost as you might never truly know what it is like to really have good anal be it with a partner or toys. It takes a while to get to that stage and if you do, you will never go back heh.

you sond so experienced !

This is what works for me: I'd lay on my tummy and spread my legs wide, with my soft dick and balls pushed down and away from my pubes. The top would lick the underside of my head, tongue tease it a bit, then stick out his tongue and lick the entire shaft from cock head to the balls and all the way up to my hole.

This electrifies me. He'd do this tongue sweep up and down a few times before using his hands to pry open my butt cheeks and tongue fuck my anus. By now I am hard as a rock but my cock is pressed against the bed so precum oozes out as my cock tries to flip up towards the pubes.

The top will slide one of his hands under my thigh with palm facing up to reach my pubes. From my pubes he will slowly draw his hand back and he can reach my shaft and lift it slightly off the bed so he can wrap his lips around my swollen cock head. His tongue will encircle my sensitive head and try to enlarge my piss hole as the tip of his tongue pushes against my tiny slit, forcing more precum to flow out. 

When my cock gets too hard and uncomfortable in this strained position I will lift my pelvis off the bed and now he can eat my dick whole, still from the back. He will put the entire cock into his mouth, then release and rest my shaft on his palm while he does the tongue sweep from cock head to balls to anus, over and over again.

My anus would open and close like its gasping for air. The top knows it's not air that my hole needs. It's his thick and hard man rod. I don't like to be fingered (other than by myself) so he still needs to open me up more before he can enter. He will lube up his cock and rest his slightly pointy cock head at my hole for a moment. It's like visiting someone's house -- you knock and wait at the door instead of breaking the door and barging in.

When my hole is ready it will gape open and like a pair of lips it starts to swallow the top's cock head, bit by bit, followed by his thick, throbbing shaft. This is when I let out a long moan while I enjoy the feeling of being filled up with a man's meat inside me.

1 hour ago, Gene T said:

This is what works for me: I'd lay on my tummy and spread my legs wide, with my soft dick and balls pushed down and away from my pubes. The top would lick the underside of my head, tongue tease it a bit, then stick out his tongue and lick the entire shaft from cock head to the balls and all the way up to my hole.

This electrifies me. He'd do this tongue sweep up and down a few times before using his hands to pry open my butt cheeks and tongue fuck my anus. By now I am hard as a rock but my cock is pressed against the bed so precum oozes out as my cock tries to flip up towards the pubes.

The top will slide one of his hands under my thigh with palm facing up to reach my pubes. From my pubes he will slowly draw his hand back and he can reach my shaft and lift it slightly off the bed so he can wrap his lips around my swollen cock head. His tongue will encircle my sensitive head and try to enlarge my piss hole as the tip of his tongue pushes against my tiny slit, forcing more precum to flow out. 

When my cock gets too hard and uncomfortable in this strained position I will lift my pelvis off the bed and now he can eat my dick whole, still from the back. He will put the entire cock into his mouth, then release and rest my shaft on his palm while he does the tongue sweep from cock head to balls to anus, over and over again.

My anus would open and close like its gasping for air. The top knows it's not air that my hole needs. It's his thick and hard man rod. I don't like to be fingered (other than by myself) so he still needs to open me up more before he can enter. He will lube up his cock and rest his slightly pointy cock head at my hole for a moment. It's like visiting someone's house -- you knock and wait at the door instead of breaking the door and barging in.

When my hole is ready it will gape open and like a pair of lips it starts to swallow the top's cock head, bit by bit, followed by his thick, throbbing shaft. This is when I let out a long moan while I enjoy the feeling of being filled up with a man's meat inside me.

Sibeh im hard reading this sia.

This is a prequel to my earlier post in this thread.

First and foremost, oral hygiene -- keep your gums and teeth clean and healthy. Brush, floss and have them checked twice a year. I'll get back to why this is so important. And frankly, nobody likes halitosis.

Next, the other hole -- I douche almost everyday, because you never know what cums your way during the day. But sometimes you don't need to -- use your finger to check. If you feel icky about this then anal play is most probably not for you. If the finger finds hidden treasures then by all means flush them out with water. Anyway there's a second step to checking if you need douching for that day (more like half a day -- douching in the morning does not guarantee safe passage in the evening, it only keeps you relatively clean from morning to about late afternoon because food moves) but I'll get to that later.

I douche for another reason -- when I feel bloated or too full from a heavy meal during the day or dinner from the night before. I'd feel 10 pounds lighter after the session, better than any workout.

So if you failed the finger test it's time to use water -- bottled, boiled or tap? That's up to you. Singapore water is generally safe for consumption straight from the tap and I've been using it for over 10 years for douching purpose without ill effects. Just use common sense -- if the tap water looks cloudy or coloured use other sources of water. If you are in other countries google and find out the water safety standards. FYI I only use the tap water in Singapore.

I use COLT's Shower Shot -- it was a novelty at first to have the silicone dick shaped sprinkler but soon I find it unnecessary because all I needed is the water outlet that attaches to the shower hose. When I am travelling I bring along COLT's Anal Douche -- just fill the bulb with clean water and squeeze through the nozzle. Fort Troff has something even more convenient -- the FT Bottle Blaster. Attach the twist cap with nozzle to any water bottle that fits and you are ready to go.

After a few rounds of holding and releasing water (and poop) I perform the second step in checking my hole using one of my toys -- Fun Factory's Tiger Stub. It's a very good dildo made from skin friendly silicone. It is also very pleasurably sized with ridges and a slight curve. And let's get back to oral hygiene -- I stick the clean dildo into my mouth so I need my mouth to be clean and healthy. I think you know where the dildo goes next. It is also a good practice for deep throating since it is an above average sized dildo. I still gag from pushing it in and pulling it out of my mouth but I no longer have problems with having the entire length of my bf's six incher and both balls in my mouth and holding them there for as long as I like. Practice makes perfect.

Jabbing the dildo deep in my throat causes the throat to secrete a thicker saliva than the normal spit. I use this as lube and insert the dildo into my watery hole. This is a good way to check if there are still residue of poop or water. Normally I will have both so I repeat the douching and checking until the dildo comes out clean, but continue with fucking myself with the dildo until all excess water has been expelled.

These steps help prep me for sex and get my precum flowing, especially in the morning. Having a dildo jamming your ass also activates peristalsis and move waste out from the lower GI tract that is sometimes not accessible by enema. I get a bonus when the peristalsis is violent and the anal wall muscles become very active and stiffen up, trying to push things out of my asshole but I am forcing the dildo in and out. Holy fuck that sensation is indescribable. It feels like you are electrifying the internal walls of your rectum. Thinking about it makes me hard.

When the dildo comes out clean without excess water and the bowel muscle movement ceases, I am ready to start my day or play.

Guest GUEST GUEST

HMM but the full cleansing method is the one where u go past rectum and the water reach the area where shit is stored? am i right? wont this cause a diarrhea?

Guest Check me

Aiyah, after all so much the troubles, all for letting a man use my body for fun.

But the most humiliating part is that must let him use finger test in open before going into room. Let people watch also bopian, so shy they know. Like go market buy meat test here test there got fresh or bad smell or not. So cheap like got lelong lelong pee buay.

• 1 month later...

Guys, I rarely do anal sex but when I was bottoming the other day: 

I had a feeling that something was gonna come out from my penis (pee or what?) when my partner was fucking me deeply and vigorously. 

Any good experience bottom can please advise, if you had the same experience, what would have shot out when that feeling came? Pee? Pre-cum? Cum?

On 11/5/2017 at 3:58 PM, Guest Check me said:

Aiyah, after all so much the troubles, all for letting a man use my body for fun.

But the most humiliating part is that must let him use finger test in open before going into room. Let people watch also bopian, so shy they know. Like go market buy meat test here test there got fresh or bad smell or not. So cheap like got lelong lelong pee buay.

You have ALWAYS have the choice NOT TO DO IT if you don't like what you think it does to you. If all these makes you feel humiliated that much. No gun was place at your head to force you yes? Anyone should never have to be put in a position to do something they will not want to do.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

6 hours ago, KizMyAzz said:

Guys, I rarely do anal sex but when I was bottoming the other day: 

I had a feeling that something was gonna come out from my penis (pee or what?) when my partner was fucking me deeply and vigorously. 

Any good experience bottom can please advise, if you had the same experience, what would have shot out when that feeling came? Pee? Pre-cum? Cum?

Hi penis was inside you at just the right area to touch and rub at your prostate. That will trigger your cock to feel like that and even leaking pre-cum... for some a lot and in some a little but  enjoy this for as long as you can as over time it needs a lot more stimulation to get you to do that same again.

On 11/5/2017 at 12:55 PM, Guest GUEST GUEST said:

HMM but the full cleansing method is the one where u go past rectum and the water reach the area where shit is stored? am i right? wont this cause a diarrhea?

Shit is not "stored" there. Your bodily waste (shit) move slowly down your intestine to your colon and eventually ends up in your rectum. The process is so slow it is seem like not moving. As it move thru those portions, your body is absorbing the water from it... thus turning it from watery to semi solid to solid. To flush pass your rectum is to acelerate the removal of some of the shit from your lower colon. Doing this will mean you have clean an empty space that allow you to have long period of not have shit getting to your rectum. That this means is you have a long window of opportunity to have sex with no shit presence for a duration.

This is something I do or we call deep enema to prolong the time we can have long sex session, clear of smell and shit and also for us who love long anal toys, we can go deeper past the rectum and get a toy into our lower colon as well. but that's another story. For those who just want to fuck long with a real cock, you have a longer period of sex without worrying about shit.
I do that when I cycle around the park and have some with various guys for a 8 hour period and am safe no matter how mucy fucking or people putting fingers up my ass, there is nothing coming out of smell just like a vagina heheheheh.....

Drawback is, it takes a long time to get clean. If you want that kind of fun, you need to spend a long time to clean out. It helps if like me you also like enemas :)

Edited by upshot

Guest Old timer

Let week watched the Channel 8 program Body SOS on prostate health. I'm already pass 60yo and have enlarged prostate. People tell me that getting fucked is good massage for my prostate. I already know that last time when I was younger from a Chinese sinseh.

You see some Chinese TCM have this prostate service前列腺保養。 It is quite expensive. Sometimes the massage shops also have this service.

We older uncle bottoms sometimes use that as substitute for sex because it's still cheaper than paying MB. Even though I can get fucked frequently, I still need to go for regular check every year because some of my older friends (straight ones ) already have prostate cancer. They used to be so shy to talk about prostate checkup but now they face the truth and had to talk about it. 

I go to TCM massage because the sinseh massage out my precum but don't ask me to pay extra to send it to lab to test. From my prostate size and texture of my prostate and the smell and color of my precum, he can tell if my prostate is okay. It's not as accurate as lab test but still better without those dangerous western drugs.

The other benefit is that I get to enjoy the prostate massage. The sinseh don't mind doing a sensual one like caressing my balls and making me cum because he knows I'm being fucked by men before already. Unlike those high class western doctors who are so aloof and clinical.

As a btm, finally master how to have a painless fuck. Apart from lube and feeling relax, it is important to learn to push out as if trying to shit. You need to condition yourself constantly that there is no shit really coming out, just the feeling like it is coming out.

now still Learning how to get auto cum from pure fucking with my dildo. Usually, I will still need to get dressed in femalewear and rub my panties covered little clit against my pillow where I will end up cumming very fast, especially after a good long fuck using my dildo. Softly rubbing my sensitive nipples also help enhancing my orgasm.

my last encounter with a guy, his dick is long enough but he can’t seem to get it all the way in me while fucking. Halfway through, when he pull out a few times, I was so concerned that he might decide to remove his condom. Thankfully when he did cum, he shown me his condom covered dick before removing. I was so glad and disappointed at the same time. I wanted to feel how it’s like to have a raw dick in me, pumping in and out of me like a girl in heat. Wanted to feel how it’s like to hav cum shoot inside me. How a dick really taste like without the condom. But the risk of hiv and std is still a big concern for me.

wanted to hav a good fuck in those sauna shops but from the stories here about men removing their condoms or making holes in the condom has stopped me from letting myself go. Missed that time at the gym where the guy gave me a good fuck, yet gentle at the same time knowing it’s  my first real fuck. Miss you man. I really like the idea of sucking and licking Dick like a lollipop, and getting fully filled with it in my “pussy”. Like doggy style alot, especially when on all fours instead of just bent at the waist level with my hands on the door, and when I reduce my tummy fats, would love to try out missionary style, with my legs dangling on his shoulders. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic