Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

I have a friend staying at Traders over the weekend, wonder if he can bring me in.

After reading all the postings here it makes me wanna try this place.

The thrill of touching/crusing in a straight spa plus what others wrote about the China staff..........

Any one going this weekend ?

• 3 weeks later...

Do u guys go nude in spa 1?

I've been there once. No one go nude.

I went nude with my friend... there was maybe 3 or 4 more customers there but they had those shorts on. Nobody really looked at us weirdly though, nor did the massage uncles who were sitting near their tables.

Not sure if I would feel comfortable being naked alone though lol.

I went nude with my friend... there was maybe 3 or 4 more customers there but they had those shorts on. Nobody really looked at us weirdly though, nor did the massage uncles who were sitting near their tables.

Not sure if I would feel comfortable being naked alone though lol.

I was nude alone a few times at spa-1.

Some of the guys went naked too after seeing someone nude.

Guess the guys are too shy to strip everything off.

Haven't been to spa-1 for very long though.

I heard blitz spa (originally Spring spa) at Clarke Quay has closed down. Anyone can verify?

I was nude alone a few times at spa-1.

Some of the guys went naked too after seeing someone nude.

Guess the guys are too shy to strip everything off.

Haven't been to spa-1 for very long though.

I heard blitz spa (originally Spring spa) at Clarke Quay has closed down. Anyone can verify?

Yeah I guess you're right, but it's always tough to be the first one over here haha. In Europe, we just walk in naked, nobody cares as everyone is naked all the time (at least in Switzerland).

I even remember staying at the Swissotel in Zurich once with my bf... we were naked in the sauna when in comes a woman, naked as well... we were are bit.... surprised but we then learned that it was a mixed sauna haha. A bit awkward though :P

Still gotta try Traders facilities... and check out the spa attendant haha

Edited by Enelym1978

Called willow stream spa to enquire about the membership.

Individual Membership Rate

DURATION

COST

BENEFITS

1 Month

$320++ ($342.40 NETT)

Nil

3 Months

$880++ ($941.60 NETT)

• 2 guest passes (first-time users enjoy 25% off any regular-priced massage, facial or body experience)

6 Months

$1,700++ ($1,819 NETT)

• 1 x 60-minute personal training session

• 2 guest passes (first-time users enjoy 25% off any regular-priced massage, facial or body experience)

Annual

(12 Months)

$2,800++ ($2,996 NETT)

• $300 worth of Willow Stream Spa vouchers

• Complimentary 60-minute massage during birthday month (to be utilised within the month)

• 2 x 60-minute personal training sessions

• 6 guest passes (first-time users enjoy 25% off any regular-priced massage, facial or body experience)

The facilities look good.

Anybody can update about the fairmont "regulations" about being naked or with towel only in steam, sauna and jacuzzi ? Those who are regular there or only hotel guest.... please tell us... and me as am going next week end :whistle:  Need to know if i have to bring nice speedo ? :yuk:

Edited by nicocentre

Tired to go into the jacuzzi naked and was told by the staff that it is not allowed. The staff do not go into the streamroom or sauna so it is up to you.

oh, the attendant at Damai goes into the jacuzzi and tell user it is not allowed too, but he meant, shorts not allowed...  

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?