Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

Went Urban spa yesterday. The hot jacuzzi is really "hot". Too hot for comfort I guess. So is the steam room. But the attendant is nice enough to adjust the temperature for the steam room when he saw me running out of the steam room. It's really quiet unfortunately but it did give some privacy as if the whole spa is for me :) The massage is good though. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Went Urban spa yesterday. The hot jacuzzi is really "hot". Too hot for comfort I guess. So is the steam room. But the attendant is nice enough to adjust the temperature for the steam room when he saw me running out of the steam room. It's really quiet unfortunately but it did give some privacy as if the whole spa is for me :) The massage is good though.

If there are a couple of cuties present that would be good.

Having the whole wet area to yourself sounds good. But it's boring. Haha

But a 45min Swedish massage at $100 is way too expensive I think.... :yuk:

I paid only RM50 for 80min (60min + 20min free) for a oil massage at holiday plaza.

Super cheap.

Care to share more? Which shop is this? - ops i realised that this is probably the wrong thread to discuss this. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

• 3 weeks later...

first time visited Regency, want to take 1 hr massage, was being suggest 1,5 hr and i took 1,5 hr msg for $98

Jazzuzi is quite big and nice , also the steam room

What i dont like is the female masseurs cheat the timing , totally was 1 hr and 5 minute, schedule start 7.45 pm, i have to wait her in the room and massage start at 8 pm, and end by 9.10 plus masseur take toilet break so long 

she also offer me to massage my "small head" which i reject cos she is not my type, so auntie la :)

Dont like to confront the lady , as no point to argue,  but will not come back again 

another experience to share 

Hi Cosmo

This is the first time i heard a straight spa offering to give u a massage "there"...goodness

is this the spa?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Regency-Health-SPA-Pte-Ltd/206991382648643

first time visited Regency, want to take 1 hr massage, was being suggest 1,5 hr and i took 1,5 hr msg for $98

Jazzuzi is quite big and nice , also the steam room

What i dont like is the female masseurs cheat the timing , totally was 1 hr and 5 minute, schedule start 7.45 pm, i have to wait her in the room and massage start at 8 pm, and end by 9.10 plus masseur take toilet break so long 

she also offer me to massage my "small head" which i reject cos she is not my type, so auntie la :)

Dont like to confront the lady , as no point to argue,  but will not come back again 

another experience to share 

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?