Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly urban spa don't allow guest to be fully naked in the jacuzzi pool anymore. A notice had been out up to advice pants up for all.

However now they do have one guy massuer and I tried Benny from china and he is not bad.

If you are looking for happy ending. Too bad not this place.

Sadly urban spa don't allow guest to be fully naked in the jacuzzi pool anymore. A notice had been out up to advice pants up for all.

However now they do have one guy massuer and I tried Benny from china and he is not bad.

If you are looking for happy ending. Too bad not this place.

The notice has been there for very long. Many still go nude. Apparently the staffs are ok with it.

And yes Benny is good. Cute too.

You guys really have a BIG sense of imagination lol

so who's been to Spa*1 last these days?

I did go a couple of days ago. Food quality getting worse, smaller portion and lesser ingredients. Not to mention the taste was very bland. Not sure if it was the chef or overall quality really has gone down because it's been a while since I last went.

On a positive note, I was "shocked" by one of the members here :)

I did go a couple of days ago. Food quality getting worse, smaller portion and lesser ingredients. Not to mention the taste was very bland. Not sure if it was the chef or overall quality really has gone down because it's been a while since I last went.

On a positive note, I was "shocked" by one of the members here :)

Who? 123? lol
  • G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?