Male HQ

Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?

gymcub

any comments or recommendation for willow stream spa?

A few weeks back posted a review, but it went down with the whole BW offline thing.

Rather posh place, and clientele is generally hotel guests (many Caucasians) with some paying members thrown in. The sales lady told me that they have a few hundred paying members. It's cheaper to sign up as a couple (works out to $200 a month per pax, versus individual membership at $250). However you need to pay the whole year in advance to get the lowest average cost.

Workout facilities include standard gym machines, weights and a cardio theatre. Workout attire is provided.

Swimming pool is shared with the two hotels - there is a deeper pool (relatively deserted) and a shallow one (full of children when I went).

Wet facilities include jacuzzi pools, steamroom and sauna. There is an attendant who insists that you put on the black disposable shorts which they provide.

I was given a tour of the wet facilities and yes, there were people who definitely went with the intention to cruise.

Two hour parking at Raffles City is complimentary.

Tried Willow Stream once and posted a review but it went down the drain when the servers died...

Basically, I did not like it that much... and would for sure never pay that much to use their gym or facilities.... But that's based on one single visit.

Sometimes the experience from the first visit is all that is needed to determine if you will return to the spa.

Sometimes the experience from the first visit is all that is needed to determine if you will return to the spa.

True that... I'm quite of a "first impression says it all" kinda guy haha. Maybe I'm missing out on some things but heck.... no time for regrets :)

Have you been to Regency lately?

If it's not really a nude place, it would feel a bit awkward... :)

it's a bit awkward already at Spa1 when there is just the two of us butt naked haha (me and a friend). But Spa1 had quite a few naked "uncles" last time.

No more news about Traders though, did people stop going there when they stopped selling those vouchers?

I'm contemplating on going to a sauna tonight. Wanted to go shogun cuz it's fundoshi night. Haha. But just wondering if there're straight saunas with Japanese executives? Not looking for sex just wanna oogle at nude men. Haha. Anyone going any of the sauna's tonight?

• 2 weeks later...

hah I also wish a gathering of the master .. master of massage , master of spa , master of traveller

spa 1 become more n more sad . very empty

Regency too worn n tired looking, nice chicken wings and big sofa bed thou. I like the chill room but nothing like ice rooms in Korea

BKK spa visits is fruitful

Arima onsen

A multi storey worn off Japanese concept onsen with pretty much Thai masseurs with nothing much Japanese element. Took a old lift to the highest floor n it's the men locker room. there are 3 square jacuzzi n a few seated shower & sauna. Took a rub back scrub n sat in the sauna watching movie. Was offered a herbal drink while chilling

Rating 3/10 - small, dirty

Sky onsen

Went duing afternoon. sauna for men is at roof level with a sky garden above sauna. It's consider open concept and super spacious and all is in glass and window between sauna level and garden. Which means you can see everything which is pretty weird but kinky. The sauna and steamroom is full glass and facing cold pool. around the place there are many small seats and table for people to rest and smoke. the rub back an shower is connecting but it's full glass , and open, so u enjoy the scenery thru the windows and shower and scrub at the same time. the people at rooftop garden can see u thru the glass beneath them too.

attendent offer drinks and fruit and attend to u

Rating 8/10 the open concept is interesting, clean and the place offers many spa service

The king & I

A Korean sauna in Korean town. Expect to see Korean guys there. went up to the high floor to the men sauna, many rooms in ea floor. the sauna has 2 pools , many rub back rooms, sauna , steamroom and ice room. it's small and lack the true Korean sauna spirit of bathing and eating ramyeon in lounge. Worst of all, the wet area cannot nude as there are female who passby the rub back area. Fail

5/10 nothing much on facilities , good chance to visit Korean town with many Korean ppl

Yunomuri spa

the true Japanese onsen. true enough the decor is splendid with wood bamboo decor and well trained staffs. package are affordable and recommend to book appointment. Shower at seated shower and there are plenty of them. there is only one spring water like soda follow by jacuzzi, Long hot pool and cold pool. there's a open standing shower and a big steam room. The soda pool is small but packed with men side to side!

The garden has a pool which looks like a pond. Hah and the sauna is beside it. Sauna is abit small.There are a row of seats for people to sit there to chat or nap. Jus closely beside it are two wooden style tubs, very Japanese feel.

The crowd is at least 30 full nude. mixture of Thai, tourist and curious Caucasians. a lot of cruising and checking out ea other however the "zen" is not broken as everyone respect your space n peace. I did not see any attendent and many guys are there to relax or cruise.

Rating 10/10 blew my mind away , clean , high ceilin spacious , a lot of soakers and will visit again

sorry it's Bangkok spa if u didn't read it

hah I also wish a gathering of the master .. master of massage , master of spa , master of traveller

Regency too worn n tired looking, nice chicken wings and big sofa bed thou. I like the chill room but nothing like ice rooms in Korea

Arima onsen

A multi storey worn off Japanese concept onsen with pretty much Thai masseurs with nothing much Japanese element. Took a old lift to the highest floor n it's the men locker room. there are 3 square jacuzzi n a few seated shower & sauna. Took a rub back scrub n sat in the sauna watching movie. Was offered a herbal drink while chilling

Sky onsen

Went duing afternoon. sauna for men is at roof level with a sky garden above sauna. It's consider open concept and super spacious and all is in glass and window between sauna level and garden. Which means you can see everything which is pretty weird but kinky. The sauna and steamroom is full glass and facing cold pool. around the place there are many small seats and table for people to rest and smoke. the rub back an shower is connecting but it's full glass , and open, so u enjoy the scenery thru the windows and shower and scrub at the same time. the people at rooftop garden can see u thru the glass beneath them too.

Rating 8/10 the open concept is interesting, clean and the place offers many spa service

The king & I

A Korean sauna in Korean town. Expect to see Korean guys there. went up to the high floor to the men sauna, many rooms in ea floor. the sauna has 2 pools , many rub back rooms, sauna , steamroom and ice room. it's small and lack the true Korean sauna spirit of bathing and eating ramyeon in lounge. Worst of all, the wet area cannot nude as there are female who passby the rub back area. Fail

5/10 nothing much on facilities , good chance to visit Korean town with many Korean ppl

Yunomuri spa

the true Japanese onsen. true enough the decor is splendid with wood bamboo decor and well trained staffs. package are affordable and recommend to book appointment. Shower at seated shower and there are plenty of them. there is only one spring water like soda follow by jacuzzi, Long hot pool and cold pool. there's a open standing shower and a big steam room. The soda pool is small but packed with men side to side!

The garden has a pool which looks like a pond. Hah and the sauna is beside it. Sauna is abit small.There are a row of seats for people to sit there to chat or nap. Jus closely beside it are two wooden style tubs, very Japanese feel.

The crowd is at least 30 full nude. mixture of Thai, tourist and curious Caucasians. a lot of cruising and checking out ea other however the "zen" is not broken as everyone respect your space n peace. I did not see any attendent and many guys are there to relax or cruise.

Rating 10/10 blew my mind away , clean , high ceilin spacious , a lot of soakers and will visit again

Sky Onsen just open in March, nice place... Met the Hong Konger boss during my visit , massage was good... Kinda hidden and more upmarket , but worth the money...

Arima onsen

Sky onsen

The king & I

Yunomuri spa

Wow you did go everywhere :)

Yunomori was definitely worth the visit and will return soon!

Arima onsen

Sky onsen

The king & I

Yunomuri spa

By the way, you posted in the wrong thread... you should post your trip reports under Bangkok, not Singapore ;)

here: http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=479

• G_M changed the title to Establishment That Allows Nudity In Jacuzzi & Sauna In Singapore?