Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

14 minutes ago, lx said:

i see. and since it mentioned 'every night' without indicating specific day and time, i guess it is just free and easy at all time without any themes (unlike last time there were specific day and time for towel only, underwear only, nude only, etc)

their clientele like not much into those theme nights leh

10 hours ago, keyboard said:

went to see their channel, looks to be just another term for sleeping overnight. usually in towel, don't stay late enough to see if people dressed in pajamas, but if you get a room, it's whatever you want i suppose.

I have stayed ovenight in Shogun quite a few times, and I have never seen anyone wearing pyjamas in there.   They wear a towel around the waist.

Some overnighters were able to obtain blankets from the front desk, but I do not know if they were naked under the blanket or not. 

If it was a hot night and I happen to sleep on the rooftop, I would lie naked on my towel and fall asleep that way.  Sometimes, that led to interesting outcomes. 

6 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I have stayed ovenight in Shogun quite a few times, and I have never seen anyone wearing pyjamas in there.   They wear a towel around the waist.

Some overnighters were able to obtain blankets from the front desk, but I do not know if they were naked under the blanket or not. 

If it was a hot night and I happen to sleep on the rooftop, I would lie naked on my towel and fall asleep that way.  Sometimes, that led to interesting outcomes. 

would you know how their towel system work?

blanket is additional charge i believe, outside won't get mosquito bites? i'm guessing the bed bugs thingy isn't true then.

3 hours ago, keyboard said:

would you know how their towel system work?

blanket is additional charge i believe, outside won't get mosquito bites? i'm guessing the bed bugs thingy isn't true then.

Sorry, I am not too sure what you refer to when you wrote, "would you know how their towel system work?"

I do not know if those who use a blanket has a towel around their waist under the blanket, but I know those who do not have a blanket usually have a towel around their waist when they sleep in Shogun. 

I would not be surprised if there are charges applicable for the blankets.

So far, i have not been troubled by mosquito bites or bed bugs while sleeping in Shogun.  I admit I have had a bite or some sort of rash sometimes after spending a night at Shogun, but those were not bed bug bites.  I do not know what they are, but I know they are not bed bug bites because I have experienced bed bug bites before. 

14 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Sorry, I am not too sure what you refer to when you wrote, "would you know how their towel system work?"

I do not know if those who use a blanket has a towel around their waist under the blanket, but I know those who do not have a blanket usually have a towel around their waist when they sleep in Shogun. 

I would not be surprised if there are charges applicable for the blankets.

So far, i have not been troubled by mosquito bites or bed bugs while sleeping in Shogun.  I admit I have had a bite or some sort of rash sometimes after spending a night at Shogun, but those were not bed bug bites.  I do not know what they are, but I know they are not bed bug bites because I have experienced bed bug bites before. 

they offer 3 sizes of towel. and 1 exchange?

1 minute ago, yhtang said:

I am not familiar with this, I just accept whatever towel they give me. 

I suppose my waist is within the range of standard size.  I can do with losing a couple of inches from my waist.  🤭

haha. they always ask me which size towel i want without fail. now even ask me which locker height and area i want..... not that i even know which numbers is where to start with.

On 8/23/2023 at 5:03 PM, btmslut said:

lol new record. went there, showered, got fucked (he was really good at rimming and sucking my nips) and the guy shot his cum on my cock. i was about to go to the shower (was walking a bit funny as i was just fucked) when someone grabbed my hand and led me to a room and fucked me. i then showered and left. all within 30 mins! 

my black undies with the hole on the bum (to announce im btm) was cum soaked. so sensual...

Wow i cant even imagine

Guest Guest Liveshow

Shogun never fail to disappoint. Was at outdoors open bed. 6-7pm. Got drilled by 3. One after another. The strange unintended part was, the 3 were was of varying size. All in the right order. 1st was small (not much feel but a good warm up). 2nd was moderate (much better n fulfliing).  The 3rd n final one. Omg. He was long and thick. Luckily my hole lossen enough by then. Even that he was v good and patient. He took his time to test the tightness and slowly gently insert the whole 9 yards! Needless to say...we had a big audience and i was reduced to moaning loudly. All inhibitations out of the window. When it was all over i was reduced to a whimpering mess covered in sweat n cum (they used condoms as i insisted but came outside on my body raw). Quite a memorable evening. 

57 minutes ago, Guest Guest Liveshow said:

Shogun never fail to disappoint. Was at outdoors open bed. 6-7pm. Got drilled by 3. One after another. The strange unintended part was, the 3 were was of varying size. All in the right order. 1st was small (not much feel but a good warm up). 2nd was moderate (much better n fulfliing).  The 3rd n final one. Omg. He was long and thick. Luckily my hole lossen enough by then. Even that he was v good and patient. He took his time to test the tightness and slowly gently insert the whole 9 yards! Needless to say...we had a big audience and i was reduced to moaning loudly. All inhibitations out of the window. When it was all over i was reduced to a whimpering mess covered in sweat n cum (they used condoms as i insisted but came outside on my body raw). Quite a memorable evening. 

Wow what a amasing experience you had

18 hours ago, Guest Guest Liveshow said:

Worth the entrance fee.

2 hours ago, Guest Goodprice said:

Yes I agree, so much cheaper than KeyBox, which is $22 and the place is small n lousy.

Shogan only $13. 

Clean? How is the crowd? Elderly? Keybox Member pays $10 only la. Why compare wrongly. Everyone open sauna with good intentions. Win win situation. U get to touch guys n owner of sauna earns. Enjoy k.

Edited by cutejack

Guest Goodprice
1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Clean? How is the crowd? Elderly? Keybox Member pays $10 only la. Why compare wrongly. Everyone open sauna with good intentions. Win win situation. U get to touch guys n owner of sauna earns. Enjoy k

I paid $22 at Key Box . I only pay $13 in Shogan. 

KeyBox is also dirty, especially the dark area. Kana stepped cum on the floor.

Guest Lao ahpek

Didn't go for so long, went one month ago. Quite empty.

I sleep at the rooftop big bed waiting for open action but was ignored. I guess they don't like open action.

There's this buaya who touched everybody but me. Guess I'm condemned one.

Tried to sleep since nobody wants me but it's too hot. Ended up I had to go inside for the air con big bed. 

Woke up by somebody touching me. From the dim light saw was that buaya. Walau he must be desperate now. I lagi desperate. I pushed his hand down to my hole but he refused to touch me there.

Looked like this buaya like to touch touch only.

I told him it's me lah, because we talked just now outside and he no action on me.

He said he knows lah just touching make me happy only.

I not happy he like giving charity for me like that. I talk back, "whatever lah, no need like that one"

Then I turned over, to not let him touch my big chest like telling him don't bother me.

He still want to touch so he lay on top of me to put his hands under me to touch my chest.

I open my legs to let his hard cock enter but he still refused.

I refuse let him touch my chest. He gave up.

I again go sleep but awoken again by someone touching me. It's Indian worker. I don't like him so push his hands away. Then he fingers me and tell me I wet already. Bluff me only, I said where got wet one.

Then I saw that buaya telling him to rape me by force.

I immediately got up and push them both away.

I go down to shower and leave. That Indian follow me and shower with me. Walau I'm really condemned already. Today all no luck.

18 hours ago, Guest Lao ahpek said:

Didn't go for so long, went one month ago. Quite empty.

I sleep at the rooftop big bed waiting for open action but was ignored. I guess they don't like open action.

There's this buaya who touched everybody but me. Guess I'm condemned one.

Tried to sleep since nobody wants me but it's too hot. Ended up I had to go inside for the air con big bed. 

Woke up by somebody touching me. From the dim light saw was that buaya. Walau he must be desperate now. I lagi desperate. I pushed his hand down to my hole but he refused to touch me there.

Looked like this buaya like to touch touch only.

I told him it's me lah, because we talked just now outside and he no action on me.

He said he knows lah just touching make me happy only.

I not happy he like giving charity for me like that. I talk back, "whatever lah, no need like that one"

Then I turned over, to not let him touch my big chest like telling him don't bother me.

He still want to touch so he lay on top of me to put his hands under me to touch my chest.

I open my legs to let his hard cock enter but he still refused.

I refuse let him touch my chest. He gave up.

I again go sleep but awoken again by someone touching me. It's Indian worker. I don't like him so push his hands away. Then he fingers me and tell me I wet already. Bluff me only, I said where got wet one.

Then I saw that buaya telling him to rape me by force.

I immediately got up and push them both away.

I go down to shower and leave. That Indian follow me and shower with me. Walau I'm really condemned already. Today all no luck.

U choose ppl n People choose u too. Huahahaha. Everyone chooses. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I went on a Thurs 6-7pm, and it is my first time at Shogun.

The crowd is generally on the elderly side (I'm talking 50s - 60s range) and <10 people there.

This is the normal crowd size and age range...? 

6 minutes ago, Guest Anom said:

The crowd is generally on the elderly side (I'm talking 50s - 60s range) and <10 people there.

Yes i saw the reviews ,mostly matured men at shogun,a bit of young also,maybe depends on timing,maybe also got other sauna that young/average prefer to go to

38 minutes ago, Guest Anom said:

Common

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it on the telegram channel that Shogun is actually 20 years old already. did a search online and realised the older version of shogun is actually TheBox. Not sure how many people still remember it, but i like the theme night that allowed people to move around in the maze fully clothed. Sadly it didn't survive.

The theme nights at sauna nowadays are quite boring...

20 minutes ago, lx said:

Saw it on the telegram channel that Shogun is actually 20 years old already. did a search online and realised the older version of shogun is actually TheBox. Not sure how many people still remember it, but i like the theme night that allowed people to move around in the maze fully clothed. Sadly it didn't survive.

sg sauna scene is boring tbh

5 hours ago, lx said:

So what's your creative suggestions for interesting theme nights?

• 3 weeks later...

Went Shogun last Tue around afternoon 2pm.

Around 10+ people and mainly 50+ age.

1st level (after paying entrance fee $13) was very dark and I only manage to walk around the locker area and the Tv watching area.

Found the stair to 2nd level open area with the gym and 3 open bed. Remaining  area at this level is also very dark.

Left after 45min as I think it a waste of time (& $13).

Overall the place is cleaner than I expecting. But it too dark for me to explore the place.

If u stay in the dark area for 5 to 10 minutes and once your eyes adapt to the level of brightness/darkness, then u will realise the dark area is actually not that dark. This is especially so when u visit during mid day, as your eyes will take longer time to adjust and adapt from bright sunlight outdoor to the dimmed and low light indoor area.

4 hours ago, Sexman said:

Went Shogun last Tue around afternoon 2pm.

Around 10+ people and mainly 50+ age.

1st level (after paying entrance fee $13) was very dark and I only manage to walk around the locker area and the Tv watching area.

Found the stair to 2nd level open area with the gym and 3 open bed. Remaining  area at this level is also very dark.

Left after 45min as I think it a waste of time (& $13).

Overall the place is cleaner than I expecting. But it too dark for me to explore the place.

Ah, it is the dark that I like, and its promise of fun.  

To paraphrase Andrew Lloyd Webber, the dark

.... sharpens, heightens each sensation, Darkness stirs and wakes imagination, Silently the senses abandon their defenses.. 

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams!  Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before!  Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar!

Guest How’s ShoGun on a Friday?

Hi, 

I’m planning to visit ShoGun on a Friday evening/ night… can’t find a lot of info on the ShoGun website so thought I’ll ask here. What’s the vibe like on a Friday? What’s the theme on Fridays? 

9 hours ago, Guest How’s ShoGun on a Friday? said:

Hi, 

I’m planning to visit ShoGun on a Friday evening/ night… can’t find a lot of info on the ShoGun website so thought I’ll ask here. What’s the vibe like on a Friday? What’s the theme on Fridays? 

I am sure the vibe would improve with your presence.  😁

I don't recall there are any theme in Shogun.  Like I always say, it is the luck of the draw when it comes to the crowd on any given day.  There may be a crowd, but it is also possible that the crowd is not your type, or that your type is not for the crowd.  

Take a risk with $13.00.  It is not $130,000.  Who knows, you might be taken to heaven for just $13.00.  But I do sincerely apologize if that $13.00 means a lot to you.  It is tough times these days.   

Havent been inside shogun to try the gloryhole. If the only gloryhole in singapore also gone, there will be no more gloryhole in singapore le.. all the rest either kena patched up or seal up le..

On 2/8/2024 at 11:37 AM, shiwalov said:

Shogun new year eve & new year  got open ?

Yes, Shogun will stay open 24 hours throughout the CNY period.

Including today on CNY EVE!

Wishing one & all A Happy CNY!

😁😁🙏🙏🍊🍊🧧🧧🏮🏮

Edited by FunLoving

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.