Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest musc btm
14 hours ago, tyan said:

I think typically Singaporean are very respectful. If u dun like, they won’t use force unless they know specifically it is a role play they are into. But again, if you are big and muscular, your build might have also put them off. I mean who dare to take on a muscular hunk?

SG men are too tame and soft. same for HK and Taiwan.

Only in S Korea and Japan where u have enough those machismo who look for this type of men.

Here in SG, touch a bit also kena complain.

even the tikopeks and also quite harmless.

Guest Foreigner

Another request for directions to the gloryhole please!

ive been a few times and I’ve never found it. If they are in the rooms at the far end of the maze then no wonder - too dark there to see anything! 

4 hours ago, Guest Foreigner said:

Another request for directions to the gloryhole please!

ive been a few times and I’ve never found it. If they are in the rooms at the far end of the maze then no wonder - too dark there to see anything! 

If I am not wrong and the layout has not changed much. The glory holes are in btw 2 cubicles. So need to go in the cubicles then u can see. And I always wonder how come they dun make the glory holes at corridors. So imagine one walked along the corridors and there are cocks hang out, then can touch and even suck. 😂 

Guest Foreigner

Found them! When the doors to the cubicle are open, they hide the holes, so you have to close the door behind you before you can see them!

agree on the corridor idea. That would be awesome

I was in Shogun just now for the first time. Place was well maintained although it badly need a reno to keep up with other spas. Crowd profile quite well spread.

There are dark maze on 1st and 2nd floor which are much darker compared to TMC. Plenty of mattress to lie down to rest with occasional fingers running my feet. Got groped by 3 men at the same time in the maze. Went to the shower to refresh and headed into the sauna and got groped by 2 pairs of hands and led me to a darker corner inside the sauna. Definitely an exciting experience.

- White Tiger.

Guest NjorGty
34 minutes ago, mercury1978 said:

Shogun now seems to be better in terms of room spaces. Ten men got too few rooms to cater to so many ppl.   Just came back from Ten men.  About 30 guys all loitering around can't get room .. not advisable for those who wan sex inside room 

If you have no taker, give you 5 stars hotel room also a big waste. I think you really have no takers, that why you are so free counting the numbers of people loitering around. I dun know that you can count the number of people at the 2 dark rooms, which both are far apart at the same time?? Really so free !! 

3 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

Shogun now seems to be better in terms of room spaces. Ten men got too few rooms to cater to so many ppl.   Just came back from Ten men.  About 30 guys all loitering around can't get room .. not advisable for those who wan sex inside room 

lol. Isn’t that better. TM encourage open sex. 

On 4/28/2021 at 6:03 PM, vicktoria said:

I was in Shogun just now for the first time. Place was well maintained although it badly need a reno to keep up with other spas. Crowd profile quite well spread.

There are dark maze on 1st and 2nd floor which are much darker compared to TMC. Plenty of mattress to lie down to rest with occasional fingers running my feet. Got groped by 3 men at the same time in the maze. Went to the shower to refresh and headed into the sauna and got groped by 2 pairs of hands and led me to a darker corner inside the sauna. Definitely an exciting experience.

- White Tiger.

Did u xd inside ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest loveahpek
On 6/21/2021 at 11:09 AM, GachiMuchi said:

Message from Shogun boss:
Shogun Club is open as usual from Monday 21 June 2021 from 12noon.

thanks, been waiting for the opening

1 hour ago, newcum said:

How much the entrance fee n is it still open 24hrs?

12 dollars and 24 hours.

Guest guest
On 6/24/2021 at 8:36 AM, Apon said:

Yesterday night 9pm few people only but enjoy a lot. 1st floor maze open bed action.

9pm leftovers, yum yum.

10 hours ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Now have to check in with tracetogether app only.... If really have confirmed case visited shogun then the whole world will know u visited 

It is a legal place. The world's opinion shouldnt matter that much.

Guest Hauty29
1 hour ago, auscent said:

It is a legal place. The world's opinion shouldnt matter that much.

I noticed KeyBox did not checked and let their customers enter without the Trace Together leh. Is this consider illegal?  

10 hours ago, Guest Hauty29 said:

I noticed KeyBox did not checked and let their customers enter without the Trace Together leh. Is this consider illegal?  

Is it? Mayb the customers use token? Yes is illegal....by right have to check...if someone go report, keybox will kana fine n have to close down for weeks...

Went for d first time, d internal was super dark, i kind of had prob accessing ard, probably im new as well. Almost hit some partition, 😅

Had two sucking sessions and a jo session to end my trip bef gg to shower.

A completely different exposure n experience, as compared to another plc. 👍🏻

Guest Foreigner

A good crowd in Shogun yesterday afternoon - I arrived about 3pm and there was already a lot of people there.

I got grabbed in the maze within seconds of arrival and treated to a lovely BJ in one of the rooms. After some recovery time in the steam room, I slipped on a pair of satin panties and then back into the maze. That led to a couple of hungry uncles who quickly took me to the open bed for a threesome. Yum! 

I still need to find a willing mouth the other side of the glory holes though. Next time, Shogun, next time.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.