Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Yes Shogun is perhaps the better of the few saunas that operate round the clock.

There is no need for theme night and most patrons are usually naked (saved by a very small face towel).

The ambience is good but the lighting of the room area, nearest to showers need to be improved. I suggest you

place some LED lights about 5 cm from the ground to guide us. I hit a wooden bar last night and had to end my visit abruptly.

Guest nakedhunk

Yes Shogun is perhaps the better of the few saunas that operate round the clock.

There is no need for theme night and most patrons are usually naked (saved by a very small face towel).

The ambience is good but the lighting of the room area, nearest to showers need to be improved. I suggest you

place some LED lights about 5 cm from the ground to guide us. I hit a wooden bar last night and had to end my visit abruptly.

So i can just walk around naked? I luv the feel of hands over my hunk bod. Luv to get fxxked while everyone is having a piece of me :P Any big room there for orgy? So damn horny today. should i go this evening?

Guest InShogun

Much cleaner than the old place. In terms of renovation, the facilities and the number of rooms, are a great improvement from the previous place.

1st time didnt know how old place look like.

GreaT crowd, all sort of type

Clean and great place

Aircond in 1st floor and 2nd floor TV area is cold and nice

Rooms and maze is cold too but 2nd floor after TV room area (facing street) may be due to direct sunlict (even painted black window) still very hot like no aircond

rooms are smaller here, if it is bear nite bet cant fit 2 in a room

Slide door now is ok, but after passed months most sliding doors will have problem either stucks or out of rail

2 rooms only have 1 single size bed in size with no trash been

So if no frequent cleaner few hours after peak time will become rubbish room as tissues used to clean up cant be throw away (as no place to throw in the room)

Sunday is small towel - Kudos ... remind me of Sauna Mania in Bangkok same pattern with out door shower and the greenery and small towels

Minus point for entrance as direct on the corner and above clothing shops. If u r shy type, bet u will feel abit uneasy though great hidden door

I was blocked by 2 pinoy gals who were choosing clothes, i had to mad big circle walk to come back again when they were gone

Overall for new place 4 thumbs up!!!!!

Guest naked hunk

Finally got the courage to go shogun last nite. Nice place just like wat's been said. I must add the staff are nice & frenly too. But the 2nd flr is so dim everywhere & i got lost walking round and round....lost in the jungle of naked guys :lol: There was this completely dark room tat i got lost & took quite some time to get out....meanwhile being groped,suck, fingered and licked by i don't know how many guys :P After tat i was nervous and decided to leave....

I was in there for about 30 to 40 mins I think but it was exciting and i had better leave before going wild :)

Another thing i really appreciate is tat there are proper hose in the toilet for btms to wash & douche their asses. Very thoughtful!

Heys!

I am currently 19! Able to go into Shogun? And what's the age range of people there like sia?=)

i went yesterday....mostly mature ppl there. im sure u'll be hot cake....eaten up very fast. so u going huh?

Had a good time today at Shogun.

First guy I had was a bodybuilder gym toned guy ... very manly and nice cock :) yummy .. and i had a wild time with such a stud and talking manly dirty while having it rough ..... lucky to get him i suppose, as he was in a hurry to go back at 4+ so I guess he gave in to me hee hee hee.

2nd guy was older but wild too :) and he kept saying shiok lol.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Went with my bf on Saturday without knowing it was a nude night.

When I entered, I thought I have entered an old folks home (no offence, but that was my first thought).

19 out of 20 guys inside are uncles, ___________, ____________, _____________. I leave it to you to fill in the blanks.

My first and last time there. Blue heaven's crowd is much better.

If you are born in 1982, then you should be 28 now?

That is not a very young age but you really misbehave here.

It would be tactful to say that the crowd at Shogun isnt your cup of tea.

Just as Shakespeare would have said, TO EACH HIS OWN.

You dont need to pass such snide remarks at us, the older but still well-maintained and patrons of a clean, non-discriminating sauna. You go wherever you want and leave us alone.

So today what is the theme?

Thinking to go after work

---------------------------------------------------------
Ordinary Next Door Guy - Baby Stocky - who love massage - Learnt Massage to know correct points - Thinking to have massage exchange or helping other who need massage. Staying in Melbourne till 2016.

Guest BiStock

Went to Shogun on a Tuesday afternoon. First time ever to a sauna.

Was expecting to get groped or even molested. Hmmm, never happened.

Every one was so polite. Bumped into a few people, accidentally/purposely, and some even apologized!

Most patrons were just hanging around, walking about, eyeing each other. Seems not many people making the first move on those they are attracted to. Hmmmm.

Some of the places were quite dark. Knocked my head against some dark wall twice and accidentally kicked some furniture several times.

Yeah, in the end did hooked up with a friendly guy.

Overall, the experience was enriching, though intimidating for a first timer like me.

Guest hardbod

Went to Shogun on a Tuesday afternoon. First time ever to a sauna.

Was expecting to get groped or even molested. Hmmm, never happened.

Every one was so polite. Bumped into a few people, accidentally/purposely, and some even apologized!

Most patrons were just hanging around, walking about, eyeing each other. Seems not many people making the first move on those they are attracted to. Hmmmm.

Some of the places were quite dark. Knocked my head against some dark wall twice and accidentally kicked some furniture several times.

Yeah, in the end did hooked up with a friendly guy.

Overall, the experience was enriching, though intimidating for a first timer like me.

I went on wed nite & everyone given a light stick and wear only a tiny piece of cloth just enough to cover ur dick. I was the only gymbod there and was groped and 'molested' while walking round all the dark areas. when my dick got hard the tiny cloth can cover it anymore :lol: Then the guy who was touching it suddenly knelt down and want to suck it but i pulled away because the light sticks from everyone makes the place bright and everyone could see. If it's all dark i don't mind let them do it on me together :P

Don;t know will go again or not.

Is the entry fee still $10 for weekends? Do we have to pay to use the rooms too and any membership fees? The website is pretty skeletal and only mentioned $10 entry fee and nothing else. I wonder if there are any other hidden cost. Anyone can advise? If its really just $10 for weekends, I will visit tmr hehe. I guess they are operating 24h too.

Yes Shogun is back in the swing of things again.

I was in Chinatown for moon cakes (that is why our mothers like us, the filial gay sons!) when I decided to pop over to Shogun. Man, it was packed to the brim... imagine I was given Locker 91, the lowest ones! Vincent, good for you as business surely picks up.

After two rounds at the steam room, I walked to the maze in the right hand maze. There I met a rather rare species. His name is N...y, a hunky American teenager of 19 years old. He was really the odd one out in a sea of mature men, both Asians and Whites.

The slut in me wasted no time to pull him aside and started to let my fingers do the walking. Surely he had a mission that night. He held my hands and led me to a room..... well, just say I was very satisfied. He fulfilled my dreams... getting on a young white man.

I left Shougun after the wash-up. It was my shortest visit (say 35 mins) but I left with a huge smile.

Side note:

Vincent,

would you conduct cleaning on a hourly basis... the tissue paper is everywhere in the rooms. Tks.

Yes Shogun is back in the swing of things again.

I was in Chinatown for moon cakes (that is why our mothers like us, the filial gay sons!) when I decided to pop over to Shogun. Man, it was packed to the brim... imagine I was given Locker 91, the lowest ones! Vincent, good for you as business surely picks up.

After two rounds at the steam room, I walked to the maze in the right hand maze. There I met a rather rare species. His name is N...y, a hunky American teenager of 19 years old. He was really the odd one out in a sea of mature men, both Asians and Whites.

The slut in me wasted no time to pull him aside and started to let my fingers do the walking. Surely he had a mission that night. He held my hands and led me to a room..... well, just say I was very satisfied. He fulfilled my dreams... getting on a young white man.

I left Shougun after the wash-up. It was my shortest visit (say 35 mins) but I left with a huge smile.

Side note:

Vincent,

would you conduct cleaning on a hourly basis... the tissue paper is everywhere in the rooms. Tks.

wow abang ..... 2 sessions in steam room followed by a rare American (hunky teen) and all in record time of 35 mins ... wow .... good on u :)

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

I happen to be in Singapore for the weekend and decided to check out the 2 of the most talk about sauna in this forum.

The first one i went is 10-men. My second visit here since 10 months ago. And it was also on Saturday - in the all nude theme. I will post my experience in the 10-men blog, so as to be fair to this blog which is on Shogun.

I left 10-men about 8pm and went over to Shogun. My first time in to Shogun. Never to been to the older Shogun. It was already exciting at the reception, with the few topless chub manning the reception counter. It was b/s towel night. As Abang mentioned, it was packed. There are some people everywhere. I changed into the big towel and wanted to go upstairs, but was stopped by this 'cute' moustached guy. I reckoned he must be Vincent, the owner. Then I walked to the back - shower and steam area. Took a shower and spend about 5 minutes in the steam room. Then walked out, trying my luck to go upstairs again, but that 'cute' Vincent was just too smart. Disallowing me with a smile. I remembered that at other saunas that I went, when those staff wanted to impose certain thing to observe the theme, they alway says in very rude way and no smile. So even being rejected but you got to smile back at him. 'Cute' vincent. No choice, put back the big towel in the locker and took a small one out.

Upstairs, there are as many guys up there, some in the TV room bed, some cruising at the maze. But the lighting intensity here is too dark to my liking. I wandered around and found paradise at the open garden space. I think this is the best spot in the whole spa, with that open space shower. I just sat at the rattan bench next to the open shower area. Watching guys showering and those walking pass me. Sitting down at the bench gave the best level in looking at their bottom part - both front and back. And i get to see one bald guy trying to enter another guy there. My feelings was these two just got out from the room and was cleaning themselves at the shower, when they can't help but to do it in the open. The bald guy was quite hung, I must say. I will come again - this time when the sun is still up. It will be really exciting to shower in the daytime bright light and fell like shower in the open air. But the rattan chair was a bad choice for a semi-nude or nude night like this. After sitting a while, you will find the rattan bench stripe forming at your butt.

I am not going to talk about the type of crowd here, as I believe it was well reviewed by other. But I have to say that the crowd here (last night) was less to my taste than in 10-men. but probably because it was too dim, that I can't see much or clearer. Nevertheless there are quite a few to my liking. While sitting there watching guys passing by, I saw a muscular guy, with no pubic hair, and a sexy tan line. My type and I think i was also his type. He waits at the long bench beside the fish tank, i saw him there and wanted to go in, but there was this chub who was hunting me the whole time i was sitting there, busying. I don't feel comfortable and then walked away. Too bad. In the end, I went to a room with another stocky guy after he persuaded me a long time.

Overall my assessment of this place - men 3.5 out of 5, environment 4 out of 5 ( I would have given full point if the upstairs maze could be brighter), reception by the owners 6 out of 5. Kudos the people managing the place. That said, I think you people are slightly overdressed and taking off some would be perfect.

Value for money for a place and crowd like this. Final word; I am not related howsoever to the people who own this place.

Yesterday I was there saw two Japanese hanging around one 50+ wearing glass another guy was 40+ tan tall guy, dun know are they tourist or permanment working in S'pore ? If they are tourist hope to see them today in Shogun...

Hmmm..think beginning to like shogun now this i smy 2nd time around. Packed with people all shapes n sizes or mixed crowd and crowded on Fri and sat which I was given the lower locker as staff apologized which is ok by me so i cld bend over ... :lol Also bought friend of mine a gwm and he liked it so much as compared to $!^*( which he told me that he was 'laughed' @ by two young guys when he was there on a sat nite...so wicked. Also hoped there are more paper towels in the rooms to clean up at least coz' think i step on some eer 'sticky' stuff when cruising in the dark rooms ... anyhow will go again mayb this week. Anyone care to join me? <_<

Hmmm..think beginning to like shogun now this i smy 2nd time around. Packed with people all shapes n sizes or mixed crowd and crowded on Fri and sat which I was given the lower locker as staff apologized which is ok by me so i cld bend over ... :lol Also bought friend of mine a gwm and he liked it so much as compared to $!^*( which he told me that he was 'laughed' @ by two young guys when he was there on a sat nite...so wicked. Also hoped there are more paper towels in the rooms to clean up at least coz' think i step on some eer 'sticky' stuff when cruising in the dark rooms ... anyhow will go again mayb this week. Anyone care to join me? <_<

i also like it there, i feel like i am in thai sauna or is it just me, problem is come nite time, it is so dark, that i have to walk slowly in order not to trip or bump into something, i suggest putting dim lites in dark corners, also where are the lubes, if the price stays at $10, it will be my usual hangout, keep up the good work

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.