Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : lol also need to know what time you be there mah, if not wait wrong timing. Wait alot of pple go shogun just to see yiu in jockstrap, like center of attraction, if you like attention den its a good thing lo.... Lol

Lol it'll be my second time in shogun... dunno if I really want that mch attention leh...

I will only be able to go after lunch time abt 2+ to 3 onwards...

CBDHorny : lol also need to know what time you be there mah, if not wait wrong timing. Wait alot of pple go shogun just to see yiu in jockstrap, like center of attraction, if you like attention den its a good thing lo.... Lol

Hi, Sorry to ask what is jockstrap ? Thanks

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : So confirm u going today right?

I will head down at 2+ if nothing crops up at work.... Sneaking off work to go leh... U?

Anyone else heading down?

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : Me nua-ing at home now, later will go down to meet you, say hi and chat up, if you're confirm going

Should go down earlier to make your money worth it ma... Lol

Hahaaa then maybe you can arrange with CBDHorny to meet up for chit chat next time :D

ha ha ha I wanna c u also .....

but running too many places today , Peninsula Plaza, AMK, Outram , Upp Ser .... in that order .... up and down ....

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest CBDhorny

SKman: ya cui....lol

CBDHorny: See you, I head towards there le...remember jockstrap on hor... :P

Ok... Now I dunno if should walk ard in jockstrap leh... So shy...

I'm finishing a report and waiting for my boss to go... He's on half day but still here... Crap

oh... so i can meet mr CBDhorny after work there already lor...

toki, any happening so far?

Star: No leh, saw a cutie though, initially thought he is Mr CBDHorny Jockstrap, only now after reading update, then I realise he is not.

CBDHorny: Aiyo.......wonder what time you'll be here......

Guest CBDhorny

Star: No leh, saw a cutie though, initially thought he is Mr CBDHorny Jockstrap, only now after reading update, then I realise he is not.

CBDHorny: Aiyo.......wonder what time you'll be here......

Hmm... Is that cutie wearing jockstrap? Lol

Think my boss cancelled hos half day or something... It's already 4+ and he's still here... Damn...

Guest Tristian

While in spa, i have been thinking, and I need ur guys good advice.

I was approached by 2 men, 1 a much matured man, anuther a young man who stinks of alcohol. Both I rejected . However there is a couple who make out on the top floor that really turn me on. I felt like gng to any1 and make out too!

Are there any spas whose members willingly make out in the open without any inhibition?

Guest shogun visitor

It's been awhile since I went to the old Shogun. Now thay they've got a brand new Shogun, I decided to pay a visit on Monday. Here's my review:

Lockers: Locker area is located beside the 1st level TV Area. They give u a key & lock and you go to ur own locker. Locker is pretty standard.  

Showers: There is one shower area located on the 1st level, beside the Steam room, consisting 3 shower heads. On the 2nd level, there is another shower area which is open concept, with a mini garden beside it. I'm not sure how many shower heads are there cause I din use the showers on the 2nd. There is also another room located beside the 2nd level shower area, which consists of a shower head and toilet cubicles. The showers are pretty standard, with the open concept shower area on the 2nd level being a very nice touch. However I noticed there aren't any hooks for me to hang my towel when I was showering on the 1st level. I had to put my towel on the ledge. Not sure if there are hooks on the 2nd level shower area. If there is, please update me.

Steam Room: The steam room is located on the 1st floor. When I went in, it was pretty packed. In fact, one guy was sucking another guy's dick. I can't review the steam room as I didn't stay in long enough. 

Smoking Room: The smoking room is located on the 1st level, beside the Rest area. It's partitioned by a glass wall, so smokers are able to view out.

Computer Area/Rest Area: Both are located on the 1st level. Nothing out of the ordinary for the computer terminals. The Rest Area consists of sofas, one tv and a self serving pantry. One thing to note though, the Rest area and the Smoking room is located right at outside the entrance to the shower area/steam room. So if u step out of the shower area, u will have to walk thru the rest area. It makes u kinda feel like u're being observed by everyone who's sitting at the rest area/smoking room.

1st Level TV Area: Located beside the Locker area. Pretty similar to the tv area in the old shogun. 

1st Level Maze: There is a mini-maze located on the 1st level. It mainly consists of small standing cubicles which features glory holes. Each cubicle is covered by a door curtain, but there is actually a door you can close. The doors are those kinda "shower-room" doors which the bottom of door is pretty high from the floor. As it was pretty dark, navigating even this mini-maze can be pretty exciting, but there weren't much people playing around in it. At the end of this mini-maze, there is also a large room for more "communal activities".

2nd Level TV Area: After climbing the stairs, you will enter the TV area on the 2nd level. In a way, this TV room is basically the core of the 2nd level as the maze literally goes round it. In my opinion, if you wanna have open fun in the tv room, the 2nd level tv room is more conducive than the 1st level tv room. But overall, it's still pretty similar to the TV area in the old Shogun.

2nd Level Maze: From the 2nd level TV room, there are 2 doorways to enter the maze, and they are located beside the staircase. Essentially the 2nd level shower area is located in the middle of the maze. So no matter which doorway u enter from, you will cross thru the shower area. Now this maze is where Shogun really shines. In my opinion, it's the best designed maze when you compare with other gay saunas in SG. There are quite a few twists and turns. Even though you will be more or less familiar with the layout after awhile, it still gives the feeling that there are more turns to try out. It doesn't bore you from moving around in the maze, unlike other saunas where the maze is small and seemed like just a collection of corridors. Apart from the rooms, there are some dark corners for guys to play in case rooms run out, and some pretty tight and squeezy corridors, which will kinda guarantee cock contact if you brush against one another. There is also a large room at the end of the maze, located on the opposite side of staircase, for "communal activities". Near the shower area, there is also a wooden cage area with some waist level mattresses if you wanna have fun with your partner. Overall, I think this is the best maze for hunting. But I find that the lightings is too dark, and there are quite a few steps on the 2nd level. This can be quite dangerous since the lightings is pretty dim, one might not see the steps and may end up tripping.    

Rooms: Most rooms features sliding doors and are generally ok, but they seemed a little small compared to other saunas. I didn't count the total number of rooms on this level, maybe someone can fill me in? 

Towels: Towel are pretty standard. One small towel and a large towel. No complains here.

Reception: Reception counter is located right after you climb up the stairs from the ground level and then turn left. Staff seems ok and polite.

Location: Being located right in the heart of Chinatown means it's highly accessible. Pretty close to the MRT station, and the entrance is neighbored by a clothing store. I think it's discreet enough, but not as discreet as the other neighbor Abs which is a stone throw away. But no complains from me.

Price: It's still promotional price at $10, which for a new sauna with it's new facilities and wonderful maze, it's considered a steal. Let's see how long will the promotional period lasts.

Crowd: Generally mature crowd, mixed body types, but mostly chubs/stocky types. 

Overall: It's a vast improvement compared to the old Shogun, both in facilities and and in location. Lesser stairs also means it's more conducive to move around. But I guess most guys will spend their time hunting on the 2nd level as the maze is larger and also that's where most of the rooms are. As mentioned, the 2nd level maze is currently the best maze in town, which is large with many twists and turns. If I have to compare, probably only oneseven's maze is either as large or larger than Shogun's. But overall, the new Shogun managed to exude some class in the setting, something that is absent in other gay saunas.  

Rooms for improvement: 

1) Maybe the management ought to work on the lightings. I have no problem seeing in dim conditions, it's the steps I'm worried about. Perhaps the management can install some sidelights near the steps so that patrons are able to see them. 

2) And perhaps not just the steps, the management could consider installing additional lightings along the walkways of the maze, for eg at the lower part of the wall near the flooring, so that patrons can see the "outline" of the walkways.

3) Installing hooks at the shower areas so that we can hang our towels.

That's it for my review. Thanks for reading! Cheers! :) 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.