Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Yah I agree touching is dangerous cos not everyone likes to be touched in the dark... But I guess if let's say u r in the maze... Then no choice lo..

But then again... As long as they dun force themselves on you then ok la... They touch u dun like jus walk away lo... Bur I got one uncle who was Linda pushy and kept wanting to push me to the room...

Wodering when I should go back again... Haha!

hi going today? I plan to go today .... 31/184cm/78kg Chn

Guest BiStock

Brushing your skin briefly as u walk past another is a method of showing interest. That's why some of the pathways are so narrow and dark. That's why we wear towels and that's why some nights theme are skin.

People there are generally quite polite. But once a while got super horny desperate chubs or uncles.

I have been grabbed and molested by chubs. And some are so big and strong, really afraid they will push/drag me inside some rooms.

Anyway, play safe. Use condoms if anal. And dun brush teeth 3 to 4 hours before any oral sex activity.

Yah I agree touching is dangerous cos not everyone likes to be touched in the dark... But I guess if let's say u r in the maze... Then no choice lo..

But then again... As long as they dun force themselves on you then ok la... They touch u dun like jus walk away lo... Bur I got one uncle who was Linda pushy and kept wanting to push me to the room...

Wodering when I should go back again... Haha!

It is natural to be touched in a sauna. In fact, I treat it as a compliment. If no one touch you during the stay spells trouble. But some people react very rude even u accidentally brush over him.

Is there a golden shower theme night? Hehehe

Shogun attracts some exhibitionist who like public sex in the orgy room and TV room.

For golden shower, there are 2 spots. At the roof top garden, the shower area is big for public golden shower session.

There is another shower room on the top floor, hidden, quiet and seldom used. Ideal for private golden shower session.

Dear Shogun management,

I have been contemplating that I should use my time more meaningfully than to cruise in gay sauna. Now I can concentrate to give free tuition to the children living in my neighbourhood. It is hightime now to return the fruits of success and happiness to the community.

By the way, today’s incident was totally uncalled for.

I was there to relax but left in a hoot.

Your staff could have been more polite.

Let bygones be bygones… but thanks for the memories ….

Hi Abang,

Are u the one sleeping at the TV room on the top floor? Me and another guy saw the incident.

When skin night starts, staffs should give some times for patrons to keep their towels. There are some sleeping, some involve in sex halfway and some taking showers on the top floor. But that staff is damn rude, he should not have shouted at u just because of the towel. Not just u, but it leaves a bad taste for me too.

Dear Shogun management,

I have been contemplating that I should use my time more meaningfully than to cruise in gay sauna. Now I can concentrate to give free tuition to the children living in my neighbourhood. It is hightime now to return the fruits of success and happiness to the community.

By the way, today’s incident was totally uncalled for.

I was there to relax but left in a hoot.

Your staff could have been more polite.

Let bygones be bygones… but thanks for the memories ….

Oh abang, that was you ? The one who banged the keys at the counter ?

Shogun attracts some exhibitionist who like public sex in the orgy room and TV room.

For golden shower, there are 2 spots. At the roof top garden, the shower area is big for public golden shower session.

There is another shower room on the top floor, hidden, quiet and seldom used. Ideal for private golden shower session.

Last time I heard old Shogun has mask night. I went hoping to exhibit openly and have orgy but with face covered. But discover their mask are the expensive ones not the simple cheap plastic one. In the end nobody want to wear the masks and nothing happened.

Also I try one time to exhibit at the old tv room but cover face with towel. The towel always fall out when the top fxxk me too hard until my whole body shake. So shy.

Just came back from Shogun. There are a lot of people at midnight, couldn't find any chub I like till I was changed up. Kinda disappointed though. Anyway, what can be improve is to have more private rooms and defiantly air freshener. The toilets are really smelly (not forgetting the maze too).

Guest Football

Going this afternoon too .... 25 172 72 1st time visit

what time you all going? Thought of going too, first timer, unsure what to expect.... 30 172 64. Maybe we can meet?

Guest andyguy

what time you all going? Thought of going too, first timer, unsure what to expect.... 30 172 64. Maybe we can meet?

going around 2-3 pm ....sure we meet there lor ....

Last time I heard old Shogun has mask night. I went hoping to exhibit openly and have orgy but with face covered. But discover their mask are the expensive ones not the simple cheap plastic one. In the end nobody want to wear the masks and nothing happened.

Also I try one time to exhibit at the old tv room but cover face with towel. The towel always fall out when the top fxxk me too hard until my whole body shake. So shy.

i always find the man at shogun more comfortable with nudity. during nude nite, most guys walk carefree instead of palm covering their genitals. take example last friday nude nite. watching movie at the tv room upstairs, when nude nite ended, many guys were still lying there nude despite more people coming up with towels.

however i say there are lesser public shows. in the old shogun i like such shows http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=6610&view=findpost&p=61259

Guest andyguy

My 1st experience in Shogun

I was in chinatown from 3pm , too bad i cant find shogun , I walk til the end of the street n i couldn't find . lucky i know a guy from Grindr

n he told me that the address is 51A n pass me the number as well .After i called ...actually is was close to me the sauna.

In shogun from 330 - 530 ....the crowd all is uncle ...

overall is ok n do have nice gay movie ...

been chase by chinese bear (fat uncle ) n direct reject him ,still continues n rub me , that was irritated.

I went to the room that most behind ...lots of uncle hug n kiss n what u want to touch n all inside. big or small narrow or curve ...all wet wet cock

At last , I did went to steam room again ...do have mistery guy approach me n rub me n start suck my cock til i cum .I believe he is cum sucker n his skill is very well ....

Anyway thanks shogun .

Guest Had fun

Was there today too. More uncles than people in twenties and thirties. Was starting to get uneasy, and bored, when this gym built guy came up to me, not too muscular but fit looking, We managed to find a room where we Jo each other and did a bit of sucking too. His hand skills are real good, one hand on my dick and one on his. I just rubbed his chest, got real turned on. We came around the same time. Shiok.....

To k****. thanks, hope to see you there again next time.

Guest CBDhorny

Anyone heading down to shogun later in the afternoon??

Anyway just one question, would anyone be interested to see guys in jockstrap at shogun? Just curious if that would be a turn on... Haha!

Guest CBDhorny

Jockstraps are always a turn on!

Haa ic... I'm wearing one today... Lol! Was just thinking if it'll be weird to go shogun in jockstrap... But then again... I will take it off at the locker area.... Like no point leh...

Haa ic... I'm wearing one today... Lol! Was just thinking if it'll be weird to go shogun in jockstrap... But then again... I will take it off at the locker area.... Like no point leh...

u can walk around in jockstrap, need to stand-up man :) tell us when u going

Guest CBDhorny

u can walk around in jockstrap, need to stand-up man :) tell us when u going

Really? I was thinking of going down from 3 plus like that... Scared very akward leh... Only me in jockstrap... Lol

Guest CBDhorny

LOL

then i will join u in the jock strap lor !

Also can consider GString nite mah .....

Yeah,

today being Black MON ...can b rather quiet.

Suggest u run down on WED or twds end of week where ppl

gets more and more HORNY as the week ends !

Cheers/ Keno

I guess so... haha Judging from the replies... I think I'll be parading in jockstrap alone there... Haha! Damn wasted my jockstrap...

Guest CBDhorny

anyone planning on going down soon?

Me! Lol but waiting for some more activity here to judge when I should make another visit... When u planning to go down?

Guest CBDhorny

If CBDHorny wears jockstrap n walk around, i'll go. 

Haha! U dun even know how I look like!! Or only the jockstrap matters?? Lol

But today I didn't wear leh... Yesterday did but heard is very empty so never go... Else I can parade in jockstrap liao

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : you'll probably be the only one wearing jockstrap, so wont be difficult to recognize. Lol anyway jockstrap makes a btm extremely sexy.

Haha! I guess I will be...

And yes I think jockstrap is hot too... Easy to access the bottom too... Convenient! Lol

Well today cannot already... Wearing normal underwear.. Maybe tml? Lol... U gonna head down?

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : tmr not working so, ya, probably go there for a stroll. Lol

Well.... Then maybe I'll drop by in the afternoon if I can get away from work for a while... :)

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : not sure. Anyway, if happen to see u in jockstrap, will say hi and chat abit. 

Wah... When see me in jock strap then say hi ah... Haha

Later I wear go there everyone Bo chap me how? :(

Guest CBDhorny

CBDHorny : lol, u don wear jockstrap den how to recognize yoi? Lol... Anyway if not my type can slso say hi n be friends mah lol

Lol ok lo... I shall be in my jockstrap tml... But now feel a bit shy like announcing like that..

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.