Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Hi Hot. Yes, in fact, had fun with that young grey hair cute guy in the shower before, but that time he was rushing to go back so we didn't proceed further. But he has a nice bod and nice dick too.

I saw him (them) yesterday, buy they were going back. Too bad.

Btw, u mean they make out at the common area of second floor or inside the room?

Hey Alain,

Yeah they r both very cute. good bods n nice dicks (i tink the short hair chinese guy's dick was quite huge ;P) They were at the common area 2nd floor...and everyone were crazyover them hahahahah then i tink they disappeared to a room cause couldnt find them hehe

wah...ure reall lucky to meet the grey hair guy ...wat did u manage to do

Guest Shogun Lover

Did anyone see the hot chinese short hair and young grey hair guys making out at the second floor yesterday?

Was very hot and everyone was trying to get a piece of them

Wonder if both of u r here.

I really wanted to know the grey hair guy ...

Visited the new shogun on a weekday night. Not many people. And I can still recall it is a short towel night on the 2nd floor. Many rooms avaliable. On the 2nd floor I see that there is a TV room although the TV is not on. In front there are about 3 seats and behind some big beds which I guess is for orgy. Near the locker room, there is also something like a stage (not sure what is it for). There is a small maze near the counter but no one is there. On the whole, it is clean and cheap. I will certainly go back again.

Hey Alain,

Yeah they r both very cute. good bods n nice dicks (i tink the short hair chinese guy's dick was quite huge ;P) They were at the common area 2nd floor...and everyone were crazyover them hahahahah then i tink they disappeared to a room cause couldnt find them hehe

wah...ure reall lucky to meet the grey hair guy ...wat did u manage to do

Hey Hot,

emm...while taking shower, he (that grey hair guy) stared at me....then, he touched my dick, of coz, i gave him a good touch too. We started touching each other's bid, nipples, then we chat for a while. that time was his first time, he is local, and he seem didnt look have fun...i was wanted to ask him to to the room, but he told me he is going back. I wanted to suck him, but there were 1-2 ppl waiting out there (shit...)....so, we finished shower, went out, get changed and back. He is a nice and very polite guy.

Wow wow, this mysterious Grey Hair Guy is becoming like Shogun's Tang San Zang leh ... everyone noticing and wanting a piece of him .... hahahhaa!

Everyone? No. Its just that guest "Alain" and another guest that keep mentioning grey hair guy grey hair guy and how sexy he is. Definiely not "everyone" the way u put it.

Someore those two person's writing style are very similar. Hey im not saying anything.....

This grey hair guy could be the guest posting himself for all i know. lame...

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest biStock

Was there on a thursday afternoon.

Crowd was about 30% below 30, 30% chubs, 40% uncles. Been there a few times and frankly, this is the largest group of below 30s that I have seen in the afternoon.

The below 30s group were bit fussy. Thye weren't interested in the chubs or uncles nor each other. Some were just wandering around for hours, walking in and out of the steam room. Maybe they were there to look see or maybe they were after good looking types.

Normally I am quite lucky, able to get a hook up in 30 mins and I am out of the place in 1 hour. But yesterday, other than a few chubs and uncle who molested me and a top who wanted to top me, I left 3 hours later, without any action.

Guest BiStock

Was at Shogun on a thursday afternoon.

Crowd was about 30% below 30, 30% chubs, 40% uncles. Been there a few times and frankly, this is the largest group of below 30s that I have seen in the afternoon.

The below 30s group were bit fussy. Thye weren't interested in the chubs or uncles nor each other. Some were just wandering around for hours, walking in and out of the steam room. Maybe they were there to look see or maybe they were after good looking types.

Normally I am quite lucky, able to get a hook up in 30 mins and I am out of the place in 1 hour. But yesterday, other than a few chubs and uncle who molested me and a top who wanted to top me, I left 3 hours later, without any action.

Guest BiStock

Sorry, I went to shogun. Posted in wrong thread.

The last few times I went Shogun, I had been very lucky. Snagged guys of my dreams within 30 mins, just that yesterday afternoon was unlucky.

Maybe I was fussy too. Got a few chubs and uncles interested and even a few tops but they were just not my types. Just cannot do that.

Anyway, I am not the only one who left without action. Quite a few, including some of the below 30s left without any action too.

Hope I am not out of topic.

Sorry.

Guest CBDhorny

Hey bistock, thanks for the information...

Wanted to go down take a look but didn't want to go if it's gonna be me alone... Haha I like guys above 30 so I guess ita right for me... When will u be going down next??

Was at Shogun on a thursday afternoon.

Hey bistock, thanks for the information...

Wanted to go down take a look but didn't want to go if it's gonna be me alone... Haha I like guys above 30 so I guess ita right for me... When will u be going down next??

normally if one seeks company, the decent thing to do is to provide stats..cant tell if u'r 20 plus or 40 plus..mly, chn..etc..

Guest CBDhorny

I'm sorry... Didn't know the procedure... Haha

26 chn 175 73 here....

normally if one seeks company, the decent thing to do is to provide stats..cant tell if u'r 20 plus or 40 plus..mly, chn..etc..

Guest BiStock

Heh heh

Just go w company. No need stats la.

Thot of going today but Vincent recognize me leh.

Went a few times n he remembered me n would come up n say hello.

Guest CBDhorny

Haha

Good ma like that means u show him support maybe can get further discount! Lol

Never been before so has been curious...

Heh heh

Just go w company. No need stats la.

Thot of going today but Vincent recognize me leh.

Went a few times n he remembered me n would come up n say hello.

Guest CBDhorny

Hahah that's a very vague description leh... How to fond u like that??? Lol

Another look see??? Dun make the Uncle there disappointed....

Hmmm I m going there now.

If u need a guide, look for me inside. I m tanned stocky 30s.

Guest WorkUntil9

i would love to go and check out the new shogun c&c nite 2nite but i work until 9pm :(

by the time i reach there it's probably close to 10...

what's the crowd like?

anyone want to meet up? 30 184 120 chn top...

i would love to go and check out the new shogun c&c nite 2nite but i work until 9pm :(

by the time i reach there it's probably close to 10...

what's the crowd like?

anyone want to meet up? 30 184 120 chn top...

better cum early. I m now at Shogun packed with 20 to 30 men already.

Th new shogun is much nicer and comfortable compared to hercules or 10 men. The rooms are a bit too small though,

If you are ugly and irritating, you go there early oso nobody want you. You will only create a mass there.

painfull truth. will the masses recognize the 'no -hits' pple? or can hide in d dark smwhere n b bystander..?

Guest CBDhorny

Just back from shogun. first time so very blur... Bistocky dunno who u r so can't find you.. But found a very nice guy there... We made out and suck each other at the maze and u stopped cos someone was peeping... Took a rest and I took a shower and told u I'm going off and u brought me to the maE and jerk me off... Thanks! ;)

Guest BiStocky

Sorry CBD. Din see yr msg at 3 plus.

I reached at 4 pm. Hang ard a while n 30 mins later hooked up with someone I met last week. Spent a good 30 mins in a room.

Just left also. This afternoon crowd was abt 10% below 30s, 50% above 40s.

There. was even an ang mo chub. The boy with him was lean n cute though.

Guest BiStock

painfull truth. will the masses recognize the 'no -hits' pple? or can hide in d dark smwhere n b bystander..?

Well, I suppose everyone has his type. Some may just take longer there. Also depends on whether one is fussy.

Lots of dark corners to hide! Lol!

Guest CBDhorny

Well, I suppose everyone has his type. Some may just take longer there. Also depends on whether one is fussy.

Lots of dark corners to hide! Lol!

Hey Bistocky,

Ah... Ic... Oh yeah I saw that Ang mo chub too... Haha...

I like so blur blur walk around... Took me quite a bit of time to familiarize... And also first time so kinda scared so I just keep walking most of the time...

Trie to enter steam room but I was wearing specs so it fog and I couldn't see anything!! Lol

Any protocol as to where should I be to hook up? I think maybe eye contact but most of the times I'm scared tomake contact... The moment I enter shogun, an I tried to explore the maze and an uncle tried to push mr into the small room... So scary!

Guest BiStocky

Hi CBD,

If I not wrong, ur locker is between 28 to 32?

U fair n wear glasses, went off in office wear? Very decent looking??

I passed v twice. U dun look that nervous la.

Eh, u hook up with the indian or dark skin Eurasian ?

Guest CBDhorny

Hi CBD,

If I not wrong, ur locker is between 28 to 32?

U fair n wear glasses, went off in office wear? Very decent looking??

I passed v twice. U dun look that nervous la.

Eh, u hook up with the indian or dark skin Eurasian ?

Haa I guess that's me... Hmm describe yourself leh...

I dun look nervous? Guess I kept it will... But my heart was pounding so fast lo.. and I didn't dare to loon around too much...

Yup I hook up with a dark skin guy... Dun think I Indian or Eurasian... Talk a bit but not too much cos I had come bak office at 5.... Lol

Which one are u!?? I was Struggling between my fear, anxiety and at the same time deciphering who's interested... Lol

Guest BiStocky

Haha u are locker 29? I m 30. I was the tanned stocky standing by the corner locker, waiting for u to finish so I can get dressed.

The protocol there for hook up is eye contact. If the person gave u a second or third look, they are interested.

I was nervous the first time I was there some weeks back. In fact, i still get nervous every time I m there.

Just relax n dun try too hard. Sometimes u get lucky, sometimes not.

Guest CBDhorny

Haha u are locker 29? I m 30. I was the tanned stocky standing by the corner locker, waiting for u to finish so I can get dressed.

The protocol there for hook up is eye contact. If the person gave u a second or third look, they are interested.

I was nervous the first time I was there some weeks back. In fact, i still get nervous every time I m there.

Just relax n dun try too hard. Sometimes u get lucky, sometimes not.

Oh... Sorry I didn't take notice!! Haha I wasn't haven much eye contact with the ppl around me... Only that guy whom I hooked up with I guess...

I'm really not good at it.... Hahah

But it was fun though... 2nd floor looks fun but didn't get to explore much...

Guest BiStock

CBD

Trust me. U dun look blur or like a first timer.

U do look a bit innocent looking n shy though. But then seen a few innocent looking guys there in shogun.

The dark skin guy u hooked up is quite a good catch. Not bad looking n nice chest. First time can catch this type not bad already.

Just a few more times there and u can make your way around with your eyes closed.

Guest CBDhorny

CBD

Trust me. U dun look blur or like a first timer.

U do look a bit innocent looking n shy though. But then seen a few innocent looking guys there in shogun.

The dark skin guy u hooked up is quite a good catch. Not bad looking n nice chest. First time can catch this type not bad already.

Just a few more times there and u can make your way around with your eyes closed.

Haha icic... Yeah I agree he's a good catch... We exchanged eye contacts a little but I dunno what to do... Then after walking around a bit... We sat down and exchange another eye contact and after a while he walked into the maze... I contemplated for a while then decided to follow and bam... We hooked up... Haha

So did u try to catch my attention? Quite a few guys attracted my attention but I didn't dare to make eye contact... Hee

Can someone teach me the "protocol" in saunas like, how to approach someone u are interested in, or how to reject someone who is coming on to you?

And are chubs welcome at all? What is the usual attire? Should I bring footwear like slippers?

Sorry... never been there b4. Thinking abt going.. Also interested to know what is "full blast day"

Edited by rightcon210

Guest BiStock

Well, nights and weekends are of course more crowded and the quality of people better cos they dun have to work.

However, these are also the theme nights. For eg Friday night is chub and chaser skin. That means the place is crowded with mostly chubs and chasers. Skin nights means u can only walk around naked or with a small towel.

If u are a newbie, walking around with a normal size towel is awkward enough. Imagine waking around naked or with only a small towel to cover your modesty.

Hmmm, I am not well endowed so personally I skipped those skin theme nights.

As for suggested protocols for showing interest, there are a few methods.

The first is the eye contact. If interested, cast a longer than usual glance at the person. Or turn your head and give a 2nd look. If the person is interested, he will return your glance with a similarly longer glance or give u his 2 nd look.

Longer glance, dun stare. Staring is rude and makes u look desperate and crazy.

If the person dun look back, look away or give u a disgusted look, he's not interested,

The 2nd method is the smile. Interested, just smile at the person. However, dun expect everyone to smile back. I have smiled at those I interested in only to get a blank stare back.

Smile but dun open your mouth too big. That makes u look crazy.

The third is the skin brush or slight touch.

If you see the person u like, walk near and try to brush your arm, hand, body against the person. Some people will brush back. Or u can hold your hand out and gently stroke his hand arm, tummy, watever.

Just a slight contact of the skin. Dun grab. Some people are turned off if u grab.

Another method is for those more desperate and aggressive. Molest.

Yeah, see the person u interested in, just use your hands and molest his chest, nipples, groin watever. This method is favored by some uncles. Of course, sometimes the end result could be a hand slap. Maybe even a commotion.

Another method I have seen is expose your naked lower body.

See some one u like, cast long glance at the person, pretend to adjust your towel and just flash the person your erected dick. Personally I have fell for this trick once. Or take off your towel and shower nude. I have seen lots of men do this when I am standing near the open showers upstairs.

The above methods can be used on it's own or combined. Just be natural. People can tell if u are trying too hard.

As for rejecting those u not interested, just look away, dun smile back, gently push that groping hand away. No need to shout or be aggressive.

Dress code most days is big towel and bare foot. Unless its certain theme nights. U can keep your footwear in the locker.

Chubs are welcome. But not everyone are into chubs, but there are people who do although it may take some time.

Hope the personal information I provide is useful.

Guest BiStock

Actually these hook up tips are applicable for any sauna.

However, results not guaranteed.

There may be other underlying factors if anyone fail to catch their man.

Guest nudist

The third is the skin brush or slight touch.

If you see the person u like, walk near and try to brush your arm, hand, body against the person. Some people will brush back. Or u can hold your hand out and gently stroke his hand arm, tummy, watever.

Just a slight contact of the skin. Dun grab. Some people are turned off if u grab.

Another method is for those more desperate and aggressive. Molest.

Yeah, see the person u interested in, just use your hands and molest his chest, nipples, groin watever. This method is favored by some uncles. Of course, sometimes the end result could be a hand slap. Maybe even a commotion.

Please lah don't give this kind of bad advice. It's the skin brushing which I hate the most in the sauna. If someone doesn't respond to your eye contact, then it's clear he's not interested, so you should back off.

And then there are some guys who go around touching everybody.. really annoying.

Guest Foot bath

Please lah don't give this kind of bad advice. It's the skin brushing which I hate the most in the sauna. If someone doesn't respond to your eye contact, then it's clear he's not interested, so you should back off.

And then there are some guys who go around touching everybody.. really annoying.

I agree with you, some guys can really be too touchy feely even after you indicate no interest!

Guest BiStock

Well, in those very dark places, cannot see eye contact, cannot see smile how?? Of course, gently brush skin against interested party la. Otherwise how to indicate interest??

I did said, dun grab, dun be aggressive. That's rude!!

Guest CBDhorny

Yah I agree touching is dangerous cos not everyone likes to be touched in the dark... But I guess if let's say u r in the maze... Then no choice lo..

But then again... As long as they dun force themselves on you then ok la... They touch u dun like jus walk away lo... Bur I got one uncle who was Linda pushy and kept wanting to push me to the room...

Wodering when I should go back again... Haha!

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.